[2020.09.17] Update Warspear Online 9.0: Heroes of the new era. Preview

Peony

2 hours ago, Angelxgod said:

I Hope dev answer me qwickly :shy:

im youtuber i have 1.2k subscribers and im on test phase for lvl 2 partnership (last 10 day and I already dis requirements) 

but i didnt get any test server link to do video on it... So how can i get link ? 

someone tell me i will receive by mail but i didnt receive any... So sad please i need show new classe to my subscribers *_*

Hello, you missed the application period which was open since September 17th until 20th. The topic regarding it is on Announcement section of Russian forum.

2 hours ago, Lexie said:

Hello, you missed the application period which was open since September 17th until 20th. The topic regarding it is on Announcement section of Russian forum.

Oh i see! But im not russian... How i can do? 

1 minute ago, Angelxgod said:

Oh i see! But im not russian... How i can do? 

Further opened test servers are planned. Just this one was not. In any case, we will keep you informed about incoming testing sessions  🙂

9 hours ago, GrimRapper said:

ARE YOU SURE BD = Chieftain ???

Its because they can use two maces, almost like a bd... :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Khrone said:

Chieftains are more like Mages

I thought about it better and he really looks more like a mage than a bd because of his skills... But he is also a bd because of the two maces... Which makes me think that maybe it can be a problem, because it's "two strong classes in one"... But I want to see first how the class will be, before judging it without reason...

24 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

YES!!! :love2:

No takebacks Higgs. 😛

If it depended on me I would make it constantly opened, because I too am a player and I understand the excitement of our members. However, I understand also the reasons of this choice and as a Mod I have to respect it and make sure others respect it too 

And pssst! This is what admins have said on the Russian side! 😉

📢 Attention

Tomorrow, at approximately 15:00 CEST an open session of the test servers will be available. Players are invited to test the new features, incoming with the next update.

More infos can be found here . Have a nice testing! 🙂

1 hour ago, RayCideN said:

I thought about it better and he really looks more like a mage than a bd because of his skills... But he is also a bd because of the two maces... Which makes me think that maybe it can be a problem, because it's "two strong classes in one"... But I want to see first how the class will be, before judging it without reason...

So Rogues and Seekers are BDs too?

30 minutes ago, Archshot said:

New chosen class seems promising finnally we get stun and slow down skills

Finally, huh? :knife:

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

Further opened test servers are planned. Just this one was not. In any case, we will keep you informed about incoming testing sessions  🙂

THANKS

1 hour ago, Archshot said:

New chosen class seems promising finnally we get stun and slow down skills

Sentil side got dmg and resist skills you don’t needed stun skills, but yeah since mc has just barb with resist skill and just necro has a shield, rip mc 

IMO devs shouldn’t gave sentinel side a warlock with heavy armor since mc has a lot of stuns wich they are useless since resist came out, elf and chosen got resist skill mage/bd/warden and a lot of dmg, rip mc with poor barb with 1/4 resist skill

Also only necro has shield and overall every mc classes have worse dmg than sentinel side because mc has a lot of stuns that not work as before because resist as I mentioned, that’s why they are always favourite pick from players in pve and pvp wich they focus more on dmg and resist they don’t needed templar 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, Eshin said:

Can they plz finally add option to remove expert skills/books literally adding one button 😩

Bruh , you already can remove expert skill 

Just buy an expert skill , go to your expert skills tab , click menu >>> click add expert skill >> choose skill >>> replace it with the skill you dont want

Edited by Kamisama

On 9/17/2020 at 5:01 PM, Peony said:

Пикирующее войско.png Swooping Army (active)

Creates an attacking area for a certain time. The area deals periodic magical damage to all enemies in it and reduces the “Dodge” parameter for all enemies.

4/4 this skill is 30% of character magical power each second for 8 sec , ARE YOU SERIOUS ? 

THIS CLASS IS SUPPOSED TO FILL THE DPS WE DIDNT HAD IN MC SIDE 

dk skill deal 250% of character magic power for 14 sec every 2 sec , 

so a dps class dealing very very lower dmg than tank class LUUUUL

11 minutes ago, Kamisama said:

Bruh , you already can remove expert skill 

Just buy an expert skill , go to your expert skills tab , click menu >>> click add expert skill >> choose skill >>> replace it with the skill you dont want

I'm sure Eshin is referring to non class expert skill.

2 minutes ago, Speedom said:

I'm sure Eshin is referring to non class expert skill.

you mean remove the skill and get the book again ? 

Aigrind do that ? Hah , no i dont think so ...

Edited by Kamisama

55 minutes ago, Kamisama said:

4/4 this skill is 30% of character magical power each second for 8 sec , ARE YOU SERIOUS ? 

THIS CLASS IS SUPPOSED TO FILL THE DPS WE DIDNT HAD IN MC SIDE 

dk skill deal 250% of character magic power for 14 sec every 2 sec , 

so a dps class dealing very very lower dmg than tank class LUUUUL

Yeah, this skill deal low damage

The Mouse skill is a dev joke, it can't be a real skill

11 hours ago, oninone98 said:

Chieftain looks way better than templar lul

I don't think so based on the videos uploaded so far by all the people in the closed test server. The class seems to be neither here nor there as tank, DPS, or AOE dmg unit.
Still waiting to test it out myself in the open test today before saying anything concrete.:tuktuk:

Edited by TheCaster

50 minutes ago, Mephitr said:

Just look on HP Boss and Cheftains dps. 😅

To me, the damage is extremely low. It's also true that the testers were using a wrong build all in all. 

17 minutes ago, Mephitr said:

@Higgingswhat is the best skill combination in your opinion?

I haven't yet tried any of the classes, but I have already written something like a possible build for this class. On today's test servers, I will be able to test these features way better.

This = Chieftain 

1 minute ago, shreenathkumawat said:

When test server available?

Now

Test server links: 
Android 4.1 and above  http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/9.0.1-test/warspear-newsdk.apk
Android 4.0.4 and below  http://distr.warspear-online. com / distr / 9.0.1-test / warspear-oldsdk.apk
Windows Desktop  http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/9.0.1-test/warspear.exe
Windows XP Version  http: //distr.warspear -online.com/distr/9.0.1-test/warspear-winxp.exe

Edited by Gladiator

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

thank you very much

:ah: