The Story of Your Friendly Neighborhood Wizurd

TheSoulless

Ok so now that my 8 year WSO "career" seems to be coming to its end, I thought I should probably tell people how and why it came down to this, because even I didn't think I'd be quitting this suddenly. And even more so, some of you might (or might've) experience(d) something similar. 

It all began when this new arena season started. Me and few of my mates decided to give it a try. Of course it wasn't that simple but those things don't really matter now.

Anyway... Soon enough we found out that we'll be fighting against a squad of 3 chinese players named Unravel, Vsopb and Ivyouhun. We figured that we should probably spam as much as possible while I'm still on holidays, because when I'm going back to school, there's no way I could go past those guys. 

Well days passed, we did a real s**t ton of arena (about 120h Fri-Wed) and after fighting the china squad with my mates for a good while, I managed to get myself a good 150k ap gap between me and the chinese. We started to take it a bit easier since we hadn't really slept for past few days (just enough to keep spammingg for another day)..

Wednesday wasn't any different. We were still fighting the chinese but my gap wasn't getting any smaller so I wasn't stressing about it. All I had to do was spam as much as I could. But then suddenly I got disconnected.. I tried to log back and it said "Your account has been blocked".

First I thought it was a bug of some kind but soon I realized that my acc really was banned, and I couldn't come up with any reasons why. This is when I told my guild mates and other friends about this, and they advised me to contact the support team asap. 

That I did. I sent the support team a mail where I tried to explain my somewhat urgent situation and requested a reasoning and if possible, unbanning of my acc asap. They gave me a reply asking me to explain "suspicious activities" that have taken part on my account. First I asked them to specify what they meant by this, but then my friends suggested that it could be that my ip logs could be little iffy since I've moved to UK, therefore I got 2 SIM cards in use all the time (a finnish and uk one).. On top of that I mentioned that I have had a Russian SIM in use from time to time due my short trips to Russia (you know... 1-7 day drinking party trips). :music-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Then now this Monday I received an automated reply saying that my account was permanently banned for sharing and trading my account & using someone else's account.

This obviously got me on my toes since I had been writing proper formal&polite mails and all I got was a automated response saying that I've lost thousands of hours and euros worth of work just like that.

That's pretty much where I'm at currently.. I doubt the situation will change and tbh even if it does, losing a rank AND my one and only account is just bit too big hit to be taken.

I'm obviously still trying to contact the support team, hoping that they would at least make the perma ban a temporary one, but that would not change the fact that I've already lost the rank after spamming hours and hours and hours for it..

All this being said, I can pretty much say that my story is finally coming to its end and even though you could say that I'm leaving due the brokenness of the system and the corruption of the community, I still think that if we leave the actual support team and the system abusers out, the community was one of the best ones I've ever been part of, and I'm glad I got to meet all these ppl, some more than others... (._.)

*Imawizurd has left the game*

Edited by TheSoulless

This is just so weird that you wouldn't ban the actual violators of EULA like gzgzgz and Vsopb who share accounts with other people so that they can keep getting ap while they sleep. They use auto click bots for demand as well. Instead you'd ban someone who hasn't done anything wrong and won't even listen to him. Good job, team! 

Sad story .... It is a pity that it all happened that way. On Russian servers, the same thing happens in arenas.:sorry:

I invite everybody to maintain the forum as an enjoyable place. Any kind of flame will be suppressed at once. Discuss peacefully (hard to do with such topics) and share your opinions respectfully - thanks in advance! :i_am_determined1:

this is more a forewarning - don't take it personally any of you guys. 

I remember they (chinese) pmed him (imawizurd) at Saturday saying they gonna report him for bot or whatever, i told him to not worry cause hes not doing anything wrong. many people reported me at lvl 22-24 too and as long im not doing anything wrong everything is fine. 

so right after few days he got banned and we were really in a rush since we fighting people who really using bots and share. 

we all sent emails to "technical support" and it took them the whole damn weekend to answer in a auto message thing.. at the same time chinese guys still spamming with their afkers, even at night they afk dmd until we block then after a while they stop and go off. else they keep spamming afk in 3x3. 

man even if they un-banned him today we lost the ranks already and the whole work we did since season started, i was wondering how would they pay him in return for the false ban but after ive seen the auto replies to every damn serious message we send i doubt they even listen to us. 

