[2014.08.05] In development: control points

Peter_Munk

I think it's better d exact schedule what time the war ...

and alliances that won would always announce d ..

not hnya for the guild and the guild but the entire alliance ..

I think it's okay ....

Let's update, after which we will assess, to provide advice and criticism of what must be repaired ...

and stop all mc protests skill elf,

rogue can damage 3k, no elf who protest. :facepalm:

1. Make something with unbalanced skills. Imagine grup of druids (200k heal), grup of paladins (200k banners) or grup of rangers (full map of traps and multiple dmg) what can do ed. Rogue vs. Them ? Nothing he will dont toutch then... (mcs, frosaken vs elves, humans = 85% elves, humans win)

2. U wanna make control points but u havnt complete Ayvondil maybe do something with it.

3. When u make control points dont create maps with one getting in place (fistborn trap = 99% chance to die)

4. In Europe serv AoA guild is dominators playing in this serv is unstabile ed. Only this guild can make hard nadir dungeon.  Maybe u will do something with this ( create other eu serv )

5. Maybe u will make one trade for all class no one for mcs and one for elves

6. Think too about guild balance (aoa soon will have 5 lvl) when they will have studed guild skills they will use it in eu was only 3 guilds with 4 lvl -.- ( what can do players from other guilds when aoa will be ed somtimes hide  )

mcs protest again ...

regue can stealth and can damage 3k ...

for someone who is not ready and does not know there is an enemy would die against rogue ..

whether it is still lacking .. ??

plz add command war on chat system as:

1. MOVE UP!

2. Need Medic

3. Keep Stay

4. ATTACK!

5. FOLLOW ME!

6. Go to down/Go to up/Go to right/Go to left

etc...

the color of this command should different like another chat.

That will help for tactic war.

You, sneaky b...

No, not there, actually

I know...it's dungeon

Have been thinking about this for a while, what will work for big scale pvp? I have come to the conclusion, no big scale wars will not be successful unless there are complete skill reworks.

As is atm a team of 20 warlocks WILL win every sort of big scale pvp event as there is no AoE CAP, in warspear it would seem pretty pointless to make put an AoE cap in right? well yes its right, a way around this is to add some kind of stun breaker that gives immunity for set amount of seconds as even with an AoE cap of 5 (example) these 20 locks will mix with 20 shamans (who will also have a aoe cap of 5) and dominate any location for practically ever.

My opinion is to keep things small, simple and fast. do not have these control points in the main land as it will cause a lot of chaos for 1 faction.

Keep it to a instanced capture the flag OR first to 50 deathmatch battles - do not make faction wide buffs for these type of milestones keep them as "my team wins, each player in my team gets 2hour buff"

I think a DEATHMATCH will be seen as the most fun "minigame" that will hit warspear if it ever will, even 25 vs 25 - first to 250 kills would be very successful if not more so then adding some sorts of control points in the mainlands...

Pretty much any MOBA type minigame wont work well in its current state and to think about changing things to allow for MOBA type gameplay will take TOO much WAY TOO MUCH time,

Save headaches and make simple "** vs **, first to *** deathmatch" with Kill Death ratio - overall rankings - faction rankings - class rankings

I made a thread like this in suggestions like 3 days ago :3 I'm glad your going with this I support it fully this should reward a small amount of arena points or cc or something too like 5cc or 20 arena points.

First, I'd want to see a running total of how many enemies I've killed. My friends and I go into enemy territory often just to kill mcs for fun and all of us have wondered how many we've actually killed. In an actual war, like what this update could be, I'd still want to know how many I've killed. Don't even have to offer prizes or anything I just want to know! :D

Another suggestion would be to teleport all who enter to a random starting point. I think this could alleviate the worries of having to run past a party full of warlocks or a party full of  rogues, etc.

Also, reading that the times we'd be able to participate will be limited worries me. I'd hate to see it set up the same way as arena and dungeons: get 5 free tickets/stamina then either wait a hell of a long time for your freebies to replenish or spend a hell of a lot of money buying more tickets/stamina.

I would suggest maybe having these "wars"  at specific times through  out the day so all time zones/Countries can participate.  Send a message in chat "next war will begin in 10 min". And set a time limit on how long the war lasts.

DON'T limit how many times somebody can die. If somebody dies go back the the respawn statue and try again. Simple.

If I play 24 hrs a day I want to be able to participate in every battle without having to buy anything! PLEASE  don't set it up like arena/dungeons.

I can't be the only one that currently finds I have nothing to do/no reason to play while waiting for the new daily quests, more free arena tickets or dungeon stamina. If there's a war every few hours I'd play all day!

I don't want my suggestions to get lost in my own post so that's all for now lol

First, I'd want to see a running total of how many enemies I've killed. My friends and I go into enemy territory often just to kill mcs for fun and all of us have wondered how many we've actually killed. In an actual war, like what this update could be, I'd still want to know how many I've killed. Don't even have to offer prizes or anything I just want to know! :D

Another suggestion would be to teleport all who enter to a random starting point. I think this could alleviate the worries of having to run past a party full of warlocks or a party full of  rogues, etc.

Also, reading that the times we'd be able to participate will be limited worries me. I'd hate to see it set up the same way as arena and dungeons: get 5 free tickets/stamina then either wait a hell of a long time for your freebies to replenish or spend a hell of a lot of money buying more tickets/stamina.

I would suggest maybe having these "wars"  at specific times through  out the day so all time zones/Countries can participate.  Send a message in chat "next war will begin in 10 min". And set a time limit on how long the war lasts.

DON'T limit how many times somebody can die. If somebody dies go back the the respawn statue and try again. Simple.

If I play 24 hrs a day I want to be able to participate in every battle without having to buy anything! PLEASE  don't set it up like arena/dungeons.

I can't be the only one that currently finds I have nothing to do/no reason to play while waiting for the new daily quests, more free arena tickets or dungeon stamina. If there's a war every few hours I'd play all day!

I don't want my suggestions to get lost in my own post so that's all for now lol

Thank you for suggestions. They are useful

u know it just came to my mind, guild active skills is a must for this area  :diablo: especially guild bless, if 2-3 guilds uses it they can control whole area

Peter > What about health, mana potions during war? We wont be able to use them like during arena or not?  :unknw:

99% sure its pure skills only, no pots no scrolls no revives, like arena

Control points – are special locations where players of opposite game alliances have to fight in massive PvP-battles. What makes the difference with current Arena?

99% sure its pure skills only, no pots no scrolls no revives, like arena

Control points – are special locations where players of opposite game alliances have to fight in massive PvP-battles. What makes the difference with current Arena?

YES  :)

I do like the idea... Some balancing is really needed tho... :)  btw has aigrind told when the level cap is going to get higher again?

Yay finally putting the WAR in warspear. Factions are being able to use the same number of players vs one another? Because we all know elf is overpopulated in all servers because they want easy op skills and CL. My elf chats arent even amped super high and I have a relaxing tome

good concept but useless for mcs, it just giving free prizes for elves

i will never enter this war except developer know how to balance the game

#1 most people hate random Telaport arena simple fact is if ur there first u win u move and die unless u can kill 2 or one afk please don't Force us to random portal into war zone. If only enter via telaport random people like me will just pick one entrance portal and kill singles as they telaport to me :!

#1.1 as far as entering a war zone make a bridge every other yard around all 4 sides so u can't control edge

#1.2 random Portals with long zonelines could mix ELF's & mc enuf to keep area effects from ruleing war

#1.3 Make war zone larger ;) add 4 zones into one change server priority for this to very high to help vs lag

#2 keep track of killing blows/ DMG / we want to know who ended who's killing streak

#3 make it a Long run 5 zones + from respawn for elf and mc I dont wana see someone I just killed rev in same zone at war/ or even make lockout timer so if u die in war can't re enter this one/ or can't re enter for 5 min anything to mitigate the ress. Rushers

#4 make the buff good/ not great if u win it lasts 3 hours/ next event in 2 hours lasts for 1 hour/If u have buff and win Do not refresh buff to cycle people through war/ I don't wanna see OP guild have the buff only

if it lasts a long time but can't be refreshed at next war/ people who win war are more likely to go quest or instance groups where perhaps they failed last time

Most important Make this fun something you want to play.

Good luck Dev team Kalgurila 22 Bd from Emerald

Perhaps after war ended winner can enter a cave dungon for Rare boss as prize

Make boss drop no loot and say its legend :!

Off topic can anyone tell me stats from spawn items? I hear rumor never seen any