Crit dmg book need rework

Yomo

Crit dmg book is one of the strongest books in the game and I think it should be changed. For example, everyone in party A has critdmg book and nobody in party B has critdmg book, so they fighting for Orcinus raid boss party A made 3m dmg and guess what party B did 50% less crit dmg because they don't have critdmg book!

So logic is who gets first 5 crit dmg book in the game, will win all raids forever! You think its fair?

Changes should be like this;

Spoiler

IMG_20230703_181947.thumb.jpg.1b4a03bdd1995d4debee95dca808f322.jpg

Increases the "Critical damage strength" paramater of the character by 10%.

Increases the "Critical damage strength " parameter of the character in any dungeon by 10%.

@Dr Strange @Nolan @Holmes @snorlax @LeeLoo  :thanks:

Edited by Yomo

2 hours ago, Yomo said:

Increases the "Critical damage strength " parameter of the character in any dungeon by 10%.

Actually this would be a cool idea for a new bp book or some sort ; raid book is supposed to be op as it's a great fight for it with super low chance to drop

On 7/3/2023 at 8:35 PM, SaltyCoffe said:

Actually this would be a cool idea for a new bp book or some sort ; raid book is supposed to be op as it's a great fight for it with super low chance to drop

:pig1gy:   yes raid books should be op but the logic is ridiculous, how can you beat a party with 5 crit dmg books in raids if your party doesn't have any critdmg books? they having %50 more critdmg in their pt, it's just impossible. You have to win the elm raid to get that book, but you can't win because they already have books. So this book needs to rework.( for example your party did 1 million critical damage to some boss then pt with 5 critdmg books deals 1.1m damage, so 100k more crit dmg) 

So the logic of raids; who gets first 5 critdmg book in the server will win raids always! Isn't it right? :HW22_12:

Edited by Yomo

23 minutes ago, Yomo said:

:pig1gy:   yes raid books should be op but the logic is ridiculous, how can you beat a party with 5 crit dmg books in raids if your party doesn't have any critdmg books? they having %50 more critdmg in their pt, it's just impossible. You have to win the elm raid to get that book, but you can't win because they already have books. So this book needs to rework.( for example your party did 1 million critical damage to some boss then pt with 5 critdmg books deals 1.5m damage, so 500k more crit dmg) 

So the logic of raids; who gets first 5 critdmg book in the server will win raids always! Isn't it right? :HW22_12:

No. That's not how it works.

Lets say a seeker hits 2000 with normal hit. With 60% crit damage they would hit 5200 crits. With crit dmg book (70% crit dmg total) they would hit 5400. 3.8% increased damage compared to without book. 

Attack strength book gives 4% more damage.

Pene book gives 3% more damage.

And that's just the start. According to your logic every book should be useless because spending millions in books is unfair to those who don't spend that money.

Even studying all talents gives bigger damage boost than this op crit damage book you're talking about.

1 hour ago, Zurp said:

Even studying all talents gives bigger damage boost than this op crit damage book you're talking about.

And who would win most likely if they have equal talents, the bookless warrior? You're funny :thanks:

5 hours ago, Bromancé said:

And who would win most likely if they have equal talents, the bookless warrior? You're funny :thanks:

Yes, the guy with better char wins. Shocking, who would've thought.

9 hours ago, Yomo said:

:pig1gy:   yes raid books should be op but the logic is ridiculous, how can you beat a party with 5 crit dmg books in raids if your party doesn't have any critdmg books? they having %50 more critdmg in their pt, it's just impossible. You have to win the elm raid to get that book, but you can't win because they already have books. So this book needs to rework.( for example your party did 1 million critical damage to some boss then pt with 5 critdmg books deals 1.5m damage, so 500k more crit dmg) 

Actually it is not supposed to be like that ;

Raids were created to be big fights between sentinels and legion , so crit dmg won't matter in raid fights.

If in the years it evolved into a elf pt dmg fight, it's not dev's fault as it was not intended to be like that:SK22_5:

1 hour ago, SaltyCoffe said:

Actually it is not supposed to be like that ;

Raids were created to be big fights between sentinels and legion , so crit dmg won't matter in raid fights.

If in the years it evolved into a elf pt dmg fight, it's not dev's fault as it was not intended to be like that:SK22_5:

I will give one more example, let's say a guild created on mc side in 2011 they killed raids for 1 year and they dropped 5 critdmg books and they used it in their top 5 dmgers then in 2012 another mc guild appeared then they made 5 full book dmgers, they tried to fight for raids but guess what they always lost because because of critdmg book they having all books in the game but they lose all because of a book. So Its actually devs fault.

11 часов назад, Yomo сказал:

for example your party did 1 million critical damage to some boss then pt with 5 critdmg books deals 1.5m damage, so 500k more crit dmg

1.1m*

So people who've been fighting over raid bosses for years should be punished because people who started showing up at raids a year ago can't win them in dps due to the books other people have accumulated through fighting for years. The entitlement in this post is absolutely next level.

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

So people who've been fighting over raid bosses for years should be punished because people who started showing up at raids a year ago can't win them in dps due to the books other people have accumulated through fighting for years. The entitlement in this post is absolutely next level

So you only want same people win raids forever? new players won't win anything?? I didn't said they should be punished, just make the book just work in dg and everything should be fine.

"Yes, just nerf book people paid millions for and farmed years just because I'm too useless at dps please." Absolutely brilliant.

Currently the game isnt balanced around books. Every single one of them give a unfair advantages no matter what so i doubt there will be any changes to them. Only way to "fix" this is to disable every book in raid situations but that wouldnt be fun for the people who wasted millions getting them!

7 minutes ago, Raislin said:

"Yes, just nerf book people paid millions for and farmed years just because I'm too useless at dps please." Absolutely brilliant.

I won't waste my time talking to you, you're just talking nonsense.  There are a lot of things that need to be fixed in this game and this is one of them.

Aint this the ducking weirdest crypost i have ever seen. Someone whining over a pve book being ”too op”. Have we really lowered ourself to this level already

Books are supposed to be what sets people apart in the late game. 10% isn´t even that much from it. Sure 5 of them is a sizeable difference, but that speaks more about the quality of chars on each side instead o the book being too strong.

On 7/4/2023 at 4:30 PM, vavavi said:

Books are supposed to be what sets people apart in the late game. 10% isn´t even that much from it. Sure 5 of them is a sizeable difference, but that speaks more about the quality of chars on each side instead o the book being too strong.

"Quality of chars" lmao you just need few books to be op in PvE(speed,rapid fury, fury,pene, piercing and atk str books) and full talents then you're best in PvE but just 5 critdmg book changes everything! %50 is too much diff you dont have a chance to win.:HW22_12:

Edited by Yomo

50% crit damage translates roughly to 25% actual increase in damage due to critical cap being 50%/53%, which is almost the same as having 5 auto dmg books. So its basically the same as any other of the books mentioned. Rage is far better since its actually 50% more damage if you have a 100% upkeep which isn't all that hard to do.

I mean... I believe there are several more op DMG books around than this one. Not meaning that Crit ain't strong, but still I can't understand the issue behind this topic. 

Magic Resistence is broken in PvP cause many people can't face characters with such book; let's nerf it so that it works in PvE only. That's more or less the sum up of the entire topic just applied on a different scenario. 

15 hours ago, Higgings said:

I mean... I believe there are several more op DMG books around than this one. Not meaning that Crit ain't strong, but still I can't understand the issue behind this topic. 

Magic Resistence is broken in PvP cause many people can't face characters with such book; let's nerf it so that it works in PvE only. That's more or less the sum up of the entire topic just applied on a different scenario. 

Magic resistance book cannot be compared to crit damage book, magic resist drops every 2 years, but crit damage book drops every 2-3 months

15 minutes ago, Yomo said:

Magic resistance book cannot be compared to crit damage book, magic resist drops every 2 years, but crit damage book drops every 2-3 months

That's not the point. You just do not nerf a book because someone was "lucky enough" to hunt that boss before somebody else could. 

55 minutes ago, Higgings said:

That's not the point. You just do not nerf a book because someone was "lucky enough" to hunt that boss before somebody else could. 

It's not a nerf, it's actually a balance. Its not fair this book to work in raids, the logic is; who gets first 5 books in the server will win all raids forever , it's enough if it's just work in dungeon.

45 minutes ago, Yomo said:

It's not a nerf, it's actually a balance. Its not fair this book to work in raids, the logic is; who gets first 5 books in the server will win all raids forever , it's enough if it's just work in dungeon.

That's literally not how any of it works. There's 0 mages in EU with that book and olympians still lose Elm kill to our mages because their pve sets are hot garbage. The book is such a small fraction of what actually goes into getting kills its not even really relevant half the time.

Sounds like a skill issue to me.

Apparently buying a expensive book makes ppl cocky asf. 

Despite having the same gears/stats/skill build.... 

14 hours ago, Raislin said:

That's literally not how any of it works. There's 0 mages in EU with that book and olympians still lose Elm kill to our mages because their pve sets are hot garbage. The book is such a small fraction of what actually goes into getting kills its not even really relevant half the time.

Sounds like a skill issue to me.

Books not relevant... 

:i_know_what_you_did_there:

15 hours ago, Yomo said:

It's clear that your idea of balancement is far different from mine. Fair enough, but not enough to worsen a book's power. And no, the logic is not the way you describe, cause you don't just kill a boss cause you got 10% more crit dmg, rather, you win it because:

-Your Party is Stronger Amp wise

-Your Party has focused more on the DPS aspect

-Your Party doesn't get stunned/die/goes offline during the fight (very important)

-Your Party is fully Buffed and with strong minions able to buff all of the members in the party itself 

-Your Party has got several other skill books. 

Start getting these checked. Then we might argue about whether a book is broken or not. 

And by the way, your topic is useless because as I said in my last post under this section ;

Raids are supposed to be elf vs mcs and not kill pt fights to who has more "crit dmg books" ;

it lacks the fundaments to start this topic, just because some elf don't want to do elf vs mcs or viceversa, it doesn't mean that crit dmg book needs nerf

On 7/9/2023 at 12:16 PM, SaltyCoffe said:

And by the way, your topic is useless because as I said in my last post under this section ;

Raids are supposed to be elf vs mcs and not kill pt fights to who has more "crit dmg books" ;

it lacks the fundaments to start this topic, just because some elf don't want to do elf vs mcs or viceversa, it doesn't mean that crit dmg book needs nerf

Raids are supposed to be both, why are you so angry? it seems that you and those who have the book are afraid that the book will change. But don't worry I'm sure it will be changed because it's not fair!

1 hour ago, Dart said:

it has already been fixed twice in the winter rebalance:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Can you link? i dont think there is any change on this book

25 минут назад, Yomo сказал:

Just the formula for calculating critdmg changed 

Changing the formula is the fix. Due to the place in the formula before the rebalance, the book gave twice as much crit damage than now

32 minutes ago, Dart said:

Changing the formula is the fix. Due to the place in the formula before the rebalance, the book gave twice as much crit damage than now

even formula changes still critdmg book makes big diff in raids so i disagree its not fix.

Fix can be like this, so there wont be Difference who has critdmg book or not equal outdmg war in raids

On 7/3/2023 at 6:27 PM, Yomo said:

Reveal hidden contents

For example u can try fight 2 pt in kronus boss, 1 pt use guardian skill and 1 pt dont use. Ofc pt with guardian skill will win so its same with critdmg book who has critdmg book will win all you think its fair?

Edited by Yomo

8 minutes ago, Yomo said:

even formula changes still critdmg book makes big diff in raids so i disagree its not fix.

Fix can be like this, so there wont be Difference who has critdmg book or not equal outdmg war in raids

For example u can try fight 2 pt in kronus boss, 1 pt use guardian skill and 1 pt dont use. Ofc pt with guardian skill will win so its same with critdmg book who has critdmg book will win all you think its fair?

Sounds like you should go get the book yourself. 

37 минут назад, Yomo сказал:

Ahhahahah, lol. No comments 

Edited by Dart