and i actually started to think Aigrind have been paid by those chinese to ban him for any silly excuse they find. if this is the case i hope they let us know this is how things going, to leave this stupid game and stopping spending money on it. you can just make it another stupid game that ruled by chinese. 

so this is how stupid the system is, "thats not how report work" "we dont ban based on peoples report" give me a break gzgzgz and vsopsb are spamming at this moment while im writing this and its like 4am in their place? they usually sleep at this time but nono, go demand 1 time vs them and see how they gonna log off. you can block/ban me or whatever but just know im so done with "technical support" auto and 2 lines reply. they need to open their eyes. 

lemme drop some screenshots of them afking, not like anything will change now but just to see how blind support team is.

dadaddad.png

dssd.png

ewewewe.png

hfh.png

qwwq.png

Untitledczcz.png

xxzxz.png

Edited by Higgings
Please, language.

This has happened a lot of times and i totally agree with these people. 

ALWAYS AUTOMATED REPLIES. 

No one actually cares. 

As an arena veteran this has happened to me and "technical support" has taken no action at all. 

If you keep emailing they just even stop giving automated replies or copy paste replies. 

I have also reported these people with actual genuine evidence and i am 100% sure support actually knows these people share and use auto demand. 

Its pretty sickening.Basically arena is like who shares and cheats more wins. 

These people have been reported last season too. With solid evidence and no reaction from the support. 

I think its time for support to crack down on such cheaters. 

This is the reason i have stopped spending on the game. 

Look at this screenshot 

what more do you need😂

I do have many other screenshots but contains personal info of people that i cant put here but i have sent it to support..... well doesn't matter. 

Only thing the solution i see is now

is reverse the ban on my friend or ban these people which is 10000% fair in as how this game works or how the devs say it works. 

If not then the system is rigged and biased towards a certain community or person.

Support please reread Eula 🤣

Screenshot_20190502-182938.thumb.jpg.ac4d7d47f81ccfaa0cbceb9fd7c31a91.jpg

Edited by Madz101

5 hours ago, Madz101 said:

This has happened a lot of times and i totally agree with these people. 

ALWAYS AUTOMATED REPLIES. 

No one actually cares. 

As an arena veteran this has happened to me and "technical support" has taken no action at all. 

If you keep emailing they just even stop giving automated replies or copy paste replies. 

I have also reported these people with actual genuine evidence and i am 100% sure support actually knows these people share and use auto demand. 

Its pretty sickening.Basically arena is like who shares and cheats more wins. 

These people have been reported last season too. With solid evidence and no reaction from the support. 

I think its time for support to crack down on such cheaters. 

This is the reason i have stopped spending on the game. 

Look at this screenshot 

what more do you need😂

I do have many other screenshots but contains personal info of people that i cant put here but i have sent it to support..... well doesn't matter. 

Only thing the solution i see is now

is reverse the ban on my friend or ban these people which is 10000% fair in as how this game works or how the devs say it works. 

If not then the system is rigged and biased towards a certain community or person.

Support please reread Eula 🤣

Screenshot_20190502-182938.thumb.jpg.ac4d7d47f81ccfaa0cbceb9fd7c31a91.jpg

Imagine flexing being an "arena veteran" xD also @TheSoulless would it be okay if i made a video on it?

35 minutes ago, Poggers said:

Imagine flexing being an "arena veteran" xD also @TheSoulless would it be okay if i made a video on it?

I merely just told what I've experienced within last few days with these chinese and the support team. I don't own the subject so yeah ofc xd

We can fight more than 10 hours a decade, but we can't keep fighting as much as he does for 24 hours, I don't know how he did it, and then there's a time of ease after defeating the enemy more than 10, and I can't stop the sleepy intention I'm coming, sorry, except for sharing an account or automatically clicking, I can't believe how he did it.

Chinese violations will also be banned, with China already banned from many accounts last year and those who break the rules will be banned

58 minutes ago, lovewarspear said:

We can fight more than 10 hours a decade, but we can't keep fighting as much as he does for 24 hours, I don't know how he did it, and then there's a time of ease after defeating the enemy more than 10, and I can't stop the sleepy intention I'm coming, sorry, except for sharing an account or automatically clicking, I can't believe how he did it.

