[2023.12.13] Update Warspear Online 12.2. Announcement. Part I

LeeLoo

Thanks for finally listening to Necros on the Nightmares problems, but you forgot the Panic! skill, imho. This skill shouldn't be melee ranged, it should do more, be able to cast on alies or cast it in an area, anything but melee range, specially after nerfing Poisonous shield. 

I like the Rogue passive change, now Rogues will be able to at least try to eliminate a target in a crowded battle situation.

Also love the Shield damage absorption changes.

Rogue practically remains unchanged with this rebalance? Alot of class are even stronger now, You guys have to SERIOUSLY consider giving rogue a bit of attention, dodge duration was needed to go back to 15 secs yet remains unchanged. 0 resistance still for rogue?  it's absolutely necessary now more than ever to give it some resistance as even if reflex now guarantees 1 dodge, it literally lasts about 1 sec which means for next 4 secs, we have 0 DEFENSE! and the class Remains vulnerable. You deliberately ignored most other positives suggestions and literally changed mostly nothing about rogue and it was the #1 class most complained about lol

Where's the buff to the heal? We have the most excruciating complicated type of healing that we have to press 2 SKILLS to gain 15%?! Not to mention those hits have to land. The class is a MELEE CLASS, why make it complicated to gain some hp back, it should be instant or atleast buff amount to 25% hp regain. And the poison skill animation is still stupidly long. That one was a must fix

The issue with rogue is whenever you guys buff it, it is a slight amount compared to all other classes and the buff it gets makes the class practically in the same position as it was before since other classes are mostly better and rogue stays behind as usual.

These fixes below are a must for coming tests:

Increase dodge duration to 15 secs

Increase heal from 15% to 20% and fix the complicated use of it

Reflex guaranteed dodge cd need to shorten from 4 secs to 2 secs.

@Holmes @LeeLoo

Edited by Shax

On 12/9/2023 at 8:27 AM, LeeLoo said:

прочн шкура.png Rugged Hide

• Skill cooldown decreased from 30 sec. to 24 sec.
  • Adjusted the strength of the bonus reducing the damage taken by the target: it was 15 \ 20 \ 30 \ 40%, now 8 \ 12 \ 16 \ 20%.

Thanks to sea books 🙂

чумное проклятие.png Curse of the Plague

• Change in skill mechanics: now the skill summons a monster for 8 \ 9 \ 10 \ 12 sec. and sends it to the specified area. The monster deals physical damage to all targets within a radius of 1 yard, amounting to 14 \ 16 \ 18 \ 20% of the character's physical power every 1 sec. Additionally, it casts Curse of the Plague debuff to targets for 4 \ 6 \ 8 \ 10 sec. The effect reduces Accuracy by 10 \ 15 \ 20 \ 25%

I dunno how accuracy is going to help, since chieftains doesnt have skills of increasing parameters like  dodge or parry

абсолют рефлек.png Absolute Reflexes

• Change in skill mechanics: now upon receiving damage equal to 18 \ 16 \ 14 \ 10% of maximum health for 4 sec., the character gets Absolute Reflexes buff for 5 \ 6 \ 8 \ 10 sec. The buff guarantees successful dodging from the next incoming auto-attack or instant damage skill. The buff persists on the character for 0.4 \ 0.5 \ 0.6 \ 0.7 sec. The buff can occur no more frequently than once every 4 sec.

Good concept but still need being fixed.

-it should stack all effects because with the actual damage meta, anyone can take more than 20% or rogues health, that means skips mostly of effects,  also giving it a Frequency of effect  of 4 seconds is a terrible idea, 4 seconds is more than enough to kill the rogue without let the skill triggers the effect more than 1 time.

Also i would leave  the health requirement to 8% or 6%, since the dodge rogue idea still Standing , adding dodge runes to rings and bracelets means loses aditional health, not mention that most of light armors doesnt have health included.

@Dr Strange The archer was more penalized with the loss of 20% of critical from bitterness, as the class is dependent on critical to gain the assistance of its other ability, anger.

The penalty on one skill will greatly harm another skill too! I hope you review it during testing.

4 minutes ago, Theweasel said:

• Change in skill mechanics: now upon receiving damage equal to 18 \ 16 \ 14 \ 10% of maximum health for 4 sec., the character gets Absolute Reflexes buff for 5 \ 6 \ 8 \ 10 sec. The buff guarantees successful dodging from the next incoming auto-attack or instant damage skill. The buff persists on the character for 0.4 \ 0.5 \ 0.6 \ 0.7 sec. The buff can occur no more frequently than once every 4 sec.

It should persist atleast for 2 secs and occur frequently not every 4 secs but 3 or 2 secs. Reason for that is rogue can easily receive high amount of dmg in a short time since it has no dmg reduction. leaving him with only 1 guaranteed dodge every 4 secs is just not enough. Rogue dies in that 4 secs most of the time as again it doesnt have any defense.

-A better approach is once he receive dmg he gets 3 guaranteed dodge ticks on the next 3 attacks on him, maximum 3 ticks, between each guaranteed dodge tick there is a 1 sec cd. And the last tick additionally ignore 1 control effect. The whole buff activates only once in 7 secs. This fixes rogue survivability and additionally fixes his lack of resistance to reasonable extent 

Thanks for changes in necro. Overall I found very positive buffs and nerfs for necro. Totem now useful skill, mental pit and rain skill more powerful. Nightmare change is also important one. So thanks for update, feedbacks worked.

On 12/9/2023 at 9:27 AM, LeeLoo said:

Attack Instinct

• Now if the skill is active, Bloodlust skill is additionally applied to all targets within a 1 yard radius of the target with damage reduced by 80 \ 75 \ 65 \ 50%.

What the hell is bloodlust?

you realy took the damage given by the left brach from the warlock .. i believe left branch needs a buff now .. its not even pvp yet useless.. 

as a warlock which is a dmg class we get oneshoted by the mobs with just a crit from many mobs unless we are +9 +10 amped decreasing dmg reduction to %20 is going to make a difference to the point where now we need to make it all +10 

im shocked bm is untouched and chief rug is nerfed to the bottem where it isnt even usufull 

dk changes are good bc almost all death knight players lost hope and started playing other classes but now they will be needed in mass wars 

as you could see from the charts elf is dominating arinar in almost all servers .. in eu emerald legion already gave up all raids and barely joins wars.. elf is the most popular they have more drops cheaper items .. at least balance these out lower drop rate to the popular site in order to keep the item prices balanced too so every person who is sick of being in the losing side decides to play in the dominating side so maybe game doesnt DİE 

@Holmes the new punitives rotos is really broken, imagine you stun a druíd and the passive  punitive auto active, si altera that druid can do combo stun on u, and later when you were lucky to go out of stun and atack or stun druid so again you will hey auto stun dron punitive roots, must chance that skill, and its not fair you didnt give the same to shaman, or give to both or fix from druid 

6 hours ago, Biri Dim said:

Decreasing damage reduction from 25% to 20% was a reasonable nerf, I don't agree, but ok. Now doubling the energy used by the skill was absurd, it was already difficult to sustain mana when it was 4, now it will be impossible. The talent will become useless after this update, please review

image.png.d7596c54c9d35505582e1ed478488e3a.png

I totaly agree now i wont be using this ever :) 

and die with honer with every bosses normal attack crit not even only bosses but normal mobs in desert :rip:

you already took defence and damage .. left branc is least used it needs a buff like at least making the acidic steps key talent stack on top of normal pool or make the last talent give more wisdom stats so the branch can be usefull and please dont touch our mana stealing on sphere bc otherwise we either wont have enouh penetration and cd bc we will have to use mana reg crystal on rings and bracelets. not everybody has books...

all i ask is a smoot enjoyable playstyle bc i love this game and i dont wanna turn my back to it or just go elf side and be part of killing the game community by raising the popular dominant side by even raising it more ... or just delete pvp for sides and raids just keep the gvg :)

Edited by Occult

Make changes to rugged hide mechanism to passive and I will be fine with 20%.

And why do you guys keep deleting my comments? 

Do I not have the right to be mad? What are these absurd changes?  Or am I just speaking facts? 

Edited by Ahmed Didar

@Higgings  i would like to suggest some fixes on dk middle branch talent, the last talent (75k talent), increase hp and apees regeneration that is good, but the problem is the regeneration hp be come half in combat, i have a friend dk who opened that talent, and on pve full y buffed he heals 900 but in battle 450, on pvp set 500 and during battle 250, its kinda useless, would be great some changes like the talent makes  the hp regen Doesnt reduce to the half while battle, or Just reduce to 25% and not half while battle, i ask this because keep switching branch is expensive so players prefer to stay one branch, so this could help those dks who likes middle branch 

1 hour ago, Winter said:

What the hell is bloodlust?

жажда крови.png Bloodthirst

• Now if the enemy is under Bleeding debuff, the character additionally restores 2 \ 2.5 \ 3.5 \ 4% of their maximum health for each applied debuff, but no more than 10 \ 12 \ 16 \ 20% for one application.

On 12/9/2023 at 2:27 PM, LeeLoo said:

ядовит клинки.png Poisonous Blades

• Skill cooldown decreased from 22 sec. to 19 sec.
  • Adjusted Poisoning debuff duration: was 6 sec., now 12 sec.
  • Adjusted the damage period: it was every 2 sec., now every 3 sec.

Good fixes here but the core issue remained. Hundreds of players asked to decrease the animation time of this skill and its yet to happen. It's very annoying how it takes 3 secs to load, that 3 sec is crucial and makes rogue so vulnerable since it barely has any defense. Shorten the animation to 1 sec.

On 12/9/2023 at 2:27 PM, LeeLoo said:

неутомимо НОВАЯ.png Tirelessness

• Change in talent mechanics: now the talent reduces the accuracy of all incoming attacks on the character by 5%, if the character does not have Absolute Reflexes buff.

Instead of this 5% Accu reduction, consider making it 8% DMG reduction to be worth the switch from other talents. If its gonna stay accu then bump it up to -15 accu.

-5 accu just seems low, right now what you did is just replaced the previous useless talent to a less useless one 

Edited by Shax

58 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Make changes to rugged hide mechanism to passive and I will be fine with 20%.

And why do you guys keep deleting my comments? 

Do I not have the right to be mad? What are these absurd changes?  Or am I just speaking facts? 

Agree, it anyways is going to be almost perma even without books,  gm should just leave it passive .

4 hours ago, Theweasel said:

I dunno how accuracy is going to help, since chieftains don't have skills of increasing parameters like dodge or parry

It did increase Dodge with the Wolf and Rat Clans buff from Clan's Help passive, but it became Penetration instead

1 hour ago, fronkiiing said:

@Higgings  i would like to suggest some fixes on dk middle branch talent, the last talent (75k talent), increase hp and apees regeneration that is good, but the problem is the regeneration hp be come half in combat, i have a friend dk who opened that talent, and on pve full y buffed he heals 900 but in battle 450, on pvp set 500 and during battle 250, its kinda useless, would be great some changes like the talent makes  the hp regen Doesnt reduce to the half while battle, or Just reduce to 25% and not half while battle, i ask this because keep switching branch is expensive so players prefer to stay one branch, so this could help those dks who likes middle branch 

I'm sorry for the late reply.

I can guarantee however that the middle branch is very strong for those DKs who invest on HP regen. I reached tremendous ammounts of HP regen with that branch. I believe it will be the first one I will max out actually. 

4 hours ago, Shax said:

One thing important to point out is this should have an additional dodge buff if that first dmg received exceeds the character hp.

Lets say in a war situation the rogue gets hit by 10k combined amount of dmg from different classes instantly, that means it will instantly dies before triggering the dodge so probably better to make it that he can also dodge any first dmg if that dmg exceeds the characters hp. This way rogue can actually survive without dying instantly having no chance to trigger absolute reflex

2 hours ago, Sigma said:

жажда крови.png Bloodthirst

• Now if the enemy is under Bleeding debuff, the character additionally restores 2 \ 2.5 \ 3.5 \ 4% of their maximum health for each applied debuff, but no more than 10 \ 12 \ 16 \ 20% for one application.

Ohhhh thanks translations

Buff sekker pvp+buff 5000 hit pvp/nerf walord/ buff warden/0 buff dk/0 buff rogue/nerf shaman/nerf chief/nerf chamer/don't Nerf pet master 2500 dmg 0 buff castle pvp don't died class imortal/more buff druid imortal class pvp don't died PVP x5 heal 0 buff castle fake rebalance nerf mc/buff elf class

Will the Templar flow continue as it is? Controlling 50 players with one ball? Lock's circle and the zone do this nonsense, but the templar flow that we've been complaining about for years? 

There is no logic in the player walking around based on control skills! And why doesn't this happen with the templar stream?

Summoner, the strongest class in the entire game, has not been nerfed.

Stop relying only on Russian servers, the locks use precision staff, there is no logic to the way they play on these servers. There are still agreements with elves, there is no dispute.

Edited by Icaro

On 12/13/2023 at 9:24 AM, Holmes said:

In the talent block (where you need to choose 1 out of 3), instead of the talent for quickly recharging the Elusive Jump. 

Could i understand why a -5% accu in that rogue talent? It has to be a mistake, The previous talent was useless everyone agrees but this one isn't much help at all either. I suggest instead of the -5% accu, give 8%-10 dmg reduction there and it would then be worth the switch from other talents. Or atleast make it 15% accu. -5% accu is incredibly low! How would that help the rogue? Dont  make the same mistake of previous rebalance of giving rogue a useless talent 

Edited by Shax

The priest changes seem nice. Truce change is a bit of a weird one, but not necessarily a bad one. It does still virtually make the target do no damage to you, but the downside is you'll be vulnerable to their stuns still. Using truce on warlocks over damage classes for example used to be a great choice in places like seals, where it allowed you to avoid their aoe stuns for a short while. I suppose it does go both ways too, since the priest will now be able to cast stund on truces target aswell. It certainly does promote a new way of playing at the very least. 

As for tears change, for pvp that makes sense. The current way it worked was kind of abusable, but for PvE it is a bit of a bummer. Priests ability to support in PvE got nerfed with gods help being made worse already and now this tears change takes away the great utility of being able to help teammates clear out mob groups.

Maybe this could be changed so the additional scans for targets from teammates/character only applies to monsters, while ignoring players? This would keep the abilitys utility in PvE situations while still removing the abusable aspect of it for pvp.

Guys, no matter elf or mc side get buff or nerf, always have ppl blame it unbalance. Sometime feel bad also for the game team, If you feel unbalance just uninstall the game, why still playing and blaming?:unknw:
All class and character have own play style, so just enjoy the PVE part. Enjoy.

Ps: Now I start playing necro sincce I like the design of the character, I dont mind it OP or not, I just like the character.

Edited by Zofia-US

5 hours ago, Zofia-US said:

If you feel unbalance just uninstall the game, why still playing and blaming?:unknw:

Way ahead of you lady, based on the feedback it's mixed but with slight doomer vibes, and based on that nothing is going to change so hell yeah I'm hitting the road, I believe the devs should focus on the population problems after this update, this update is for the rich folks because you don't see low levels complaining, why? Oh wait because the arena scene below Level 20 is DEAD because of the LOW POPULATION. Unbalanced classes/skills = Population Shift. I'm looking forward to greener pastures.

Good job! Now that MC side said "byebye" to GVG completely! A chief with orcinus book is OP. Do you not nerf  the effect of orcinus book, but to nerf nomal chief. Is it so powerful that all chiefs are? :good:In addition, pay tribute to all players: Don't be deceived by this game. GM has successfully transformed the contradiction between GM and players into the contradiction between players, and then they take the advantage of fishermen. There is a way to solve this problem perfectly: that is, the two -sided camp is open to all occupations, such as: I can also create BM, BD, Seeker in MC ...

3 hours ago, Zofia-US said:

Guys, no matter elf or mc side get buff or nerf, always have ppl blame it unbalance. Sometime feel bad also for the game team, If you feel unbalance just uninstall the game, why still playing and blaming?:unknw:
All class and character have own play style, so just enjoy the PVE part. Enjoy.

Ps: Now I start playing necro sincce I like the design of the character, I dont mind it OP or not, I just like the character.

And what about the money and time spent on the game? seems like a joke, huh? Especially players in sea pearl, we have it the most toughest than any other server in Warspear.

1 hour ago, kingdor said:

Why did o add more 4 sec do blade dancer stun how am I supposed to kill any healer now? Just put it back to what is was

Have you read that damage skill of yours or...? 

On 12/9/2023 at 9:27 PM, LeeLoo said:

заклинатель.png Charmer

темная призма.png Dark Prism

• Now, the type of skill damage depends on the prevailing physical or magical power of the character: 30 \ 55 \ 80 \ 105 \ 130 units and 110 \ 115 \ 120 \ 125 \ 130% of the character's magical power if magical power prevails,  and 20 \ 40 \ 60 \ 80 \ 100 units and 115 \ 120 \ 125 \ 130 \ 135% of the character's physical power if physical power prevails

Amidst all the CHAOS

I Master of nightmares, keeper of celestial flame sincerely ask for you @admins to clarify this for me, from what I can tell the prevailing power buff should be the DARK PRISM skill not the KNOWLEDGE OF THE DEAD skill because from the screenshots I took from the current update inside the game the prevail power buff was on KNOWLEDGE OF THE DEAD skill NOT the DARK PRISM so tell me and clarify this little mess.

You can clearly see the prevailing buff was put on the KNOWLEDGE OF THE DEAD passive skill instead of  DARK PRISM skill

Hoping to hear from you guys and take action.

Screenshot_20231214-173111.png

Screenshot_20231214-173338.png

Screenshot_20231214-173349.png

I dont even know how is dk supposed to be played now since they took last thing dk had which was stun cycle and with that they also took dk magical dmg. Now they even made call not able to do dmg so dk cant even silence enemy when they are pulled .  Not to mention many bugs with knight curse and other mechanics which are never going to be fixed at this rate.

58 minutes ago, Santa Claus disse:

Now they even made call not able to do dmg so dk cant even silence enemy when they are pulled.

Yeah, but now it stuns enemies instead of just silencing them using a combo

Also, they increased Threads of Darkness root duration

Try to learn how to play with the new changes instead of just complaining