[2015.07.13] Warspear Online 5.0: Kronus's Labyrinth. Preview

Peter_Munk

A few doubts...

If my party is still in belly dungeon and the 6hr duration runs out while we still are inside, what will happen in this situation?

Will my party spawn out whilst in the middle of dungeon or we can continue that run?

Either case if the party comes out of dungeon will we be spawned out at a safe spot? Because the party might die instantly because of Kronos...

Also the mini bosses drop lv22 weps so does the belly dungeon... Are these the same weps or different from each other?

Your answers could help us prepare better thank you. :)

Make update today pls!

If it releases today, I guarantee the servers will be shut down after the update more than 5 times for bugfuxes and then you gon' conplain again. If they release it some later, they have the chance to fix as many bugs as possible.

Yes, seems to be better than previous updates .. I'm anxious to see how it will be, I just hope not to disappoint

Yes, seems to be better than previous updates .. I'm anxious to see how it will be, I just hope not to disappoint

Don't worry. AIGRIND is not EA.

Edited by Nosotraes

Good job to Aigring and all staffs! :)

Lel Hiper don't be such a mofo, stay positive bro :P

@Peter or Aleks: With new quests and everything, will you extend bag slots someday? I can not even stack all quest items without deleting other items at the moment

looks epic :) i saw that there s a mithical achievement about winning arena season, since i won it already in the past, will it be counted or i have to win a new one?

I also hope u will post the screenshots of some of those new equip & achievement costumes / hair cuts somewhere, i m really curious!

ty :)

Ok peter I dont understand....this Kronus Laby gonna be in Ayvondil? Or the new bosses will change the bosses from irselnort?

:) There will be a new stage in Astral Labyrinth, where you will find Kronus himself.

Bosses will also be there, you can meet them before you meet Kronus.

what do you guys mean by "at the end of the astral labyrinth"?

we have to enter normal lab, run until we get near eye and then enter a portal to kronos lab?

Adding achievements is literally the best thing you could have done to the game right now, i don't even care if kronos sucks, this is epic.

we have to enter normal lab, run until we get near eye and then enter a portal to kronos lab?

absolutely, there will be a special portal to the last stage with Kronus.

While were waiting here's a riddle:

What's the only thing that's best when its gross?

Edited by Snowman

Good job to Aigring and all staffs! :) Lel Hiper don't be such a mofo, stay positive bro :P

@Peter or Aleks: With new quests and everything, will you extend bag slots someday? I can not even stack all quest items without deleting other items at the moment

Just saying because sometimes expect much of anything and is not what we expected, I do not mean to be bad either I hope you understand me ... And the Bag's true I can not take all the quest

Just saying because sometimes expect much of anything and is not what we expected, I do not mean to be bad either I hope you understand me ... And the Bag's true I can not take all the quest

Look Aleks he also has bag problems like 1000 more problems so please answer :P

I have a question, Peter you said that SponsorPay will be available in the next Update but there are two, and still have not, they will be in this?

On update day we gotta kill all bosses or can we just wait at eye till its ready?

yes, you can kill all bosses after an update.

No respawn statue nearby? So if we die we have to start all over from the beginning?

there will be a statue nearby, you will see where it is.

I have a question, Peter you said that SponsorPay will be available in the next Update but there are two, and still have not, they will be in this?

maybe.

there will be a statue nearby, you will see where it is.

Wont that be abused? But other than that, nice, all the way is too hard anyway

Also if there is a respawn statue, is there a little "settlement" with dealer, warehouse, maybe a little food seller?

Also if there is a respawn statue, is there a little "settlement" with dealer, warehouse, maybe a little food seller?

I actually never heard about it, but everything is possible.

If thats true then farming kronos and his inside dungeon would be a full time business for some people, good way to spread new items quickly.

Edited for PG

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

I hope so.

I actually never heard about it, but everything is possible.

©Roland

EDIT: ur not allowed to use devs green text color ty.

Edited by lallouss