[2023.12.13] Update Warspear Online 12.2. Announcement. Part I

LeeLoo

14 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Yeah, but now it stuns enemies instead of just silencing them using a combo

Also, they increased Threads of Darkness root duration

Try to learn how to play with the new changes instead of just complaining

Death call stunning enemy for 0.5 sec every 1.5 sec at 4/4 is supposed to be insane. Whos even going to spent skill points on that and about thread of darkness it wont literally change anything bcs its useless to keep it more than 3/5 with must use +2 yard increase relic to actually have some value with shitty skill

22 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Yeah, but now it stuns enemies instead of just silencing them using a combo

Also, they increased Threads of Darkness root duration

Try to learn how to play with the new changes instead of just complaining

Tbf I don't like that much these changes either, but I wanna test them first.

On 12/9/2023 at 2:27 PM, LeeLoo said:

неутомимо НОВАЯ.png Tirelessness

• Change in talent mechanics: now the talent reduces the accuracy of all incoming attacks on the character by 5%, if the character does not have Absolute Reflexes buff.

How does this make sense in any way??! People can literally add 1-2 accuracy enchant and this talent would seize to be useful. In what sense this talent would be useful? It incredibly frustrating that we actually have developers that thought this was a good idea. -5% accu for a Main talent?! A MAIN TALENT! You had 1 whole year to think of a better talent and this is what you thought of? The department is a joke honestly, Increase the accu to -15% for pvp and -10 for pve at the very least for it to have any impact

@Holmes @Dr Strange @LeeLoo 

1 minute ago, Shax said:

• Change in talent mechanics: now the talent reduces the accuracy of all incoming attacks on the character by 5%, if the character does not have Absolute Reflexes buff.

Just imagine you grind all the way to get this talent and waste so much time and gold for someone to come and add 5% more accuracy and this talent is now useless. My head hurts just thinking this is the level of class balancing we have at this point

On 12/9/2023 at 8:27 AM, LeeLoo said:

Seems nice but the number should be at least 10%.

Or decreasing damage should makes more sense, because the skill itself works with the amount of health u lost

Remove nerf skill Blood smell %5 return the 2% stolen in the test OP 1 Year done give 2% more You nerf mc class don't Nerf elf class pet master Screenshot_2023-05-30-14-24-27-339_com.android.chrome2.thumb.jpg.05acb964d4675f22e0388623ee5b552e.jpg

Remove nerf magic build 400 by hit pvp 

Screenshot_2022-12-15-21-10-47-286_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

On 12/9/2023 at 5:27 PM, LeeLoo said:

темный щит.png Dark Shield

• Now the skill additionally reduces the character's received periodic damage by 0.2 \ 0.3 \ 0.5 \ 0.7 \ 0.9% of the character's physical defense from monster attacks and by 0.1 \ 0.2 \ 0.3 \ 0.5 \ 0.7% of the character's physical defense from player attacks.
  • Adjusted reduction in damage from auto attacks and skills, dealing instant damage from player attacks was 1.5 \ 2 \ 2.5 \ 3 \ 3.5% of the character's physical defense, now 1 \ 1.5 \ 2 \ 2.5 \ 3%.

Chances of dark shield proc for DOT is same as burst?

ураган Стали.png Steel Hurricane

• Now the skill additionally teleports all enemies within a 2 yards radius 1 yard closer to the character, and then deals damage to all enemies.

Does this teleport also affect 'enjoying blood' second hurricane (1st level talent)? 

зов смерти.png Death Call

• The skill no longer deals magical damage.
  • Now the skill casts Stun debuff for 0.2 \ 0.3 \ 0.4 \ 0.5 sec. to all enemies within a radius of 3 yards around the character every 1.5 sec.
  • Now the skill reduces the cooldown duration of Secret Reserves skill by 0.2 \ 0.3 \ 0.4 \ 0.5 sec. for each Stun debuff applied to enemies.

Nice scaling for PvE :*

удар безмолвия.png Blow of the Silence

• Skill cooldown increased from 14 sec. to 18 sec.
  • Adjusted Mute debuff duration: was 4 \ 5 \ 6 \ 7 sec., now 3 \ 4 \ 5 \ 6 sec.

