EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Well then it's done,

Pery will not join ABC.

Electricity here's been cut for idk how long, someone tell Mario I won't be on for a while cause of that, I think he's looking for me xd

why is raveinte number 1 and ♥♥♥♥♥lock pink in small letters at the bottom of list?, it shoud be shyleen top 1, merc bottom of list, with vomm in small letters above merc, raviente can be placed near warlunatic or some other random dude, fail list..

ass ive nevr talked, helped neither war with you... for wat shud i talked to u i dont even know u... ask members on this guild how i respect dem so ur advice on me to learn RESPECT is a fail...and fyi sulla can use my shamn so maybe u talked to him not me...and since merc alrdy decided do good thing ur not part of this guild...

ass ive nevr talked, helped neither war with you... for wat shud i talked to u i dont even know u... ask members on this guild how i respect dem so ur advice on me to learn RESPECT is a fail...and fyi sulla can use my shamn so maybe u talked to him not me...and since merc alrdy decided do good thing ur not part of this guild...

Ofc I can tell you "Learn what is Respect" if you talk with me like that.

Please use brain, think logical, and talk with me.

"Ive never talked, helped neither war with you..."

"I dont even know you..."

So how can you say "ducking Percy" "Dont let that idiot be member" "Such ducking asshole" if you dont know who am I?

Tell me your problem honestly, dont talk suspicious. Everything can solve by talking logically. But you are not talking in logic.

Understand? Youre wrong here, I'm not.

Thanks for the welcome-in, guys, really appreciated.

Hope we all go along well and show them what ABC guild is  :friends:

Cant do 6 shadows tonight - got our friend gang coming over. But both me (odjur) and nightngale need it. We will haft to try to rush nights quests so she can have it. But both saturday and sunday night 8pm/20:00 GMT +1 or later works for us. Hope to see it happen  :friends:

What quest is Night on?

I can boost her with Shaman help, can skip bosses and etc and go straight to shadows

Stop this drama.

Carlos is with us , you are out.

Think some of us are mature Or Not , We dont care.Its our guild , and We love each other.

We are all friends.

I Hope my Spanish has reason to get angry , Ofc i disagree with insulting parents.

Please , Stop writing drama post to our guild topic.

All of us.

Stop this drama.Carlos is with us , you are out.Think some of us are mature Or Not , We dont care.Its our guild , and We love each other.We are all friends.I Hope my Spanish has reason to get angry , Ofc i disagree with insulting parents.Please , Stop writing drama post to our guild topic.All of us.

Do you think im trying kick Spanish and I become member of ABC? Never, and Im tired. This is not drama, I explained every think to Mercuriall dont worry. Ofc youre friend of spanish and its normal to support him like He has a reason to be angry. But if you dont know whats happening in each other (sorry but) dont stick your nose please. I talked with spanish and mercurial long time after thoose things happened.

Im not enemy of anyone, dont talk like We are all friends we love each other, youre out. Stop writing to our guild list etc. For more info about me and what im trying, talk with merc and specially spanish.

We dont have leader , we are not only a clan we be a family  , old friends same with new recruits theyre also now family members we dont accept people like you for not only the reason of drama in game today ,thats not all 2 weeks ago YOU was trying to scam my warlock and my barb , how I know? this afternoon I meet some papers where I write account details and surprised I have some details with your fake id and password of you bladedancer , devilrokas ,I forgot till today  :facepalm: youre wrong using brasilian account and trying scam me, now want join abc , not if  I am here go out of this clan and dont talk us anymore , this is finished.

I'm close to shadows too,just need solar,lunar and afew easy quests,gonna try to reach shadows tonight :friends:

already done sun and moon , good luck with shadows we cant help you xD is easy to do with 1necro 1shaman and warlock tank

Do you think im trying kick Spanish and I become member of ABC? Never.[...] But if you dont know whats happening in each other (sorry but) dont stick your nose please. 

After all , Let Me advise you that you post a negative comment about my friend , and So Yes , Its my business if you touch the people i love.

as Second thing , if you dont want i stick my nose In your business , Then dont write it In a public Forum ( + In my guild topic ) Cus in that case i really feel free to reply and say whatever i want.

