SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

teh whole server talkin bout a legend !

legend.png

PVPRANGE / PVPDRUID #1 PRO PLAYER

Oh man those times when I was in his guild were golden.

Edited by Nosotraes

• 2 weeks later...

Weak I can get 22% block.

Oh and 22% life steal.

And why would you have resi in your pve build. Please don't tell me this is for pvp, because that's not how you build pvp sets with only 10% resi.

Maybe you should pay attention to mobs instead of taking Screenshots to show how old you are of a player implying that resi used to be good in PvE or something. And If you were trying to test dodge then lemme tell you 5% is not enough even if you let lvl1 mobs attack you.

Pfff.

Or maybe I should delete my char and make a dk.

Just to see how you make 5% dodge work..

Edited by Gladiator

Oh and 22% life steal.

And why would you have resi in your pve build. Please don't tell me this is for pvp, because that's not how you build pvp sets with only 10% resi.

Maybe you should pay attention to mobs instead of taking Screenshots to show how old you are of a player implying that resi used to be good in PvE or something. And If you were trying to test dodge then lemme tell you 5% is not enough even if you let lvl1 mobs attack you.

Pfff.

Well someone got mad, or jealous. He probably using some kind of arena reward item to max out his def. After all, thats what he was referring to.

Well someone got mad, or jealous. He probably using some kind of arena reward item to max out his def. After all, thats what he was referring to.

it's more like sarcasm than madness or jealousy

Edited by Jzargo Archmage

Oh and 22% life steal.

Pfff.

This is not my pve build. I do not use a new shield from the event. I'm waiting for an update on the craft. I want a 26 shield with regen hp. And that you would know - 5% dodge and resi is basic, even if you undress.

He probably using some kind of arena reward item to max out his def.

exactly. I was so dressed solely to increase the protection for the test and find the maximum protection threshold.

Edited by WhiteAlex

What are you doing wrong?

That's an easy quest.

1. Collect 5 gears

2. Switch the lever

3. Collect the box

4. If grease not found, fall back and repeat steps 1 to 4

5. If grease found, fall back and don't die

What are you doing wrong?

That's an easy quest.

1. Collect 5 gears

2. Switch the lever

3. Collect the box

4. If grease not found, fall back and repeat steps 1 to 4

5. If grease found, fall back and don't die

Are the levers necesary? I'm not sure but I think I did on one char without switching one.

Are the levers necesary? I'm not sure but I think I did on one char without switching one.

they are, if u don't the iron bulls dmg u from smth like 15% of ur health every second.

@Panchen: don't take all items if u don't have many bag slots. it is very annoying to cancel this quest. The grease box is the last item (if u drop), but it looks like a watering can. don't take toolbox, hammer etc.

Hope i have been useful

I don't understand the new forum.... Especially not the mobile version. Anyway, is there a way to not use the mobile version on the mobile, like it was possible with the old forum? :(

Edited by Xredbirdx

I like it. Gonna take some time to figure everything out. I like the new "All Activity" feature too.

Edited by gladiator
adding stuff. Oh I like this new feature too.

Tbh fam. Didnt like the last version will have to see how this pans out. So far i still prefer the forum with the karma system.

1 hour ago, Raezer said:

Gotta agree with Ninja and Gladiator.

But I can't figure out how to delete quotes... 

Just do it like always?.-. It works for me. Like you delete letters you can just delete a quote or edit it when you click somewhere in it :P

I created a topic at the Q&A section about the new forum by the way :3

Edited by Julie

Apparently randoms can make threads in news & announcments. Some russian posted about Priest build lol.

Somehow i have reached over 1k posts and didn't even notice.