Bugs in expert skills

tamoae

Blade Dancer Magic Transformation: (Just because im a cool guy i will explain what triggers the problem here :dirol: )

BD activates this shield skill, and it runs out of effective time, therefore the effect is gone(or should) but on the next hit bd takes, the damage is 0, even if a minute is past since last time he used the magic transformation skill.

what happens is when shield effect was up bd didnt get any hit OR the hits he took werent enought to take the shield down, so the shield stays active until its time runs out.

the animation is done correctly, but someone forgot to check it in code to make shield effect disappear in case it didnt break down through damage.

Necro poisonous shield:

Reports are saying when you level up the skill, instead of INCREASE the damage it deals to enemies, the damage actually gets DECREASED.

someone obviously coded this without double checking  :blush:

Mage Blazing ground:

sometimes this skill CAST WARLOCK SKILL FEAR on the enemies taking damage from it.

i believe this was implemmented on tests for lolz, but it is in the real game code, and the skill description doesnt mention it having WARLOCK FEAR as possible side effect of it. so fix that?

Bd and necro yeh, but blazing ground works how its supposed to which is: if you use fire ball on an enemy inside blazing grounds area of effect theres a chance that locks skill fear procs.

Bd and necro yeh, but blazing ground works how its supposed to which is: if you use fire ball on an enemy inside blazing grounds area of effect theres a chance that locks skill fear procs.

oh crap just found it  :bad:

why would mage have FEAR?  :bad:

mages dominating the very same speciality of the legions black sorceres, oh god this logic  :snorlax: :facepalm: and is needless to say that this expert is 2 in 1  :facepalm:

can DK combine skills and get a stun effect? or even a disable? the class is completely out of stun power  :blush: (it really needs some stun)

101631_.jpg

101632_.jpg

List of fixes:

New skills for heroes!

Added 12 brand new expert skills for every class

Added new shop with skill manuals and traders in Irselnort.

Mage's skill "Fireball" adjusted accrding new expert skills

Fixed endless monsters' movement

Didnt even notice your modification but theres that.

Also add that the combat fury heal can't crit. I think that would be fair enough, when you look at some other skills. I mean like who don't want to fight a barb who suddenly get full hp again?  :unknw:

(Jk, but would be sweet)

Also add that the combat fury heal can't crit. I think that would be fair enough, when you look at some other skills. I mean like who don't want to fight a barb who suddenly get full hp again?  :unknw:

(Jk, but would be sweet)

becuz u missed the point of the skill effect, its not healing its regenerating, and reg never critics, thats the mechanics it wont change

becuz u missed the point of the skill effect, its not healing its regenerating, and reg never critics, thats the mechanics it wont change

K. Whatever, wasn't very serious anyway.

And I want to report something that got to be a real bug. Sometimes when a bd runs over you with rush and taunts you, you don't only get taunted once, but an extreme amount of times in a row causing a armistice effect so that you can't target any character or any walking spot. And it's not that you get stunned. I try to target stuff, but it won't let me fully go there bcaz of the repetive taunts.

K. Whatever, wasn't very serious anyway.

And I want to report something that got to be a real bug. Sometimes when a bd runs over you with rush and taunts you, you don't only get taunted once, but an extreme amount of times in a row causing a armistice effect so that you can't target any character or any walking spot. And it's not that you get stunned. I try to target stuff, but it won't let me fully go there bcaz of the repetive taunts.

excessive usage of the known drug Taunt may cause dizziness along side fear against ur enemie, side effects may including disarm/watchurselfdie >.> i recommend u see a shaman about ur condition

excessive usage of the known drug Taunt may cause dizziness along side fear against ur enemie, side effects may including disarm/watchurselfdie >.> i recommend u see a shaman about ur condition

Lolwut  :rofl:

Dont forget to add priests new expert to the list.

Watching priests kill snorlar within 60 seconds right now.

Wonder how many snorlar outfits are out there now on elf side....

Dont forget to add priests new expert to the list.

Watching priests kill snorlar within 60 seconds right now.

Wonder how many snorlar outfits are out there now on elf side....

elfs do any level dungeons in 1 stamina.

much spam. many ethereal catalysts. no trouble.

Any words about this Roley/snorly? Any chances for these to be soon fixed? Especially the priest skill.. before there is an overabundance of snorlar outfits on sentinel side.

Any words about this Roley/snorly? Any chances for these to be soon fixed? Especially the priest skill.. before there is an overabundance of snorlar outfits on sentinel side.

Priest skill is already fixed, changes will be applied after server restart.

Makes you wonder who is testing this game before patch releases.

makes me wonder who is making games without bugs and issues?

BD and Necro skills are also fixed.

Blazing ground is not a bug at all, please, read a description of Fireball skill.