Guild VORTEX (US-Sapphire)

Ladygi

Sudden decision to enter the tourney after 2hrs tourney started.

Wish Veterans don't mind switching them for another 2weeks e.e

Going for green! crocodile which looks like Ninja Turtles!

Again, sry for posting here.

Everyone is welcomed here^^

Yes,This guy isn't Russelelf I'm 100% sure.

But y always Russelelf name get mixed up with urs? Russelelf is a 14 year old from India ik him quite well I guess.

P.S : Ladygi never dislikes anyone never!

So Nezarim just don't assume ur being side lined. One problem is u lack patience e.e

Also u deserve the ban for criticizing Nation.

btw ladygi! when will you reply to me? :cray:

She has been rather busy of late. Give her some time to reply if she chooses to do so, this ain't no instant messenger service you know, it's a forum. ^_^

She has been rather busy of late. Give her some time to reply if she chooses to do so, this ain't no instant messenger service you know, it's a forum. ^_^

ok  ;D

Hai ;D

Borniiiiito you're heeeere

Come to hell server ;D

I'v been busy building up two elf arena toons and plan on making one for mc.  :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, with a little help from my bored friends, it would be much easier :[ ;D

lol we were expecting u guys back to home server xD as br mission has been completed e.e ;D

Cmon guys dont sleep like rodents GO! GO! GO! VORTEX!!!!!!!!!!

Btw guys are you busy at Br Server? Fine  ;D  but still GO! GO! GO! VORTEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo folks,and don't forget to douche the next retarded stranger flaming on Gi randomly : D

Till the next time  :give_rose:

Are you Dead Yet? :snorlax:

Alright, now that i have your attention - How are you folks? ;D I haven't been on the forums for a very long time and have absolutely no idea at all how things are now within the realm of the warspear community. :snorlax: is vortex still up and running at all? heard quite a few friends of mine have quit playing ws aswell and has moved on with their lives/gaming habits C: are these false rumours?

Can't believe you actually read my entire novel, gz. <.>

I Retired for quite a few months, then came back.. but now playing on th br server.  ;D

I Retired for quite a few months, then came back.. but now playing on th br server.  ;D

Wow haha well that was unexpected! ;D when u said you were going to quit i thought you ment it!(deleting your accounts made me 100% certain that you'd never return again)  looks like warspear somehow managed to get you addicted to it. So here you are once more-  playing warspear - what does confuse me is why exactly would you chose to play on a BR server lol?

Wow haha well that was unexpected! ;D when u said you were going to quit i thought you ment it!(deleting your accounts made me 100% certain that you'd never return again)  looks like warspear somehow managed to get you addicted to it. So here you are once more-  playing warspear - what does confuse me is why exactly would you chose to play on a BR server lol?

Fresh new server man! New challenges await  ;D

Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:  = Tocino :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: