Jump to content

[2020.08.20] Warspear Online 8.4.2 Update: Release


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

It's not OP in arena or any fight that is bigger than a 1v1. 3 resist buffs go away very fast. It's Sentinels only chance to counter full control Necro/Charmer or Charmer/Warlock combos.

It is thought and I'm not even talking about 1v1s. The problem with this skill is that it completely shifts the unfairness. Let's say that it's unfair that a melee class is not able to do its job; get close and deal damage or stun the target, I agree, but the other way around is also unfair. As a class with the least amount of defense in the game your defense is your debuffs/stuns and with Resist stat, Rush (also has resist) and this skill they completely take away the form of defense of the most fragile class. Also, don't forget that the Sentinels have almost 80% of the AoE debuffs/stuns in the game. The mage resist is a way better and healthier way of giving a class resistance to debuffs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Yeah.. But most Legion control skills out-range Fetters and Rush... In general, Mcs have more ranged controls and are always more likely to initiate control, so that's why that resist is fine in arena fights.

I think this is only good on paper. When you look at it realistically, sentinels mobility + control skills more than compensates. 

Paladin switches on shield jumps into a crowd and just apply fetters in a group fight.

No one can stop BD rush lol. I'm not gonna go there. 

Mages jump in and shattered stone stun. 

 

Mobility plays a very important role. 

 

Could you tell me a scenario where legions initiate stun? Charmer had in 1vs 1 scenario but that's over now since the range was reduced. 

 

Just curious since nothings coming to my mind .:unknw:

Edited by TheCaster
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 час назад, Taiah сказал:

Pala new skill is bugged, its increasing enemy damage lol it does the opposite effect.

 

So i tested my damage to my friends pala and before buying the reworked pala book i hit 891 to him and after he  bought the book i hit 1054 with same stat and equipment, its decreasing damage after its lose some hp still work only its higher than before buying the book. i have posted this no one listen😡

oh, it's a bug, you're right

we are working on fix ATM

 

thank you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Luiz Carlos said:

O fato que vocês não querem ver é que tanto o paladino quanto o cavaleiro da morte merecem Rework classe em todas as skills e propostas!

The reworks in classes will continue in the upcoming versions according to the developer's schedule, plus it includes major changes related to creating the character's build and changes in stats as well. We're not neglecting the fact that some classes need a bigger rework, but this is a huge work that can't all be done at once. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Akasha said:

The reworks in classes will continue in the upcoming versions according to the developer's schedule, plus it includes major changes related to creating the character's build and changes in stats as well. We're not neglecting the fact that some classes need a bigger rework, but this is a huge work that can't all be done at once. 

 

These words give me hope. I thank you for this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, HeartsBane said:

Could you guys add a marker for Torch in Descent Into a Grotto guild event aswell.Like in "Trials of Mermen" am sure there is guilds who struggle to keep up with the Torch carrier..

We will see about that, thanks! Developers are making changes to this event in general regarding the stages, mechanics, restrictions, skills, and so on. But If it's still needed after all, this shouldn't be hard to implement.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

I think this is only good on paper. When you look at it realistically, sentinels mobility + control skills more than compensates. 

Paladin switches on shield jumps into a crowd and just apply fetters in a group fight.

No one can stop BD rush lol. I'm not gonna go there. 

Mages jump in and shattered stone stun. 

 

Mobility plays a very important role. 

 

Could you tell me a scenario where legions initiate stun? Charmer had in 1vs 1 scenario but that's over now since the range was reduced. 

 

Just curious since nothings coming to my mind .:unknw:

I don't know if you play this game a lot.

 

Barb 7 yards jump

DK 7 yards pull > insta-sleep with death call, or just a fast nearby ally.

Charmer still has 6 yards stun

Warlocks Dark Circle and Shaman's Earthquake 5 yards cast range but 3x3 radius means it can catch up to 7 yards. (the corner of the circle).

And you can cast warlock circles and run back, means technically unlimited control range if it's casted on an entrance place.

