Jump to content
Gladiator

Some suggestions/fixes developers NEED to concern about!

Recommended Posts

Bumping for changes in tourny rewards, or new CC items... Any hints from a dev regarding that? And if there will be anything soon? Please don't tell me current rewards are fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bumping for changes in tourny rewards, or new CC items... Any hints from a dev regarding that? And if there will be anything soon? Please don't tell me current rewards are fine.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't care about non after everyone's Bulls hit here I just wanna know what's Roland are you gonna do to balance bds!!!!!! Or what does everyone needs to make a bd to have a fun pvp vs another bd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

e4qs1s.jpg

like foreals Roland's it's the developer??? Wow he actually act like he doesn't even care of anyone's opinion only what's he thinks it's right like everyone saying bds are to strong he said ooo year just call more of your friends to kill bds +!!!!+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats why many players have been leaving this game these 2 last years. Guess I will do the same soon. Devs dont pay attention to any of the complains ppl do, they ruined the game adding op classes and they are just interested in getting money from players. Unlike any other service, the motto of this game is: the costumer is never right.

 

As soon as I get new play station, I will say goodbye and play more decent games. I m glad I didnt pay money here. Otherwise, I would feel so frustrated about watching other players using now op classes and owning game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

like foreals Roland's it's the developer??? Wow he actually act like he doesn't even care of anyone's opinion only what's he thinks it's right like everyone saying bds are to strong he said ooo year just call more of your friends to kill bds +!!!!+

He doesn't act like that, he doesn't care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As U pointed out crimson corundum, only pvp quests have cc reward which rarely come out in events and ghost village is dead now, so need new more productive ways to earn gold like quests in ayvondil and Irselnort and Norlant Swamps, For Ayvondil, it shud be like 40-70cc reward per quest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a developers perspective....

 

Player accidentally purchases miracle coin items:

 

DEV: sweet!!, more cha chinggggg blaaa blinngggg

--

 

player accidentally exits the dungeon:

 

DEV: allright now let's hope he gets raped by the mob's......... YEEAHHHHHHHHH BUDDYYYY!!! Waste those stams and scrolls bruhh!!!!!! Chaaa chinggggg blaaa bllinngggggg

 

--

 

Player accidentally amps without signs:

 

DEV: GUYSSSSSS!! CRANK UP THE BULLSHIT LEVELS, QUICK!!!

Player:item is lost

DEV: FOCKK YEAHHHHHHHH

 

If it makes them money, it won't be 'fixed'.

 

 

Let's be real.

THIS IS THE REALEST THING ANYONE'S SAID ON HERE. 100% TRUE LMAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THIS IS THE REALEST THING ANYONE'S SAID ON HERE. 100% TRUE LMAO

Not really. I have one piece of advice here: Watch what you are doing and you won't make those mistakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please consider on changing the battle for territories mode into a war system where the number of players competing are equal. Right now you can see how the battles have been one-sided as one faction greatly outnumbered the other one. Not for all servers, but some. Definitely quite unfair to the side which have much less players. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2016 at 0:42 AM, r0land said:

 

1) Don't press BUY button accidentally, pay close attention to your every action.

2) The same as 1

Lol what a smart "butt" answer for a lack of a better term. Way to speak to the community that pays your bills and keeps you in that silly job

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Despite the argument being weak, what bothers the most, is how the suggestions and complaints are always perceived as whining.

Like I'm gonna be able to pay attention to sudden pop ups that appear without warning, so I can decide whether or not to press BUY. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16.5.2017 at 2:34 AM, Jzargo said:

I think new admins aren't that bad, at least they give more proper and polite answer

They still didn't fix pop ups though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ٨‏/١‏/٢٠١٦ at 0:41 AM, Gladiator said:

Hello dear developers, moderators, and players..

As you all know, many things changed during the latest updates, more skills were added, stronger enemies became the mobs in the environment, and many other gears and new stats were introduced. And because of that all, some older stuff became "outdated", in this suggestion of fixes, I will explain what those stuff are and how to restore their lost importance.

Equipment and Characters Suggestions...

The general idea of those suggestions is to balance the defense of players in accordance to their attacks and the attacks of the environment.


1- Fortitude Runes.

A big amount of players now use Vampirism Runes, because the HP given from Fortitude Runes is so little and insignificant, if we compare it to the damage being received from other players/mobs. We are talking about 62 HPs on lvl22 accessories. Leaving those runes unusable. I suggest increasing the amount of given HP in those runes, enabling players to have more options. Also the damage from other players is big now, so 62 HP as in lvl22 rings is like nothing.

2- Defense Runes/Runes of Magic Defense.

In this fix suggestion, I am pointing out the enchants for gears of tankers. I mean, 301 defense on lvl20 armors of ALL TYPES, and here is the problem, in my opinion, Runes should be adjusted according to the types of gears. A +10 heavy helmet of lvl20 for example has a total of 922 defense points if we enchant it with defense rune, and lvl20 light helmet has a total of 768 with the same amp and enchants. 154 defense difference between the two types of helmets of the same level. This difference is so slight, reducing the importance of tanks gear. A character with light armor set can have around 4k defense, give that char a heavy set of the same level and it will have 5k def. So it's better for even tanks to go with light armors with less 1k defense but better stats.

**A good alternative way is to increase the percentage of defense for the given defense gained. For example instead of 53.2% for 7412, make it something like 60% or so. (You understand what I mean)

At the moment, having a tanker in the party is not necessary, because even light armor users can tank.

3- Runes of Healing.

Same idea of HP runes, the amount of regeneration should be increased.

4- Shield Runes.

Block now is limited, and tanks can go 15% max block, giving less importance for the "Shield wielders". Suggesting the addition the ability of using Shielding Runes on rings. So it would be better for people to pick actual tankers to tank hard bosses.

**Alternatively, devs could add another buff along with the defense buff for shields, and this buff would be a block buff. Adding about 6-8% block.

Another suggestion regarding block is to add block scrolls in Miracle Shop.(Also Parry scrolls)

5-Maximum Energy and Energy Regeneration.

Just a small addition would be great, if players get more maximum energy and energy regen for leveling up, like max HP and HP regen increasing each level up. The reason is that we have now many skills, and the mana stayed as it is when we had 5 basic skills only. So it'd be logical to add more energy as more skills could be obtained.

6- Runes on 2-handed weapons.

Talking about Parry and Dodge enchants, to make the percentage of enchanting a 2handed weapon equals enchanting 2 1-handed weapons. Just like in the new runes of Retribution.


Those suggestions are useless? Nope, how many times devs needed to "nerf" bosses, because players couldn't defeat? With those suggestions, devs can add those strong bosses, and players could defeat them with more practice and struggles. I'm against having weak bosses, or overpowered ones. i just want fun while hunting those bosses.
And in PvP side, those who have insanely high damage could blow others with few seconds, making PvP less fun as it was before, and making it money=power>skill/gear.


Other Suggestions...


1- Arena Guild Points.

Guild Points, that are being given in Arena is low in comparison with the other GP making possibilities, I don't want it to have the same Gold/Mcoin-to-GP ratio as in dungeons, but just a little bit higher to make the sleeping Arena more active. And this also would help that less people would spam arena with "losing party", and actually fight against actual players, giving Arena more fun as it was in the past.


2- More items in Guild's Merchants and Tournament related suggestions.
Crimson Corundums have already lost their value over the past months. Adding more new stuff to the those vendors might actually help in restoring their value. (If devs aren't willing to change them as a whole).

I'd like also to suggest some items, that could be added...

-Signs of Imperishability. With receiving parameters.
-Summon Lightning Spirit. Along with new unique minions. Receiving also.
-Unique Potions and scrolls: devs can be creative for those ones. Receiving of course.
-New Gears: (just an idea) http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/48134-new-heroic-cc-sets-with-new-bonuses/#entry883793

And an idea for Tournaments reward...

-Adding new chests instead of the current rewards chests, those chests are called "Unity chests". Inside, you can find unity signs, unity potions, great unity potions, guilds pocket, reputation potions, and with a rare chance, new costumes and skins, and other loots. Prizes could be 10-8-6 pcs for #1-2-3, respectively.


