r0land

Frequently Asked Questions

My friend, you got it wrong "I just want to know when will be available for symbian version of Warspear, anywhere that I post this and others too, ran out the answer! Vlw

My friend, you got it wrong "I just want to know when will be available for symbian version of Warspear, anywhere that I post this and others too, ran out the answer! Vlw

Download it from the warspear site?

Download it from the warspear site?

He wants v3.13, check the latest pages of craft topics :rofl: .

hey admins.

sometimes when i play on my ipad it get out of the game and say to me do you want to send the bug to developrs i say yes (after entering thae game ) 

does dat really goes to server then to you or whatever or its just a fake ?  ;)  ;)

Good afternoon, you need to review the system drops the dungeons for 90% of the time the items out for those tank the boss! They should match this as it is unfair. I've just spent this week an 8 stans. was 16 times in the dungeon and got no drop and drop always going out to the tanks.

:bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb: 

Good afternoon, you need to review the system drops the dungeons for 90% of the time the items out for those tank the boss! They should match this as it is unfair. I've just spent this week an 8 stans. was 16 times in the dungeon and got no drop and drop always going out to the tanks.

:bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb: 

Fortuna hates you.

What servers are playing Russian ?

Usually do all Russian people play on the servers which start with "RU" which stands for "Russia". So as a Russian person you should either play on Ru-Amber, Ru-Topaz or Ru-Ruby :) But of course you can also join any other server.

Usually do all Russian people play on the servers which start with "RU" which stands for "Russia". So as a Russian person you should either play on Ru-Amber, Ru-Topaz or Ru-Ruby :) But of course you can also join any other server.

And the Brazilian has a Russian server guild ?

Edited by BARBARED555444

Man they still got my account banned from 5-6 years ago they said I shared my account but I don't recall sharing it with don't body Ik I was about to buy mcoins and the next day they banned it

Man they still got my account banned from 5-6 years ago they said I shared my account but I don't recall sharing it with don't body Ik I was about to buy mcoins and the next day they banned it

Happened to me too. I'm not blaming support, but I sent mail to them 4 times, and I got the same answer word by word ever time. WS surely has a bot support team.

every time i post moderator Should accept it first and i can only post 3 time in day .... when this stops?

when you get 12 posts. Actually everything is clear for you now.

1 hour ago, rokas said:

Hi i have 1 question, i am max lvl and i want to get wild boy set. Does swamp hydra drop it for max lvl members?

You are able to get both Wild Boy or Wild Girl sets from Hydra even if you are level 28, there are no limits for these outfits.

Why do few specific countries get the same amount of mcoins using lower amount of money? This is quite unfair. I request this to change. Those who get the same amount of mcoins with lower amount of money than some players who purchase at higher amount of money come to ruin the market. Please fix this as soon as possible. Players in all countries should get fair treatment from the payment system.

1 час назад, Painwarrior сказал:

Why do few specific countries get the same amount of mcoins using lower amount of money? This is quite unfair. I request this to change. Those who get the same amount of mcoins with lower amount of money than some players who purchase at higher amount of money come to ruin the market. Please fix this as soon as possible. Players in all countries should get fair treatment from the payment system.

That is because economic situations in different countries differ. Those who have lower prices won't come ruin the market: the reason they have low prices is that they can't buy a lot. And that is why setting different prices for the same items in these countries is truly fair

On 11/7/2017 at 1:59 PM, Daria said:

That is because economic situations in different countries differ. Those who have lower prices won't come ruin the market: the reason they have low prices is that they can't buy a lot. And that is why setting different prices for the same items in these countries is truly fair

and no one has gold in eu emerald now