[2017.08.24] Update 7.1: Guild Castles. Release.

Daria

3 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Anyone know what was longest update and how long it was?

This is the longest antil now ,there will be other updates more looooooooooonger!!!!!!!!

Just now, DARKLORDESe said:

This is the longest antil now ,there will be other updates more looooooooooonger!!!!!!!!

I always thought that those max level increases or ayvondil was longest update

Im pretty sure the guys from AIGRIND are surely working on it and theyre not sitting there drinking miracle vodka and laughing at us... so just be patient, nobody will tell you exact time, just try to connect every few minutes and be patient :drinks:

Just now, Mercurry said:

Im pretty sure the guys from AIGRIND are surely working on it and theyre not sitting there drinking miracle vodka and laughing at us... so just be patient, nobody will tell you exact time, just try to connect every few minutes and be patient :drinks:

now i want them to add Vodka to the game it heals you fully but decreases accuracy 10% for 30 seconds.

Why on test server always need reorder skills does not remain as i set it last times?

And yes Daria its a test sever all things should be 0 Gold Or Mcoins Except Amplification to can make pure test 100%!

3 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

Miracle vodka. You mean ale? :drinks:

Ale is dang vodka that heals your wounds

3 minutes ago, DARKLORDESe said:

Why on test server always need reorder skills does not remain as i set it last times?

And yes Daria its a test sever all things should be 0 Gold Or Mcoins Except Amplification to can make pure test 100%!

The things we are testing is already 1 mcoin, why should they set everything 0 mcoin? Sometimes the people forget the main idea of the "Test server".

4 minutes ago, SplendorBR said:

The things we are testing is already 1 mcoin, why should they set everything 0 mcoin? Sometimes the people forget the main idea of the "Test server".

i dont forgot idea main test server but if i want to test expert skill toghether with relics? as exaple!!!

and already sayd all with excheption amplification to be set at 0!

and use amount of 0 mcoins!

To be Honest i just Drank a Monster Energy Drink and Ate Barbeque and Buffalo Chicken Wings for breakfast... College sucks.:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Just now, Helloguys said:

Another pay to play uptade :panda1: this game is surely driving against a wall :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I smell a cheap skate:haha:

2 минуты назад, DARKLORDESe сказал:

i dont forgot idea main test server but if i want to test expert skill toghether with relics? as exaple!!!

Relics can't be used on expert skills.

2 minutes ago, DARKLORDESe said:

When we had the relics update, all the relics was on market for 1 coin. So if they didn't change the price of the item in the market, is because they don't need test that.

26 minutes ago, Daria said:

Yep, though, I'm afraid, I'll have to change its name after so foolishly showing it on the screenshots. :drama-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Nice suit you have there :o 

2 минуты назад, Gladiator сказал:

Not even in the future?

Well, in the future it will probably be possible, but not for now, anyway.

Guild activity button still shaded? Not working?

Finally, each guild will now have an operation journal in its storage. You can now interact with a Storage keeper (Menu > Operation journal) and keep and eye on who puts and who takes items and gold from the storage. Notice that the maximum number of records in the journal is 1000.

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

It was bad for peoples who dont go arena

Buy pots at shop using arena points and sell them. 

You can earn gold by doing this :haha:

11 minutes ago, Ysorix said:

Guild activity button still shaded? Not working?

Finally, each guild will now have an operation journal in its storage. You can now interact with a Storage keeper (Menu > Operation journal) and keep and eye on who puts and who takes items and gold from the storage. Notice that the maximum number of records in the journal is 1000.

Apparently this log can be viewed on the computer but not on phone or tablet. Any reason?

7 минут назад, Ysorix сказал:

Apparently this log can be viewed on the computer but not on phone or tablet. Any reason?

The changes are enable only in 7.1. Probably, you just haven't updated the game on your phone or tablet yet.