how abt the rank 2 and 3 ?

what's wrong? 1 2 3  normal to get a price

isn't it ?

Who like Tell Yes Who dont like Tell no

Yes or No Question Or maybe friend have some opinion

i am waiting your comment here  :drinks:

What if u inform more?

Dont worry you will be poor or well.. its you so

Youll need to keep scamming all the server and spamming vs yourself to still lose to me dirtbag :give_rose:

Dont worry you will be poor or well.. its you so

Youll need to keep scamming all the server and spamming vs yourself to still lose to me dirtbag :give_rose:

If u lost to a +0 dirtbag?

Stop crying :facepalm:

If u lost to a +0 dirtbag?

Stop crying :facepalm:

Haha we snuck into a few of your shit parties time u lucky on one lava, keep it as your trophy you know youll lose the race

Haha we snuck into a few of your shit parties time u lucky on one lava, keep it as your trophy you know youll lose the race

yea. its called luck when we won ?  :facepalm: 

yea. its called luck when we won ?  :facepalm:

If youre good why are you hiding in your multibox rush

Come out vs the locks and my team

You cant and all you wish is to be again after you deleted and quit the first time because i told syntoot you were about to scam him for 500k

Your whole existence is to hide in shadows as an evil bast4rd

And tell the world you're the best

Thats why you deleted because your image was shattered and now your back to do it again

Say what you like but it will never change the fact you are a rotten soul

If youre good why are you hiding in your multibox rush

Come out vs the locks and my team

You cant and all you wish is to be again after you deleted and quit the first time because i told syntoot you were about to scam him for 500k

Your whole existence is to hide in shadows as an evil bast4rd

And tell the world you're the best

Thats why you deleted because your image was shattered and now your back to do it again

Say what you like but it will never change the fact you are a rotten soul

if they are all lame, why were you happy when i shared with u free items?

and why did u want cheat with me so bad?

b1tch pls...

GM, next update please add Sign of Imperishability to the Arena supplier! Atleast we can get this using our own fighting reward, the Arena Point. Thank you for your consideration. :)

GM, next update please add Sign of Imperishability to the Arena supplier! Atleast we can get this using our own fighting reward, the Arena Point. Thank you for your consideration. :)

Allready suggested multiple times in the "suggestions"-part of the forum.

i would like more an option at arena shop allow us to convert our arena points to gold.

Haha and ruining game economy?

Seeing sd blades 3million in trade?

Xd

Dear players,

Thanks to your feedback on the forum, cloak was changed by our artists:

Опубликованное фото

Let the best win!

Nice cape! Now just waiting for the update release. Which has no date....

Wanna tell us please?

Haha and ruining game economy?

Seeing sd blades 3million in trade?

Xd

it dont have to give millions it can be like 1000points 800gold same think like buying pots and resell em at npc for gold.

i know people in guilds that got 0 gp, 0 ap, during a tourni, yet they recieve a costume;) for rank 2, AND 3, for a few days work, and they may be rank 5000 in overall 2x2, dev still gave them a costume;) but if you are rank 2 or 3 in  arena, Dev say..... NAW u didnt do enough to earn anything. 250,000 AP doesnt get u anything tpain..  DEV SAY "but thanks for buying 1600 set, 16,000 tickets ;) we appreciate the donation ;) " please make sure to spend $ buying 16,000 tickets next season, we know you want to, even though we wont reward you, for rank #2.Tpain thanks for letting me beat you and pvprange 99 of 100 games this season;) your 60% win ratios ARE well deserving of Rank #1, pvprange 7000+ loss = most loss in entire world, is WELL deserving of a #1 prize;)i want bill gates to play this game and BOT arena next  season, with enough $ you can get RANK #1 and have 0 wins;)in DEV current system u gain (glad pot)+12 per LOSE in 2x2 now;) if a millionaire played 1 million games thats 12,000,000 AP with 0 wins RANK #1, man AIGRIND really did an amazing job with the arena system, i give u mad props for allowing this to happen;)  PROVEN FACT and IS POSSIBLE 0 wins CAN INFACT = RANK #1 with this system, just need enough LOSS for RANK #1, pvprange 60% win ratio is a PERFECT example of this;) he is #1 loss in the entire world, and losses 4 of 10 games, he EASILY got rank #1;) he smashed us 400k ap to 250k.... WEW,  worst win ratio and most loss = Rank #1, Thanks for taking SKILL factor out of your game, I mean who in there right minds would want SKILL to have anything to do with rank? i know pvprange doesnt. if you lost points for LOSS, game would have skill in rankings;) But then dev wouldnt make $, GREED rank system works Perfect for them, but to give out 60 costumes every tourni Now thats okay,but more then 1 costume a YEAR for overall rank,.. Now THATS NOt Ok......................................................... it makes perfect sense right? DEV seem to think 60 costumes per tourni is an AMAZING IDEA !!!! if all lvl 4 thats 120 costumes PER TOURNI..... lvl 4 guild = 40 people right? rank 1 ,2 ,3 = 40x3 =120 right>?120 COSTUMES they give away for lvl 4 guilds TOP 3 ranks =O=O=O=O every 14 days? 120 costumes.... =O=O But to give a costume to rank #2 after a YEAR worth of GRINDING=O TPAIN, NO, not enough in DEVS EYE's SORRY !! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:      :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

IF you just counted win points you would still lose....

i know people in guilds that got 0 gp, 0 ap, during a tourni, yet they recieve a costume;) for rank 2, AND 3, for a few days work, and they may be rank 5000 in overall 2x2, dev still gave them a costume;) but if you are rank 2 or 3 in  arena, Dev say..... NAW u didnt do enough to earn anything. 250,000 AP doesnt get u anything tpain..  DEV SAY "but thanks for buying 1600 set, 16,000 tickets ;) we appreciate the donation ;) " please make sure to spend $ buying 16,000 tickets next season, we know you want to, even though we wont reward you, for rank #2.Tpain thanks for letting me beat you and pvprange 99 of 100 games this season;) your 60% win ratios ARE well deserving of Rank #1, pvprange 7000+ loss = most loss in entire world, is WELL deserving of a #1 prize;)i want bill gates to play this game and BOT arena next  season, with enough $ you can get RANK #1 and have 0 wins;)in DEV current system u gain (glad pot)+12 per LOSE in 2x2 now;) if a millionaire played 1 million games thats 12,000,000 AP with 0 wins RANK #1, man AIGRIND really did an amazing job with the arena system, i give u mad props for allowing this to happen;)  PROVEN FACT and IS POSSIBLE 0 wins CAN INFACT = RANK #1 with this system, just need enough LOSS for RANK #1, pvprange 60% win ratio is a PERFECT example of this;) he is #1 loss in the entire world, and losses 4 of 10 games, he EASILY got rank #1;) he smashed us 400k ap to 250k.... WEW,  worst win ratio and most loss = Rank #1, Thanks for taking SKILL factor out of your game, I mean who in there right minds would want SKILL to have anything to do with rank? i know pvprange doesnt. if you lost points for LOSS, game would have skill in rankings;) But then dev wouldnt make $, GREED rank system works Perfect for them, but to give out 60 costumes every tourni Now thats okay,but more then 1 costume a YEAR for overall rank,.. Now THATS NOt Ok......................................................... it makes perfect sense right? DEV seem to think 60 costumes per tourni is an AMAZING IDEA !!!! if all lvl 4 thats 120 costumes PER TOURNI..... lvl 4 guild = 40 people right? rank 1 ,2 ,3 = 40x3 =120 right>?120 COSTUMES they give away for lvl 4 guilds TOP 3 ranks =O=O=O=O every 14 days? 120 costumes.... =O=O But to give a costume to rank #2 after a YEAR worth of GRINDING=O TPAIN, NO, not enough in DEVS EYE's SORRY !! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:      :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

71404_.jpg

71405_.jpg

71406_.jpg

71407_.jpg

Firstly, give rewards to the highest points AND best ratio..

Secondly, if we go back to when there was no amplification, you would see how much i rape in arena. Although that will never happen, then GMs won't get they're daily food on the table because no one is bug signs. O:-)

Aww..

For the v3.8 updated, it will be..

Dedicated dungeons

Dedicated dungeon is unique place for player or

for the group (like Arena works right now) and

it will change your experince of playing in party!

Remember one simple rule: “The more players in

group, the tougher quest, the better reward!”

:lol: :lol:

Season 2 final games for kern :( all this work and i GET NOTHING for rank #3, and SINGLE best win ratio in top 20, #1 mclan on SERVER gets nothing :( all these new arenas and NO INCENTIVE to play them now:( considering thousands compete but only 1 will get reward:( i had 150 more wins and 4000 less played then rank 2, and rank 2 had 13000 more ap then me LOL, sad dev allow such trash to hold high rank:( THANX for glad pots DEVTARDS !!

71907_.png

Season 2 final games for kern :( all this work and i GET NOTHING for rank #3, and SINGLE best win ratio in top 20, #1 mclan on SERVER gets nothing :( all these new arenas and NO INCENTIVE to play them now:( considering thousands compete but only 1 will get reward:( i had 150 more wins and 4000 less played then rank 2, and rank 2 had 13000 more ap then me LOL, sad dev allow such trash to hold high rank:( THANX for glad pots DEVTARDS !!

such a pity