EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

I wont waste my time anymore. I thought ABC was the alpha and omega, guess not.

Not our problem if you were wrong. We are just a group of friends and humble players that could play good and make people mad at us thinking ABC is the holy trinity.

We are not the guild saying we are the best or putting other players down to make ourselves feel pro, braging trade chat about our cash in game to poor people playing same classes, saying we are unbeatables or rejecting good players with mid amp.

I could make the same you are doing here posting that screenshots of some of your members for make them mad insult me without think and then tell you kick them of legends because they insulted me. But i dont need to. Just go on. Have a nice day

Oh my god!!  oh . . . . . . wait . . . . . . . my. . . . . . . .  impossible . . . . .  this can not be !!! . . .  I see  . . . . .  . a butterfly  :shok:

Back to the game.

Who want to join me to annoy elves at the stairs? I got a lvl 12 rogue with 'fantastic' lvl 12 +1 weapons  :yahoo: :rofl:

Because just insulting back is simply mainstream.

yeah, it's too easy, you crush, kill and destroy enemy's morale, make them suffer, use your world like a lethal weapon! And then everyone will respect you. That's the plan.

Taken from the book "How to be successful on the Internet"

I will keep posting sweets as long as this drama keep going.

@Chrysss Sis , I don't like chocolate  :( but here you can find Nutella everywhere !!

@ Jayrox I'm agree whit you. And such comment scouldnt be used for any reason.

There are two guilds , whit all nice players in it... insulting each other when there is no winner or loser.Both of us failed.Both are insulting the other and talking rubbish.Come on guys , group hugh ?

Otherwise i guess i'm gonna find you all like this when i'll be back.

Have a nice day !

Im out of these flame wars, UNLESS, someone calls me back. Or im bored.

If boread naot need dramm level ap your DK fast for update bettar or try bread with fish :crazy:

The only one person that don't have to touch in any way here is Chery(btw,i prefer a coffe,without sugar,nutella is not my favorites,sorry for:) )!!

I don't like Nutella too :D

And coffee whitout sugar , i'm agree whit that!

If R0land hijacks our guild thread 100% then I will get an afro on my rogue and wear wild girl set for a week, mini rogue counts aswell.

Night just hit lv17, shes getting there  :good:

nicee!!! lvl 17arena items  :clapping: but better if up fast to 2O xD  like I also need to do , no one knows when update with more lvls  :(

very mature

Nothing compared to what warlunatic put in our guild thread, I was shocked, thank god devs removed it. This is for all the comments. Im not here for drama, just sharing an image with you. 

Yeah, it's too easy, you crush, kill and destroy enemy's morale, make them suffer, use your world like a lethal weapon! And then everyone will respect you. That's the plan.

Idk who told you tht this Person is catalonia but u are making fun of one of the best us rangers who existed also One of my best friends....

Simple question do u take it back?

Idk who told you tht this Person is catalonia but u are making fun of one of the best us rangers who existed also One of my best friends....

Simple question do u take it back?

Yeah, if that's not catalonia of course I take it back. My target is catalonia and the rest of the abc members. War has begun, clash of the guilds, devs doesnt take it so serious, so then clash of the guilds.

yeah, it's too easy, you crush, kill and destroy enemy's morale, make them suffer, use your world like a lethal weapon! And then everyone will respect you. That's the plan.

Yeah, if that's not catalonia of course I take it back. My target is catalonia and the rest of the abc members. War has begun, clash of the guilds, devs doesnt take it so serious, so then clash of the guilds.

dude, drama just makes us stronger, we been making drama before u even existed in ws, we are drama.

dude, drama just makes us stronger, we been making drama before u even existed in ws, we are drama.

Good, im getting used to it. Your just mad cause I smash you in pvp everytime. Even in arena, like a hot knife in butter.  :aggressive:

warlunatic too, way too easy. Devs!! I farm rouges all day and no drops.  :unknw:  :search: 

Good, im getting used to it. Your just mad cause I smash you in pvp everytime. Even in arena, like a hot knife in butter.  :aggressive:

warlunatic too, way too easy. Devs!! I farm rouges all day and no drops.  :unknw:  :search:

oh yeah in your caravans " afk  " all the day im sure you kill alot of rogues  :lol:

"Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems three...two...one, approval of Situation A recognized. Commencing the Cromwell invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent."

That was cool.

"Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems three...two...one, approval of Situation A recognized. Commencing the Cromwell invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent."

Today can we try for lab?

yea  , but maybe  I  cant today ..I  go to watch a movie , if my friends decide where and when xD  :pardon: if not I stay in home  :facepalm:  then well we can  go lab in around half hour, 1hour with me or without me good luck :drinks: 

It takes two sides for a war i dont know who did what and if i had the time i would read it all

But i got friends involved so this is mostly for them

You all have seen my past stuff

Im not trying to sound like papa

53196_.jpg

53197_.jpg

53198_.jpg

53199_.jpg