[2014.08.05] In development: control points

Peter_Munk

If there would be a limit of number of players and there's 100 Paladins with 4/4 Harad's Banner vs 1 Necromancer with 4/4 Fateful Connection plus 99 Rogues with 4/4 Ellusive Jump+5/5 Merciless Strike, I could imagine what will happen next  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

lag for sure :lol:

Suggestion: Have a couple control points on each side of Iresnort, like 3 on elf side 3 on mc. Obviously the faction controls the points on their side but they have to goto the enemy faction's side to capture the others, first side to hold all 6 will win.

hi! I think it would be nice, if we wouldn't have to be in a party in arena, to use skills like secret link+Priest and Pala aura.

It's kinda stupid to invite someone random to arena for just one skill... (I'm druid and i usually do that in arena.) If u did that it would be awesome! It wouldnt be overpowered for sure. I think many people agree with me. :good:

I hope the map shall be big!

Btw,add quests in there,but all the quests are able to be done in the opposite faction lands.

Some plains,a desert,Or a huge mountain!

I just would love to see a land what is really beatiful.

lol, I am reserving judgement. I am exciting about this development. I see many challenges for implementing this in a way that makes it as great as it could be... but I am keeping my fingers crossed the devs will give us some sort of end game play that they dont rape our wallets to do.

Elf allready have soo much better thing than us, let me make a list :

-They do dungeon faster than us => drop more rare items => be more op

-They duck us in arena so hard (when well played of course) with all those stuns, weird heal (300 hp => 2200 hp in 2 sec just wtf) and ofc the BANNER who duck all player close to it with (OF COURSE) those new maps which are smaller and smaller. (Let's dodge it ♥♥♥♥♥ies  :crazy: )

-They are much more than us  :facepalm:

-And about this new "capture flag"  :pleasantry:  it's just a new way to show how elfs much powerfull than us and make mc got more mad than they are allready.

FAIR GAME.

Any elfs wanna make a list for mc advantages ? I wanna see it just for the lolz.  :lol:

im not playing all war online game, but WS is the only one-sided and unbalance mmorpg that i ever play. sadly i still play and spending real money for this game although they cheated me.

keep up the poor work devs  :good:

t

-They ♥♥♥♥ us in arena so hard (when well played of course) with all those stuns, weird heal (300 hp => 2200 hp in 2 sec just wtf) and ofc the BANNER who ♥♥♥♥ all player close to it with (OF COURSE) those new maps which are smaller and smaller. (Let's dodge it ♥♥♥♥♥ies  :crazy: )

-And about this new "capture flag"  :pleasantry:  it's just a new way to show how elfs much powerfull than us and make mc got more mad than they are allready.

FAIR GAME.

Any elfs i wanna make a list for mc advantages ? I wanna see it just for the lolz.  :lol:

i agree druid 3heal skills op and bamner op dmg but if u dont want to die  dont get close to it :facepalm:

Nxt update! New skill for rouge "knife shield with smoke." Aoe damage and able to dodge from enimies attack:-D:-D:-D:-D

-They ♥♥♥♥ us in arena so hard (when well played of course) with all those stuns, weird heal (300 hp => 2200 hp in 2 sec just wtf) and ofc the BANNER who ♥♥♥♥ all player close to it with (OF COURSE) those new maps which are smaller and smaller. (Let's dodge it ♥♥♥♥♥ies  :crazy: )

FAIR GAME.

Any elfs wanna make a list for mc advantages ? I wanna see it just for the lolz.  :lol:

never judge anything without proof, never underestimate your fellow mc, you dont even know what will it like when the development is finish. how do you know mc will win? how do you know elves will win?. just wait and see before you judge.