Chinese violations will also be banned, with China already banned from many accounts last year and those who break the rules will be banned

When? we already lost and who knows how many people lost to them before cause of the same thing. its not like support team CANT do anything about about, they just WONT. 

you cant imagine the amount of screenshots and and videos people sent them since last season.. yet they ban the guy who went against them ^

29 minutes ago, freeg said:

It's a joke that the same account is logged on in three different countries

mmexport1559632312055.jpg

please dont make teyo version of me in other servers just for that, enough drama in EU.

You're making a funny point. How about we play the arena every day? Unlike you guys who play every day, a normal person can play the game for more than 30 hours? You don't have to eat? You don't sleep? Not living? No communication with family? Are you isolated? I can't do this, even if I don't have a job, I still have a life, can't play games like this. And since the game team made such a decision, you must have committed a violation. As for the screenshot you sent, it is very one-sided, which also confirms what I said, we have a life, it is possible that a game of arena has started, we are eating, or smoking, or communicating with our families, so what harm can we let you win? What kind of robots do we use? Are you kidding me? Do you think everyone plays games like you? Maybe because that's what you did, you were shut down by the game team. Chat screenshots as for you, and believe not eu server, this game is the team in the mind is very understand, I believe that the game also after many investigation team to do the decision, do you have any account sharing, even using a third party, you know, we Chinese players need is fair game environment, rather than being you these conspirators succeed. And we Chinese players have been blocked precedent, so I believe that the game team is fair and just, you do not want to frame us and the game team without evidence! Like a little kid!

9 minutes ago, fall said:

你说的很有趣。我们每天去竞技场玩怎么样?不像你们这些每天玩游戏的人,一个普通人可以玩30小时以上的游戏?你不用吃饭?你不睡觉?不活着?没有和家人沟通?你是孤立的吗?我不能这样做,即使我没有工作,我仍然有自己的生活,不能像这样玩游戏。既然球队做出了这样的决定,你一定是违法了。至于你寄来的截图,是很片面的,这也证实了我说过的话,我们有生命,我们可能已经开始了竞技场的游戏,我们正在吃东西,抽烟,或者和我们的家人交流,那么我们能让你赢什么呢?我们用什么样的机器人?你在开我的玩笑吗?你觉得每个人都像你一样玩游戏吗?也许是因为你就是这么做的,你被球队淘汰了。至于聊天截图,相信不是EU服务器,这款游戏是团队在头脑中很了解的,我相信游戏也要经过很多调查队来做决定,你有没有任何账号共享,即使使用第三方,你知道,我们中国玩家需要的是公平的游戏环境,而不是你这些阴谋家的成功。而我们中国球员已经被封杀的先例,所以我相信球队是公平和公正的,你不想诬陷我们和球队没有证据!像个小孩!

I support his statement Gm has a policy of not doing unfair things because of personal grievances As he said you can't play a game for 30 hours and he has to get rid of sleepiness and a whole bunch of other things and I believe he's right why would gm ban him if he didn't break the rules

So who of you guys afk these chars? Isnt that sharing?  I have seen Vsop trying to win us in seals with a necro hes afking (Bloodz). He just puts it in the seal while the others die. These 2 bd chars showed in the screenshot were shared with so many people. 

11 minutes ago, fall said:

can't do this, even if I don't have a job, I still have a life, can't play games like this.

Then why are your character online for 48h straight? its because all of you share with each other. Kill them once in 3x3 and they all suddenly log off. Then after  one hour suddenly everyone starts to fight. 

20190604_101257.jpg

20190604_101228.jpg

12 minutes ago, fall said:

You're making a funny point. How about we play the arena every day? Unlike you guys who play every day, a normal person can play the game for more than 30 hours? You don't have to eat? You don't sleep? Not living? No communication with family? Are you isolated? I can't do this, even if I don't have a job, I still have a life, can't play games like this. And since the game team made such a decision, you must have committed a violation. As for the screenshot you sent, it is very one-sided, which also confirms what I said, we have a life, it is possible that a game of arena has started, we are eating, or smoking, or communicating with our families, so what harm can we let you win? What kind of robots do we use? Are you kidding me? Do you think everyone plays games like you? Maybe because that's what you did, you were shut down by the game team. Chat screenshots as for you, and believe not eu server, this game is the team in the mind is very understand, I believe that the game also after many investigation team to do the decision, do you have any account sharing, even using a third party, you know, we Chinese players need is fair game environment, rather than being you these conspirators succeed. And we Chinese players have been blocked precedent, so I believe that the game team is fair and just, you do not want to frame us and the game team without evidence! Like a little kid!

gzgzgz, vsopsb and Ivyouhun are still spamming 3x3 since yesterday, they havent even log off ^ ofc you have families and life to take care of thats why you sharing n using bots to win the season. you know whats funny? vsopsb reported the mage for using bot, which he doesnt. n the support team blocked him for "sharing" which he doesnt too. quit the excuses and life stuff. you do know what chinese players do and even support team do. anyone gonna do something about it? doubt it. 

7 minutes ago, 1249071337 said:

I support his statement Gm has a policy of not doing unfair things because of personal grievances As he said you can't play a game for 30 hours and he has to get rid of sleepiness and a whole bunch of other things and I believe he's right why would gm ban him if he didn't break the rules

new forum accounts to support what they saying lmao, are you going to use bots and auto comment thing in here too? 

also guess what? ye we do stay awake for 30h straight. we have schedule of things we need to do in our life and we know our priorities, if you arent able to do the same then dont compare your life to others. theres a reason you using bots and sharing now, cause you have a family to take care of lmao ^ 

Edited by samir10

I remind you all not to use this topic as mean to put all of your proves about who breaks rules and who doesn't: this, as well as the forum in general, is not the right place for that. 

i dont want to reply everyony.What i want to say is game team is fair. i have all mcs photoes and videoes who afk for help elfs.i just no report.the second is all elfs in mc side go back.All mcs friendly,but things have changed since elfs have been here,now its getting dirty.

6 minutes ago, fall said:

i dont want to reply everyony.What i want to say is game team is fair. i have all mcs photoes and videoes who afk for help elfs.i just no report.the second is all elfs in mc side go back.All mcs friendly,but things have changed since elfs have been here,now its getting dirty.

ofc game team is fair darling, go back to spam now, or its not your shift yet? :piggy:

In my opinion, all these disputes are not about that. Try to understand, not the Chinese are to blame, but the system. We have the same thing on Russian servers, even worse. The system gives rewards for lost fights, which means that it encourages scammers. And there are a lot of scammers in any country. As long as the rewards for lost fights are not canceled, the fraudsters will not run out. Sorry for my english..:unknw:

First of all I would like to tell you that I did indeed put my life aside for those few days. I slept max 5h a night, avg was around 4h I'd say. All the awake hours I spent online, spamming arena with my mate here. It is indeed possible and fully legit. 

Obviously I had to eat, shower etc etc. But I carried my phone with me everywhere I went (yes even to shower, believe it or not). Ofc I had to take some breaks and simply just afk&press the demand button, but even then it was me who did that. I just wasn't fighting due cooking or something else that required my attention.. 

The reason I was banned is because as the support team themselves said, they get their data from server logs. Those logs show that my account was being logged into from more than 1 ip adress, which would suggest that I'm sharing it.. 

What I tried to explain them was that I'm a person who simply happens to live in 2 different countries due my studies, and therefore I have more than 1 SIM card in use. On top lf that my location obviously changes all the time so.... Oh well.. For whatever reason, they decided to ignore that explanation and say that the permanent ban was not negotiable (with an automated message, as always..)

And I'd like to add that I'm not blaming all the chinese players for the violations of this specific group of players that simply happened to be chinese..

14 minutes ago, акм said:

In my opinion, all these disputes are not about that. Try to understand, not the Chinese are to blame, but the system. We have the same thing on Russian servers, even worse. The system gives rewards for lost fights, which means that it encourages scammers. And there are a lot of scammers in any country. As long as the rewards for lost fights are not canceled, the fraudsters will not run out. Sorry for my english..:unknw:

we got it every new thing they do is to provide profits to the company but not like this, the old players are being banned for some chinese cheaters and support team is so cold about it. 

Edited by Higgings
Language... again

15 минут назад, samir10 сказал:

The system, and the ignorant support team we have ^ 

we got it every new thing they do is to provide profits to the company but not like this, the old players are being banned for some chinese cheaters and support team is so cold about it. 

support team can not work without errors. if she overdoes, the innocent will suffer; if she becomes lazy, account transfers and bots will flourish. I think it is necessary to make fraud not profitable. Then everything will fix itself.

