Guild VORTEX (US-Sapphire)

Ladygi

Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:  = Tocino :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Hello there "Pm hello.. wait 60 seconds and think your being ignored while the person is knee deep in an eye farm"  ;D

Hello there "Pm hello.. wait 60 seconds and think your being ignored while the person is knee deep in an eye farm"  ;D

:( :crazy:

Just saying hi for once, HELLO EVERYONE!!! Lady, Plisk, Flu♥♥♥♥♥♥, everyone else hey guys :friends:

Um and btw ive heard someone knows my account and is scamming with it. So just saying, if y'all know who them just tell em not to lol

Ps. Ive still quit, im just saying hi and passing info

Just saying hi for once, HELLO EVERYONE!!! Lady, Plisk, Flu♥♥♥♥♥♥, everyone else hey guys :friends:

Um and btw ive heard someone knows my account and is scamming with it. So just saying, if y'all know who them just tell em not to lol

Jizzsaw! what a pleasant surprise! Who the hell knows your acc info :crazy:

Posts deleted for the reasons you should know of

Atleast follow your own words, , if you do understand this then I'm glad.

Let's end this here, thanks for reading.

Sincerely

Hey jizz ya i saw him earlier you should report it to support email

We all remember the old you we know its not

Hope you enjoy life outside warspear. At least you didnt post random vs random wins in 5x5 for fame

Hope you enjoy life outside warspear. At least you didnt post random vs random wins in 5x5 for fame

you calling me a liar?

Ahahaha true that brother, and yeah life is going pretty good. Just though if come in to say hi eveyone now as then, and if you see my accounts online, talk to em or what ever. It doesn't bother me much so i dont mind  :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

:P Kaw

Botnet? i dont even use bots i dont even know how to use them i cant even do that just depressed  :cray:

• 2 weeks later...

GUILD

Опубликованное фото

Us-Sapphire

Alone we are a force to be reckoned with. United... we are VORTEX!

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото                            Опубликованное фото                          Опубликованное фото

Pummy (lvl20)                            Fluguy (lvl20)                      Sakuragih (lvl20)

Borndark (lvl20)*                        Jarlaxxle (lvl20)                  Twinzblade (lvl20)

Caliptra (lvl20)*                          Hanamitchi (lvl20)

Baxakaka (lvl20)                        Ladygi (lvl20)*

Fluguyy (lvl20)                            Murdererrr (lvl20)

Meiosis (lvl20)                            Darkborn (lvl20)*

Sharkin (lvl20)                            Twinblade (lvl20)

Brill (lvl20)                                  Yimmy (lvl20)

Hawkton (lvl20)                          Penishole (lvl20)

Anunya (lvl20)

Roula (lvl20)

Herolover (lvl20)

Xxdeathxx (lvl20)

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото                        Опубликованное фото                    Опубликованное фото

Levanduy (lvl20)                    Lordyasir(lvl18)                          Pembasmi (lvl20)

Decemberz (lvl20)                  Bladezsz (lvl20)                        Eldhrimnir (lvl20)

Shadowtear (lvl20)                                                                  Spiritborn (lvl20)*

Rageborn (lvl20)*                                                                    Newzombie (lvl20)

Yimmix (lvl20)                                                                            Yimzzz (lvl20)

Novemberz (lvl20)                                                                    Wrongheal (lvl 19)

Roulamancer (lvl17)

Juliett (lvl20)

Forum User

Azebu

* - Non active members

Vortex's Guild site

Phew i just joined Here comes the (God Turtle Finally ;D ) Always wanted to be in vortex does that mean i get a special name on the wall of fame :spiteful:

Phew i just joined Here comes the (God Turtle Finally ;D ) Always wanted to be in vortex does that mean i get a special name on the wall of fame :spiteful:

They are letting just anyone in these days. jk.

They are letting just anyone in these days. jk.

lmao born that bug animation. I am outside right now and took my phone case cover off trying to kill it. Had to share xd

lmao born that bug animation. I am outside right now and took my phone case cover off trying to kill it. Had to share xd

xD

Glad it's still making people swipe at their screen.

i hereby dub thee eager beaver

phase 1 complete

:spiteful:

phase 1 complete

:spiteful:

lmfao  :rofl:

i hereby dub thee eager beaver

Seems like flu was excited for new people more then me :lol:

its a different person?

yea

pum message me on fourms after u do thing

Need time,Also he isn't getting online much.Let's see

Guys both my accs were banned no reason see support devs fed up bad idk whats going on or what i did

Give it time and see what the admins/support team says. You did send support a ticket yes?

Guys both my accs were banned no reason see support devs fed up bad idk whats going on or what i did

That is harsh on bans Hope innocent ones get back their chars.

I am guessing we lost Fluguy too :(