Mountain Clan clan? ;D

Anyway if u guyz think mc weak than why ur still playing them, go switch to elf

oh yes, forget the money and/or time spent in mc side and go spend more money and/or time on elf side.

seems like a good advice  :good: but not really  :(

obvious better option here is devs look over these expert skills again and rework them where is needed to bring balance into game.

oh yes, forget the money and/or time spent in mc side and go spend more money and/or time on elf side.

seems like a good advice  :good: but not really  :(

obvious better option here is devs look over these expert skills again and rework them where is needed to bring balance into game.

Balance in the game.. you mean give stronger expert skills to mountain clan?  :lol: Agree

Balance in the game.. you mean give stronger expert skills to mountain clan?  :lol: Agree

give rogue aoe since all class can detect us except us :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Drama,Drama everywhere  :)

This is a Drama movie for me.

popcorn show

wowie... really nice thought...  :clapping:  but players will better understand your project after experiencing it,

after the launch of this update...

village-blacksmith-drawing.jpg

It's been a while since we were discussing our projects and now we want to talk to you about our new one: control points. First of all, we want to notice that at the moment it's just a concept, even though we are working on it pretty intensively and it has all chances to be released in Warspear. That's why all the questions about details (why, when, where, what bonus in percents exactly, etc.) you better keep for some other time. On the other hand, your opinion about this whole idea and your suggestions are hotly welcoming.

What control points are?

Control points – are special locations where players of opposite game alliances have to fight in massive PvP-battles. What makes the difference with current Arena?

1. Massive battles

A huge number of players will be taking part in fights for control points (up to hundreds) and it will become a new step in PvP-battles in Warspear. There will be massive and enduring fights, mostly arranged by players (you were asking for it multiple times, by the way). We already had a similiar spontaneous experience of massive PvP on Halloween once :) To see how it looked - click on the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar19BWvtph0

2. Different fighting scenario

Battles will have a different scenario which will require a lot of players, good coordination and correct distribution of different roles. Capturing the spot will be divided on a few steps and each one will demand a certain tactics. At first you will have to ruin a neutral object on the spot. After this, another one, which belongs to the alliance who ruined previous will appear. The second one needs to be protected from the opposite alliance for a certain amount of time. In case of successful defence, winning alliance gets full control over control point.

8609874.jpg

3.  Participants

We are planning that every player will be able to take part in fighting for control points. No matter of skills and equipment, they will find their role.

4. Special awards

Alliance, who captured the control point, will get a bonus that will be active for all time of having control over control point (several hours, due to our plans). In case if an alliance will capture several points, effect will be summed up. Hence, all players of alliance which will be more effective in capturing and defending control points will get an immense (but temporary) advantage. Apart from that, we will possibly perform another bounty also (access to special quests, mini-bosses respawn, etc). But we have to discuss it separately.

The numbers of attempts of taking the control points and also the time of keeping them will be limited. Most likely it will be possible to do several times per day (we are still thinking about mechanics).

The control points will be located in a places with easy access and equally close to respawn points for both alliances.

So far, this is the main information about control points and we would like to discuss this project with all players. Looking forward for your opinion in comments.

AIGRIND team

when ?

• 2 weeks later...

they are pumpin out the updates recently, first few years i played was always the same other then swamp update. now its every couple months something new.

they are pumpin out the updates recently, first few years i played was always the same other then swamp update. now its every couple months something new.

except the good old wars :drinks:

Hi Sir @Roland i need craft for staff 10 level, why 3x  upgrade [Arcane staff of power] i got always [spellstaff of Retribution], while on the job that often arise constantly need [spellstaff of Meditation] :( whether there is a job to make a level 10 staff using [spellstaff of Retribution] ?? Pls ur Answer, Ty.

Sir Roland@ *beg you as soon as possible to fix the crafting system now. i need crafting job for create level 10 staff using [speelstaff of retribution]  because in 3x upgrade i never get spellstaf of meditation, always get Retribution :(

#sorry I asked outside the topic title

DEVS BALANCE THE GAME!

my necro has +8 luck enchanted lvl 19 arena staff

full luck enchanted gt...+8 to +9

and a bd can kill me in one combo without me beeing able to sun when trapped in his combo

last duel we started when he was half life and gg hitting him and i survived with 80 hp although i started with full hp

you get it?? there is no chance and so no purpose in pvp like this.... even if he would be+10 a combo taking 2800 life plus my shied....

i mean come on....and if i make it to stun him he has shield and i harm my self when putting shield on without damaging him

its just rediculous obviously unbalanced shit you made here

actually all classes kill me like this... only pala i can stun if there is a big map to run for me without mobs.... just retarded

and you know what your sudden death at half life bug is??? propably passive skill some of you devs playing elfs have put in

First @Roland and @Petermunk in that project to clan's war, i think you need put some war hours as a lot of ppl suggered, but a thing very important is to add a special reward or big amount of guild point or something like that. Because if you not do that biggest guild (strongest) will never take part in that conflict coz they need make gps for guild and make gps + war is not really possible, then if you want war with all newbies it will suck really because we know elf will always win coz of overpopulated clan. That was my point of vue for that war project.

And for @roland and @affekidz you really need to think about necro, i always thought that necro was the worst warspear class and now it is more than that. How can u explain that a priest is that ducking OP and necro that weak... Lol im wondering wich class a necro can win XD even +10 ones are weak as hell... I think you should rework some skill or enhance the damage. Really i never played necro and ill never make one if you continue on that way XD they suck as hell in fight XD they are only good in lab/dungeon (and dungeon not really coz they have ducking low dmg so to make a dungeons fast i totally prefer a merman minion + shaman than a necro XD) so please think a little about necro, not for me, but for all who using that class

First @Roland and @Petermunk in that project to clan's war, i think you need put some war hours as a lot of ppl suggered, but a thing very important is to add a special reward or big amount of guild point or something like that. Because if you not do that biggest guild (strongest) will never take part in that conflict coz they need make gps for guild and make gps + war is not really possible, then if you want war with all newbies it will suck really because we know elf will always win coz of overpopulated clan. That was my point of vue for that war project.

And for @roland and @affekidz you really need to think about necro, i always thought that necro was the worst warspear class and now it is more than that. How can u explain that a priest is that ♥♥♥♥ing OP and necro that weak... Lol im wondering wich class a necro can win XD even +10 ones are weak as hell... I think you should rework some skill or enhance the damage. Really i never played necro and ill never make one if you continue on that way XD they suck as hell in fight XD they are only good in lab/dungeon (and dungeon not really coz they have ♥♥♥♥ing low dmg so to make a dungeons fast i totally prefer a merman minion + shaman than a necro XD) so please think a little about necro, not for me, but for all who using that class

thank you! and yes we are just slaves for lab and dungeon and can walk betweeen ayvondil and lab.... so annoying

i stopped helping solod bosses....but one player even if 4 lvl lower and lvl 17 weapon half as amped as my lvl 19 arena (+8) they can steal already... necro is slow in using skills and weak....and i stopped playing him now i have lvl 9 shaman for solo bosses where no one shows up.....maybe some time i buy a rogue for that money.... necro died

and pls if you don´t give any useful skill...make it possible to delete old expert skilll...not only that first one is totaly useless....but because i bought and tried it out when update came... i cant use others without lvling up and that really sucks!! because quest is hell of boringness

And for @roland and @affekidz you really need to think about necro, i always thought that necro was the worst warspear class and now it is more than that. How can u explain that a priest is that ♥♥♥♥ing OP and necro that weak... Lol im wondering wich class a necro can win XD even +10 ones are weak as hell... I think you should rework some skill or enhance the damage. Really i never played necro and ill never make one if you continue on that way XD they suck as hell in fight XD they are only good in lab/dungeon (and dungeon not really coz they have ♥♥♥♥ing low dmg so to make a dungeons fast i totally prefer a merman minion + shaman than a necro XD) so please think a little about necro, not for me, but for all who using that class

Hey,hey hey....

You meant mage,right? :lol:

I love being a mage :)