Jump to content

( Forum game ) Ask the person below you a question.


Jigsaw-PZ
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just two noobs who I don't know.

Screenshot_20170131-020534.png

 

Why does Julie have 142 players on her ignore list?

There are more ppl in game who insults girl of warspear then who insults boys. Probably this is why julie has 142 ppl in ignore list.

 

Btw why did you ignored higgy xd ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I cant answer that, and omer do you still owe me 140 deaths? :D

Lol I forget that sorry , when servers up I will help you :D and when servers will be up? Edited by Omercix
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

6+7=13

 

 

What color did you see?

281yfsg.jpg

 

a. Golden and White

b. Black and Blue

c. Golden and Blue

d. other answers

 

sorry, Internet Explorer here

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Black and blue.

 

Hey guys! How do you like that new "smartphone" thing? I think it will die soon, it's just a hype and there is no way that Apple will make 6 more versions of it, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good marketing from Apple and people who blindly follow trend, nothing can be done

I hope Nokia can return to be a king of phones again this year with tons of model and variation just like the elder days.

 

 

Farmer or Fishermen?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

farmers. i like fishermen but we should take care about endangered fish species. But farmers should be carefull with pollutants.

 

 

 

will devs add a summer event?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

i don't know yet, these new classes are very interesting, i'll like the new update if they are balanced. I think devs did a great job anyway.

I fear that charmer is gonna be truly op: some kind of lock with heal and more armor

 

Would u have prefered summer event?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Everything that I don't have time for during workdays. Sleeping, gaming, reading, doing creative stuff, etc.

 

Is it OK to necropost? 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Everything that I don't have time for during workdays. Sleeping, gaming, reading, doing creative stuff, etc.

 

Is it OK to necropost? 😄

Of course, to remind people of what was hidden in the past.

 

Why are the old forum days long gone? Do you think there will be a time in the future that will make everything here in the forum like it used to be?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Avamanyar said:

Of course, to remind people of what was hidden in the past.

 

Why are the old forum days long gone? Do you think there will be a time in the future that will make everything here in the forum like it used to be?

Just needs more activity, that is all. Might happen again if there will be huge stuff going on with the game. Most questions and discussions were sorted out, thus not as active I guess.

 

What do you think is prepared for us in the 10th ws anniversary update? 🤩

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kaleidoscope said:

Just needs more activity, that is all. Might happen again if there will be huge stuff going on with the game. Most questions and discussions were sorted out, thus not as active I guess.

 

What do you think is prepared for us in the 10th ws anniversary update? 🤩

Propably some arena ticks and life scrolls

 

 

Will Battlefield ever sell more than Cod

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

Propably some arena ticks and life scrolls

 

 

Will Battlefield ever sell more than Cod

Dunno if it does and if it will. Cod is more mainstream. Cod 2 was great but otherwise I'd rather play any battlefield game than the more recent cod releases.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, hohola said:

Recently yes battlefield 1 sells more than Cod WWII 

 

Can u follow me?

No 

 

Battlefield ww2 hype?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some arena ticks and gladiator potions

 

Are you tired of people talking that battle royale game that shall not be named 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Some arena ticks and gladiator potions

 

Are you tired of people talking that battle royale game that shall not be named 

That fortnite game is fun m8 

 

i reckon u know me .. or u dont??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...