EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Darcarc has been watching this thread for hours :wacko: i think he already knows.

Im not going to get into this anymore, BUT hey anyone wanna do a guild raid of astral on saturday night? Not for loot really but for a group activity, and enjoy the ABC people  :friends:  Anyone feeling like killing all bosses in there, in the name of ABC of course! I say merc will sew some nice little "ABC" flags that we can put up on every conquest  8)

I'm in! Although I usually tag along with you Bloody :blush:

YASIRLOCK in guild who are d ader 4 remaining members voted him to be part in this guild? coz n d previous page only catalonia voted him...wat happen to d rules at least 5 yes for approval  :facepalm: ... i want him to be kick in guild as he was not properly voted by marjority of the members...just one ducking yes and he got in  :bad:  :facepalm:

and my vote  NO for him to be part n ABC

YASIRLOCK in guild who are d ader 4 remaining members voted him to be part in this guild? coz n d previous page only catalonia voted him...wat happen to d rules at least 5 yes for approval  :facepalm: ... i want him to be kick in guild as he was not properly voted by marjority of the members...just one ♥♥♥♥ing yes and he got in  :bad: :facepalm:

and my vote  NO for him to be part n ABC

why sis? we already vote about this in game and spanish , mercurial , vomm , odjur , me and some others say yes e.e and  what happen yasir is a good boy a bit weak but well xD no but what happen?

btw I am out of whatsap group for say firstlady is our shemale queen castle xD vanity kicked me  :facepalm:  already I told she is our queen but say I am a lier 2day and Im still out group xD :crazy: :diablo:

Yasirlock has been kicked out of the guild.

During his votings not 5 members said yes, he said they did but apparently they didn't even say a word about him joining ABC, he thinks they would've accepted because he was a friend of theirs but like I posted here in the rules " being a friend of a guild member does not mean you are automatically accepted into the guild " next time read the rules before saying things, I didn't even know if they said yes cause they was afraid to reject him infront of his face or if they was scared to say no.

and there is also a problem between him and Nubrose, Nubrose said he killed him 3 vs 1 and also not long before that he killed me while I was afk too for I don't even know what reason  :facepalm:

It was written in rules that you are not suppose to attack guild members when they are on opposite side because it will cause fights like this resulting to someone leaving the guild or splitting the guild up and I don't want this to happen, if kicking a person will fix this then it will happen.

While he was in the guild too a few members of the guild didn't like his attitude and said he was also annoying and wanted him out.

Anyways, for the others next time there is a voting say YES or NO, no MAYBES, if you don't want them in then speak up.

Don't look at me at the end for all of this, I asked everyone if it's true that they said yes to Yasir they said no he didn't ask yet but then I asked whether their choices are yes or no, no one answered with a clear answer it was all "maybes" so I decided to add him and told everyone that if they want him out just say so since he's in without the voting rules.

If you don't speak up then it will be your problem in the end just like this, don't come blaming me cause I clearly informed you guys before adding him.

During his votings not 5 members said yes, he said they did but apparently they didn't even say a word about him joining ABC, he thinks they would've accepted because he was a friend of theirs but like I posted here in the rules " being a friend of a guild member does not mean you are automatically accepted into the guild " next time read the rules before saying things, I didn't even know if they said yes cause they was afraid to reject him infront of his face or if they was scared to say no.

and there is also a problem between him and Nubrose, Nubrose said he killed him 3 vs 1 and also not long before that he killed me while I was afk too for I don't even know what reason  :facepalm:

It was written in rules that you are not suppose to attack guild members when they are on opposite side because it will cause fights like this resulting to someone leaving the guild or splitting the guild up and I don't want this to happen, if kicking a person will fix this then it will happen.

While he was in the guild too a few members of the guild didn't like his attitude and said he was also annoying and wanted him out.

Anyways, for the others next time there is a voting say YES or NO, no MAYBES, if you don't want them in then speak up.

Don't look at me at the end for all of this, I asked everyone if it's true that they said yes to Yasir they said no he didn't ask yet but then I asked whether their choices are yes or no, no one answered with a clear answer it was all "maybes" so I decided to add him and told everyone that if they want him out just say so since he's in without the voting rules.

If you don't speak up then it will be your problem in the end just like this.

oh.. :sorry: but I dont agree I know some voted yes or let him join ... i cant accept he is out guild we need to talk about it and vote again all if anyone have a problem like nubrose they can solutionate it without problem no? have fun bros!!

1. firstlady died cuz of tears multiple xD

2. I did that cuz nubrose kept attacking a cute ranger after i told her to stop,he kept attacking her like 10sec after she stopped e.e

3. my yeses were Vanityx,mbd,vomm,crossfit,nubrose I didn't lie about anything because i talked to everyone of them and they said its ok for them to vote for me, even spanish but he appeared to be just trying to not hurt my feelings,even though I clear about not caring about if he said yes or no,I'm just stalking yeses so I pmerc with them

4. I was under preasure lately,you won't judge a guy depending on a 2days acts :facepalm:

3. my yeses were Vanityx,mbd,vomm,crossfit,nubrose I didn't lie about anything because i talked to everyone of them and they said its ok for them to vote for me, even spanish but he appeared to be just trying to not hurt my feelings,even though I clear about not caring about if he said yes or no,I'm just stalking yeses so I pmerc with them

i never said yes to u i said to u that post a apply at forum whn u were spamming me about join also said that we will put a vote i never said yes to u

cross said yes vani dint said yes or no if u spammed mbd and vomm even they said ok about u but they have to tell guild leader or post her or any member

2. I did that cuz nubrose kept attacking a cute ranger after i told her to stop,he kept attacking her like 10sec after she stopped e.e

for killing me u ever read the rules of ABC before even apply?

stop acting 2faced,you know killing you has nothing to do with kicking me,as i said if you guys don't like me just kick me,don't duck with me about the rules,what about whorelock when he killed me up mc caravan,in fact it wasn't just him who tryed to kill me

the clan just didn't want me,and when someone in the clan breacks the rules all breack,I'm not the first guy to kill someone in the guild and DID say sorry but you acted like a child,any way you're right,I was in abc,I wanted to talk with merc but what to talk about,my clan mates have so grudge on me to act 2faced just to get me kicked.

First maybe we need a list of all alt elf chars here on main page to avoid more problems. I only really know Spanish and crosses rangers and I would hate to infect this question more cause I killed someone that I didn't know was ABC. Obviously this matter is important to many people.

Second I don't feel like the protection stretches onto your elf friends, it is only for ABC alt elves. If your elf friend (that's not ABC) dies deal with it. Just cause you know a ABC alt elf is not a free pass.

Thirdly we are going on four pages of drama, can we please get back to be constructive and rockin again  :friends:

First maybe we need a list of all alt elf chars here on main page to avoid more problems. I only really know Spanish and crosses rangers and I would hate to infect this question more cause I killed someone that I didn't know was ABC. Obviously this matter is important to many people.

Second I don't feel like the protection stretches onto your elf friends, it is only for ABC alt elves. If your elf friend (that's not ABC) dies deal with it. Just cause you know a ABC alt elf is not a free pass.

Thirdly we are going on four pages of drama, can we please get back to be constructive and rockin again  :friends:

I agree with Bloody. But, it's sort of hard to keep track of who has and elf and who isn't and who not to kill etc. etc. I mean, yes, it sucks to get killed off but that is just part of the game. I don't see why people get a free pass at all or get upset if they are elves getting killed on MC or vs. versa. And, you have to think too, the guild will expand and then what? Then you add more people and that opens the possibility of adding MORE people WITH elven characters!!!!

In the end I feel more like I am trying to study for a test than trying to play a game and just have fun.

But I have an idea for this dilema! Why don't those of you here who have elven chars too make a guild and add everyone's elf chars to it? That way you can call it something like or something so we ALL KNOW that you are part of ABC on MC side and you, hopefully, wouldn't get killed off? I mean, it would show up under your name and people would see it-as long as they have the guilds showing in their settings.

See Bloody? I AM being constructive!  ;D

What do you guys think? I'm just honestly putting it out there because I don't always keep up with everyone and I really don't know a lot of you. Those of you I do know is only because of Bloody.

