[2015.09.15] Update Warspear Online 5.1 "Curse of the Black Elm". Release

Why change the attributes of the items without asking whether we want to or not ???? And now, the money spent to amplify my staff I got to use with critical / cooldown / accuracy is now penetrative / cooldown / accuracy ??? I want my staff with critical again !!!!!!!!!! Who will repay the money spent leveling the staff with critical ?? I do not want staff with penetration! A company may change the product without consulting the customer? or warn about the change? If I knew the SD staff would change attributes will short term, I would have not used it much less spent real money to level up! I want my staff right back!

vsffff.jpg

Why change the attributes of the items without asking whether we want to or not ???? And now, the money spent to amplify my staff I got to use with critical / cooldown / accuracy is now penetrative / cooldown / accuracy ??? I want my staff with critical again !!!!!!!!!! Who will repay the money spent leveling the staff with critical ?? I do not want staff with penetration! A company may change the product without consulting the customer? or warn about the change? If I knew the SD staff would change attributes will short term, I would have not used it much less spent real money to level up! I want my staff right back!

ok, we've got a little problem here, don't panic :)

We'll fix it right now, visually it will be fixed in the next client. It was a mistake, not intention, sorry.

I have no idea what's wrong with devs lol