[2023.12.25] Arinar must know his Heroes: rewarding community members 2023

Dr Strange

• Administrators

hands_1200x630.png

Warriors!

This year was truly an eventful & vivid one. Past twelve months featured a great number of memorable adventures & activities, counting Warspear’s 15th Anniversary, blazing Almahad update, and forum discussions which were just as fiery!

The team of administrators represented by LeeLoo, Nolan and myself appreciate those who during the outgoing year took the most active part in the development and improvement of the forum.

The title of Legendary Mentor is awarded to wise old-timers who put in a lot of effort to fill the forum with useful guides, tips and suggestions:

@lallouss

@Ogull

@Gladiator

The title of Lord of Knowledge is awarded to real experts who are ready to find answers to the most tricky questions from curious newbies at any moment, and also to throw all their efforts into finding bugs in the first days of updates:

@lore

@Zurp

@benjaminbt

@Drakoslayd

The title of Guardian of Spear is awarded to the most active users, thanks to which the forum maintains an atmosphere of friendliness and mutual respect:

@Invorial
@Salazam

@Raislin

@Sigma

@Marchielo

@Khrone

@vavavi

The title of Master of Arts is awarded to the keepers of the beautiful on our forum - a creative section.

@Vera_Z
@100xp

We would like to express our great gratitude to the Moderators, who more than once saved the well-being of our forum from the threats of violators of the community rules. Thank you for your service!

@Higgings

@Jcbreff

@YaraM

@Splendor

With the power given to us, we assign special titles to these worthy users of the forum, and also reward all title holders with valuable prizes.

In the traditional annual order to reward users who have made a particularly important contribution to the development of the community, dated December 25, 2023, we order:

— assign titles to all worthy users of the forum;

— reward the title holders with valuable prizes:

Title

South Pole Cache

Unique forum badge

Animated images for profile avatar

Legendary Chest of the White Wanderer

Legendary Mentor

image.png

Lord of Knowledge

image.png

Guardian of Spear

image.png

image.png

Master of Arts

shield_arts_50x50.png 10

Unique badges for users with the following number of reactions:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Forum administration:

image.gif

We are also inform you that Warspear Online technical support are going on vacation, and it will be impossible to leave a request on our website until 09/01/2024 (all applications submitted before 28/12/2023 will be considered in the usual way). Until then, other players will be able to help you on our forum, on social media or in the game chat.

Thank you all for the development of the community!

AIGRIND team

Merry Christmas and early Happy New Year to everyone and especially the devs and admins who put alot of effort to keep game alive :love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

@Dr Strange @LeeLoo @Nolan

Enjoy ur vacation <3 miss old forum days tho was more active people before and many posted on real life pics and screenshots from game

Maybe one day forum will be vivid again cheers :drinks:

Thank you so much! 

Let us all help the newest members of our community and grow together! 

For the Legion! For Garaan!

Merry Christmas to you all. Your presence is invaluable and dear to us. Thanks for staying with us again for another year! 

4 hours ago, Drakoslayd said:

Thank you so much! 

Let us all help the newest members of our community and grow together! 

For the Legion! For Garaan!

I have yet to receive my chests. I have sent Dr Strange my nickname and server. 

Here it is again if needed. 

Drakoslayd 

US-Sapphire

50 minutes ago, Drakoslayd said:

I have yet to receive my chests. I have sent Dr Strange my nickname and server. 

Here it is again if needed. 

Drakoslayd 

US-Sapphire

Here is a crazy idea as to why that might be the case: They don't work at (mid-)night (22:00+ russia time), especially at Christmas day?

omg this year was a trainwreck for me,
thanks for the admins to take their time in the holydays to pass over the rewards due to my late response

if anyone has any question about the game, im here... not always anymore, but im here

• 3 weeks later...