I agree with Bloody. But, it's sort of hard to keep track of who has and elf and who isn't and who not to kill etc. etc. I mean, yes, it sucks to get killed off but that is just part of the game. I don't see why people get a free pass at all or get upset if they are elves getting killed on MC or vs. versa. And, you have to think too, the guild will expand and then what? Then you add more people and that opens the possibility of adding MORE people WITH elven characters!!!!

In the end I feel more like I am trying to study for a test than trying to play a game and just have fun.

But I have an idea for this dilema! Why don't those of you here who have elven chars too make a guild and add everyone's elf chars to it? That way you can call it something like or something so we ALL KNOW that you are part of ABC on MC side and you, hopefully, wouldn't get killed off? I mean, it would show up under your name and people would see it-as long as they have the guilds showing in their settings.

What do you guys think? I'm just honestly putting it out there because I don't always keep up with everyone and I really don't know a lot of you. Those of you I do know is only because of Bloody.

Thank you

tell that to the guy who has is ready to use the fact that i killed him once just to get me kicked.

nothing in killing me i will kill back but

1. its a rule and he knew my elf/mc both he called me pvp but while i was waiting me the "cute ranger " came before him and start atk me i killed after she came back i atk again so she wont kill me but he tried save her but i killed so 2 more elf who enter then start atk me and he killed me  :facepalm: 

nothing in killing me i will kill back but

1. its a rule and he knew my elf/mc both he called me pvp but while i was waiting me the "cute ranger " came before him and start atk me i killed after she came back i atk again so she wont kill me but he tried save her but i killed so 2 more elf who enter then start atk me and he killed me  :facepalm:

she stopped attacking cuz i asked,and you kept attacking her for like 10sec and she isn't attacking,don't act 2faced

Seriously.

Get it together guys! 

It's a game. Can we move on?

I want an honest opinion of my idea!

I think we should create a "Sister Guild" (you know it's called 'sister 'cause it's related) and we should call it ABC123 and that should for the chosen side. All ABC who have elves should start a guild and be part of it.

In the rules for both guilds should be that we have to have the settings set so that we can see everyone's guild; that way when we see the chosen who have ABC123 we know it's part of our guild members and that means NO KILLING.

I don't want to see anymore drama, I think this is a good solution to end it. Also, I think each ABC member who has an elf char should donate gold so that the 30,000g gets paid. The person who buys the unity sign pays no gold because otherwise that is unfair. I think it's fair. And, we should all want to do this because we are supposed to be friends and help/support each other.

Now, I want to hear the honest opinions from the others!  :give_rose:

Its not about the rules neither the gold,Maybe with shyleen,she just dislike or has a grudge on me i dunno,i tryed to keep stuff with them about the rrules

but for nubrose,we are friends,were friends,at least i thought we were friends,i didn't kill out if grudge,but he is now acting 2faced and digging for me to get me kicked out of grudge,I'm out of this guild.

Its not about the rules neither the gold,Maybe with shyleen,she just dislike or has a grudge on me i dunno,i tryed to keep stuff with them about the rrules

but for nubrose,we are friends,were friends,at least i thought we were friends,i didn't kill out if grudge,but he is now acting 2faced and digging for me to get me kicked out of grudge,I'm out of this guild.

2 face ? man she wasnt my friend and she started atk me whn i was waiting u ffs u asked her to stop but i would kill her and u wanted pvp me so could have waited

ur the one raging on whats app for no reason killed me coz i said "umadbro" ? i stop reply here

1 quedtion,why did you kill her after she stopped for +10seconds?

dont trust any elf except my friends happn alot times i leav elf alive they kill me if they have a chance so no risk

that elf you "couldn't trust" was ready to solo maraksha 2times and die by an mc just because I'm her friend and a friend mcs of mine need CL,like it or not you bullshited when you killed her

GRUDGE on u?  :unknw:  who r u in d first place to waste my time hating too... i just question you being n guild as only one voted yes on you well in fact d rule stated at least 5 votes... and i dared you to show me proof ppol voted at you either ss or page here in thread which you to show and worst make up with some duckin lies  :facepalm: ... and since u already accepted it dat your not part in guild soo enaf with ur shit talks..

and i agree on bloody too to put our alts in first page  :good:

GRUDGE on u?  :unknw:  who r u in d first place to waste my time hating too... i just question you being n guild as only one voted yes on you well in fact d rule stated at least 5 votes... and i dared you to show me proof ppol voted at you either ss or page here in thread which you to show and worst make up with some ♥♥♥♥in lies  :facepalm: ... and since u already accepted it dat your not part in guild soo enaf with ur shit talks..

and i agree on bloody too to put our alts in first page  :good:

I'm not joining back anyway,but for the record,none of them pmed me "bro i don't want to vote yes for you" just like spanish did and i have no proplem with it,no ,nubrose waited till he had a proplem with me then came up with this shit as if he had no tongue to tell me like days ago,so don't duck with me about the rules,they had nothing with my kick

Can you guys stop making arguments over pointless things that happened in the past.

