Jump to content

[2020.05.11] Game server restart. Seeing The Blissful Isle off until the next year!


Recommended Posts

news_2_1200x630.png

UPD: The servers are running!

Warriors! 

It is time to bid farewell to the Blissful Isle: tomorrow, 12.05.20, at 09:00 CEST the game servers will be rebooted due to the end of the Honoring the Spring King. After the reboot, the following changes will be implemented: 

- fixed the error due to which the rewards for the guild event “Rusty Wastelands” were given incorrectly. 
- fixed the error due to which the monsters stopped chasing and attacking the character after using the skill “Armistice”. 

We’d also like to remind you that after the servers start,
the event crafting tasks and holiday items in the Miracle Shop will become unavailable, and also the reputation with “Magisters of the School of Magic” will be reset to zero

The game will be unavailable for around 3 hours

Please don’t plan anything important in the game for that time. 
AIGRIND 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Holmes pinned this topic

Rest in peace sparing event we will miss you:bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

In serios talk this was so far the best event we had in years, here some things i liked in the event:

good design on the gvg and snark event(10-15mins events are aweys wellcome than 30min staying and hiting stuff).

dung was somewhat enterntaneing too.

passive skills witch reduced the time of stamina recharge was good addition, haveing 5 stam everyday felt good.

reption spending was awesome idea.

repition was easy to get.

map was short witch i love it too

Things i didnt like:

the amount of chests from events were too low(come on atleast guild event couid of give 5 chest insted of 3)

drop rates of pink/blue weapons were too low(4 spams, 1 blue weapon drop per spam on 2x drop event)

guild event chets were droping only 1 magic/dmg scrools that too was ammm to low

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, coldravens said:

Rest in peace sparing event we will miss you:bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

In serios talk this was so far the best event we had in years, here some things i liked in the event:

good design on the gvg and snark event(10-15mins events are aweys wellcome than 30min staying and hiting stuff).

dung was somewhat enterntaneing too.

passive skills witch reduced the time of stamina recharge was good addition, haveing 5 stam everyday felt good.

reption spending was awesome idea.

repition was easy to get.

map was short witch i love it too

Things i didnt like:

the amount of chests from events were too low(come on atleast guild event couid of give 5 chest insted of 3)

drop rates of pink/blue weapons were too low(4 spams, 1 blue weapon drop per spam on 2x drop event)

guild event chets were droping only 1 magic/dmg scrools that too was ammm to low

 

 

 

 

One of the few comments enforced with points. A joy to read. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Higgings said:

 

One of the few comments enforced with points. A joy to read. 

Yeah, and you can tell players liked the event because we kept doing the full Defending the School of Magic event most of the time 😄 usually players stop caring after a week of doing the regular events.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish the GM would take measures for Sea-Pearl.

It's just so unfair. There is so less player in mc side. Can't even win a war nor can even go for raid bosses due to huge amount of elf taking drops by themselves

Of course we have so less players, it's just depressing.

I wish some merging could happen with other server cuz sea Pearl is dying. It just saddens me so much. Even new players are moving to elf side now. I hope someone shed some light on the server

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Som said:

Hmm sounds like Anyversary coming,?

yea it should be close

 

this event was great wich an thing that made me turn a bit down was all its duration, it was becoming too long but was a good experience

as for gvg i liked the style but i prefer the points one, but id'like a mix where once got an certain amount of points it gets completed

the world event in us saffire was only failed when the event was ending to it was great, but many afks (im one of those that loved that elephant run on afks during last winter)

the reputation use sistem was a blast, it made much more players put effort in the event, specially the skills, i hope to see it again.

i hope there will be an event talent tree where to get small, but perma increases of the stats of the character themed to the event, just for have a memory of it out of smileys recived by completing the achivements, but make em too high would cause players that makes efforts in event too strong and end up unfair for the ones that misses em but not too weak for be pointless to be learned.

pros:

internating, rewarding in most part, interesting world event, great mehanics in the dungeon, amazing rep sistem, interesting gvg event, a reward for evryone for killing the raidbosses

cons:

damn was long an hell, too few guild events, weapons from dungeon was hard to find, always the same ppl could take the raidbosses drops with no issue and whiout being a dmg in a party full dmg u had no way to get it, tanks and heals does a big part of the job if not the most essential, make evryone survive the attacks of the boss and i a player in the party that made the highest amount of agression/got targeted and/or made the highest healing to the players, so damages wont rein in the drops all the time

 

now im looking to the anniversary and the second part of the ship graveyard, and those expert skills, will we have level 32 equipment in the next horror?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Only good part of the event was reputations trade. 