That's it for now, I will add more stuff if something comes to mind. And maybe you guys can give some ideas related with this stuff? Let's discuss it. :)

Everything is good u should be a developer and make warspear great again:ah:and yah where the hell is block scrolls my warden would be so happy for that :bah:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ٣٠‏/١‏/٢٠١٦ at 3:41 PM, Gladiator said:
On ٣٠‏/١‏/٢٠١٦ at 3:19 PM, nabnecro said:

So you saying people using 2 handed weapons gets less stats than those using weapon + shield or 2 weapons? Yes that's very weird.

What's the problem if both would have the same total amount in runes? Most 2h weapons are underrated already.

Lets not forget about the ferocity 2h weapon fero ench us 38% no crit while 1h weapons is 45% fero no crit so how is that even fair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ٣١‏/١‏/٢٠١٦ at 9:06 PM, nabnecro said:

Also WHY THE F*CK is this topic pinned? It looks like a personal favor from a friend of the topic creator (*cough* zeus *cough), since there is nothing special about this topic compared to all the others. Also I saw zeus using moderator powers to keep posting on locked topics a few times. I don't think anyone should be getting extra attention just because he is moderador/friend of a moderator.

Thats very true im going to make friendship with moderators too:ah:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ٧‏/٤‏/٢٠١٦ at 10:42 AM, r0land said:

 

1) Don't press BUY button accidentally, pay close attention to your every action.

2) The same as 1

We do it but one day i was afk on dealer went to bath when i came i found my cat clicking the phone and bought almost all 2h axes in dealer :kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/01/2016 at 6:30 PM, Gladiator said:

.4- Parry pode ir muito mais alto do que o bloco, e não é afetado pela precisão. Isso não afeta os sucessos variados,

Você quer dizer que um warden merece ter mais bloqueio para que com sua New se torne invencível a certas classes? Acho que para isso existe equipamentos com diferentes customização.

Este tópico quer tornar jogadores Full mcoins Winner forever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sephirooth said:

Você quer dizer que um warden merece ter mais bloqueio para que com sua New se torne invencível a certas classes? Acho que para isso existe equipamentos com diferentes customização.

Este tópico quer tornar jogadores Full mcoins Winner forever

Check dates, the topic is older than Wardens, older than block belts were introduced, and older than double block shields from spring event. Max block reachable was 15%. Block builds needed a buff, and they did buff them, not necessarily by adding more places to enchant block runes, but by adding more block to new gears.

If now if Wardens are OP with 25% block, then Warden is to be nerfed, not block builds, because for other tanks, it has to be that good to be comparable to other builds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My personal suggestions:

 

1 - New expert skill for dk to ignore feaf efect similar barbarian skill  :/ :cray:

2 - New expert skill for shaman for increase speed (speed, no atk speed) for all party members. :rolleyes:

3 - News expert skills "continuo efect" for all chars. :drinks:

4 - Spellcraft (habilite to create minions similar of the normal craft). Or: Your can use this in castle craft... :biggrin:

5- Passives skills for healers. :drinks:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Dariantes said:

1 - New expert skill for dk to ignore feaf efect similar barbarian skill  :/ :cray:

 

Even if I am a dk, an immunity skill is not needed imo. Too much.... this clasd has got enough ways to counter their enemies.

 

59 minutes ago, Dariantes said:

2 - New expert skill for shaman for increase speed (speed, no atk speed) for all party members.

 

You mean character's speed movement? How fast they walk?

 

And why shamans and not another caster maybe? :suspiciousowl:

 

1 hour ago, Dariantes said:

3 - News expert skills "continuo efect" for all chars. :drinks:

 

May you be more precise? What's this skill about?

 

1 hour ago, Dariantes said:

4 - Spellcraft (habilite to create minions similar of the normal craft). Or: Your can use this in castle craft... :biggrin:

 

We will be able to do it with Castles, indeed.

 

1 hour ago, Dariantes said:

5- Passives skills for healers. :drinks:

 

Such as? :suspiciousowl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Higgings said:

 

You mean character's speed movement? How fast they walk?

 

Yeah

 

And why shamans and not another caster maybe? :suspiciousowl:

 

Not only would more shaman be an interesting hypothesis of applying to the priest as well. I quoted the shaman first because I was seeing the way the characters move in the tower, so I had this idea.
In fact an expert skill that increases the movement of the character and his group wall me an idea acceptable for the price of 40k.

 

May you be more precise? What's this skill about?

