[2022.12.13] Update Warspear Online 11.2. Preview. Part I

LeeLoo

I just looked at the Warspear Online Facebook page and they are all saying the same thing. Why nerf dk? Elfspear, nerf bd. We need DK buff and nerf the bd. Not the other way around.  

With all due respect, you have not "carefully"  read our complaints about every class. You guys further ignore the obvious changes that is to nerf the BD class that should be your priority it's literally a joke at this point every player has been demanding it since the dawn of time. 

Additionally,  leave Rogue extermination the same or buff the amount of speed buffs from it. It simply isn't enough by any means. The nerf is absolutely not needed. I have discussed this with multiple high end rogue class users and non rogue users. 

last but not least,  players are exhausted from asking for dk buff. That should be an obvious one

how did you carefully read players feedback when 80% of them were about "nerf bd, buff dk" ???

Disappointed players roam the game while eventually the population decrease will not be surprising and admins have no one but themselves to blame since they're ignoring these MAIN CHANGES. Most people AGREE on this.

Edited by ashour

Also 1 resist mean all that dmg is going to dust and to place just 1 enemy in fire dk have pull that can be resisted and that have huge cd for skill that does nothing than helping vs ranged enemy.

1 hour ago, Dr Strange said:

Niceeeeeeeeeeee, good job lets nerf the necro even more for no reason, cuz his pvp game was bad lets nerf his pve game as well why not, you really really try to make the necro unplayable, at this point i feel like you guys have competition " how to make necro players rage quit" you are doing good job for now.

I just don't understand why you touch 2 of the necro skills which DOESN'T need change, explain to me whats the reason whats the purpose, how do you test those things, do you test it of full +10 necros with godlike build and merman armors and you say "holy s.. this is doing 10k dmg need dodge or/and block modifair" if so then you guys are more incompetent than i Thought, honestly start playing your own game as p2w and f2p and then make balances, thanks.

Edited by coldravens

искатель.png Seeker

щит Харада.png Harad's Shield

• The bonus to physical and magical protection has been replaced with a reduction in all incoming damage to the character by 2 \ 2.5 \ 3 \ 4 \ 5% for 6 \ 7 \ 8 \ 10 \ 12 sec. for every 20% of damage absorbed from the shield's maximum durability.

what is this? more reduce damage? tanker or dps class???

Necromancer, Deathknight, and Warlocks all needs a buff. 

Bladedancer and Mages needs a nerf. 

Simply put

1 minute ago, qiara said:

Seeker in my personal opinion is a skirmisher class but I am not too sure. 

Think like the Chieftain class

3 minutes ago, qiara said:

It can be a strange thing to deal with and it needs testing,  but still a better thing than "normal def "

And I still need to understand if it is 25% dmg reduction after full shield gone or it's just 5%:pig1gy:

Edited by SaltyCoffe

искатель.png Seeker

• The bonus to physical and magical protection has been replaced with a reduction in all incoming damage to the character by 2 \ 2.5 \ 3 \ 4 \ 5% for 6 \ 7 \ 8 \ 10 \ 12 sec. for every 20% of damage absorbed from the shield's maximum durability.

did you think of this relic? @Dr Strange kinda broken ngl
1366984630_Screenshot2022-12-17192319.png.887505d73491371d19df8196149f941b.png

Edited by Babocool

18 minutes ago, SaltyCoffe said:

It can be a strange thing to deal with and it needs testing,  but still a better thing than "normal def "

And I still need to understand if it is 25% dmg reduction after full shield gone or it's just 5%/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/emoticons/pig1gy.png

It's 5% for every 20% of shield's durability, so if it breaks (that is, absorbed 100% of its durability), it's 25%

2 hours ago, Sh0ckboner said:

Developer commentary: In most game situations, the Blade Dancer is used as a damage damager class, and only secondarily is it seen as a tank by players. For this reason, we decided to strengthen the popular role of this class, allowing the Blade Dancer to realize itself much more effectively both in solo battles and in mass battles, as well as resorting to the use of different equipment and skills. We think that Blade Dancer's positioning as a high-damage class will only get stronger going forward.

@Raislin

They were buffed. Few skills increased cooldown. 

This commentary tells you exactly what devs plan for bd. 

Clearly you didn't read the same changes as I did because I clearly saw huge nerfs on PoB for example. Maybe you need to get your eyes checked.

