SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

scary barbs

lvl 14 arena  :clapping:

is the only thing that seens to be worth play now.

mcs complaining about bds shield but they forgot that the shiled if he removes 500dmg its same as barbs healing 500hp, similar

barbs skill cooldown time is 40 seconds, and barb WAS hand to hand with DK ranked as worst class.

bd shield skill is at least twice better than priest and necro shields. and the cooldown is 18 seconds, am i right?

dk aoe att similar to palas banner but less raduis becuz dk has close hand to hand combat skills, threads n exhalation n his 2experts

lets see about dk... 1 yard range? half of your physical damage + 60 as damage. 2 experts together dont make half damage of paladin banner. threads is a super fail.

paladin banner skill, 7x7 9x9 area damage on everyone. damage reaches 350 x 4 ... thats 1400 each banner. make a paladin party and kill 100 mcs placing 5 banners.  :good:

Priest skill only skill has a op effect towards bosses, which need to be disabled towards bosses or make it not % related to be abused

OP effect towards players as well, because it KILLS you. full hp goes to 0, no matter how much hp u have, how ducking OP is that? LOL

snorlax die in less than a minute thanks to this skill LOLOLOLOL

shamans totem same similar to druids tornado

shamans totem is a super weak version of banner.

it will attack the closest enemy and the damage i saw was 300*3. is has nothing alike the druid skill.

druid tornado...7x7 9x9 are skill which will do a 250 damage, pull you to the center of the tornado and keep you there useless for idk how long. max time still a mistery.

so place a tornado, all mcs in the rape spot? place 4 paladin banners, watch N mcs die. (N = {0,1,2,3 ... ∞})

U can complain all u want, if they wanted to change skills they would have done it before releasing them *-*

yes, they already confirmed they did it on purpose.

so as a mc, i completely lost interest in the game. they can keep their elf players.

Druid skill sounds way too op.

It is like mixture of ao kuang  tornado and poseidon whirlpool in smite and both the skills are very strong individually.

Rest is fine??

As if, my dk has 4712 defense & 539 dmg, yet got fried by the new paladin expert.the new expert decreases your defense by a lot, too much to be honest. The paladin had +6 armor & a +7 weapon. Excuse me for b!tching but that's a little too much of an effect.

Druid skill sounds way too op.

It is like mixture of ao kuang  tornado and poseidon whirlpool in smite and both the skills are very strong individually.

Just see the ULTIMATE DEFENSE of bd. Absorbing 1k damage and cooldown in only 18 secs. I think devs forgot to give them 1k instant heal also  :mega_shok:

Just see the ULTIMATE DEFENSE of bd. Absorbing 1k damage and cooldown in only 18 secs. I think devs forgot to give them 1k instant heal also  :mega_shok:

Ouch! Rip

Rest is fine??

As if, my dk has 4712 defense & 539 dmg, yet got fried by the new paladin expert.the new expert decreases your defense by a lot, too much to be honest. The paladin had +6 armor & a +7 weapon. Excuse me for b!tching but that's a little too much of an effect.

I feel bad for mc.

Unlike ws devs smite champions were actually fixed if they ever come out as OP.

I hope devs fix this mess quickly coz if not elf who are already more in population will triumph mc.

wouldnt be surprised if in the future bd got healing skill also.

wouldnt be surprised if in the future bd got healing skill also.

I feel so bad for mc.. rogues and shamans are not op at all

And we're still running around with 3000-4000 hp while having 500+ dps.

Such balance. Much 5 second fights. Very fix. Wow.

And we're still running around with 3000-4000 hp while having 500+ dps.

Such balance. Much 5 second fights. Very fix. Wow.

last time i had fun in warspear was either back before amp, or when id beat amped players with +0 weapon (because lets face it if your weapon is +0 itll take alot longer to kill someone)

best 10 seconds of my life

I had more fun with my lv14 +8 Rogue than my lv20 +9 Rogue aswell.

The lv20s didn't die in 4 hits anymore.

It also made me play more safer, and the satisfaction of killing 3 lv20s on a lv14.

Priests molesting chainless in less than an hour, as nature intended

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

priests arent the only class that need nerfing. Why do you think most sissies like to play shamans, locks and rogues?

I wanted to see new stuff n i occasionally drop by to say hi, thats all.

dont mind me.

I just copy and repeat what others say to try to look cool

Опубликованное фото

Rest is fine??

Meh Pallys still suck ud beat it if u use rouge its op on tanks... it uses on rouge effortless considering you just gouge walk back wait 10 secs... stealth wait till dissapear and rape the shit out of it but that is to much of an effect and bd shield should be like Shamans or druids... or maybe Mage for mdef added not ACTAUL blocking :!

Meh Pallys still suck ud beat it if u use rouge its op on tanks... it uses on rouge effortless considering you just gouge walk back wait 10 secs... stealth wait till dissapear and rape the shit out of it but that is to much of an effect and bd shield should be like Shamans or druids... or maybe Mage for mdef added not ACTAUL blocking :!

you better ran away fast, otherwise the 9x9 area of paladin expert skill will get you.

Agreed to bad im a turtle... :pardon:

Also New Cape And ammy ill ss my lv10s Damage with card + Pot

Thanks to Naminay,Zhuronghu,Foxlovevix,Zodiacfox,Lordchase,Dkcam,MythBlade

And for all those who rooted me on  :drinks:

101721_.jpg

101722_.jpg

you better ran away fast, otherwise the 9x9 area of paladin expert skill will get you.

see? Mc side has this guy, elf side has christiano/frostheim

finally theres balance

Agreed to bad im a turtle... :pardon:

Also New Cape And ammy ill ss my lv10s Damage with card + Pot

Thanks to Naminay,Zhuronghu,Foxlovevix,Zodiacfox,Lordchase,Dkcam,MythBlade

And for all those who rooted me on  :drinks:

Here it is lol not bad if i leveled bought 19 staff amped 9 id rape anyone lolz

101723_.jpg

Lel'ng

working correctly to make legion game experience vs sentinels = hell.

and to make sentinels kill bosses easy mode.

swamp slug? snorlax? hidra?  no trouble, use elusive treat and walk around  :friends:

tamoae,

working correctly to make legion game experience vs sentinels = hell.

and to make sentinels kill bosses easy mode.

swamp slug? snorlax? hidra?  no trouble, use elusive treat and walk around  :friends:

^ :) , oh well; I'm a shaman so I'm not too hurt by it. But my poor dk is hurt :'(

tamoae, ^ :) , oh well; I'm a shaman so I'm not too hurt by it. But my poor dk is hurt :'(

worst will come when they have expert lvled up. even to shamans things will get bad.

didnt take my time to go and check ayvondil yet but it have pvp zones right? (aka non neutral zones)

it will be hell for legion, almost certain of it.