Increasing damage in %

Resilence

Symbol of Greatness

Additional health points

Health regeneration

Increasing damage in %

Resilence

its some thing very bad so expensive items  :mega_shok:

End of Arena season means that the Arena points will be turn into gold like last time?

yes, i think so ..

Arena Point - 10% = Gold that we get ..

my 24418 AP - 10% = 21977 Gold  :'( :'(

yes, i think so ..

Arena Point - 10% = Gold that we get ..

my 24409 AP - 10% = 24165 Gold  :'( :'(

but max is 8k ap

Some more info as requested.

Stats:

Cloak of Greatness

Physical defence

Health regeneration

Increasing damage in %

Resilence

Symbol of Greatness

Additional health points

Health regeneration

Increasing damage in %

Resilence

For melee classes any % is welcome...but for ranged magical class (shaman,druid,warlock,mage,priest & necro)5% doesnt worth that much.

Imagine: A shaman has 380 Moon power without using mantle and amulet(which i think is impossible)so,380 +5%(mantle)+5%(amulet) = 380 + 19 + 19 = 418

If i the shaman uses normal gear... 380 + 16(mantle) +18(amulet) = 416 almost the same power.

Unless you (devs) are doing that to give more power to melee...to balance the game.

Edited: You didnt mention how much %...just supposing

For melee classes any % is welcome...but for ranged magical class (shaman,druid,warlock,mage,priest & necro)5% doesnt worth that much.

Imagine: A shaman has 380 Moon power without using mantle and amulet(which i think is impossible)so,380 +5%(mantle)+5%(amulet) = 380 + 19 + 19 = 418

If i the shaman uses normal gear... 380 + 16(mantle) +18(amulet) = 416 almost the same power.

Unless you (devs) are doing that to give more power to melee...to balance the game.

Edited: You didnt mention how much %...just supposing

You forget. Caster - mantle and amulet you remove 16+ 18 thats 34 points so at full amp mc side thats 366. 5% reward mantle and 5% symbol of 366 is 37. so you remove 34 get 37 + resi + regen blah blah. you get a 403 power. May i add astral users will loose that. Doubt they do it to balance game since game is not based on one winner xd. Wierd AND may I add new level cap i suppose soon = new items  :unknw: so enjoy while you can. We all know winners need all the help they can get. Winners = most spenders not most skilled.

Warriors of Arinar!

In the near future we are planning to release Warspear Online 3.8, finish the current season of Arena and give awards to the winners! Fans of Arena having won first place in the ranking will receive unique prizes:

Cloak of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

Symbol of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

About 3.8 update release date and its other features will be announced separately.

in eu this is hard to get xd

this is like a online business. what we would expect? all free? :lol: this game is awesome, good conception. but the only thing i hate here is the F***ing LAG. 

% on damage :*

You forget. Caster - mantle and amulet you remove 16+ 18 thats 34 points so at full amp mc side thats 366. 5% reward mantle and 5% symbol of 366 is 37. so you remove 34 get 37 + resi + regen blah blah. you get a 403 power. May i add astral users will loose that. Doubt they do it to balance game since game is not based on one winner xd. Wierd AND may I add new level cap i suppose soon = new items  :unknw: so enjoy while you can. We all know winners need all the help they can get. Winners = most spenders not most skilled.

Man u right. but my point is....Caster will only be benefit by others stats...since,power add by % will be almost the same.

I Played this game for a long damn time and wasted a lot of money over $2000 so if i dont receive a costume for 3rdplace arena then ur going to lose some good veteran players im currently 4th and have been wasting all my time just on arena to get top 3. If prizes werent going to be for top 3 u should let us know before, cmon u have to show some love to is players notjust #1 i predict ur sales of mcoins will go way down and damn sure wont sell no where near as many arena tickets if u fk us over.

okay but what about the arena points and when exactly are you gonna reset them, I just made it to 4k and now have rush  :facepalm:  when exactly are you going to clear the points.

*sigh* More advantages to rich players? nothing new here :facepalm:  I am seriously gonna leave warspear soon if this madness continues to happen (which i am certain it will). if it does, i guess ill just start to game REAL pc games such as lol, skyrim, tf2, etc. :facepalm:  atleast i dont have to spend 6000$ just to get fully +10 amped and get rank 1 at arena.

sold 6 polar bear drinks at 5k each already, anybody else want a slight advantage in arena matches?

you know you want that cloak....