3 hours ago, Dr Strange said:

/cdn-cgi/mirage/3892dd06799fa437dd06afb7c94347bc1e0066f6b368ffe4c6c194e41c4bac4d/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/54371864_.png.97dcf902d6aaa657fde2aa93aa0614e4.png Blazing Ground

• Fixed a bug due to which the damage from the skill was not dealt if the effect of the skill was extended by the skill "Fire Ball".
  • Removed the stopping of the character when taking damage from a skill.

Another skill to remove from the hotkey, thank you. :hap1py:

16 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Clearly you didn't read the same changes as I did because I clearly saw huge nerfs on PoB for example. Maybe you need to get your eyes checked.

You are the only person on here that is saying BD is nerfed. Yes everyone is wrong but you. Read the post again are you absolutely nuts?

The developer commentary even says it! 

-Flash strike= increased damage 

-They lost aggression skill and got another damage.

-Counterattack now works more

-Rush stuns 100%

-Enlightenment now increases way better stats

-Blades power now gives more buffs.

-They can heal now 5% each auto hit

I don’t know where you are seeing this, but it is obvious there is bias in your comments. Read through all theee comments, 99% of people that are talking about BD are saying it’s buffed including developers. 

There is no argument on your end. 

No need to get my eyes checked, i have common sense. 

Have a good day. 

On 12/12/2022 at 1:29 PM, LeeLoo said:

Warden’s Spirit

• Added the maximum amount of damage absorbed by the shield: 500% of the character's maximum health at all levels of development. The property applies to the key class talent “Crowd Inspiration

This is real or some typo mistake ? @Holmes

500% of hp 

500% of 10k = looks weird numbers 

3 minutes ago, Sh0ckboner said:

You are the only person on here that is saying BD is nerfed. Yes everyone is wrong but you. Read the post again are you absolutely nuts?

-Rush stuns 100%

I don’t know where you are seeing this, but it is obvious there is bias in your comments. Read through all theee comments, 99% of people that are talking about BD are saying it’s buffed including developers. 

Have a good day. 

Blade Dancer is buffed obviusly 

6 minutes ago, Sh0ckboner said:

-Rush stuns 100%

Have a good day. 

Hes the same guy that says that seeker dmg is balanced and that its balanced that seeker with 1 dagger does more dmg than rogue with  x2 weaps

3 hours ago, Dr Strange said:

Friends! 

For several days we have carefully studied your feedback and suggestions for changes in skills, as well as collected statistical data on a closed test server, improving the changes made. 

We suggest you get acquainted with the additional list of changes: 

искатель.png Seeker

опасный удар.png Dangerous Blow

• Bleeding is now applied to the enemy with a chance equal to the value of the "Critical Strike" parameter, and not on a skill critical attack, as it was before.

Wow and what happen with stupefying pain??

I suggest to make basic skills control effect to work against blade dancer Resistance because of relic Reaction everyone should use vs blade dance , but now rogue , necro charmer , barb  can’t get reaction relic against bd because of his resist skills will ignore it.

I suggest to make sure that data is collected of activity from players and their classes after this rebalance update.
Here are some of the impressive feats warspear has shared on their facebook as data collected: clearly there is nothing wrong with individual strength in elf side. They needed an improvement.
I want to see how many necromancers are going to be playing in 2023

ws1.jpg

ws2.jpg

ws3.jpg

Yeah we need ELF nerfed and MC buffed. It's clear from every single one of those achievements of fastest dg runs

7 minutes ago, Tynaloo said:

2 hours ago, Heinaj said:

I suggest to make basic skills control effect to work against blade dancer Resistance because of relic Reaction everyone should use vs blade dance , but now rogue , necro charmer , barb  can’t get reaction relic against bd because of his resist skills will ignore it.

lol so getting your debuffs to work on bd isnt enough? 

paladin already strong  with stun 100% that’s gonna be crazy , my suggest to nerf stun paladin , resistance of bd become ignore debuff , some basic skills should work on resistance of blade

dancer because of “ relic magic reaction “ most of classes need it against bd or that relic gonna be useless for necro , rogue , charmer , barb.

31 minutes ago, Invorial said:

they cant die with mermen

Surely its not because that bd has full awards and happens to have octobook and 14 other pvp benefitting books and those rogue and dk he killed are both weak? Its funny when everyone compares the classes and complain about dying to certain class and always pick the ones that have A. More and better books B. Better gears and amps. Any normal bd would die to rogue and dk 2v1 but no you just had to pick the one from top 3 bds in eu server

6 hours ago, Dr Strange said:

Friends! 

For several days we have carefully studied your feedback and suggestions for changes in skills, as well as collected statistical data on a closed test server, improving the changes made. 

We suggest you get acquainted with the additional list of changes: 

некромант.png Necromancer

заражение.png Infection

• Now the skill damage will trigger even if the effect of the skill was removed from the target ahead of time.
  • Added a check for the chance of inflicting a Critical hit of a skill.

ядовит плевок.png Poison Spittle

• "Block" and "Dodge" checks have been added to apply skill poisoning.

ядов щит.png Poisonous Shield

• Added "Dodge" checks to skill damage.

кисло ливень.png Acid Rain

• Added "Dodge" checks to skill damage.
  • "Block" and "Dodge" checks have been added to apply skill poisoning.

мертвый солдат.png Dead Soldier

• Increased the size of the passed parameters from the player to the skeleton up to 35%.
  • Adjusted the basic parameters of the skeleton and the skeleton warrior.
  • The summoned monster now inherits the critical damage bonus from the "Crushing Will" skill.

LMAO at nerfing necro even more. Now you can't even use poison shield to defend against rogue's first strike on stealth!

Also, poison activation can now be blocked and dodged (which doesn't even make sense) :rofl:

No offense but you guys are a joke, this is one of the reasons this will be forever a amateur game run by amateur development team.

3 horas atrás, Sh0ckboner disse:

-Rush stuns 100%

Have a good day. 

Rush has reduced stun duration.

Resistance now does not resist debuffs. Do you realize that you are now the only resist that does not resist debuffs? Even more that mcs are full of them, roar, kick in the back, arrow of silence (now reduces 40% of the attack speed), totem of weakness, thrashing, mental pit, are all debuffs that affect your attack and now there will be nothing of the what to do to avoid them. If you're too dumb to realize this is a nerf, don't say that other people's arguments are wrong just because you keep reading other people's posts.

1 hora atrás, Invorial disse:

they cant die with mermen

and mermen was nerfed

3 minutes ago, Fabr said:

Rush has reduced stun duration.

Resistance now does not resist debuffs. Do you realize that you are now the only resist that does not resist debuffs? Even more that mcs are full of them, roar, kick in the back, arrow of silence (now reduces 40% of the attack speed), totem of weakness, thrashing, mental pit, are all debuffs that affect your attack and now there will be nothing of the what to do to avoid them. If you're too dumb to realize this is a nerf, don't say that other people's arguments are wrong just because you keep reading other people's posts.

and mermen was nerfed

It’s kind of sad saying BD was buffed and you get harassed over it. 

Now to blatantly call someone dumb is uncalled for. 
Bd was buffed a lot, stop defending it because you’re worried. If you think my post is wrong. Move on, no need to name call over a forum game. 

The developers even said it was buffed. Move on. 

Hope you have a good day too. 

7 hours ago, Dr Strange said:

It does so low dmg, like in real fight it was 100-200dmg per hit and it hits only 3 times. Also its so useless skill to lvl it up. So basically it got nerfed to hit only 3 players for 100-200dmg every 3 secs for 3 times as a full +10 full book barb. U should atleast buff dmg of that skill if 4/4. There is no any so weak aoe dmg skill except warcry now. It was usefull only bcs of no limit of players and now there is no point to even use it. Seems barb useless char in group fights again. Time to quit. 

11 minutes ago, Sh0ckboner disse:

It’s kind of sad saying BD was buffed and you get harassed over it. 

Now to blatantly call someone dumb is uncalled for. 
Bd was buffed a lot, stop defending it because you’re worried. If you think my post is wrong. Move on, no need to name call over a forum game. 

The developers even said it was buffed. Move on. 

Hope you have a good day too. 

It was buffed AND nerfed.

26 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

LMAO at nerfing necro even more. Now you can't even use poison shield to defend against rogue's first strike on stealth!

