EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

guys sorry i cant come couzin bonding day today... d nxt gathering for sure ill be on...so guys goodluck love lots all

So I'm still up for a complete astral walk through with ABC, if anyone think this would be fun let me know. I just want to finnish the whole deal, take some pics, maybe a video, make some ABC memories :) Anyone wanna?

(no farming purposes)

Am in for the fun!  :yahoo:

Am in for the fun!  :yahoo:

Wow payal great ranger, undefeatable sometimes if 3x3 and two rangers friend.

One of my old lvl 14 nightmares in arena.  :give_rose:

We'll try to get a ABC astral party tonight at 8pm/20:00 (forum time, so check clock on forum) hope to see you guys on, otherwise same time tomorrow if ppl can't be there tonight  :yahoo:

ye this night at 8pm time forum all who can, join  in game and see how many ppl for do laberint bosses , also can do it tomorrow at least if today we be 1party its ok 2 better  :drinks:

Thx for the lab guys, went so and so. Unfortunatly our smallest one woke up and thats why night was on auto atk on medusa and walked up with her during first reset. So im sorry about that. And sorry for reseting medusa, i didnt think i would get aggro...Well we will be on tomorrow if the guild wants to try the luck again? Thx ABC

xddd medusa was our error nope blody other day we repeat it again with a better final , was fun !! maybe tomorrow also can do all again with more members,and thanks to all I can win some exp for lvl up!! I post some ss now  :drinks: 

I'll be if I get internet back ._. I have some problems since week but maybe I'll steal my sis sim card  ;D

I'll be if I get internet back ._. I have some problems since week but maybe I'll steal my sis sim card  ;D

hehehe hope you can fix it xD tomorrow maybe we go laberint again for finish fine xD

i enjoyed our little trip xD

little but long on 2nd xD , after all was fast and good till  baby of bloody and night wake up xD

stop cry about you play this game at  phone its bettar do job in real life i hope you easy buy pc  :fool:

yes  hahaha any day and im not crying for me is better play on phone xD

Baaah. Fell asleep while waiting at gate  :bad: . Such a drag i wish we go today again  ;D

OMG WHAT!? YOU FELL ASLEEP!?!!?!? :lol:  We were wondering what happened to you! hahaha We kept coming back and waiting for you! hahaha

oooooookkkkkkaaaayyyyyyyy

Who's ready tp try Astral again tongiht ^^ ?

Hopefully our baby won't wake up again  :facepalm:  Ok idk, I couldn't get it back to normal font! hahah  Anyway, sorry about last night. He has really bad asthma and he was coughing and it woke him up. So sorry about that last night.

If theirs people who want to deal with this flaming and raging - make a seperate thread for it... You know ill tell you guys what i tell my KIDS (2 and 5 yo) "It doesnt matter who started it, what matter is whos ending it." And im talking about being a bigger person, NOT knocking the other one out. So just move it somewhere else if you need to do this, their to many innocent by-standards here that dont want to be apart of this crap.

We did 4 astral creeps last night, WHOS ON TO BREAK THAT TONIGHT, LET ME HERE IT FROM ABC  :drinks:

Surely will join Astral Lab tonight and yeah i won't doze off  ;D ;D . Looking forward to it

yes in around 1hour we gather to go laberint be ready all guys!!

well day as been finished and we only do medusa better than yesterday , after that I die by the way for anax,eye by some people because dont know they way then I being a warlock need to tank parasite (because dnt have a tank shaman -_-)and rescue lost people hohoho for no talk about who suicide or dc in medusa -_-we losing people , now some ppl surviving and trying reach anax , good luck xD next time or better ,next week we return again with more energy without drunk necros eh warlu xD and with people who know the way also with a tank , was fun  :drinks: but in my opinion we do more with 1party than with 2 running in all directions xD

Haha, yeah was great  ;D After they killed us at eye, we went back again and raped them all xD with a few locks ofcourse, Some logged off before we could get there.

52910_.png

52911_.png

Haha, yeah was great  ;D After they killed us at eye, we went back again and raped them all xD with a few locks of cause.

yeah was fun,

poor marzanna dead in that corner,

one life scroll could of been "useful", right lexi.

yeah was fun,

poor marzanna dead in that corner,

one life scroll could of been "useful", right lexi.

Take that "useful" and shove it up your bum ;-;

good to here about the raping and pillaging at eye  ;D

Im now creating a short video of last night - the hunt part. A slight recording of some of the first group efforts of ABC. A fast project, but i hope you enjoy it  :drinks:

Stay tuned!

Haha, yeah was great  ;D After they killed us at eye, we went back again and raped them all xD with a few locks ofcourse, Some logged off before we could get there.

SWEET  :aggressive:

imagine what its like to have 15 of these kind of players in one guild :D

sounds like an Arnold Schwarzenegger film about cloning

thank god its not possible yet