[2018.05.03] Welcome the new administrator - Reivenorik!

5 hours ago, Omercix said:

@Reivenorik Hi batman we have a situation here, does castle upots stacks with normal upots ?

aaaa.png

99% sure they stack yes

All castle pots buffs stacks with other pot buffs but till u reach that pot crafting u need so much time hehehe its not easy as u think

@Reivenorik welcome :P think u should share some of those skylore secrets :3 like is it ws before the great war ? Just after the great war, or years after we find the time relic possibly in t5 release ?  Or the release date :'( or some info for us English speaking players who have to ss everything and use translate to find out info from vk and Russian forum :(

27 минут назад, Counciler сказал:

@Reivenorik welcome 😛 think u should share some of those skylore secrets :3 like is it ws before the great war ? Just after the great war, or years after we find the time relic possibly in t5 release ?  Or the release date 😢 or some info for us English speaking players who have to ss everything and use translate to find out info from vk and Russian forum 😞

I can't say anything about Skylore. The development team keeps everything a secret even from me :okay:

But I promise when the information appears it will be translated into English.

1 minute ago, Lazylion said:

@Omercix @Higgings @lallouss should be able to stack, since detect invisible pot from castle can be stacked with any pot ingame(mcoin pot, quest pot and chest pots). :advise:

It's a while I do not see you :happydoge:

Aye, in fact they stack. We had the possibility to test ourselves, but thank you for the answer! :like_a_sir1:

• Daria unpinned this topic