Honestly did not like the drop rates. The amounts of books and rare costumes(even those from 4 chests in dgs) dropping in mc side is just not acceptable which in turn make them much higher price. Those weapons not worth any. Spending much and still no drops really turn off people to spam. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

Only good part of the event was reputations trade. 

Honestly did not like the drop rates. The amounts of books and rare costumes(even those from 4 chests in dgs) dropping in mc side is just not acceptable which in turn make them much higher price. Those weapons not worth any. Spending much and still no drops really turn off people to spam. 

 

GM obviously hates mc. There's no other logical explanation.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Imao gonna miss   blissful 😑😑 it was really so nice event for reputation exchange 😻😻   i exchanged my repu for mermen and craft  experience 😂😂😂 was nice design. Little map so no need to walk much for quest and to move dg area😊😊solo dg no need to make pt with damn ppls.. No time for stamina 😀can sleep inside dg no need to worried about stamina waste😂 but really its true drop rate was suck in dg... 5 chest for junk? 2h dg = 15-20 runs dg so u opened 75-100 chest.  Lol all junk even no purple resources no weapon costume. Just Scrol,  amp resources and common resources with 700 hp pot? Lol  its really made us to turn off to do dg lol.... Devs should focus on drop rate in coming all event. Lol even say 2× 3× chance drop truly it look like half half% drop chance lol.... Looking u all kidding with us....lying with us😧😧😧😧 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

I guess none cares about sea pearl, what a waste

i heard of the situation in sea pearl but i dont think its simple like just melt it with another server, there are the guildcastles, and the chance to cause unbalance with the population, language barrier, and time of the events. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lore said:

i heard of the situation in sea pearl but i dont think its simple like just melt it with another server, there are the guildcastles, and the chance to cause unbalance with the population, language barrier, and time of the events. 

Well something needs to be done at least, it's just so unfair and hard for us to survive. I think it's better to remove the server by transferring all our characters to other server. Of course, guild castles and stuff are a conflicts but it's a sacrifice we all would like

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Well something needs to be done at least, it's just so unfair and hard for us to survive. I think it's better to remove the server by transferring all our characters to other server. Of course, guild castles and stuff are a conflicts but it's a sacrifice we all would like

 

You would like that because you most probably haven't spent anything in order to upgrade such a buiding; you wouldn't say that if you knew how much it costs for a leader and its members to maintain and upgrade a castle and see them losing it just for the sake of 100-200 more players on a server

 

It's even easier to create a new chatacter to a more populated server, don't you think? 

 

P.S: my apologies if it sounds harsh, but I personally think that this is a quite selfish point of view 😕

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

 

You would like that because you most probably haven't spent anything in order to upgrade such a buiding; you wouldn't say that if you knew how much it costs for a leader and its members to maintain and upgrade a castle and see them losing it just for the sake of 100-200 more players on a server

 

It's even easier to create a new chatacter to a more populated server, don't you think? 

 

P.S: my apologies if it sounds harsh, but I personally think that this is a quite selfish point of view 😕

So all the years and mc I used is a waste?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

So all the years and mc I used is a waste?

 

And every single gold coin (or even mcoins to speed up buildngs construction/items) used by several players at once in order to upgrade a castle shall be wasted as well? 

For the sake of adding few more players on a server that maybe has got your same problem in overpopulation? 

 

What if, eventually, that server faces another overpopulation problem and asks to be merged to another server? We merge it with another one too? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Well something needs to be done at least, it's just so unfair and hard for us to survive. I think it's better to remove the server by transferring all our characters to other server. Of course, guild castles and stuff are a conflicts but it's a sacrifice we all would like

You are totally right bro. I am priest in us sapphire almost 3 years and mc always been loosing side. I dont even see more than 2 mc guild in ranking top 10. Apart from that there are less 7lvl guilds compared to elfs.(which is pretty big deal because guilds buffs really important). Overpriced items, less dealer options it makes really unplayable mc side. I cant even imagine how bad the situation over there because I remember one time i created a hero to see what is going on sea pearl, i just saw only 9 weapon items in dealer section.

Edited by oninone98
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Higgings said:

 

And every single gold coin (or even mcoins to speed up buildngs construction/items) used by several players at once in order to upgrade a castle shall be wasted as well? 

For the sake of adding few more players on a server that maybe has got your same problem in overpopulation? 

 

What if, eventually, that server faces another overpopulation problem and asks to be merged to another server? We merge it with another one too? 

So we should accept the fact that nothing can be done?

You should check out sea pearl and tell me how bad the situation is. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, oninone98 said:

You are totally right bro. I am priest in us sapphire almost 3 years and mc always been loosing side. I dont even see more than 2 mc guild in ranking top 10. Apart from that there are less 7lvl guilds compared to elfs.(which is pretty big deal because guilds buffs really important). Overpriced items, less dealer options it makes really unplayable mc side. I cant even imagine how bad the situation over there because I remember one time i created a hero to see what is going on sea pearl, i just saw only 9 weapon items in dealer section.

Another worst thing is there is so less mc users here, none can even amp their things properly 

The mc side literally lacks everything

The only happiness most get is when there is guild tournament which gives rewards to top 15.

How depressing

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Another worst thing is there is so less mc users here, none can even amp their things properly 

The mc side literally lacks everything

The only happiness most get is when there is guild tournament which gives rewards to top 15.

How depressing

 

tell em to merge with EU Emerald, we prob most active english speaking server there is

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

So we should accept the fact that nothing can be done?

You should check out sea pearl and tell me how bad the situation is. 

 

I'm sorry for the situation in there, but if you want to sort the situation out by ruining the effort of other people instead of just creating a character on a new server, that's just a selfish measure to me.

 

1 hour ago, Poggers said:

 

tell em to merge with EU Emerald, we prob most active english speaking server there is

 

Currently EU-Emerald has got a situation of balance. If you merge a server that is balanced with a server that is overpopulated, you won't sort anything. On the contrary, you would worsen a situation of stability of another server. 

 

To sort their situation out you need a server that is overpopulated on MCs, which right now there isn't 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, oninone98 said:

You are totally right bro. I am priest in us sapphire almost 3 years and mc always been loosing side. I dont even see more than 2 mc guild in ranking top 10. Apart from that there are less 7lvl guilds compared to elfs.(which is pretty big deal because guilds buffs really important). Overpriced items, less dealer options it makes really unplayable mc side. I cant even imagine how bad the situation over there because I remember one time i created a hero to see what is going on sea pearl, i just saw only 9 weapon items in dealer section.

im one of those player in us saffire mc-side. it is tough to level up due low players at low lvl farming/grinding new gear because there few in general, we get our few victories sometime (when the elfs dosent swarm with a stupid out number and guildskillspam), im my guild the activity is not high.

over price is because there only few items in the dealer

26 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Currently EU-Emerald has a situation of balance. If you merge a server that is balanced with a server that is overpopulated, you won't sort anything. On the contrary, you would worsen a situation of stability of another server. 

totaly true.

27 minutes ago, Higgings said:

To sort their situation out you need a server that is overpopulated on MCs, which right now there isn't

out of language barrier and timezone issues too i guess?

 

some way to fix this may be an ad in the countries wich the server covers and encourage play mc side (buff mc classes, add new classes or simply suggest it in character/server creation) or heres a list of suggestions that came in my mind now:

  • simply make a way to survive with a lack of player base as example a permanent minion, more handy items in the taverns/shops (foods, potions, scrolls or even minions) more dailies (or add them in the native island, and make the ones in irselnorth remains always). with the second option it will be easier and more interesting for evryone go foward in the game since they can make eught effort to buy evrything in case they cannot find a team by grinding
  • daily bonuses and progressional increasing daily reward (longer the chain more the chests, buy miracole coins will increase the bonus automaticaly) 
  • and if want the money for the bread u can make a seasonal pass (with e free version too) that many players would like and work to complete it (more activity, money for the devs)
  • add elite tier minions in the miracole shop for the whole year may help keep the dealer with interesting stuff
  • buff droprates for each run done, as example + 1.1x chance (stacking) for each run an piece of equipment isn't looted for then removed (the multiplier) once got an piece of equipment. each dungeon (and difficulty) will have their own multiplier.
  • more raidbosses (make Blackelm and Engeneer respawn rate faster can work too), make all in area get some kind of reward (also crimson corondums out of reputation?) and make the specified areas neutrual, transfrom the hydra spirit to a raidboss may be good too,with some following buff like all living armors have same aggropool (or whatever is called, please tell me) of the hydra spirit, make black elm and engeneer drop an random item from thier sector to one party member of the higest dmg pt (one for each side) drop at 100% chance
  • make raid bosses achivements require to partecipate instead

all stuff that can make the players (atleast me) want play more (bigger parties please, it can help no matter what)

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lore said:

im one of those player in us saffire mc-side. it is tough to level up due low players at low lvl farming/grinding new gear because there few in general, we get our few victories sometime (when the elfs dosent swarm with a stupid out number and guildskillspam), im my guild the activity is not high.

over price is because there only few items in the dealer

totaly true.

out of language barrier and timezone issues too i guess?

 

some way to fix this may be an ad in the countries wich the server covers and encourage play mc side (buff mc classes, add new classes or simply suggest it in character/server creation) or heres a list of suggestions that came in my mind now:

  • simply make a way to survive with a lack of player base as example a permanent minion, more handy items in the taverns/shops (foods, potions, scrolls or even minions) more dailies (or add them in the native island, and make the ones in irselnorth remains always). with the second option it will be easier and more interesting for evryone go foward in the game since they can make eught effort to buy evrything in case they cannot find a team by grinding
  • daily bonuses and progressional increasing daily reward (longer the chain more the chests, buy miracole coins will increase the bonus automaticaly) 
  • and if want the money for the bread u can make a seasonal pass (with e free version too) that many players would like and work to complete it (more activity, money for the devs)
  • add elite tier minions in the miracole shop for the whole year may help keep the dealer with interesting stuff
  • buff droprates for each run done, as example + 1.1x chance (stacking) for each run an piece of equipment isn't looted for then removed (the multiplier) once got an piece of equipment. each dungeon (and difficulty) will have their own multiplier.
  • more raidbosses (make Blackelm and Engeneer respawn rate faster can work too), make all in area get some kind of reward (also crimson corondums out of reputation?) and make the specified areas neutrual, transfrom the hydra spirit to a raidboss may be good too,with some following buff like all living armors have same aggropool (or whatever is called, please tell me) of the hydra spirit, make black elm and engeneer drop an random item from thier sector to one party member of the higest dmg pt (one for each side) drop at 100% chance
  • make raid bosses achivements require to partecipate instead

all stuff that can make the players (atleast me) want play more (bigger parties please, it can help no matter what)

Some seems unfair to the elf side but yes these are good enough rather than merging, we need much more advantage in mc side so newbies can stick to the mc side. Lower cost in mc store sounds better to tackle disadvantages. I like the advertising thing, that will work I think. And for the info, the mc side has been nearly dead like for over 7 years.

About creating new in other server seems kinda unfair because we put a lot of time trying to level up due to low players. 

These are good alternative to merging. I hope measures are taken soon enough. I'm not saying it for myself. I feel sad for this side and I honestly believe we deserve more.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

About creating new in other server seems kinda unfair because we put a lot of time trying to level up due to low players. 

 

On 5/13/2020 at 3:12 PM, Higgings said:

 

And every single gold coin (or even mcoins to speed up buildngs construction/items) used by several players at once in order to upgrade a castle shall be wasted as well? 

For the sake of adding few more players on a server that maybe has got your same problem in overpopulation? 

 

What if, eventually, that server faces another overpopulation problem and asks to be merged to another server? We merge it with another one too? 

 

Don't put that on a fairness matter then. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2020 at 2:47 PM, Ahmed Didar said:

Well something needs to be done at least, it's just so unfair and hard for us to survive.