 

For example, a continuous effect skill with use of constant mana for the death knight "Blood Pact" would be an aura that how much activated in addition to consulting mana offers a reduction bonus transference of damage from the nearby knights of death ( In a certain radius of 4 meters let's say like this. Similar to skill death call). This bonus could be between 10-40% of transferred damage (in the case 10% per skill level). However, when protecting allies, the death knight would receive an additional 15-65% damage (with variants of level 1-4 of expert skill).

Example in practice:

A death knight with the skill 4-4 could make an ally that receives 100 damage only 60 damage. Where the remaining 40 damage would be transferred to the death knight + 65% additional damage (Al that enters the name "blood pact" after all everything has a price ... hehehe ") Going to the tip of the pencil the knight of death to absorb the 60% of your ally's initial damage would receive a total of 78 damage.
I know that we analyze this way seems a bit stolen, because the death knight has secret reserves, a shadowy shield ...
BUT...
In bosses that cause a lot of damage (type a t3 bixo that hits 1300dmg) would be fair. Remembering how it would be an aura in area in a group of several characters dk would take a lot of damage ...

This is not my only hint of continuous effect skills with constant mana use. I have several ideas about other classes. But I prefer to cite examples about dk because it is what I have the most experiences and I use in my day to day

 

5- Passives skills for healers

Such as? :suspiciousowl:

For example a passive skill for the necromancer "Seal of Death".

Similar to stun charmer expert skill. Whenever a character used the healing ability on the ancient seal or an ally he would gain an emblem that would make him lose extra life in the next healing (After all, the necromancer loses life when he uses healing) So with this additional life tribute he could increase your poison skills by a certain percentage based on lost life.

Already the druid or shaman could have a passive where when he cures an ally several times he adds a bonus effect on the target increasing some parameter like precision, block, or regeneration of the character's life.
 
 

 

Edited by Dariantes
gramatical problems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Additional ideas:

6 - Delete an expert skill.

Using an ncp in guid castles a character from any alliance could remove an expert skill for another in place by paying a price on crimson corridom. What could be quite fair after all would be 40k lost. Let's assume that the price for this skill service would be 2000 corridons.
Note: The expert skill would be lost and would disappear when using this service.


7 - Traps and skills to detect traps.

I play dungeons & dragons, I know warspear online has nothing to do with this board game. But ... I admit that in my opinion "I think" that it would be interesting in the new maps to have traps that would only be detected by ladinos and explorers (or in the towers) And if the characters passed through the trapped areas they would be triggered and they would suffer MUCH DAMAGE. In case they would be invisible and would only appear when the character used the skill in a certain area.

8 - A tower in Kotaravva.


A tower available for players from level 14. The drop levels in this tower could be: 14,16,18,20. (Easy, normal, hard and heroic.)

9 - THE HELL

I know the map of ayvondil is not yet complete. My suggestion this my idea is not something I would expect to happen tomorrow. It's something to think about in the future maybe in a few years ...

Basically I've been thinking about this idea for a long time ... And it's basically my dream since I started playing warspear a few years ago. Hell would be a map accessed just inside a portal at the end of ayvondill. Where both the legion and the sentinels could not attack and would have to work as allies to face an extra-planar evil.

Of course, remembering our beloved historians warspear the nameless is the demon who leads the outlaws. But let us suppose that in the new story of this map this demon would have defied the sovereignty of the nameless and created a plan to attack and destroy the whole world of the game.

Part 1 - Operation:

The hell would be separated by very dangerous areas (indicated for players of level 30+) where one the personage could send party for anyone. (Even for an enemy faction ally). In this area they would have specific missions and new towers.

The new purpose of this map would be for both factions to unite in a contestation to close the demonic portals that send demons to all the maps available in the game.

If the characters succeeded in winning the contest, they would receive some buff like the ones they receive when they conclude an event.

Part 2 - Contension, demonic portals and curse.

These portals would be randomly opened on all maps if sentinel and legion alliances combined failed to defeat certain bosses in towers, or complete missions in a certain period of time that would be called "The War of Contention." If this event was unsuccessful and both sides could not contain the threat (OR PLAYERS DO NOT REGULARLY SPARE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE LEGION OF MY SERVER !: biggrin :) would be cast a curse on "All" maps that would open portals with demons to disrupt all players.

Usually these creatures would appear near the city gates to stop players from leaving. (Serial something to disrupt even after all is a curse)

The level and difficulty class of these creatures would be random. We could see level 28 monsters in a level 5 character area. Which would force the stronger characters to return to the initial maps or Iselnort to help their faction. (And we would also give a new use to that guild skill that invokes the allies for the leader)

Concluding ... There would be new missions aiming to get the players to return to these early maps in case the curse was thrown to eliminate the monsters. What would be a kind of "incentive" for them to come back and do something about it. Also a new source of extra Guid points.

Sorry for my bad English. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dariantes said:

6 - Delete an expert skill.

Using an ncp in guid castles a character from any alliance could remove an expert skill for another in place by paying a price on crimson corridom. What could be quite fair after all would be 40k lost. Let's assume that the price for this skill service would be 2000 corridons.
Note: The expert skill would be lost and would disappear when using this service.

 

You can already replace expert skills for free.

 

Rest i dont care about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dariantes said:

Additional ideas:

6 - Delete an expert skill.

Using an ncp in guid castles a character from any alliance could remove an expert skill for another in place by paying a price on crimson corridom. What could be quite fair after all would be 40k lost. Let's assume that the price for this skill service would be 2000 corridons.
Note: The expert skill would be lost and would disappear when using this service.


7 - Traps and skills to detect traps.

I play dungeons & dragons, I know warspear online has nothing to do with this board game. But ... I admit that in my opinion "I think" that it would be interesting in the new maps to have traps that would only be detected by ladinos and explorers (or in the towers) And if the characters passed through the trapped areas they would be triggered and they would suffer MUCH DAMAGE. In case they would be invisible and would only appear when the character used the skill in a certain area.

8 - A tower in Kotaravva.


A tower available for players from level 14. The drop levels in this tower could be: 14,16,18,20. (Easy, normal, hard and heroic.)

9 - THE HELL

I know the map of ayvondil is not yet complete. My suggestion this my idea is not something I would expect to happen tomorrow. It's something to think about in the future maybe in a few years ...

Basically I've been thinking about this idea for a long time ... And it's basically my dream since I started playing warspear a few years ago. Hell would be a map accessed just inside a portal at the end of ayvondill. Where both the legion and the sentinels could not attack and would have to work as allies to face an extra-planar evil.

Of course, remembering our beloved historians warspear the nameless is the demon who leads the outlaws. But let us suppose that in the new story of this map this demon would have defied the sovereignty of the nameless and created a plan to attack and destroy the whole world of the game.

Part 1 - Operation:

The hell would be separated by very dangerous areas (indicated for players of level 30+) where one the personage could send party for anyone. (Even for an enemy faction ally). In this area they would have specific missions and new towers.

The new purpose of this map would be for both factions to unite in a contestation to close the demonic portals that send demons to all the maps available in the game.

If the characters succeeded in winning the contest, they would receive some buff like the ones they receive when they conclude an event.

Part 2 - Contension, demonic portals and curse.

These portals would be randomly opened on all maps if sentinel and legion alliances combined failed to defeat certain bosses in towers, or complete missions in a certain period of time that would be called "The War of Contention." If this event was unsuccessful and both sides could not contain the threat (OR PLAYERS DO NOT REGULARLY SPARE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE LEGION OF MY SERVER !: biggrin :) would be cast a curse on "All" maps that would open portals with demons to disrupt all players.

Usually these creatures would appear near the city gates to stop players from leaving. (Serial something to disrupt even after all is a curse)

The level and difficulty class of these creatures would be random. We could see level 28 monsters in a level 5 character area. Which would force the stronger characters to return to the initial maps or Iselnort to help their faction. (And we would also give a new use to that guild skill that invokes the allies for the leader)

Concluding ... There would be new missions aiming to get the players to return to these early maps in case the curse was thrown to eliminate the monsters. What would be a kind of "incentive" for them to come back and do something about it. Also a new source of extra Guid points.

Sorry for my bad English. 

i like the hell idea :cereal_man:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/10/2017 at 6:25 AM, Raislin said:
Thanks for the info. I tried to figure it out several times on my server (tourmaline) but no one knew it informs me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...