Jump to content
Snow

Ranger Is Too Overpowered!

Recommended Posts

Ranger is too overpowered on my opinion. So i went pvp cave a ranger had placed explosive traps and he literraly 3 hit me to death with them... Also in arena a ranger did the same and hit 1.2k damage normal and 2.2k critical (On a tank char) like holy f**k ranger seriously needs nerf i dont know any chars that manage to do that much damage that fast :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rangers 1 shot players if they manage to lead their enemy to the explosive traps. Traps can also be affected by Blessing skill. 

 

Result: what will remain of you? XD.

 

But since the ranger has to make sure the enemy falls in his trap, I think it can stay as it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snow said:

Ranger is too overpowered on my opinion. So i went pvp cave a ranger had placed explosive traps and he literraly 3 hit me to death with them... Also in arena a ranger did the same and hit 1.2k damage normal and 2.2k critical (On a tank char) like holy f**k ranger seriously needs nerf i dont know any chars that manage to do that much damage that fast :D

Fero + dps ranger is op :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Well, bout explosive traps, u shouldnt fall for them xD

Edited by Virgins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

As @Raezer said he just had lots of pene and fero.

 

Only thing you can do to stop it is get resilience gears

or wait for trap to expire:haha: then charge that damn ranger

Edited by FakeUser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actaully Ranger is Jacked OP at +10 have you seen Ale honestly ill even call him daddy and im best hunter ingame.

Rangers Blits hard with blessing but you have to be high amped and level to even be good. They dont need a nerf IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Actaully Ranger is Jacked OP at +10 have you seen Ale honestly ill even call him daddy and im best hunter ingame.

Rangers Blits hard with blessing but you have to be high amped and level to even be good. They dont need a nerf IMO

 

hahahahahaha, you will never change

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a charmer called tchernobog, you never took more than 25% of my hp, with any of your chars :smile:

It's the same story as always, inside US-Sapphire everyone knows your are just a scrub, I don't understand your continuous effort to make random forum readers think you are any good.

Edited by nabnecro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nabnecro said:

I have a charmer called tchernobog, you never took more than 25% of my hp, with any of your chars :smile:

It's the same story as always, inside US-Sapphire everyone knows your are just a scrub, I don't understand your continuous effort to make random forum readers think you are any good.

come pvp me ill constantly call you out until you do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

 

Looks like, I overestimated you when I said you could take off 25% of my HP.

War buff and The system we used for pvp was heavily Biased youre stuns have 2 more range then me. Also they returned music What the hell are you playing on? Also what the hell you cut the two out where i dropped you too 300 Hp . then you cycled me. 

Edited by Turtle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2017 at 5:44 PM, FakeUser said:

or wait for trap to expire:haha: then charge that damn ranger

how can we charge them? :D
for example i am going in a pvp cave with a rogue 30% resis no idea that the ranger is puting explosive traps, i am 4k hp. he 3 shots me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...