Chieftain

Jaan

This Class is absurd and should be reworked as fast as possible. This class is already the most played class in mc side.

My suggestion for this Class.

icon_skill_8679_02.png Eagle's Eye: Applies the Eagle's Eye buff to a character for T sec. The buff deals magic damage to all enemies in the amount of M% of the character's magic power within a one-yard radius every 2.5 sec. Additionally deals the Bleeding debuff to the enemy for 8 sec. with a chance equal to the value of Critical Blow parameter. The enemy takes physical damage in the amount of P% of the character's physical power every 2 sec., you can apply multiple effects to a single enemy. The maximum number of player targets - Y, and maximum number of monster targets is X.

Remove that this skill is able to stack, just one chief is able to give multiple bleedings is absurd, as well remove the stagger. No elf skill is able to stagger.

icon_skill_8679_04.png Wolf's Alacrity: Applies the Wolf's Alacrity buff to a character for T sec. This buff increases the character's movement speed by S%. During the next successful auto-attack, the effect deals physical damage to the enemy in the amount of P% of the character's physical power and reduces the enemy's movement speed by R% for F sec. The effect is also removed from the character.

Decrease the characters movement speed to  25% instead of 50%. Decrease the damage of this skill to 130% instead of 170%, the damage this class is able to do is way too much.

icon_skill_8679_08.png Swooping Army: Creates an attacking zone in the specified area for T sec. The zone deals magic damage to all enemies in it in the amount of M% of the character's magic power every 1 sec. and reduces the Dodge parameter for all enemies by D%. The maximum number of player targets - Y, the number of monster targets - X.

The most broken skill I have ever seen in this Game. Lower its damge to 45%, as well each Person it hits, the person receives 5% lower damage. the 3rd person receives 10% less damage and the 4th 15% less damage and so on. Lower its range to 3v3 or 4v4, the range it has now is way too much, it can hit people who are at the end of the world.

icon_skill_8907_03.png Support of the Pack: Removes F debuffs from the character or ally, including control effect, also applies Fortitude buff on the target for T sec. Buff increases the Resistance parameter of the target by 100%. Additionally increases the effect duration by 1 sec for each debuff removed.

Increase cd of this skill by 2 seconds, as well remove the "Additionally increases the effect duration by 1 sec. for each debuff removed." being able to perma have this skill should not be allowed.

icon_skill_8679_09.png Rugged Hide: Applies the Rugged Hide buff to a character or group member for T sec. The effect reduces any incoming damage to the target by D% and by additional R% for every 3.5% of the target's missing health.

Change this skill to a 30% damage reduction skill instead of the way it works now. this skill can not stay this way, you are not able to kill an chieftain in a mass fight anymore if hes fully buffed with every damage reduction in this world.

In GvGs a chieftain is able to  have over 100% cd, almost all of his skills are perma on. Shaman and Deathknight are able to give damage reduction to this class. Elf Does not have any stagger skill or any slowing skill who can stop the chieftain from moving. Something has to be done against this class, its way too broken.

Thanks for reading, now let  the drama start? :thanks:

1 минуту назад, Jaan сказал:

Decrease the characters movement speed to  25% instead of 50%. Decrease the damage of this skill to 130% instead of 170%, the damage this class is able to do is way too much.

I think, it to much, movement speed and dmg can be left.

Chieftains have been living rent free in your head for quite a while now and it shows, this just might be the most delusional post i have seen in forum, and i have been browsing here since 2012.

Why would you suggest for reworks  with examples to an enemy class, more than your own class? 

What u expect is going to happen? 