I'm not sure I get your point. There is always one side more populated than the other. And we can't stop users from different languages from playing in whatever server they want to play in. What would you suggest?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2020 at 11:46 AM, lore said:

some way to fix this may be an ad in the countries wich the server covers and encourage play mc side (buff mc classes, add new classes or simply suggest it in character/server creation) or heres a list of suggestions that came in my mind now:

I actually like some of your suggestions very much, thanks for analysing it in a more technical way and not just the external factor of personal choice and localization, those are things we could actually work on :smile:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Akasha said:

I'm not sure I get your point. There is always one side more populated than the other. And we can't stop users from different languages from playing in whatever server they want to play in. What would you suggest?

In some servers, legion side is more populated and in other servers, sentinel side is more populated. I can understand the devs dilemma now :christmascandy:

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

In some servers, legion side is more populated and in other servers, sentinel side is more populated. I can understand the devs dilemma now 

To be very honest, I believe that the issue isn't the number of active users on each side, or being more extreme, maybe this might not be what triggers this sensation of unbalance. Because if it was really so, they could simply deactivate the creation of elves, or certain classes until the other side would be more populated. I think it has more to do with the power of a few guilds than anything else. But this is just my personal opinion, I haven't discussed it with our developers yet. After all, they have metrics to identify this kind of problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Akasha said:

they could simply deactivate the creation of elves

that happen for us-saffire, the creation of elves was blocked nearly all day months ago

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2020 at 7:19 PM, Akasha said:

To be very honest, I believe that the issue isn't the number of active users on each side, or being more extreme, maybe this might not be what triggers this sensation of unbalance. Because if it was really so, they could simply deactivate the creation of elves, or certain classes until the other side would be more populated. I think it has more to do with the power of a few guilds than anything else. But this is just my personal opinion, I haven't discussed it with our developers yet. After all, they have metrics to identify this kind of problem.

If huge step can't be taken swiftly, I think simple buffs, free minion or even reduced price for miracle coin, crimson corundum will make it kind of fair for the side who has low players and not only that, it will attract players from the opposing side to play in the low players side.

OR, merge the both side market dealer together, this is a failproof idea to tackle the increased price of a side with low players. 

Edited by Ahmed Didar
Link to post
Share on other sites

After the restart I noticed an increase in the strength of the creatures of area five or just spent a lot of time out of the seas :wind:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2020 at 9:53 AM, Higgings said:

To sort their situation out you need a server that is overpopulated on MCs, which right now there isn't 

Ho really... Waw.. and doesn't that tells you something? And whats worst it's getting worse... Every skill "balance" the elfs get a new OP skill and mc lose one usable one(or getting a useless one) follow the updates and you will get what I'm saying. I was surprised when brb got buffed that I am already waiting for the nerf.

I WOULD REALLY LIKE FOR #nerfmage (shield/eye) #nerfwdn (fortification and block healing) #nerfpala (that shield...oh that shield). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, necrotp1 said:

Ho really... Waw.. and doesn't that tells you something? And whats worst it's getting worse... Every skill "balance" the elfs get a new OP skill and mc lose one usable one(or getting a useless one) follow the updates and you will get what I'm saying. I was surprised when brb got buffed that I am already waiting for the nerf.

I WOULD REALLY LIKE FOR #nerfmage (shield/eye) #nerfwdn (fortification and block healing) #nerfpala (that shield...oh that shield). 

 

It simply tells me that a server merging is not possible. Anything else comes on the second place. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2020 at 3:08 PM, Sai Chandra said:

In some servers, legion side is more populated and in other servers

where? Pls show me where and I'll migrate now!!!

Edited by necrotp1
Sorry poor grammar
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

merge the both side market dealer together, this is a failproof idea to tackle the increased price of a side with low players. 

Forget about this... It's something that everyone is asking for ages and it seems like they don't like the idea... The castle update gave us hope and...its what you see now... But here is a suggestion:

How about the castle mkt be fo both sides and other players can put their items there to sell and normally there is a 10% gold tax for each sell, make half of this tax go to the castle owners.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm most glad this spring event is done. It better rot in hell for having such time-consuming dungeons and worst rewards I could ever imagine.

Looking forward to halloween and snow events as they're infinite times more rewarding.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Holmes unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...