In my opinion, the most critical issue is not how long players spend online and how many times they spend in the arena, but while GM had do baned acc.wat it depends on? If the decision applies to the sharing operation, then I think GM should have a detailed description, such as the use of ip, login devices, areas and so on, to make people understand and convinced, rather than a single auto replied.or player  wait 3 days (In case of emergency )and just got reply few words ends,if u the players. wats ur feelling? its really bad .maybe ws just a simply games but for some players its like a  Small World. if players did break rules.show it , arena its a sports too, i think gm needs do something to protect all players(Athletes).if nexttimes it happened on others countries players,what we will see again? i think its dosent matter about players from,the main points is if this game's rules are really good and  👉“work”. 👀

1 час назад, Haohua сказал:

n my opinion, the most critical issue is not how long players spend online and how many times they spend in the arena, but while GM had do baned acc.wat it depends on? If the decision applies to the sharing operation, then I think GM should have a detailed description, such as the use of ip, login devices, areas and so on, to make people understand and convinced, rather than a single auto replied.or player  wait 3 days (In case of emergency )and just got reply few words ends,if u the players. wats ur feelling? its really bad .maybe ws just a simply games but for some players its like a  Small World. if players did break rules.show it , arena its a sports too, i think gm needs do something to protect all players(Athletes).if nexttimes it happened on others countries players,what we will see again? i think its dosent matter about players from,the main points is if this game's rules are really good and  👉“work”. 👀

It was time for the campaign to create an international union of gladiators and begin to fight for their rights.:biggrin:

Most of the people who actively rank are involved in rule breaking, one way or the other. Whether it’s sharing, bought accounts, autoclicking. But this is just simply wrong.

The dude rarely even ranks, I’ve seen him do it once before, which he lost fair and square. This time, prepared, had time, and used it well. Elf side even won the 3 day war.

Could log throughout the day, say something in finnish, and it was always him on the account. Whether it was at 10am, 5pm or 2am. Not to mention hearing stories of his studies abroad months before this season. The system is just simply wrong here, and seems they have no interest in even trying to solve it.

In a game where people spend thousands to play, you should atleast have some interest in communicating with the accused players. Ask them to prove their side, investigate a bit more, but don’t just take away all the money and time spent by people on YOUR game. Not without giving them a chance to defend themselves atleast.

At the current state of the game, all it seems to take is a bunch of people who are tired of being beat to mass up, and report someone. And if theres anything even slightly controversial on the account, like studying abroad in this case, it gets banned. It’s going to end up costing the game it’s most loyal players, the same players who are making it a profitable business for aigrind.

It's funny how they are complaining about Imawizurd being able to fight in the arena for unusual hours everyday, yet isn't it the same for them? Or anyone who has competed for the #1 rank against others?

If you've checked the number of total fights, it was close between the 2 groups, he only had more points from the bonus of the 3 day war reward and probably great gladiator potions. Hell, let's not even get started with the previous season; Same people, online everyday, demanding AFK for hours and hours.

And what's wrong with that? Anyone dedicated enough can do this easily, 4 hours of sleep for a few days, smh, even a month or more is possible.

There are people who work real jobs for absurd amount hours in real life and only get a few hours of sleep, it's nothing new. I used to sleep 3-4 hours everyday for months when I was studying at school or working. Sleepless nights, also possible too. So I don't get why you whine about this.

The real issue here, is the system - the people who run the system. They don't give out any information to the public.

How do we know they even investigated the reports? How do we know if the bans were actually justified? Or maybe just a stupid misunderstanding or an error by the support team? With their "system", they could just ban anyone they want and say it was justified and it would be the same case with everyone else who actually deserved it. 
I find it ridiculous how they don't even give you proof for why you were banned, hell, even a proper description. Instead, everyone gets the same " Your account has been been blocked " *message* when they try to log in their accounts and the same email reply from a robot when they try to appeal their ban.

There are passionate players who pour A LOT of time and money into this game, it isn't cheap, and this is how you treat them? This is how the support team is?

Automated responses? No clarity the moment your account gets blocked? No proofs of the things they accuse you of?

Just in a blink of an eye - without any proof or information, you can just be blocked by a push of a button from the admins.

The sickening part is when it's an innocent person who gets banned, completely clueless and hopelessly waiting days, for a reply from the support team, to find out why they were banned. Only to get the same response everyone else has gotten. And to add on top of that - they could be competing in a tournament/contest in the game or taking part in events that only happen once a year. All their time gone and wasted, all because of a *mistake* made by the admins, which the player won't even get compensated for.

I've been playing this game since nearly the beginning, it's been the same ever since - no improvements, innocent people getting blocked, blatant violators still playing freely and breaking the rules, and probably the same email responses since the beginning of time.

Edited by Shitzo

8 hours ago, Higgings said:

I remind you all not to use this topic as mean to put all of your proves about who breaks rules and who doesn't: this, as well as the forum in general, is not the right place for that. 

i highly doubt thats going to happen xd

1 hour ago, Shitzo said:

It's funny how they are complaining about Imawizurd being able to fight in the arena for unusual hours everyday, yet isn't it the same for them? Or anyone who has competed for the #1 rank against others?

If you've checked the number of total fights, it was close between the 2 groups, he only had more points from the bonus of the 3 day war reward and probably great gladiator potions. Hell, let's not even get started with the previous season; Same people, online everyday, demanding AFK for hours and hours.

And what's wrong with that? Anyone dedicated enough can do this easily, 4 hours of sleep for a few days, smh, even a month or more is possible.

There are people who work real jobs for absurd amount hours in real life and only get a few hours of sleep, it's nothing new. I used to sleep 3-4 hours everyday for months when I was studying at school or working. Sleepless nights, also possible too. So I don't get why you whine about this.

The real issue here, is the system - the people who run the system. They don't give out any information to the public.

How do we know they even investigated the reports? How do we know if the bans were actually justified? Or maybe just a stupid misunderstanding or an error by the support team? With their "system", they could just ban anyone they want and say it was justified and it would be the same case with everyone else who actually deserved it. 
I find it ridiculous how they don't even give you proof for why you were banned, hell, even a proper description. Instead, everyone gets the same " Your account has been been blocked " *message* when they try to log in their accounts and the same email reply from a robot when they try to appeal their ban.

There are passionate players who pour A LOT of time and money into this game, it isn't cheap, and this is how you treat them? This is how the support team is?

Automated responses? No clarity the moment your account gets blocked? No proofs of the things they accuse you of?

Just in a blink of an eye - without any proof or information, you can just be blocked by a push of a button from the admins.

The sickening part is when it's an innocent person who gets banned, completely clueless and hopelessly waiting days, for a reply from the support team, to find out why they were banned. Only to get the same response everyone else has gotten. And to add on top of that - they could be competing in a tournament/contest in the game or taking part in events that only happen once a year. All their time gone and wasted, all because of a *mistake* made by the admins, which the player won't even get compensated for.

I've been playing this game since nearly the beginning, it's been the same ever since - no improvements, innocent people getting blocked, blatant violators still playing freely and breaking the rules, and probably the same email responses since the beginning of time.

^ anything, anything but an automated response.

9 minutes ago, Poggers said:

i highly doubt thats going to happen xd

There's always hope, they say. And I'll make sure they keep that in mind xd

The thing is on EU-server Chinese players are really known for rule breaking mostly to arena related stuff. 

Like buying and selling accounts with rewards or paying some money or mcoins to spam arena for them. 

Most of it goes unseen for some unknown reason. 

The most pathetic part about this topic here is we still  don't have  any response from the support team on the forum. (not talking about mods) 

Actual proper "technical support".

10 hours ago, fall said:

Hey do you realise your lying to yourself. 

Am in your qq group just dont know. 

let me strip you guys

So when muyan got banned his guild quit and left a lot of characters to this person named

Iyouhun this guy can log everyones accounts in his group and also a few elf chars to afk. 

He wakes up first starts spamming with 6 accounts logged in.He takes all the wins because rest all of em are afk

then other two(vsopsb and gzgzgz)  wake up and log their own accounts and when elf come to block they log afks. 

Then when they have work Mymia and Macabre log all these accounts  for spam. 

The funniest part about this is these people take ranks both in level 28 and also 22. 

WHICH IS HIGHLY IMPOSSIBLE TO CONSIDERING  YOUR HUMAN. 

So ofc they are cheating and its obvious. 

The difference in skill and the combos

its obvious.

Also ivyouhun is a bought account and i know for a fact so does the "technical support" cuz i already sent hard proof. 

Edited by Madz101

11 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

The thing is on EU-server Chinese players are really known for rule breaking mostly to arena related stuff. 

Like buying and selling accounts with rewards or paying some money or mcoins to spam arena for them. 

Most of it goes unseen for some unknown reason. 

The most pathetic part about this topic here is we still  don't have  any response from the support team on the forum. (not talking about mods) 

Actual proper "technical support".

Hey do you realise your lying to yourself. 

Am in your qq group just dont know. 

let me strip you guys

So when muyan got banned his guild quit and left a lot of characters to this person named

Iyouhun this guy can log everyones accounts in his group and also a few elf chars to afk. 

He wakes up first starts spamming with 6 accounts logged in.He takes all the wins because rest all of em are afk

then other two(vsopsb and gzgzgz)  wake up and log their own accounts and when elf come to block they log afks. 

Then when they have work Mymia and Macabre log all these accounts  for spam. 

The funniest part about this is these people take ranks both in level 28 and also 22. 

WHICH IS HIGHLY IMPOSSIBLE TO CONSIDERING  YOUR HUMAN. 

So ofc they are cheating and its obvious. 

The difference in skill and the combos

its obvious.

Also ivyouhun is a bought account and i know for a fact so does the "technical support" cuz i already sent hard proof. 

can we get one guy atleast from support team to look at this topic and those informations? mods? arent you able to call someone to look at all of this? and give us an actual answer?! or this is gonna be just another problem that we will forget after few days? if so, im not willing to continue playing this game with this indifference support team. @Higgings @Cardinal

9 minutes ago, samir10 said:

can we get one guy atleast from support team to look at this topic and those informations? mods? arent you able to call someone to look at all of this? and give us an actual answer?! or this is gonna be just another problem that we will forget after few days? if so, im not willing to continue playing this game with this indifference support team. @Higgings @Cardinal

•First, please, calm down

•Second, tagging him is already enough, but due to the current time I doubt you'll receive an answer today

•Third, Admins are currently busy (and devs as well) with the 5th sector of Ayvondil which will take place very, very soon. Their absence is quite justified although the problem you guys are showing is interesting and totally worth of attention (I'd love if even more of you spoke in a calm way as some up did, since raging will certainly not solve anything), but still it deserves to be looked at by more expert eyes than my own and here I really hope someone with higher powers than my own gives you a way more worthy answer than the one I just gave you; but - as already said - I have to ask you to maintain a peaceful environment while waiting for our Support Team (or another AIGRIND employee) to answer. It is all I am asking from you all. 

Unfortunately Cardinal is only a tech specialist who looks into issues that ppl have with different devices and such. Therefore tagging him won't help..

@Peony in the other hand could  probably try to ask a member of the support team to check this topic out whenever she finds the time to do so.

The sooner the better obviously due the fact that those 3 (Unravel, Ivyouhun and vsopbs) are even in the top ranks (1,2 and 3) thanks to these cheating techniques... They've been reported by plenty but nothing has changed. This I would say is rather unacceptable just because as one of my friends said - "why bother spamming arena when you could just spam reports+share".. At this point I've pretty much lost all the hope I had for unbanning my account, but at least make it so that others won't have to suffer of such hypocrisy in the future.. 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

•First, please, calm down

•Second, tagging him is already enough, but due to the current time I doubt you'll receive an answer today

•Third, Admins are currently busy (and devs as well) with the 5th sector of Ayvondil which will take place very, very soon. Their absence is quite justified although the problem you guys are showing is interesting and totally worth of attention (I'd love if even more of you spoke in a calm way as some up did, since raging will certainly not solve anything), but still it deserves to be looked at by more expert eyes than my own and here I really hope someone with higher powers than my own gives you a way more worthy answer than the one I just gave you; but - as already said - I have to ask you to maintain a peaceful environment while waiting for our Support Team (or another AIGRIND employee) to answer. It is all I am asking from you all. 

Time doesn't stop you know. The time for arena season is running out while we sit on out bums and watch it happen. 

Tbh comparing to other communities which review bomb or take the game down completely. (sue games in some cases. WS has a really peaceful community and that's actually what makes the games administration carefree. 

Like earlier in spring event we had these server issues people lost sets of stams it was going on for a week and then what we get messages ingame after a week that server isn't stable don't do anything at that specific time. And  the disruptions kept happening people complained a lot. After that they "fixed" the issues. 

But hello? where is the compensation? Where is my great upots stams minions? 

Just an example not putting it on u higgs showing people. 

Played since 2012 but never have the admins been so carefree like the past 2-3 years..... 

:bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: