EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

I'm a barbie ♥♥♥♥♥ , In the barbie's world ..life in plastic is fantastic ! [ stop the drama pls ]♡♥

I remember this song, don't remember explicit lyrics in it :D

I'm a barbie ♥♥♥♥♥ , In the barbie's world ..life in plastic is fantastic ! [ stop the drama pls ]♡♥

sweet ;D

true words,stop drama,better make a big war and i record ;D :blush:

sweet ;D

true words,stop drama,better make a big war and i record ;D :blush:

d best suggestion u ever did  :blush:  :good: 

Mister Tontuu,

If you keep going to make allusions to my bad english ,i can keep going to say(true,in my way) "kids" and "you need a doc" :lol:

Anyway..i am to happy today to fight :lol:.Any new songs? :clapping:

Ps:maybe about ...drama? :lol: :lol:(joking :blush:)

Mister Tontuu,

If you keep going to make allusions to my bad english ,i can keep going to say(true,in my way) "kids" and "you need a doc" :lol:

Anyway..i am to happy today to fight :lol: .Any new songs? :clapping:

Ps:maybe about ...drama? :lol: :lol: (joking :blush: )

We'll see  ;D Hope you understand I'm not that serious though  :drinks:

Really,the best part is: those ppl didn't understood i can reed all that ..things(i will not say something like an insult.. :blush:,see?).and i can have fun about this :lol:

"If you don't wanna,nobody can touch you!!"":good:(mental,ofc :blush:).

. :give_rose:

I'm so happy.with.my resurrected router. It's been 3-4 nights of flawless connection and best of all, my ping is only 19% of what it use to be when I was forced to play on 3g. Goodbye ping delays.  :yahoo:

53769_.png

Deleted whatsapp group from my phone due to space problems plus that ducking shit can't transfer to SD card.

This message is broadcast mainly for vomm

Back when I had connection issues, vomm replayed to one of my threads complaining of the same problem. So vomm if you can enter your router settings - this will most likely fix your problem.

forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=86876.0

Of course any other player with WiFi dropping in and out, take a look :)

This message is broadcast mainly for vomm

Back when I had connection issues, vomm replayed to one of my threads complaining of the same problem. So vomm if you can enter your router settings - this will most likely fix your problem.

forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=86876.0

Of course any other player with WiFi dropping in and out, take a look :)

Thank you bloody!

Sorcerer Guild  Can Beat You Soo Easy

Piece Of Shits ABC Clan But Dont Worry I am here Who can Destroy urs Shit mcs ;)

1 picture says more than 1000 words. Proud to be ABC seeing our haters so quiet :lol:

54209_.jpg

Again, sorc clan really lame only playing 2x locks, 2x shaman or lock/shaman with really only rangers that can kill them easy. Wheres the challange? Can't wait for v4 hoping it will balance melee and range, atleast make it better.

Really good to see 2 of the absolute best melee on the server, put down haters, with cheap OP classes. My apologies to ABC shamans and locks, ha ha ha, but I'm sure you get my point  :blush:

Well guys, update is coming soon.

Guess it's time to do some serious Labyrinth runs.

I just want to warn you guys that some members will be kicked and replaced with another from time to time when update comes, please take note that this is so that the people who turn in/do quests will also give guild points to our guild, don't worry everyone will be in the guild in the end.

If you're gonna do swamp quests or irselnort daily quests for example, you should pm one of the members in ABC guild to invite you if you aren't in, if it's full then ask the member to leave for a while so you can do quests for guild points but if the guild leader is online then just pm him, I will also be passing guild leader to someone who is active when I'm at school or asleep so that he/she can organize the members for quest xp.

I will explain it clearly at update day.