 

Meanwhile

 

BD's rush is 5 yards, so everyone above can counter it. Plus, Shaman has 5 yards blind, so he can also counter it.

Pala's jump is 4 yards, and still low chance to stun. I don't know how you can mention it as a reliable initiator

Mage's jump? doesn't control, and if you think mage can jump and then use shatter stones before enemies react with 1 control skill before mage uses 2, then maybe that's one heck of a slow enemy and deserves to die (in game)

 

Edited by Gladiator
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Akasha said:

The reworks in classes will continue in the upcoming versions according to the developer's schedule, plus it includes major changes related to creating the character's build and changes in stats as well. We're not neglecting the fact that some classes need a bigger rework, but this is a huge work that can't all be done at once. 

Big thanks and lots of love to the team! I can only imagine how difficult it is to reach a middle ground after evaluating all suggestions from all sides . Personally, I'd have gone bonkers if I was at the receiving end of it and snapped. :kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

 

The Russian forum comments are certainly a good read. 

 

I can't say I'm entirely happy with some of the changes for my class but I'm sure most classes feel that way. Keeping that aside;

 

Kudos and I speak on behalf of a lot of players when I say a big thank you for listening and implementing. 

Looking forward to more updates!

@Akasha

Please pass it to the devs team too. :true_story1:

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

Bds palas druids have been controlling arena, 

wardens controlling both arena (takes ages to kill them)+ pve(no healers required if have a warden) 

Mages are supposed to be a damage support class not tanky( so this was right time to put them in place). 

Shamans are nerfed look at locks they killed them. Dk keeps getting nerf every update.

which one class on mc side is controlling any place?

so definitely not mcspear my friend. 

And as far as that one skill is concerned where no one was spending points on will be 4/4 for every bd. This update was mainly to wake u dead skills.:advise:

Aggre but if you see closer charmer best in PvP and good in pve to many stun an run tactic

And see necro totem and warlock weak zone it's incredible in gvg or war 

I disagree with dk to.

Ranger's / hunters get big Nerf to but actually need

After new boss/mini boss drop rules

Many ranger's with max speed esy steal bd/mage/wd or another slow calss kill/drop really need balance this.

Ruge kill you with one combo.

And now more effective.

Yes yes seeker stun but 80% still no 100. notice it

And yeea seeker skill balanced now 

Attack instick  really op so much.

Now we call balanced but if give more attention for cd can spam it aggin.

Bow/cbow nerf really unfair with beginner.

Now cbow the slowest weapon ig

Yea Saman needed nerf fire totem very strong in early PvP.

Finally I aggre with wd Nerf to

Now elf healer get more information in pve. It's true

Who knows what come in future who knows.

Have a nice day 🙂

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I don't know if you play this game a lot.

 

Barb 7 yards jump

DK 7 yards pull > insta-sleep with death call, or just a fast nearby ally.

Charmer still has 6 yards stun

Warlocks Dark Circle and Shaman's Earthquake 5 yards cast range but 3x3 radius means it can catch up to 7 yards. (the corner of the circle).

And you can cast warlock circles and run back, means technically unlimited control range if it's casted on an entrance place.

 

Meanwhile

 

BD's rush is 5 yards, so everyone above can counter it. Plus, Shaman has 5 yards blind, so he can also counter it.

Pala's jump is 4 yards, and still low chance to stun. I don't know how you can mention it as a reliable initiator

Mage's jump? doesn't control, and if you think mage can jump and then use shatter stones before enemies react with 1 control skill before mage uses 2, then maybe that's one heck of a slow enemy and deserves to die (in game)

 

So when talking about the Mcs skills you mention the radius of it, but Sentinels skills just have range no radius? Kinda biased 😄 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Baphometh said:

So when talking about the Mcs skills you mention the radius of it, but Sentinels skills just have range no radius? Kinda biased 😄 

No because 7 yards controls still out-range the skills with the extra radius (call and rush), so what's the point. You can charge or pull the bds and palas before they can jump/rush.