Are you deliberately looking for attention?  :pingo1susp:

it's really easy to complain about a class being broken when you never have played it before 
plus to give a very specific nerfs on how and what to change makes it look like you don't really care about the game being balanced but to rather remove this class impact to the game to serve your advantage and desires NOT the people who plays it but not like you care YOU don't care about the playability of the class YOU just want it to not be useful against you

1 hour ago, Jaan said:

Remove that this skill is able to stack, just one chief is able to give multiple bleedings is absurd, as well remove the stagger. No elf skill is able to stagger.

i can agree that maybe it shouldn't be staggering but the idea of removing the stacking mechanism is absurd the skill is combined of magic damage and physical damage stats meaning you cannot have both you either deal good damage from the skill itself or you deal damage from bleed removing the stacking mechanism would be to completely remove 50% of the skill potential

1 hour ago, Jaan said:

the sentinels have 2 classes with movement speed being the Beastmaster and seeker while legion only has the chief skill and you're asking for it to be nerfed, idk man but really seems like you just want this class dead not "balanced" as you claim 

and for the damage this skill is situational its based on your physical damage "playing 1h mace" meaning playing 2h mdmg build which is the most played in GvG and Arena makes this skill underwhelming and if you do play 1h mace then you're sacrificing a lot of you're defensive potential to be able to deal that damage 

1 hour ago, Jaan said:

Increase cd of this skill by 2 seconds, as well remove the "Additionally increases the effect duration by 1 sec. for each debuff removed." being able to perma have this skill should not be allowed.

im not gonna argue about this even, clearly you just want to remove the uniqueness of this class 

1 hour ago, Jaan said:

Change this skill to a 30% damage reduction skill instead of the way it works now. this skill can not stay this way, you are not able to kill an chieftain in a mass fight anymore if hes fully buffed with every damage reduction in this world.

this has to be the most delusional argument i've ever seen chieftains without this skill are like mages without barrier they will no longer be a frontline and setting it to 30% is just non-sense chieftains die in mass fights the moment they get stunned because the class is solely depending on this skill to survive to make it this low is just outrageous 

1 hour ago, Jaan said:

Elf Does not have any stagger skill or any slowing skill

at this point you're just straight up lying to support you're argument or maybe you've spent too much time thinking about mc classes and chieftain to be exact that you didnt take the time to look at what elf has 

32131231.png.a0abc8f869c68c59c0b17ab309b96e8f.png

321312.png.b3cb4df36d195c921bc453cc463a4a7c.png:rofl:

Screenshot2023213123-11-10231117.png.b17ac8ec32977d499185b90a562c217f.png  :rofl:

1 hour ago, Jaan said:

at the end i would like to say that yes chieftain do need some nerfing or adjustment so to speak but this topic serves nothing to that matter except showing one individual who only cares about what the others have not what they have wanting their side to be superior to the other completely deleting a class impact to the game simply because he don't like it 

in other words this topic is a waste of time and if you truly were convinced that your suggestions are well balanced and deserved you wouldn't have ended your post with "now let the drama start" it seems like you yourself know that your post is outrageous but hey shoot your shots i guess 

Edited by Abi

1 minute ago, Abi said:

in other words this topic is a waste of time and if you truly were convinced that your suggestions are well balanced and deserved you wouldn't have ended your post with "now let the drama start" it seems like you yourself know that your post is outrageous but hey shoot your shots i guess 

I dont care either way, I left my suggestions as everyone is allowed to.

5 minutes ago, Jaan said:

I dont care either way,

exactly you don't care if your suggestion is balanced or not if it will make the game better or completely kill a class as long as the harm is not being done on your side of the game yeah you don't care

its funny how the mc topics are filled with more elfs suggesting changes to mc classes than mc themselves

and elf section is a ghost town

Edited by Abi

1 hour ago, Jaan said:

This Class is absurd and should be reworked as fast as possible. This class is already the most played class in mc side.

icon_skill_8679_02.png Eagle's Eye: Applies the Eagle's Eye buff to a character for T sec. The buff deals magic damage to all enemies in the amount of M% of the character's magic power within a one-yard radius every 2.5 sec. Additionally deals the Bleeding debuff to the enemy for 8 sec. with a chance equal to the value of Critical Blow parameter. The enemy takes physical damage in the amount of P% of the character's physical power every 2 sec., you can apply multiple effects to a single enemy. The maximum number of player targets - Y, and maximum number of monster targets is X.

icon_skill_8679_04.png Wolf's Alacrity: Applies the Wolf's Alacrity buff to a character for T sec. This buff increases the character's movement speed by S%. During the next successful auto-attack, the effect deals physical damage to the enemy in the amount of P% of the character's physical power and reduces the enemy's movement speed by R% for F sec. The effect is also removed from the character.

icon_skill_8679_08.png Swooping Army: Creates an attacking zone in the specified area for T sec. The zone deals magic damage to all enemies in it in the amount of M% of the character's magic power every 1 sec. and reduces the Dodge parameter for all enemies by D%. The maximum number of player targets - Y, the number of monster targets - X.

The most broken skill I have ever seen in this Game. Lower its damge to 45%, as well each Person it hits, the person receives 5% lower damage. the 3rd person receives 10% less damage and the 4th 15% less damage and so on. Lower its range to 3v3 or 4v4, the range it has now is way too much, it can hit people who are at the end of the world.

icon_skill_8907_03.png Support of the Pack: Removes F debuffs from the character or ally, including control effect, also applies Fortitude buff on the target for T sec. Buff increases the Resistance parameter of the target by 100%. Additionally increases the effect duration by 1 sec for each debuff removed.

icon_skill_8679_09.png Rugged Hide: Applies the Rugged Hide buff to a character or group member for T sec. The effect reduces any incoming damage to the target by D% and by additional R% for every 3.5% of the target's missing health.

In GvGs a chieftain is able to  have over 100% cd, almost all of his skills are perma on. Shaman and Deathknight are able to give damage reduction to this class. Elf Does not have any stagger skill or any slowing skill who can stop the chieftain from moving. Something has to be done against this class, its way too broken.

Quite specific nerf for someone that attempting to balancing the game :fuck_that:

17 minutes ago, Abi said:

its funny how the mc topics are filled with more elfs suggesting changes to mc classes than mc themselves

Indeed, it's as if they think their faction is the star of the show.

3 hours ago, Abi said:

Wowzers, it's almost like facing things that are so broken that the game becomes just unplayable and not fun motivates people to voice their concerns.

You could say the exact same thing to you, you don't play a chief, how dare you comment here. Also you really never play against one, which also would give some perspective. Soooo.. technically you commenting comes from a place of less knowledge and perspective than the people from elf that face this class on a daily basis.

2 minutes ago, vavavi said:

Wowzers, it's almost like facing things that are so broken that the game becomes just unplayable and not fun motivates people to voice their concerns.

You could say the exact same thing to you, you don't play a chief, how dare you comment here. Also you really never play against one, which also would give some perspective. Soooo.. technically you commenting comes from a place of less knowledge and perspective than the people from elf that face this class on a daily basis.

Next delulu out there it seems.

You know whats really unplayable rather than the class that is useless without books and +10 gears? All those support chars of elfs' such as bms, priests, templars and druids that fullfil their roles by just existing, no need to cap gears/books.

On 11/10/2023 at 9:35 PM, Shmeks said:

At the Russian-language forum, they pay attention precisely to the proposed skills in this topic and offer similar solutions. A coincidence?

Seems like unity used on forum, that shouldnt be coincidience. Altough I find all these adorable comments so cute I don't think mastermind or other honorable warriors can tell more of "how this class works" on "your daily basis". all over again (wait, let me bold the text so you don't miss it this time.)

If you die by orci chief, it doesn't mean that whole class must be nerfed.

As I see you kill other chiefs on 2v1, and it become whip tears off whole day cos not happen to win always on 1v1 against full booked chief. Anyway you made my day, I'm curiously waiting for other clown posts and comments, entertain me please:peace:

On 11/10/2023 at 8:31 PM, Jaan said:

no mc skill is able to use skill that makes it untouchable for some seconds, or that pulls multiple enemies away and stuns them, I actually want to see what you got say on that day it happens, remove it from own side as well? :happy01:

5 минут назад, Lyzoic сказал:

Seems like unity used on forum, that shouldnt be coincidience. Altough I find all these adorable comments so cute I don't think mastermind or other honorable warriors can tell more of "how this class works" on "your daily basis". all over again (wait, let me bold the text so you don't miss it this time.)

If you die by orci chief, it doesn't mean that whole class must be nerfed.

