Guild VORTEX (US-Sapphire)

Ladygi

Oh hi there,

One of the original members of Vortex back in the day here, and also retired from the game for a long time now. How is everyone and the old guild these days? Any originals left?

Vortex full of random gankers and just random people in general Jarl wanted me to join back but i refused cus i dont know anyone there anymore.

i still play Pm me on elf Ryderxs and we can own People born e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e join the Nub side

• 3 weeks later...

Vortex guild, active or inactive, will always be considered to be the guild of the best lvls 20, not only high amped but skilled as well. In vortex there is no place for gankers,there are just low lvls, inactives and some remaining pro active lvl 20 players such as the almighty mortarion (i changed my name), xrammusx the current best lvl 20 lock, another hot lock morgaosloc, and old members such as hawkton, clutcher or meiosis still keep playing.

This guild can be dead,but i prefer that to be farming all day gpoints If you want to keep staying in other active and top guilds. I am happy to see that we have better things to do rather than playing many hours per day,but still,when the few of us remaining play PvP or arenas,we keep owning most of the server even when we dont do dungeons,arenas seasons, guild tournaments, farm bosses or amp the latest items. That is something to be proud of and it has always been the logo of vortex. Pro players that dont need to be actives to keep ruling In our lvls. Happy new year!

Edited by Jarlaxxle

Vortex guild, active or inactive, will always be considered to be the guild of the best lvls 20, not only high amped but skilled as well. In vortex there is no place for gankers,there are just low lvls, inactives and some remaining pro active lvl 20 players such as the almighty mortarion (i changed my name), xrammusx the current best lvl 20 lock, another hot lock morgaosloc, and old members such as hawkton, clutcher or meiosis still keep playing.

This guild can be dead,but i prefer that to be farming all day gpoints If you want to keep staying in other active and top guilds. I am happy to see that we have better things to do rather than playing many hours per day,but still,when the few of us remaining play PvP or arenas,we keep owning most of the server even when we dont do dungeons,arenas seasons, guild tournaments, farm bosses or amp the latest items. That is something to be proud of and it has always been the logo of vortex. Pro players that dont need to be actives to keep ruling In our lvls. Happy new year!

Guild has amazing peeps but it's leader meiosis seems to have friends that like killing their own members at times.

Still wish urowak would've kept vortex.

Guild has amazing peeps but it's leader meiosis seems to have friends that like killing their own members at times.

Still wish urowak would've kept vortex.

She's not real meiosis.

Jarla leader of tex? would be great id 100% approve i liked seth... but she kicks everyone she disagrees with and then ganks them i guess since she owns the guild 100% according to her know she can do as she likes 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/8/2016 at 5:55 PM, Hamstring said:

yes yes, born. Where's the damn time machine.

If you happen to find one, let me know :C

On 1/12/2017 at 10:25 AM, Wewereallnoobs said:

God bless the bacon!!!

Born... i miss you.

I Miss bacon too ;_;

Yeah i know.. such a late response. 1 Year! lmao!

Are you guys even still here to see it? xD

Edited by Blueborn

• 2 weeks later...

I still have Bacon on BR huehue Server...

But friend is the Leader...

I moved to Ru-Ruby Server (sentinels) since i cant keep up with Brs price and ignorance.

I created a Bacon on Ru-Ruby tho

Edited by Zeusthegod

• 4 years later...
On 1/15/2018 at 1:30 AM, Blueborn said:

Yeah i know.. such a late response. 1 Year! lmao!

Are you guys even still here to see it? xD

RIP

Well that answers that question haha.

On 1/26/2018 at 4:02 PM, Zeusthegod said:

I still have Bacon on BR huehue Server...

But friend is the Leader...

I moved to Ru-Ruby Server (sentinels) since i cant keep up with Brs price and ignorance.

I created a Bacon on Ru-Ruby tho

:like_a_sir1:

On 4/24/2022 at 7:51 PM, Blueborn said:

RIP

Well that answers that question haha.

:derpina1:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So let's summon all the GOAT

1148886_407982362639954_252408207_n.jpg

1795804_486435268127996_2066325081_o.jpg

This one hope they didn't release this costume anymore cz tons of memories inside and only vortex who have it haha

1157551_407450782693112_1882737030_n.jpg