Also, poison activation can now be blocked and dodged (which doesn't even make sense) /cdn-cgi/mirage/643eb3945a813b255d80acfc27c4da02865932a02851f1968cfdb6bf09d00c2c/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/emoticons/rofl.gif

No offense but you guys are a joke, this is one of the reasons this will be forever a amateur game run by amateur development team.

Not only that but we can no longer cast it in neutral mobs like those in dung to heal them, or cast it on our minion's, one of the fun aspects on necro was the ability to cast p. Shield on minion and use it to agro/slow mobs in laby which become even better when they buff minions now this is gone as well, they really try to suck all the fun of this class like really hard pvp part is garbage now pve part as well is heading that way, im loseing brain cells trying to find the logic behind those changes like really hard, like how and why, why change skills that are fine and bearly do anything to skills which need total rework or massive buffs, just some day ill find the answer.

On 12/12/2022 at 8:59 AM, LeeLoo said:

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/884036046_.png.f3e28cf11d39359df42bbb6aa0305b3a.png Flash Strike

• Skill cooldown increased from 8 sec. to 10 sec.
  • Now the damage from the skill does not depend on the level of the character: it was 2 pts. per level.
  • The amount of damage from the skill has been adjusted: it was 40 \ 50 \ 70 \ 85 \ 100 pts. and 104 \ 106 \ 108 \ 110 \ 112% of the character's physical strength, now it is 20 \ 40 \ 60 \ 80 \ 100 pts. and 140 \ 145 \ 150 \ 155 \ 160% of the character's physical strength.
  • The final physical damage of the skill has changed: instant damage significantly increased, damage per minute slightly increased.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/488889829_.png.6707f35cee4c7ac5f011536cf360eb35.png Sap

• Skill cooldown increased from 10 sec. to 15 sec.
  • Adjusted the reduction of physical and magical power: from 12 \ 14 \ 16 \ 20 \ 25%, to 15 \ 20 \ 25 \ 30 \ 40%.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/2050955275_.png.1ee344eddf2b6a9494dec5b04d6c08c6.png Hamstring

• Now the damage from the skill does not depend on the level of the character: it was 2 pts. per level.
  • Now the damage from the skill does not depend on the base damage: it was 20 \ 35 \ 50 \ 65 \ 80 pts.
  • Adjusted the amount of physical damage from the skill: from 102 \ 104 \ 106 \ 108 \ 110% of the character's physical power for 6 sec., to 30 \ 35 \ 40 \ 45 \ 50% of the character's physical power every 2 sec. for 6 sec.
  • The final physical damage of the skill has slightly increased.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/586558066_.png.84cfe5e346da72d9a86a62106912733c.png Parry

• Skill cooldown increased from 20 sec. to 30 sec.
  • The bonus to the “Parry” parameter has been adjusted: it was 1 \ 2 \ 3 \ 4 \ 5%, now it is 4 \ 5 \ 6 \ 8 \ 10%.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/2116477174_.png.0f676cc380d73175746fec5160c69dd1.png Rush

• The chance of triggering the “Stun” effect has been increased: it was 43 \ 52 \ 61 \ 70%, now it is 100% at all skill levels.
  • The duration of the “Stun” effect has been adjusted: it was 2 \ 3 \ 4 \ 5 sec., now it is 2 \ 2.5 \ 3 \ 3.5 sec.
  • The duration of the “Aggression” effect has been adjusted: it was 5 \ 5.8 \ 6.6 \ 7.4 sec., now it is 6 \ 7 \ 8 \ 9 sec.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1716943378_.png.0240ce8f9c9da555f85f9115812872fe.png New skill “Vortex Blade” (instead of skill “Aggression”)

Type: Active

Energy expense: 8 10 12 14 16 units.

Cooldown: 14 sec.

An attack that deals the physical damage 105 \ 110 \ 115 \ 125 \ 135% of the character's physical strength to all enemies within 1 yard of the character. The skill deals 15 \ 20 \ 25 \ 30 \ 40% more damage from the character's physical strength to targets affected by the “Bleeding” debuff. Maximum number of PvP-targets: 3 \ 3 \ 4 \ 5 \ 6, PvE-targets: 6 \ 8 \ 10 \ 12 \ 14. With the development of the skill, the damage from the skill, the strength of the effect and the number of targets increase.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1084228013_.png.d054ef03e200b72d870539278264a998.png Counterattack

• The skill now triggers on any auto-attack or attack with a skill that deals instant damage to the character, even if it has gone into defensive parameters.
  • Adjusted the amount of physical damage from the skill: from 25 \ 32 \ 36 \ 40% of the character's physical power, to 25 \ 32 \ 40 \ 50% of the character's physical power.
  • The skill's damage is now an auto-attack, it retains all relevant checks for damage.
  • The duration of the effect has been adjusted: it was 8 \ 10 \ 12 \ 14 sec., now it is 10 \ 12 \ 14 \ 16 sec.

160% dmg from basic skill .  Thats insane buff while other classes didnt got that much benefit. Huge buff. 

Sap 15% more dmg reduction for slight increase in cd . Again buff

Parry from buffed for x2 is also huge buff even with 10 sec more cd .

Rush lets say its same bcs it got 100% stun chance with less duration . Seems fair since its aoe stun.

Aoe skill for agro skill again insane buff and combined with sonic boom this and power of blades it will be like 200% dmg from this skill.

Counter attack also buffed 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/335944696_.png.eda6a2da8067e60570b09214aa8b06d6.png Sonic Boom

• The mechanics of the skill has been changed: now the skill applies the negative effects "Bleeding" and "Blunting" to the target and all enemies within a radius of 2 yards around the target. The "Bleeding" effect deals periodic physical damage in the amount of 35 \ 40 \ 45 \ 55% of the character's physical strength every 3 sec. for 12 sec. The "Blunting" effect reduces the "Dodge" parameter of all affected targets by 10 \ 15 \ 20 \ 25%.
  • The maximum number of PvP-targets: 3 \ 4 \ 5 \ 6, the maximum number of PvE-targets: 8 \ 10 \ 12 \ 14.
  • Increased the range of the skill from 3 yards to 2 yards.

Again huge buff

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1182558710_.png.f040d7848e823f406cb76c4453fea4e8.png Enlightenment

• Skill cooldown increased from 20 sec. to 30 sec.
  • Now the skill increases "Penetration" by 3 \ 6 \ 9 \ 12% and "Skill Cooldown" by 9 \ 15 \ 22 \ 30% instead of the parameters "Accuracy" and "Dodge".
  • The duration of the effect has been increased: it was 14 \ 16 \ 18 \ 20 sec., now it is 24 \ 26 \ 28 \ 30 sec

Pene and cd for accu and dodge ? Again huge buff for bd.

Strike Hurricane

• Now the skill increases the “Accuracy” parameter by 3 \ 6 \ 9 \ 12% instead of the “Skill Cooldown” parameter.
  • The duration of the effect has been increased: it was 10 \ 15 \ 20 \ 25 sec., now it is 24 \ 26 \ 28 \ 30 sec.

Finally seems like nerf but just look at duration it can be used perma . This skill will be used as additional 3% accu. If its even going to be used

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1181308583_.png.f65132f73cd3354163478ea6e7e3455c.png Mark of the Blade

• Skill cooldown increased from 15 sec. to 24 sec.
  • The mechanics of the skill has been changed: now the skill applies the "Mark of the Blade" buff to the character for 10 \ 12 \ 14 \ 16 sec. The effect restores 2 \ 3 \ 4 \ 5% of the character's maximum health on each successful basic attack or skill attack that deals instant damage, but no more than 4 \ 5 \ 6 \ 7 times.

Oh finally only thing that bd ever needed.

Heal! Now this char can finally do everything and its not like other chars heal this one gives 30% hp . Again one wonderful huge buff for bd.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/947589980_.png.4b5dab0cce38cf1d752d4d52d49b2e96.png Spirit of Resistance 

• The skill effect has been adjusted: now each effect allows you to ignore only the control effect received by the character

Oh now only control effect can be  ignored with resist . Yet another buff for this  weak char.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1065180027_.png.34bf996bac58bdc9e806604cc17b2d5a.png Blades' Power

• Now the effect of the skill increases the bonus of the “Attack Strength” parameter by 4 \ 7.5 \ 12 \ 15% for each equipped dagger.
  • Now the effect of the skill increases physical strength by 2 \ 3.5 \ 6 \ 7.5% and the bonus of  the “Attack Strength” parameter by 2 \ 3.5 \ 6 \ 7.5% for each equipped one-handed sword.
  • Now the effect of the skill increases physical strength by 3 \ 6 \ 10 \ 12,5% for each equipped one-handed axe.
  • The skill bonus is calculated in real time

And finally power of blades . Now it wont increase 30% atk strenght but it will increase 25% dmg with 2 axes. As i see this is yet another buff. Idk where are those ppl that say that bd got nerfed. If this is actually true and this char will be left like this there is no point to play arena as any other char other than bd. Thank you very much for this "balance"

Feels like developers didnt had any buff left after using all they had on bd

Edited by Santa Claus

26 minutes ago, Santa Claus disse:

160% dmg from basic skill .  Thats insane buff while other classes didnt got that much benefit. Huge buff. 

Sap 15% more dmg reduction for slight increase in cd . Again buff

Parry from buffed for x2 is also huge buff even with 10 sec more cd .

Rush lets say its same bcs it got 100% stun chance with less duration . Seems fair since its aoe stun.

Aoe skill for agro skill again insane buff and combined with sonic boom this and power of blades it will be like 200% dmg from this skill.

Counter attack also buffed 

Again huge buff

Pene and xd for accu and dodge ? Again huge buff for bd.

Finally seems like nerf but just look at duration it can be used perma . This skill will be used as additional 3% accu. If its even going to be used

Oh finally only thing that bd ever needed.

Heal! Now this char can finally do everything and its not like other chars heal this one gives 30% hp . Again one wonderful huge buff for bd.

Oh now only control effect can be  ignored with resist . Yet another buff for this  weak char.

And finally power of blades . Now it wont increase 30% atk strenght but it will increase 25% dmg with 2 axes. As i see this is yet another buff. Idk where are those ppl that say that bd got nerfed. If this is actually true and this char will be left like this there is no point to play arena as any other char other than bd. Thank you very much for this "balance"

Feels like developers didnt had any buff left after using all they had on bd

Bd does not have infinite skill points. If you level up the damage skills, there wouldn't be enough for sap and parry, nor for resist and shield, so your "op" build, rush 4/4 - power of blades 4/4 - resist 2/4, shield 4/ 4, no longer exists. In fact if bds want to take advantage of these buffs they will have to sacrifice the defensive skills, the buffs and stuns.

Edited by Fabr

Really people get angry for the simple reason that the class received buffs, than what those buffs are going to be in game. it's so stupid. It doesn't even have a test server yet.

Edited by Fabr

15 hours ago, Invorial said:

Wow and what happen with stupefying pain??

Damage reduction could stack i suppose

17 hours ago, Babocool said:

This relic are the main problem 

9 hours ago, Dr Strange said:

/cdn-cgi/mirage/c2042a369d7c25be76785c1eaf91ab17c3c7002da49a9859aa614d3d2408917e/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1671573280_.png.60965491e73678ef0de3e780e57628bc.png Seeker

/cdn-cgi/mirage/c2042a369d7c25be76785c1eaf91ab17c3c7002da49a9859aa614d3d2408917e/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/572859220_.png.0588c7b918322eb82ed23b408cc28c6f.png Harad's Shield

Uhmm ..... I guess it's better than nothing.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/c2042a369d7c25be76785c1eaf91ab17c3c7002da49a9859aa614d3d2408917e/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/2075125285_.png.32b2bff21017c266ac423a738902946b.png Dangerous Blow

• Bleeding is now applied to the enemy with a chance equal to the value of the "Critical Strike" parameter, and not on a skill critical attack, as it was before.

So, the max chance is 50%?

I don't think anyone would still use it

Aww I wanted stun 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/c2042a369d7c25be76785c1eaf91ab17c3c7002da49a9859aa614d3d2408917e/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1933260279_.png.a933e02795a9e43be4f1ffcabf87d3be.png Bestial Wrath

• The duration of the effect from the skill has been adjusted: it was 12 \16 \ 20 \ 25 sec., now it is 24 \ 26 \ 28 \ 30 sec.

All good, but something is still missing

*cough*2nd buff*cough*

Let's compare elf and mc's supporting roles: elf's supporting roles like paladins, Templars, they have control, displacement, tenor, and healing; On the other hand, mc's assistants like shaman warlocks, what are they good at? What's even more ridiculous is that, as a support class, warlocks need protection, or they are often the first casualties of war.