Please look into changing silence cd and affects against resistance, skill is incompatible with PvP meta because of resistance and has no relevance in PvE. Cheers

Edited by Stuns v2
grammar error

This was the strangest skill change update the game has ever had, I know that changing the damage absorption of shields to take defensive parameters into account is a good idea, but the shield durability values are so low that It seems to have gotten worse, at least for PVE. PVP has resilience that will greatly reduce player damage, so the change in shield will make a huge difference, but PVE doesn't have that.

Example, healers have a shield that absorbs 120% of magic power, staff users usually get 1000 magic power, so the shield absorbs 1200 damage? this is extremely low even for mobs, unless you use it on a super buffed tank. Healers usually have low defense and the shield will barely absorb damage if he uses it on himself, I prefer the old version.

And in addition, they changed some skills that were good the way they were to something completely different or with a weird effect. Like, Punitive Roots, which was used to immobilize several targets, has now become a self-defense skill based on luck, a very strange skill and out of place for a healer and support class. Illumination was a good AoE damage skill, now the damage is gone. Paladin's Prayer has now become a group buff that does damage, which is OK, but the old healing effect is gone forever. Block master used to be a healing skill, now it's a damage reduction skill, I know that Warden is a tank class but having an instant heal with each block is essentially better than a simple damage reduction, this seems like a big and unnecessary nerf . In general, I didn't like these changes.

8 horas atrás, Fabr disse:

but the shield durability values are so low that It seems to have gotten worse, at least for PVE.

No? 

8 horas atrás, Fabr disse:

Example, healers have a shield that absorbs 120% of magic power, staff users usually get 1000 magic power, so the shield absorbs 1200 damage?

How is basically giving a tank +1200 health worse than giving them a +~3000 shield that takes full damage disregarding the players defense? 

Edited by Baphomet

I suggest that reaper in partial metahporsis would get all the skill buffs as demonic form expet the hp increase and mana, dont make any sence to use that branch to lose on many things that demonic form offers and it looks stupid not able to get intented kit because of a branch

Why not BUFF death knight?Improved the advanced skill tree of other classes and the death knight of death nothing to improve in the advanced skill tree?as Trash Death Knight Where i upgrade advanced skill tree Death knight 

Boo to all these changes, what whale complained enough to the GM to have these changes made? Never have I walked into chat and heard someone say, you know what, a rework of skills is just what this game needs. BOOO!

The problem of counter attack is only one. its ok you make delay the skill damage into 1 sec, but its only work for 1 people who hit first.
what if you can change counter attack effect to every each player and got delayed 1sec? thats a real counter attack, i mean, the damage still 50%, you can limit the player depend CA level.

Also, why you put counter strike on 1st branch? that would be perfect in 3 rd branch of blade dancer, counter attack is passive who require parry parameter to activate it right?

On 12/14/2023 at 3:33 PM, namelss said:

Good job! Now that MC side said "byebye" to GVG completely! A chief with orcinus book is OP. Do you not nerf  the effect of orcinus book, but to nerf nomal chief. Is it so powerful that all chiefs are? :好:In addition, pay tribute to all players: Don't be deceived by this game. GM has successfully transformed the contradiction between GM and players into the contradiction between players, and then they take the advantage of fishermen. There is a way to solve this problem perfectly: that is, the two -sided camp is open to all occupations, such as: I can also create BM, BD, Seeker in MC ...

I'm all for opening up all classes so players don't have to argue elf strong or mc strong, and giving players the freedom to choose classes allows for more gameplay

5 minutes ago, snowstorm disse:

I'm all for opening up all classes so players don't have to argue elf strong or mc strong, and giving players the freedom to choose classes allows for more gameplay

That's what we call "traitors"

On 12/9/2023 at 4:27 PM, LeeLoo said:

вытягивание жизни.png Draining Life

• Adjusted the amount of health restored: was 45 \ 55 \ 65 \ 75 \ 85% of dealt damage, now 50 \ 60 \ 70 \ 85 \ 100%.

It's still not useful. We've mentioned multiple times before that it's not a matter of quantity but a matter of skill mechanism. Please change it to fire every 1 second or 0.5 sec.