As I see you kill other chiefs on 2v1, and it become whip tears off whole day cos not happen to win always on 1v1 against full booked chief. Anyway you made my day, I'm curiously waiting for other clown posts and comments, entertain me please:peace:

Well, if this is fun for you, then please have fun. You can even convince yourself that the leader, with or without sea books, is in balance. Just please don't do it publicly.

В 05.11.2023 в 13:20, Shmeks сказал:

Screenshot_20231105-132257~2.png

1699180746300.jpg

I don't agree with the degree of the nerfs suggested by OP, I think the main problem with Chieftain is mainly the stupid bleed talent branch. Orcinus book does make Chieftain more broken than any other class with Orcinus that's also a fact. So the solution is either nerf Orcinus all together, affecting everyone with book (which I can care less about), or fix the unreasonable durations of Chieftains skills. Your choice. But there is no denying there is a problem here...

So anyone who tries to say Chieftain is not broken is either delusional or a chieftain, or both.

16 hours ago, Abi said:

To think that this is a good argument is mind-blowing... Why would MCs suggest to nerf MCs? When elf skills are broken mcs post about it, and vice versa.

Edited by Gladiator

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

I don't agree with the degree of the nerfs suggested by OP, I think the main problem with Chieftain is mainly the stupid bleed talent branch. Orcinus book does make Chieftain more broken than any other class with Orcinus that's also a fact. So the solution is either nerf Orcinus all together, affecting everyone with book (which I can care less about), or fix the unreasonable durations of Chieftains skills. Your choice. But there is no denying there is a problem here...

So anyone who tries to say Chieftain is not broken is either delusional or a chieftain, or both.

To think that this is a good argument is mind-blowing... Why would MCs suggest to nerf MCs? When elf skills are broken mcs post about it, and vice versa.

its incorrect that chieftain without t5 books would be broken, there is even classes that are broken with no any t5 books when we watch templars and bm's, but no, we dont talk about that I guess. Good atleast here is no seekers talking about "shaman can crit heal on totem".

2 hours ago, Lyzoic said:

its incorrect that chieftain without t5 books would be broken, there is even classes that are broken with no any t5 books when we watch templars and bm's, but no, we dont talk about that I guess. Good atleast here is no seekers talking about "shaman can crit heal on totem".

we dont, wrong section my friend

6 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

Paladin winning 2 chief and barb  . Why cant 2 broken chief win 1 paladin

2 words, Merman Gear and along with a ton of buffs.

Edited by Malik Campbell

14 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

Paladin winning 2 chief and barb  . Why cant 2 broken chief win 1 paladin

I'd love to see the gears and amps of these people. Surprisingly it isn't shown here, wonder why

15 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Can u tell me who doesnt run merman gear in pvp

The other rich folks who weren't lucky enough to get any of them from the Merman Dungeons or PvE focus players.

12 minutes ago, vavavi said:

I'd love to see the gears and amps of these people. Surprisingly it isn't shown here, wonder why

Couldnt find other chief with pvp build and barb isnt inspectable

Screenshot_2023-11-12-11-28-20-466_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

59 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Couldnt find other chief with pvp build and barb isnt inspectable

Screenshot_2023-11-12-11-28-20-466_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

I mean that chief was afk majority of that video, it didn't even use skills lol. The pala doesn't even have bleeds on him

Edited by vavavi

2 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

He was afk at start only but whatever

I mean it looks like hes mainly afk autoing, barely see him use skills.

On 11/10/2023 at 9:31 PM, Jaan said:

If gm gonna accept this nerf  , more players will leave, elf side already winning every content in game ( gvg , arena , raids ) and they still want more , more and more .. think twice gm before doing it and its time to improve mc side atleast for once.

What? Really? Nerf? You are saying that? LMFAO, NO WAY MAN

You are just literally crying now cause your class became shit. Suggesting a Damage Reduction skill for ranger meanwhile asking for Rugged Hide nerf here, absurd and pathetic. You aren't a chief, nor chief is a ranger and it completely works differently being melee and ranged class. I do agree, the only broken thing I find is orci book chief, other than that, it's magic dmg isn't even near to a mage dmg for which some people say that magic chief is similar to mage and the physical dmg isn't even in top 3.

On 11/13/2023 at 9:22 AM, Ahmed Didar said:

What? Really? Nerf? You are saying that? LMFAO, NO WAY MAN

You are just literally crying now cause your class became shit. Suggesting a Damage Reduction skill for ranger meanwhile asking for Rugged Hide nerf here, absurd and pathetic. You aren't a chief, nor chief is a ranger and it completely works differently being melee and ranged class. I do agree, the only broken thing I find is orci book chief, other than that, it's magic dmg isn't even near to a mage dmg for which some people say that magic chief is similar to mage and the physical dmg isn't even in top 3.

cry me a river, like in every forum post I made:HW22_12:

On 11/12/2023 at 10:15 PM, venom said:

If gm gonna accept this nerf  , more players will leave, elf side already winning every content in game ( gvg , arena , raids ) and they still want more , more and more .. think twice gm before doing it and its time to improve mc side atleast for once.

elfs arent winning every content in game. the only reason you lose everything is yourself. (meant mc side). When mc side had a perfect working guild, everything was fine for them, now they are weaker due to drama and want to use it as "elfs winning every content in this game.) If the guild had the same people, the same motivation and no toxicity, things would be way different. Russian mc side is great example for dominance. Amber at least.
but again. this is only MY suggestion. you dont have to like it, probably nothing I said here will be used in the rebalance cause russian forum has more attention.

2 hours ago, Jaan said:

elfs arent winning every content in game. the only reason you lose everything is yourself. (meant mc side). When mc side had a perfect working guild, everything was fine for them, now they are weaker due to drama and want to use it as "elfs winning every content in this game.) If the guild had the same people, the same motivation and no toxicity, things would be way different. Russian mc side is great example for dominance. Amber at least.
but again. this is only MY suggestion. you dont have to like it, probably nothing I said here will be used in the rebalance cause russian forum has more attention.

If im not wrong the majority of toxic people comes from the guild that u leading. It wouldn't be a bad thing if it weren't for the fact that they don't even stay to help, they eventually return to that hole, or they just come to create small guilds and divide the coexistence between legion players

Also our side is easily manipulated, due to the few players there are, of course anyone would accept at least an alliance if it meant leveling the playing field between the two factions. Of course, this never seems to work.  Anyway... 

9 hours ago, Lilweasel said:
12 hours ago, Jaan said:

If im not wrong the majority of toxic people comes from the guild that u leading. It wouldn't be a bad thing if it weren't for the fact that they don't even stay to help, they eventually return to that hole, or they just come to create small guilds and divide the coexistence between legion players

Surely.. lol.

On 11/11/2023 at 4:36 AM, Abi said:

at this point you're just straight up lying to support you're argument or maybe you've spent too much time thinking about mc classes and chieftain to be exact that you didnt take the time to look at what elf has 

For now only the Chief's blood will stop the enemy from moving.

•People talking about chieftain nerf but its not fair while there are many broken classes in sentinels than chieftain.

•When they share proof about chieftains all of them have sea books(octo/orci).

*It means need nerf sea books not class*

•Sentinels already mostly more popilation(active) in this game and many with better classes and skills.

•its not fair if nerf a class just for 3-4 book users.I hope this balance will be fair and help players to enjoy while play this game.

•Thank you in advance for reading and evaluating.

Hello players!
I'm sorry for the translation errors.

As I see here and in all the topics when talking about chiefs, one thing in common caught my attention, all the chiefs' videos are the chiefs' grandeur +10 crits, and with a collection of huge books, including the 2 from the sea (orcinus + octopus) these 2 books mentioned combine very well with the "pack support" magic and this makes the chief quite strong, in fact!

However, the reality of 95% of chief players is different. We don't have a book collection.
We die as fast as mages in pvp.
We don't have high damage per second compared to other classes.

So a few chiefs full of books cannot serve as a parameter. To make a fair balance and not "kill" the class and the legion!

Player from ru side showed how to make these skills lasts forever:

On 11/10/2023 at 10:31 PM, Jaan said:

icon_skill_8907_03.png Support of the Pack

On 11/10/2023 at 10:31 PM, Jaan said:

icon_skill_8679_09.png Rugged Hide

When mc side create Chieftains with this build, only devs can defeat them