Maybe shaman's blind doesn't always counter rush, but rush success rate is to hit that extra yard is very small due to screen bugs, targeted skills are guaranteed to hit the targets.

Edited by Gladiator
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

BD's rush is 5 yards, so everyone above can counter it.

 

Rush + Hamstrings... these are in total 7 yards. I'm counting them in since you mentioned the DK's combo with Blow of the silence (which, in order to work, we have to trigger 3 skills and don't forget that everything goes to dust if you resist our Pull).

 

23 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Pala's jump is 4 yards, and still low chance to stun. I don't know how you can mention it as a reliable initiator

 

FoJ is an AoE disabling skill. You will eventually manage to use it if Call fails. That skill simply allows you to get closer to the enemy, which in your case, it's exactly what you guys want. 

 

23 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Mage's jump? doesn't control, and if you think mage can jump and then use shatter stones before enemies react with 1 control skill before mage uses 2, then maybe that's one heck of a slow enemy and deserves to die (in game)

 

It's enough for them to jump with ennoblement on, which they always do. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I don't know if you play this game a lot.

 

Barb 7 yards jump

DK 7 yards pull > insta-sleep with death call, or just a fast nearby ally.

Charmer still has 6 yards stun

Warlocks Dark Circle and Shaman's Earthquake 5 yards cast range but 3x3 radius means it can catch up to 7 yards. (the corner of the circle).

And you can cast warlock circles and run back, means technically unlimited control range if it's casted on an entrance place.

 

Meanwhile

 

BD's rush is 5 yards, so everyone above can counter it. Plus, Shaman has 5 yards blind, so he can also counter it.

Pala's jump is 4 yards, and still low chance to stun. I don't know how you can mention it as a reliable initiator

Mage's jump? doesn't control, and if you think mage can jump and then use shatter stones before enemies react with 1 control skill before mage uses 2, then maybe that's one heck of a slow enemy and deserves to die (in game)

 

What about druid's roots and ranger's traps? 

As mage u can make urself immune to controlls

Bladedancers can buff backwards too

Barb's charge is on chance too (80%) and i hear paladin is aoe (3x3) and 90% chance to stun bladedancer that too aoe and idk the chance of it sadly

Seekers can apporach u while invisible (if ur not a charmer or mage) and stun u but thats OK because they are made of cardboard

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoa whoa whoa, we can sit here and talk about different scenarios all day.

 

Fact is:

 

Someone started it by saying BD's resist skill is OP.  I just pointed out that Legions have 7 yard stuns and have an advantage to initiate control, so it's needed in arena and smaller scale fights to counter getting controlled first almost 100% of the time. (neglecting resistance since we can make the case for both sides)

Yes there is Mage's Ennoblement, but that's only 1 class and 1 skill. I showed multiple classes from Legions that can initiate control due to range.

Maybe BDs deal too much damage, I can agree to that, maybe Rush stuns too much or for too long, I can also agree to that. But if you take away resistance, Sentinels can only use mages to not get stunned first.

 

But I get you all, we all lost to BDs 1v1, that's why I don't 1v1 BDs, it's a definite loss and it's not fun. But if you step into Arena as a BD without resist skill and before Rush gets resistance, you're absolutely gonna get annihilated my friend (before the counterattack era obviously)

Rush was always getting interrupted, it was a waste of skill.

 

Simple solution: stop 1v1ing BDs, it gives you a warped idea about the reality of the class.

 

 

Edited by Gladiator
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2020 at 5:05 PM, Gladiator said:

Barb 7 yards jump

DK 7 yards pull > insta-sleep with death call, or just a fast nearby ally.

Charmer still has 6 yards stun

Warlocks Dark Circle and Shaman's Earthquake 5 yards cast range but 3x3 radius means it can catch up to 7 yards. (the corner of the circle).

And you can cast warlock circles and run back, means technically unlimited control range if it's casted on an entrance place.

I'll comment on the classes that I'm well aware of. 

 

It's clear that you have used inaccessibility relic to increase the range of some the above mentioned skills. 

 

DK pull. 

Charmer stun. 

 

So I'm going to consider your extra range increase on them moot since the same can be done with opposing faction skills. 

Insta sleep with death call? Death call can't stun. Could you clarify? Do you mean silence blow? 

 

And if you've ever played a warlock, you'd understand why that theoretical 7 yard stun you mentioned is never applied lol. 

I'm on test server testing this as we speak with a standing target and it didn't stun across 7 yards. Locks know how difficult it is to place circle because there's good chance of it failing and you're talking about 7 yard stuns. :khekhe:

 

Same thing with quake. Position bug. If you've ever played a shaman, you'll know that you have to put quake 1 yard behind where the enemy is currently visible on the screen to catch them otherwise most shams fail their quake. Forget 7 yards, that's 4 yards lol. 5 if you're counting the edges. Besides, I'm sure you're aware that quake isn't an aoe stun skill.

 

Like I said, on paper well and good but kindly don't go increasing the range of the skills without proper practical information.

You are obviously more well informed about paladin and sentinel classes and their ranges. 

 

My concern is in group battles mainly. Castle wars, terittory wars, GvG, mobility + stun is a deadly combination that can't be stopped. 

 

Mages ennoblement - tele + shattered stone. How can he be controlled? 

 

I wanted to know, how many players can fetter trap at 5/5 with multiple spells relic on it? Always wanted to know. In group battles, I always happen to be stuck in fetters for some reason. :huh:

 

 

Have a good day. xD

Edited by TheCaster
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

But I get you all, we all lost to BDs 1v1, that's why I don't 1v1 BDs, it's a definite loss and it's not fun. But if you step into Arena as a BD without resist skill and before Rush gets resistance, you're absolutely gonna get annihilated my friend (before the counterattack era obviously)

Rush was always getting interrupted, it was a waste of skill.

 

I was not speaking of 1vs1 scenarios. 

 

21 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

But if you take away resistance, Sentinels can only use mages to not get stunned first.

 

If we take away stuns and ccs, sentinels would destroy legions through insanely high damage. Right now, there's no class who could overcome the damage of a Bd, Seeker or a Ranger. 

 

But yes, you're right about one thing. There are too much variables in this reasonment. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 минуты назад, TWISTD сказал:

@Cardinal can u please check druids patronage skill..I tested on my druid with 6364 HP...I let monsters attack me until I was 600hp...I applied patronage skill ..it did not absorb any dmg & did not return any hp

We checked, the skill works correctly

Link to post
Share on other sites

@peony...I just tested patronage on a guild member & it did not absorb dmg or return any hp...I got update patch 8.4.2 on log in..but it still says 8.4.1...i will wait for googleplay update & check again...

Screenshot_2020-08-20-23-36-53.jpeg

Edited by TWISTD
add ss
Link to post
Share on other sites

Olá, aqui é o jogador Lukaogg líder da guild Marvel, estou aqui pra tentar fazer que vocês entenda oque é equilíbrio, equilíbrio no warspears é quando os 2 lados tem a mesma quantidade de jogadores, oque vocês estão tentando fazer vai desequilíbrar tudo, porque a sentinelas tem muito mais jogadores que a legião, e numa guerra agora 100 jogadores vai para 300 sentinelas, isso é desequilíbrio pra vocês?

Para equilíbrar precisa fazer da classe charmer um tank de verdade e o lock uma classe com alguma skill que de "roubo de vida" fazendo assim jogadores upar classes mais específica para guerra e Gvg, melhorando o PVE da legião, assim atrairá mais players querendo upar essas determinadas classes.

Errado é vocês nerf algumas classes elfos, que já vem tomando nerf a 4 atualização, isso é errado porque os nerf estão muitos drástico, quando esses players começou a upar foi imaginando fazer "TAL" coisa com a determinada classe, e isso desanimou muitos sentinelas  a parando de jogar, na Marvel mesmo foi numa base de 15-20 jogadores parando de jogar por conta desses nerf, fico imaginando nas outras guilds e nos outros server, ou seja vocês não precisa nerf tão ddrásticos a sentinelas, vocês precisa buffar algumas classes no lado legião na parte do Pve, porque oque move o jogo são os jogadores Pve, existe muitos magos pela questão deles conseguir farmar solo com pouco amplificação, por isso existe muito mago, vocês tirando isso vocês estão acabando com uma classe Pve, vocês precisa é buffar o lock para ficar parecido com o Mago, assim vocês equilibraria o jogo em jogadores.

O Pve da legião é muito ruim, muda isso e vocês irá ver como vai ter o verdadeiro equilibrio.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@peony...patronage skill tests show it only engages when near death..1 hit before death..it does not engage if HP is below 25%, I tested the skill on my druid when he was at 1000 & 600 & 300 hp..& got no HP return & my full HP is 6364...10yrs+ I've played warspear & if this is a so called skill fix...it's a pathetic joke:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:...agrind can keep its game & I will keep my $$

Edited by TWISTD
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Akasha said:

We will see about that, thanks! Developers are making changes to this event in general regarding the stages, mechanics, restrictions, skills, and so on. But If it's still needed after all, this shouldn't be hard to implement.

Necro/priest shields need some love too pls do not forget them:derpina2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Peony said:

Mountain Clans

 

Barbarian

 

рубящий удар.png Chop 

Cooldown time changed from 6 to 8 seconds.

Chop is already one of the weakest main DOT skills any class has, why increase its cooldown and not its damage when isn't the abilities main purpose to "Stack multiple Bleeds" on the enemy? This kinda counters the skills main functionality that makes it even a viable choice to even consider using during combat. When damage is certainly not its purpose because even at 5/5 its damage is near mediocre. Consider making this a non-mediocre bleed with an increased duration & cooldown of about 15sec, it would helps Barb's focus more on using other abilities rather than having to choose between skills like "Strong Blow" or "Chop" that have nearly identical cooldown times.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Peony said:

Каменное тело.png Stone Body

Changed the mechanic of using the skill. Now after using the skill it can be cancelled during its effect.

Changed the duration of the skill. From 4-6-8-10 seconds to 6-8-10-12.

The skill now restores health every 2 seconds of its duration amounting to 2-3-4-5% from maximum health amount. 

 

This skills functionality serve no purpose whatsoever both in PVE and PVP. Here's a quick REAL balancing for Warlocks overall just with this skill being changed. Just remove the meaningless healing and make the skill usable while under any Crowd control ability or stunned. Will help Warlocks avoid getting instantly demolished by classes that can easily avoid the Warlocks Crowd control skills like BD, Druid, Barb etc, and give them a fighting chance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LUKAOGG said:

Olá, aqui é o jogador Lukaogg líder da guild Marvel, estou aqui pra tentar fazer que vocês entenda oque é equilíbrio, equilíbrio no warspears é quando os 2 lados tem a mesma quantidade de jogadores, oque vocês estão tentando fazer vai desequilíbrar tudo, porque a sentinelas tem muito mais jogadores que a legião, e numa guerra agora 100 jogadores vai para 300 sentinelas, isso é desequilíbrio pra vocês?

Para equilíbrar precisa fazer da classe charmer um tank de verdade e o lock uma classe com alguma skill que de "roubo de vida" fazendo assim jogadores upar classes mais específica para guerra e Gvg, melhorando o PVE da legião, assim atrairá mais players querendo upar essas determinadas classes.

Errado é vocês nerf algumas classes elfos, que já vem tomando nerf a 4 atualização, isso é errado porque os nerf estão muitos drástico, quando esses players começou a upar foi imaginando fazer "TAL" coisa com a determinada classe, e isso desanimou muitos sentinelas  a parando de jogar, na Marvel mesmo foi numa base de 15-20 jogadores parando de jogar por conta desses nerf, fico imaginando nas outras guilds e nos outros server, ou seja vocês não precisa nerf tão ddrásticos a sentinelas, vocês precisa buffar algumas classes no lado legião na parte do Pve, porque oque move o jogo são os jogadores Pve, existe muitos magos pela questão deles conseguir farmar solo com pouco amplificação, por isso existe muito mago, vocês tirando isso vocês estão acabando com uma classe Pve, vocês precisa é buffar o lock para ficar parecido com o Mago, assim vocês equilibraria o jogo em jogadores.

O Pve da legião é muito ruim, muda isso e vocês irá ver como vai ter o verdadeiro equilibrio.

 

Up!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LUKAOGG said:

lock uma classe com alguma skill que de "roubo de vida"

Roubo de vida mais inútil que já vi kkkkk só presta mesmo com Selo Negro 4/4, pra isso teria q sacrificar  alguma skill útil de dano, controle, etc.

Além disso, esse "roubo de vida", ou até o "buff de dano do Exaurir" que na realidade, não mudou nada) não compensa a perda de 25% de dano a menos na Esfera Sombria.

Quer falar de "roubo de vida" msm, fala do DK

Edited by Khrone
Link to post
Share on other sites

Charmer

 

After this update my Charmer [Summoner Skill] no longer works correctly.  On the tooltip it says I force my wolves to attack the target, but it's not working. They ignore the command of the skill and attack whatever they want randomly. 

Please fix this!

 

Charmer 

 

Charmer [Summoner Skill] used to affect "all" summoned wolves and force them to attack the target. After this update, only ONE summoned wolf is forced to attack the target when the skill is applied.  The Summoner Skill says it's supposed to force "all" summoned wolves to attack the target. Please fix this!

Edited by Strahd
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Peony

 

Okay food for thought on Seeker class, if in a fixing mood

 

- Extra Animation Frames | Attraction
  After pull, until animation finishes playing you just stand there like a punching dummy unable to hit until it completes (1/1.5 second delay of nothingness)
  The event that had the harpoon skill worked the way this should with no delay once pulled.
  Some love with a unique animation would be nice, just saying.

 

- Target Bleed Removes Disappear
  Seeker bleeds "target", uses Nets then Disappear, now hidden when "target" bleeds Seeker loses stealth 

 

- Map Mana Drain
  Easy to reproduce turn on Exacerbation and Solar Power, keep crossing maps, see how many times you have to reactivate skills
  Immunity positive effect stops mana regeneration (fine no complaints) but consuming skills should use 0 while its on, the moment you move drain resumes
  *also affects other classes but none as much as Seeker due to multiple consumption skills + new armor skills now*

Edited by Winter
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Khrone said:

Roubo de vida mais inútil que já vi

 

Nisso eu tenho que concordar, eu tinha dois livros do esquecimento que ganhei em eventos e não usei, usei um pra colocar 5/5 e não mudou em nada, só não sei agora depois da atualização que o último nível é 75%.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Peony said:

We checked, the skill works correctly

@Peony @Cardinal

I tested patronage skill it only returns HP if my druid is on the last hit before death..when it reaches 0hp...so is this how it works from now on?....& in testing I died many times even when buff was applied...the DMG I was taking was 348...& it still did not return HP until I was on 0hp last hit before death...after 10 tries it then returned some HP...why destroy a skill & render it basically useless:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TWISTD said:

@Peony @Cardinal

I tested patronage skill it only returns HP if my druid is on the last hit before death..when it reaches 0hp...so is this how it works from now on?....& in testing I died many times even when buff was applied...the DMG I was taking was 348...& it still did not return HP until I was on 0hp last hit before death...after 10 tries it then returned some HP...why destroy a skill & render it basically useless:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

yeah useless 

Внутренние силы.png Inner Forces

Changed skill mechanics.

Lowers incoming damage by 2% for each 12-10-8-6% of missing health.

 how is this skill work ı dont understand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Akasha unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...