[2014.08.05] In development: control points

Peter_Munk

peter good you could make a site which has a boss and everyone is trying to kill him, meanwhile a guild or even more than a vain attempt which defends this right boss. the guild that takes over the life of the boss will be in front. the guild which let's say is the current defending champion tries this boss until the time came to end, so the boss of course would have to have much hp and argue that this guild will have to have a point to revive perto.a guild that came to get more life and boss kills more menbros guild that defending the boss earn prizes my suggestion is that this should happen on Sunday why many oucupado station during the week else it would be a very epic war for everybody vain attempts to kill this logical boss that you're not going to like most is the idea :) sorry for bad english.

peter here better

There is another good idea, what about challange systems like 1v1 battles where anyone can challange anyone to see who is better :drinks:

Let's discuss this one first

And the overpopulated faction wins. Its obviously the . . . . . .  ELFS/CHOSEN

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

I have a few suggestion :

1.Add something like "(player's name) has killed 20 enemy.Nobody can stop him" will show up on world chat.Of course the more he/she killed,the more spectacular the quotes.

2.Invicibility after respawn for 3-5 secs to avoid being killed after respawn.

3.Temporary buff will spawn randomly around the map,player who walk over it will recieve the buff.Only 1 player may use the buff and only one buff may be taken at one time.The buff list for example invisibility,10% crit,10% dodge,10% more damage,20% more defense and etc.The buff will last for 60 secs

4.Player who doesnt move or stay still for 5 minutes will be teleport outside the map.

5.Make it only for level 13 and up.

Thats all I have now,will add more if it comes to my mind.

I have a few suggestion :

1.Add something like "(player's name) has killed 20 enemy.Nobody can stop him" will show up on world chat.Of course the more he/she killed,the more spectacular the quotes.

2.Invicibility after respawn for 3-5 secs to avoid being killed after respawn.

3.Temporary buff will spawn randomly around the map,player who walk over it will recieve the buff.Only 1 player may use the buff and only one buff may be taken at one time.The buff list for example invisibility,10% crit,10% dodge,10% more damage,20% more defense and etc.The buff will last for 60 secs

4.Player who doesnt move or stay still for 5 minutes will be teleport outside the map.

5.Make it only for level 13 and up.

Thats all I have now,will add more if it comes to my mind.

Ok, we will think about it, thank you

if you were talking about about this, i hope the war will not start if the minimum numbers of players each faction is not met  obviously if not, elf will always win mc out numbered.

Nice idea... Maybe you should make the game tell who has done most dmg every 10 minute or something :lol:  Only paladins and necros there on the top. And I really liked the idea that there would be some kind of message if someone gets on a 20kill rampage :)

this game will be like "battlefield" as my old idea O:-)

Make 'laws' or 'restrictions' imposed on the defending faction, could be random and change periodically (every 10 minutes, every hour, et cetera) where one or more skills will be restricted from being used.

INFO: New law has been passed! Use of dark circle has been restricted! Duration 10 minutes!

or

INFO: New law has been passed! Use of fetters of justice has been restricted! Duration 30minutes!

and so on..

Think final fantasy tactics advance laws or final fantasy XI salvage restrictions.

1. Make something with unbalanced skills. Imagine grup of druids (200k heal), grup of paladins (200k banners) or grup of rangers (full map of traps and multiple dmg) what can do ed. Rogue vs. Them ? Nothing he will dont toutch then... (mcs, frosaken vs elves, humans = 85% elves, humans win)

2. U wanna make control points but u havnt complete Ayvondil maybe do something with it.

3. When u make control points dont create maps with one getting in place (fistborn trap = 99% chance to die)

4. In Europe serv AoA guild is dominators playing in this serv is unstabile ed. Only this guild can make hard nadir dungeon.  Maybe u will do something with this ( create other eu serv )

5. Maybe u will make one trade for all class no one for mcs and one for elves

6. Think too about guild balance (aoa soon will have 5 lvl) when they will have studed guild skills they will use it in eu was only 3 guilds with 4 lvl -.- ( what can do players from other guilds when aoa will be ed somtimes hide  )

4. In Europe serv AoA guild is dominators playing in this serv is unstabile ed. Only this guild can make hard nadir dungeon.  Maybe u will do something with this ( create other eu serv )

u letting him take #1 easily, prepare for tourny n go hard

1. Make something with unbalanced skills. Imagine grup of druids (200k heal), grup of paladins (200k banners) or grup of rangers (full map of traps and multiple dmg) what can do ed. Rogue vs. Them ? Nothing he will dont toutch then... (mcs, frosaken vs elves, humans = 85% elves, humans win)

heyo!

Make 'laws' or 'restrictions' imposed on the defending faction, could be random and change periodically (every 10 minutes, every hour, et cetera) where one or more skills will be restricted from being used.

INFO: New law has been passed! Use of dark circle has been restricted! Duration 10 minutes!

or

INFO: New law has been passed! Use of fetters of justice has been restricted! Duration 30minutes!

and so on..

Think final fantasy tactics advance laws or final fantasy XI salvage restrictions.

u letting him take #1 easily, prepare for tourny n go hard

Yeap fight 2 lvl guild ( 20 people) vs. 4 lvl guild ( 40 people and 100M gold in hassn accounts)

2. Different fighting scenario

The second one needs to be protected from the opposite alliance for a certain amount of time.

the idea is nice but if you are going to make it, give us a opportunity to have a fair fight between factions and let the best strategy win, will you?

so before attempting to do something like this update, how about balance the skills on both factions first?

I smell a Warspear MOBA coming close with these control points... And no, those buffs are from DOTA 2 and LoL  :bad:

I smell a Warspear MOBA coming close with these control points... And no, those buffs are from DOTA 2 and LoL  :bad:

Buffs in DOTA 2 for controlling points?? Please tell me where, I must have missed that

At ~200 magical damage a Paladin can deal up to 500 damage per hit (without critting) with the banner (4x500 = 2000), 10 paladins with an avarage of 400 damage per hit from the banner can deal 16000 damage to all the people who are in the range of the banner  [((4x400) x 10) = 16000].

And this is why elf got so many Damage all skills. Lol

Anyhow locks are kings in wars.  But I'm afraid of paladins banners all over the map.

Will there be revival available in the area? Hopefully not  :facepalm:

And is banned Shitzo allowed to come back after he requested his own ban?  :rofl:

This idea looks like Battlefield online :o but then in middle age fantasy O.o massive wars with controll points.. Epic, i'm surprised and wondering this about my first time of seeing an controll pointing massive real war in an mmorpg :o then this WARspear is about a war with a sense and a goal :3 i like it

imagine grup of shaman + grup of locks + grup of rouge

imagine bro only and you no what i am talking about it:P

Control points – are special locations where players of opposite game alliances have to fight in massive PvP-battles.

Umm... Just letting opposite factions to face each other might just limit to fun to one side which is over populated or there is no fun if just an over populated side keeps taking control for both sides.

I really like to see two side named: 1.Red Dock and 2. Blue Dock

1zzmfxw.jpg

So the ones who  got bored by just winning can switch sides and try to take over.So in the war maps keeps the War keeps going 24x7.

Any player can take any side depending on the situation of the war.

Players can't use Area chats in these war maps or Exchange