Ohhhh Swazz, don't you forget to say thanks! XD

As I was told by my friend, the previous end of arena session ended with changing the arena point into gold. Is it going to be the same this time? Please reply Admin.

selling over 100 polar bear drinks US SAPPHIRE server - ELF/CHOSEN

gives 10% damage boost, get the upper hand in your arena matches for the tournament!

lol...u gathered 100 pieces of polar drink and couldnt gather xmas lv17 full gear u have been looked for...

nobody in server has it, and i have the patience of a saint.

you have NO IDEA how many hours ive put in trying to find [severe Cold]

you can see why i dont spend money on this game now?

now... i just take advantage of those who spend money... and hoard items for flipping

but i can imagine wt u mean...Demonologist is boring to farm and get a drop...and,if u get something,would be only one piece of the gear....imo the best solution is wait next xmas event and see if there is possibility of getting full gear or better gear...

ivent spent money either...just doing dailies quest to help guild...nothing else

oh you dont understand the genius of how aigrind trolled me.

i have the cloth AND the metal armor chest pieces, why you ask? because demonologist drops them

what leather piece does demonologist drop you ask?

it drops the HELMET

so to rephrase, demonologist drops the chest piece for druids and bd's, but the helmet for rangers.

helmet,boots,and gloves were common during christmas event, everybody has them. NOBODY has the LEATHER chest piece (severe cold) but EVERYBODY has the druids and bd's chest piece (ive seen 4 druid, 3 bd, ZERO RANGER)

NOBODY HAS IT BECAUSE AIGRIND PURPOSELY MADE IT SO DEMONOLOGIST DOESNT DROP IT, BUT DOES DROP IT FOR DRUIDS AND BD'S

snorlax said himself only the helmet drops

in fact i also wanted that severe cold set for my collection on bd, and have everything but the chest piece ^^ got my hands on a heavy chest piece but its not the same. i do think 1 person has the full though on EU

Warriors of Arinar!

In the near future we are planning to release Warspear Online 3.8, finish the current season of Arena and give awards to the winners! Fans of Arena having won first place in the ranking will receive unique prizes:

ew...a guild winning a tournament for 15days gets unique costume for full 20ppl(assuming lvl2 guild), But for players who did arena for full year only the 1st ranked player gets some unique rewards? bs leave lvl6,lvl10,lvl14 or lvl18 arenas give them rewards only for 1st place,but for lvl20 arenas where real shit happens you devs shud give rewards atleast for top 10 ranked players. U tell that there are millions of players who play this so cant reward top 10 players of level 20? You ppl should reconsider this and rewards lvl20 top 10 players leave lvl6,lvl10,lvl14 and lvl18 coz those chars only for arena which is lame. But lvl20 there are lot of players at this level so top 10 ranked players deserve somthing for doing arena from a year.  :)

oh you dont understand the genius of how aigrind trolled me.

i have the cloth AND the metal armor chest pieces, why you ask? because demonologist drops them

what leather piece does demonologist drop you ask?

it drops the HELMET

so to rephrase, demonologist drops the chest piece for druids and bd's, but the helmet for rangers.

helmet,boots,and gloves were common during christmas event, everybody has them. NOBODY has the LEATHER chest piece (severe cold) but EVERYBODY has the druids and bd's chest piece (ive seen 4 druid, 3 bd, ZERO RANGER)

NOBODY HAS IT BECAUSE AIGRIND PURPOSELY MADE IT SO DEMONOLOGIST DOESNT DROP IT, BUT DOES DROP IT FOR DRUIDS AND BD'S

snorlax said himself only the helmet drops

warspear team master plan I :

1.make unique speed set for ranger

2.make chest piece ungetable for anyone

3.make swaaz gather 3/4 of them

4.make demo doesnt drop it

5.make swaaz wait till next xmass

6.xmass comes, put chest piece in mcoin shop make it personal so only people with mcoin can buy it

7.make swazz buy mcoins  ::)

ew...a guild winning a tournament for 15days gets unique costume for full 20ppl(assuming lvl2 guild), But for players who did arena for full year only the 1st ranked player gets some unique rewards? bs leave lvl6,lvl10,lvl14 or lvl18 arenas give them rewards only for 1st place,but for lvl20 arenas where real shit happens you devs shud give rewards atleast for top 10 ranked players. U tell that there are millions of players who play this so cant reward top 10 players of level 20? You ppl should reconsider this and rewards lvl20 top 10 players leave lvl6,lvl10,lvl14 and lvl18 coz those chars only for arena which is lame. But lvl20 there are lot of players at this level so top 10 ranked players deserve somthing for doing arena from a year.  :)

I think its quite cool what dev add idc if costume or items

but pummy said it alrdy

Why care bout lvl6- 18 arena xd? ( lvl 14 arena is funny if u have the super-kiwi "allure" gear)

Also why only for the first ? There are ppl like savageking one of oldest ppl on server who loosing interest in warspear cause of tht...

Dear snorly roley Michael please overthink this one more time just

Add a unique arena costume like last year for top 3 of each arena lvl,

And all will be happy :)

I think its quite cool what dev add idc if costume or items

but pummy said it alrdy

Why care bout lvl6- 18 arena xd? ( lvl 14 arena is funny if u have the super-kiwi "allure" gear)

Also why only for the first ? There are ppl like savageking one of oldest ppl on server who loosing interest in warspear cause of tht...

Dear snorly roley Michael please overthink this one more time just

Add a unique arena costume like last year for top 3 of each arena lvl,

And all will be happy :)

As well the players with uber pro win ratio (perhaps top 3 per bracket, over x amount of battles) should be rewarded, not just tic spammers with near 60% wins.

Hope devs take these inputs and think it over.