YASIR, To let you know, you got in without the right amount of votes and said the members already said yes when infact they didn't say yes or no. Since no one made a choice and only Crossfit clearly said yes ( Not like he even says no at all ) I decided to add you in the guild and informed the people who couldn't decide that if they want you kicked just say so and I will do it because you didn't get in with the right votings.

And now some members are getting annoyed and irritated with your behavior, I won't say names, even I felt it too and some of them came up to me and finally asked to kick you, which I did.

Killing Nubrose IS one of the reasons why you got kicked, You killed him cause he wouldn't stop hitting a stranger who attacked him? And before that you were already having arguments and calling him chicken and shit cause he won't come back because you killed him 3 vs 1 for a pointless reason, not to mention it was you who called him for a PvP.

And btw, this multiple tears excuse, you where attacking me with tears and when I had 400 hp left I decided not to heal myself so you would ducking stop hitting me already since I was watching Anime, I saw it with my own eyes you hit me with Tears and normal hit, you where using Armistice and Power word on Asceticx while using normal hits and tears on me, another lie of yours  :facepalm:

Anyway, you are out of the guild and that's it, all the answers are above, if you wanna continue pointless drama then do it somewhere else and get out of our guild topic.

AND TO THE REST OF THE MEMBERS, STOP MAKING DRAMA, STOP NERD RAGING ON YOUR OWN DOINGS AND STOP FCKING NERD RAGING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THAT CLEARLY GOES TO YOU SPANISH.

I'm 16 years old, probably youngest in group and I seem to know how to avoid and fix more than you guys do, don't you even have no shame?  :facepalm:  This is already pissing me off and affecting me emotionally and physically, if you guys decide to end it up to this I don't mind leaving guild and having my own ways with my own guild, JUST ASKING YOU GUYS TO HELP ME EVEN IF IT'S JUST TO STOP ACTING LIKE A KID, FOR FCKS SAKE.

If you don't speak up then it will be your problem in the end just like this, don't come blaming me cause I clearly informed you guys before adding him.

cant you understand dis qoute? truth hurts ryt? piece of advice go to ur english teacher to help you explain this... im out on this so bye bye woof woof woof

So I'm still up for a complete astral walk through with ABC, if anyone think this would be fun let me know. I just want to finnish the whole deal, take some pics, maybe a video, make some ABC memories :) Anyone wanna?

(no farming purposes)

So I'm still up for a complete astral walk through with ABC, if anyone think this would be fun let me know. I just want to finnish the whole deal, take some pics, maybe a video, make some ABC memories :) Anyone wanna?

(no farming purposes)

can do free till like 6hrs more xD

(no farming purposes)

I'm not really in the mood right now man, but to be honest I hate running astral labyrinth, but if alot of people would join then you can count me in.

And by the way, my classes start this 10th so I'm gonna have a very tight schedule unlike before but I'm probably gonna be on all day from Friday to Sunday before midnight at GMT +8.

(no farming purposes)

Count me in for Astral!!!!  :yahoo:

(no farming purposes)

yes we can do a fun video with all guild members on lab and also farm xD some ppl need money!!!and soon we got a guild bank  :drinks: e.e abc cat army on gg 8) Опубликованное фото

yes we can do a fun video with all guild members on lab and also farm xD some ppl need money!!!and soon we got a guild bank  :drinks: e.e abc cat army on gg 8) Опубликованное фото

OMG! WE LOOK AWESOME!!!  :drinks:

We'll try to get a ABC astral party tonight at 8pm/20:00 (forum time, so check clock on forum) hope to see you guys on, otherwise same time tomorrow if ppl can't be there tonight  :yahoo: