Frequently Asked Questions

r0land

Question

Hello there!

We decided to collect the answers to the commonly asked questions in this thread. If you have any questions that are not covered here, please write a comment below.

New questions will be added to this list.

General:

• Unexpected game shutdown (Windows OS, Windows Mobile, Symbian)

If the game client shuts down unexpectedly and you decide to report this issue, you should copy a Warspear_systemlog.txt file content after the shutdown immediately then send an email (with file content) to [email protected] with a detailed issue description. You can find this file in the game installation directory.

• Unexpected game shutdown (Android OS)

If the game client shuts down unexpectedly on Android OS it will report an issue automatically. You can add a comment to the report if you want.

• Incorrect player position display

Visit “Desynchronization” thread for details.
  • This method of registration is unavailable”

This message means that your device was blocked. You should contact [email protected] with a detailed issue description and your account information to clarify block details.

• Disconnect from game server during the voice call.

It happens because of higher voice call priority and is not a technical issue.

• What is a permanent block?

It's a denial of game access for indefinite period of time without a possibility gaining game access again. 
          Symbian:

• Unexpected game shutdown during the jump to another location (RAM issue).

Most likely the problem is associated with RAM error.

You can try these actions:

1. Move game folder to inner memory of your phone

2. Check all the processes with “Task manager” application and close all unnecessary processes

3. Turn off the game sound. 

• Installation problems.

Download links:

Download SISX-file - http://warspear-online.com/files/warspear.sisx

Download ZIP-file - http://warspear-online.com/files/warspear_sisx.zip

If the link still downloads the old client, clean up the cookies (cookie) and cache (temporary files) in your browser.

Here are instructions for installing the client update, please follow all steps.

1) If you are downloading with your default browser, it saves the downloaded file to disk e/download/warspear.sisx

2) Remove the old client version (Options - Application Manager - Installation settings - Choose a shortcut Warspear Online - presses once - Options - Delete). With this step information for your account will not be affected.

3) Setting up the certificates (in the Options menu - Application Manager - Installation Options - Remove the option "Verify Certificate").

4) In File Manager go to the folder e/download/ (or another folder where you saved the file) and press install. On all safety warnings and missing everywhere press "Continue". WARNING! Install an application on a memory card (drive E)! 

• Incorrect text input for the devices with qwerty-keyboard.

Choose the correct type of text input from a “Settings” menu according to your device type.
  • Outstretched picture, interface cut in horizontal device position.

This can happen on some budget devices to improve game performance.
  • Certificate issues

Certificate settings (menu Settings – Application manager – Options, disable the “Certificate check” option”
  • Connection issues

Your device might be using inactive internet access point with incorrect settings as a main internet gateway. We recommend to check access point settings. 

Android:

• Game launch issues

We can't guarantee a stable application work on devices with root access and on those devices the game wasn't tested on.

• .apk file can't be installed.

You should manually allow to install applications which are not from the official Google Play store. Settings – Security, mark an “Unknown sources” option to allow the installation.
  • Black screen, artifacts.

This is GPU (graphic processing unit) issue that can occur on some noname devices and devices with a small amount of video memory after a long game session. We recommend to reboot your device in this case.
  • Not possible to enter text message in the chat after an item link adding.

It's a chat feature for Android and iOS game clients.
  • Text display in the chat window.

Game client for Android OS uses system keyboard so the text field also belongs to the system keyboard.
  • Keyboard issues on the slider devices.

You should choose a correct input type in your game settings menu.

• Disconnecting while game is minimized.

The game system priority is lowering after minimizing. This can lead to disconnecting from the server.

• Issues with the using of the external memory for a game installation.

Eject and insert again your memory card then try to install the game again.

Windows:

• Cashing issues

Make sure that you don't have VPN software (i.e. Hamachi) installed

• No fullscreen mode?

Warspear Online is a cross-platform MMORPG for the mobile devices. PC client is made the way not to give an advantage to PC users over the other users.

iOS:

• Game can't be installed

Our game requires iOS version 4.3. If your device has an older version of OS we recommend you to update it.

i have a question as u said quote: ''Warspear Online is a cross-platform MMORPG for the mobile devices. PC client is made the way not to give an advantage to PC users over the other users'' how come each device has a different view of the game.. Example: tablet can see all of warspear location map than there is the pc which can see landscape wide view which is gd but not great like tablet.. And at worse comes the symbian with the smallest warspear screen an eye can see o.O ik becuz the device is small so the view is too but really :S ? Sometimes range people att me and i only see myself getting hit from heaven above :crazy: how come pc isnt like tablet view ???

Incorrect player position display

Visit “Desynchronization” thread for details.

Can you post a link to this thread? I can not find the thread.

i have a question as u said quote: ''Warspear Online is a cross-platform MMORPG for the mobile devices. PC client is made the way not to give an advantage to PC users over the other users'' how come each device has a different view of the game.. Example: tablet can see all of warspear location map than there is the pc which can see landscape wide view which is gd but not great like tablet.. And at worse comes the symbian with the smallest warspear screen an eye can see o.O ik becuz the device is small so the view is too but really :S ? Sometimes range people att me and i only see myself getting hit from heaven above :crazy: how come pc isnt like tablet view ???

Know some people that plays with Apple tablet and they can view full map on screen.  :nea:

Pretty sad :/

Nice topic Roley!

Elenitza, Born identities, sorry, guys, but this thread is actually in Russian, we're planning to translate it into English but a little bit later.

Elenitza, Born identities, sorry, guys, but this thread is actually in Russian, we're planning to translate it into English but a little bit later.

will be helpfull to know why happen desynchronization on phone devices and fix  it....  , translate it when can r0land  you´re doing a great work :drinks:

I Figured it was, Just link it plz Roland  :blush:  my in-browser translator works well.

I Figured it was, Just link it plz Roland  :blush:  my in-browser translator works well.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=29.msg145#msg145

oh, yeah, here it is.

[spoiler=Bug position]Chat client and server based on the packages, grouped data, in bytes, in hexadecimal. When you click somewhere on the movement of your client sends the packet containing the information that a certain player has moved to a cell 5c, the server receives the packet, and only if you are actually going somewhere. So because of communication problems, there are logs, packets are sent at once.

A simple example out of sync: You press on the cell 5c, 8c, and then followed up at 8a. (So ​​you bypass the mob on the track) If all this time, no packets are sent, and then you will repent, the server will count the first and last packet in the chain, ie your character will actually go with 5c to 8a, ie Podiagonali, regardless.

And the monster MDM you so strenuously avoided - for you will run.

Also, sometimes because of the lag coordinates monsters that appear to you - do not always coincide with the real. Also, with the coordinates of the players. So often it happens that a person like you to 5 cells at a distance, and have an ax chopping.

Client - is a visual game, 90% of all payments are made to the server, including and the coordinates of the players.

Therefore, if you have a weak link, or try to move slowly (1-2 cells), or cut out all the monsters on his way.

why devs? :/ why u never answer any of my questions? Even in ur own topics u never answer thx alot (i could link u a all the question ive posted and ull see uve never replied to one)

why devs? :/ why u never answer any of my questions? Even in ur own topics u never answer thx alot (i could link u a all the question ive posted and ull see uve never replied to one)

wow, sorry, man, just didn't notice this time, yeah, talking about resolution, PC platform has a lower priority than any other mobile device so we can never compare a screen on some tablet and your PC gaming window.

wow, sorry, man, just didn't notice this time, yeah, talking about resolution, PC platform has a lower priority than any other mobile device so we can never compare a screen on some tablet and your PC gaming window.

thank u :)

What about laptops? I can still take them anywhere with me  :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: ;D

Aw, idk Roley, I have loads of lag even playing on pc, I can't see how playing on it is better than in any device. Perhaps you should standardize screens? Just a suggestion.

In any other aspects, tablets are way better than pcs, just that I'm a girl, and girls talks alot, so pc is better to type :P

What about laptops? I can still take them anywhere with me  :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: ;D

Aw, idk Roley, I have loads of lag even playing on pc, I can't see how playing on it is better than in any device. Perhaps you should standardize screens? Just a suggestion.

In any other aspects, tablets are way better than pcs, just that I'm a girl, and girls talks alot, so pc is better to type :P

laptop is a small PC :)

you, you're right but priority is priority, if we'd make screen of standard size old Nokia's users would be veeeeery surprised.

laptop is a small PC :)

you, you're right but priority is priority, if we'd make screen of standard size old Nokia's users would be veeeeery surprised.

hes right u know :P i would die if i see all devices great except nokia :lol:

Lmao I bet XD

Not trying to cause flames, you're a sweetheart, Roley @}-

At least we have an official answer now, so no more topics on suggestions about this ;D *:

Well.

That's not what I expected from a FAQ. It's more of Troubleshooting 101.

What I expected was questions about the game, not problems, like "What are those arrows in Skills window?", or "How do I get to +10 with smallest amount of signs?"

But, this might be useful anyway.

Well.

That's not what I expected from a FAQ. It's more of Troubleshooting 101.

What I expected was questions about the game, not problems, like "What are those arrows in Skills window?", or "How do I get to +10 with smallest amount of signs?"

But, this might be useful anyway.

But you still can ask any questions, we will try to answer'em and add to our FAQ.

There're just the most frequent asked questions from our technical support.

So I have a question asked by many veterans.

Why doesn't anyone reply to thread http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=80881 :3?

I guess you could add some questions repeated ad infinitum here, things like "Can I recover my item skin", "I sold my account but I didn't get money, can I get it back?", "What shampoo does R0land use?". Those are from top off my head, I can gather a bunch if you want.

Here's one thats asked alot in forum: "how do i change karma?". Might be worthwhile placing that answer on a stickied topic like this idk.

Bit of backtracking here

Bit of backtracking here

You're right about this. Even on my phone with a very small screen and resolution i see more. So its not that PC is not priority, they are even less then mobile. A tablet can see the whole map.

Hi!

Can you spill the beans, and tell us the exact % of successful amplification? For each level.

please, thanks ;)

it's not possible, sorry.

it's not possible, sorry.

Snorlax i think once mentioned the rates.

I'll try and dig it up

Snorlax i think once mentioned the rates.

I'll try and dig it up

He only said +0>+1 is supposed to be 100%.

He only said +0>+1 is supposed to be 100%.

And also gave few more info about how much % is from +1>+2 and so on, my eyes might tricked me, who knows.

And also gave few more info about how much % is from +1>+2 and so on, my eyes might tricked me, who knows.

This is made by user but he gave credits to Kuzmitch and Snorlax for info.

So idk....

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=76351.msg377316;topicseen#msg377316

Percentage succesful when amplify without sign (Weapons):

0 to 1 : 99%

1 to 2 : 89%

2 to 3 : 79%

3 to 4 : 69%

4 to 5 : 59%

5 to 6 : 49%

6 to 7 : 39%

7 to 8 : 29%

8 to 9 : 19%

9 to 10 : 9%

0 to 1 is not 100%. i ever lost my arena glove when amp to +1.

lmao

But you still can ask any questions, we will try to answer'em and add to our FAQ.

There're just the most frequent asked questions from our technical support.

How about adding the set bonus mechanics to your FAQ? The Mechanics confuses a lot of new players and is a highly raised subject that has been answered way too many times.

i got a problem,, when i send an sms message to replenish my account with mcoins you take the money but i dont get any mcoin..

by the way i always make sure that i wrote the correct text so it's not about the text. i take from the official site