страх.png Fear

• Adjusted the skill range: was 4 yards, now 3 yards.
  • Adjusted skill debuff duration: was 1.5 \ 2.1 \ 2.7 \ 3.3 \ 3.9 sec., now 2.4 \ 2.8 \ 3.4 \ 4 \ 4.8 sec.

It seems you don't want us to use this ability for long-range classes. I haven't seen a reason for that, but I cant provide feedback without trying it out.

темный круг.png Dark Circle

• Now, Fetters of Darkness debuff is casted to enemies once upon entering the zone for the remaining duration of the zone.
  • The skill is now casted only once to each unique target. If the effect of the skill was ignored or removed, the zone will not trigger again on the same target.

You're absolutely right. This ability was unbalanced. This adjustment makes sense.

зона слабости.png Zone of Weakness

• Now, the zone becomes entirely ineffective against an enemy if its effect has been ignored.

This was also unbalanced so this makes absolute sense too.

гримуар.png Grimoire

• Adjusted the amount of additional healing from Draining Life skill: was 100 \ 115 \ 130 \ 150%, now 85 \ 95 \ 105 \ 120%.

In my opinion, there is no need for any adjustment to this ability because its use in PvP is not widespread, and in PvE, if a Warlock does not use this ability and life drain simultaneously against powerful bosses, they are likely to die. This change has only been made due to the upgrade to the life-draining ability, but it doesn't change anything because the main reason Warlocks keep dying is that the life drain ability works every 2 seconds instead of every second.

теневая сфера.png Shadow Sphere

• Adjusted the amount of damage from the character's magical power: from 145 \ 160 \ 180 \ 200% to 135 \ 150 \ 165 \ 185%.
  • Adjusted the amount of restored energy: was 10 \ 14 \ 16 \ 20%, now 6 \ 8 \ 11 \ 14%.

Supposedly, this class is centered around damage, but it had only just come close to other damage classes last rebalance and now you're showing us that you're considering taking that power away again. As if having our power taken away wasn't enough, you've also reduced our mana-stealing power. This could deter us from using 'cooldown' and 'penetration' on our rings and bracelets in PvE, which means an extra loss of damage for us. That's why I consider it a significant nerf.

кровавая дань.png Bloody Tribute

• Adjusted Bloody Tribute debuff duration: was 6 \ 8 \ 10 \ 12 sec., now 8 \ 10 \ 12 \ 14 sec.
  • Adjusted the amount of borrowed energy from an enemy: was 10 \ 15 \ 20 \ 25%, now 10 \ 15 \ 25 \ 35%.

Please completely change this ability or make it passive bc no one is using it, and I don't think the recent changes will make any difference.

каменное тело.png Stone Body

• Skill cooldown decreased from 35 sec. to 30 sec.

Thanks i guess.

темная печать.png Dark Seal

• Adjusted the effect strength reducing the target's healing: was 45 \ 55 \ 70 \ 90%, now 35 \ 45 \ 60 \ 75%.
  • Adjusted Dark Seal debuff duration: was 10 sec., now 8 \ 9 \ 10 \ 12 sec.

энергет барьер.png Energy Barrier

• Adjusted the amount of absorbed damage: was 25% of the damage received by the character, now 20%. 
  • Adjusted the amount of expended energy: was 4 units, now 8 units.

This change has been a significant shift that could caus many Warlock players to quit the game. We already had a durability issues for example a seeker or blade dancer can just stun us and kill us while we are under just 1 stun effect, and we were expecting more durability. I see reducing it from 25% to 20% as a major mistake. On top of that, increasing the cost from 4 mana to 8 mana is nothing short of a joke. We use the cloth armor which means the lower durability and we need to compensate that with our abilities. Especially when there's a class like the Blade Dancer, which wears heavy armor and yet has a big shield and deals more damage than the Warlock. 

The changes seem to have been made with a focus on PvP, and there are things that are detrimental to PvE. Please don't let this class die also. It may not be easy, but a software solution could be developed to differentiate skills for PvE and PvP, making them distinct in each context. 

On 12/9/2023 at 3:27 PM, LeeLoo said:

Tirelessness

5% very low Just make it useful make 10% In order for it to be well balanced 5% It will remain useless you didn't change anything why rogue can't got buff good Is this forbidden?

On 12/16/2023 at 3:17 AM, omr said:

5% very low Just make it useful make 10% In order for it to be well balanced 5% It will remain useless you didn't change anything why rogue can't got buff good Is this forbidden?

I can see that 10% is almost too high for pve especially small mobs and too low for pvp. This is a key class talent, so it's not too much to ask for an effective number. I think we don't want the pve mobs thing be an excuse to keep the number low so let's just suggest this talent to work differently against monsters and players.

So let's say 7% less accuracy for all attacks against rogue from monsters and 15% less accuracy for all attacks from players.

We are ready to invest in some resistance parameter if we don't get built-in resistance for our class. But we know damn well that resistance and dodge don't coexist too well in equipments.

So 15% is the way to go. And don't ever forget that our Kick in The Back skill can be resisted while our Dodging skill is short-lived. Not to mention new and existing mechanisms that can easily (one push of a button kind of easy) clear the effect of Kick in The Back skill on our enemy (singular, because, you know, single target), or reduce the duration of our Dodging buff on ourselves from "too short" to "don't even bother".

If you want us to rely on luck, at least give us enough optimism to gamble.

I suppose the testers will have other suggestions soon. We are counting on you, guys!

Screenshot_20231213-191444_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5233a5158278166e5c54e96ea2c59a8e.jpg

This is just absolutely pointless, just why?! This talent costs more than 100k knowledge... it should not be -5 accuracy but ATLEAST 15% in pvp. It's an absolute joke if you expect people to pick that in any scenario. Please reconsider it, if this doesn't get fixed, i highly doubt people will invest in rogue whatsoever anymore or this game, the population of rogues decreases with every year, i urge you to look into this class carefully, im starting to lose hope raising awareness here and will most likely quit as well if these changes go unfixed, just pointless getting no answer from the higher ups @Holmes @Dr Strange

Edited by Shax

On 12/14/2023 at 4:47 AM, Santa Claus said:

I dont even know how is dk supposed to be played now since they took last thing dk had which was stun cycle and with that they also took dk magical dmg. Now they even made call not able to do dmg so dk cant even silence enemy when they are pulled .  Not to mention many bugs with knight curse and other mechanics which are never going to be fixed at this rate.

The only real nerf dk got was sharp shadow, blow of the silence a very small tiny nerf...everything else buff. No need for more changes. And death call can silence targets??? I don't think so coming from a dk

Edited by Ayore

10 hours ago, Ayore said:

The only real nerf dk got was sharp shadow, blow of the silence a very small tiny nerf...everything else buff. No need for more changes. And death call can silence targets??? I don't think so coming from a dk

It has been built so that they could be somewhat useful in many vs many scenarios. 

On 12/9/2023 at 9:27 PM, LeeLoo said:

Stupefying Pain

• Change in talent mechanics: now if the character has Inner Rage skill, the talent reduces the character's maximum health by 70%. At the same time, the character receives 55% less damage from all attacks, and also receives 50% less healing from skills and Health Steal parameter. The effect of Inner Rage skill works regardless of the character's health level.

make this talent as usual.  making it like this makes this talent useless.  better as before which reduces 70% of maximum HP. If you want to make the cellphone above 30%, maybe 35% or 40%.

Nope if character receives 50% less demage from all attack but increase the hp. And make that talent as usual for example 1500/5000 of hp. Make it like that as before dude🤦🏻‍♂️

i stop completly playing for a month and THIS happens to barb????

with talents barb can become a full on wall, not realease update warden but still a darn wall.
this requires testing and me actually playing enough to up the talents.....

Rogue Talent "Double Treat" is a Joke, Ok Good for pvp but 55% chance increased Double in pve is the real joke.

If you deal 2k basic your normal hits with passive deals already 4.5-5k dmg per hit as Crit hit.

If you does crit double Treat does not activate.

with means you gain only 4k dmg with is lesser then Crit dmg. if you want this Talent works add it to Crit dmg means you could do 8-9k dmg with is an Big inpact. 

Rogue pve is way toooo weak not many play rogue because Aigrind decide to destory the Class.

If you want add an Stronger rogue try Buff it like Bd get buffed with Auto dmg = quals extra crit dmg, would be insane just saying.

Peers

Screenshot_2024-01-01-14-34-58-719_com.android.chrome.jpg