Keep your private things for yourself , and you will see i wont comment anything Or talk to you.I really dont give a duck about it.

And if you read correctly , i wrote that all of us has to Stop writing bullshit Or drama posts.It wasnt for WoW only.Just trying to Stop make this topic like rubbish.

Spanish isnt Just a member of ABC , he is ABC,one of the creators , a great player, a nice Person , and an Amazing friend.There cant be ABC without him.

So No , i never thought you were trying to make him be kicked of our guild.I dont think Its possible. 

Good luck , Now , Lets all Stop please.

Merc! Night worked her butt off today and after like 30 quests she got 6 shadows now. We are ready tomorrow night after 8pm GMT+1 if the guild/others are going  :shout:

So 30 minutes from now, tomorrow?

I can be on anytime, we got 2 lv18 Necros with 700+ heal so it won't be so hard

We can call more if needed, if anyone else needs just be online at that time

I'm thinking of using the range tanking tactic for 1st shadow on the top left side then when the 1st dies melees can hit n run the 2nd one, resetting the other 4, then repeating the same thing on right side then the melee classes can take over from the last 2 and change position to middle area until everyone is done.

Repeat from the 1st step if people die and 4-6 shadows are still up.

So 30 minutes from now, tomorrow?

I can be on anytime, we got 2 lv18 Necros with 700+ heal so it won't be so hard

We can call more if needed, if anyone else needs just be online at that time

I'm thinking of using the range tanking tactic for 1st shadow on the top left side then when the 1st dies melees can hit n run the 2nd one, resetting the other 4, then repeating the same thing on right side then the melee classes can take over from the last 2 and change position to middle area until everyone is done.

Repeat from the 1st step if people die and 4-6 shadows are still up.

If possible id like to have both my necro and dk inside. My necro wont report quest, but dk will. Anyways, text me on whatsapp (not group, muted) when its time.

Sange, i got a question for u, is there maybe a possible way to let me join ur guild if i make eu char becuz im from us sapphire now but  i live in eu :facepalm: , if u read this , pls consider my request ;D

How about we set up some sort of event? Guild activity, when all the guild members come together and do wars, hunt or maybe just help people who need quests.

How about we set up some sort of event? Guild activity, when all the guild members come together and do wars, hunt or maybe just help people who need quests.

yer shits getting boring! havnt seen all the guild together in one spot yet.

I'm in for a 20 man chainless

10 Warlocks 8 Shamans 1 Rogue ( Warlunatic cuz he doesn't got any other XD ) and 1 quester

The problem is, we all have different timezones, It's 12am here when most of you awake, but no probs I sleep at morning.

I'm in for a 20 man chainless

10 Warlocks 8 Shamans 1 Rogue ( Warlunatic cuz he doesn't got any other XD ) and 1 quester

The problem is, we all have different timezones, It's 12am here when most of you awake, but no probs I sleep at morning.

my nub still not report shadows can help if im on

my nub still not report shadows can help if im on

You camp there?  coz if you r done and left that place after can't go back i guess, but correct me if im wrong :P

ah and one other thng, i have to join to Marcin. So i will be inactice in "indefinite time" but trying come back as soon as possible.

So just, good luck guys/girls in the Future!

Yeah, I think the different time zones will be a problem. But if we can find a time which everyone could agree on, then we might just be able to do it!

You camp there?  coz if you r done and left that place after can't go back i guess, but correct me if im wrong :P

ah and one other thng, i have to join to Marcin. So i will be inactice in "indefinite time" but trying come back as soon as possible.

So just, good luck guys/girls in the Future!

gab hope u back soon  :friends: and i camp coz nub 3exp to 19 xD

Yes! It would be awesome to have scheduled quests or raids. It would be fun just to mangle astral with guildies, just for the unity of the guild, not for loot.

@sange - For CL count me and night in. She needs all of it and my dk only killed genie. I love trespassing ;)

And thanks for the 6 shadow show :)

How about posting some timezones in GMT so we get a feel of where everyone is? Me and night are GMT+1 and cause we have children we can't sit down and play seriously until 7pm/19:00 earliest.

Everyone should say what GMT and time they are normally online and days aswell, like if you have class, work or anything.

I'll add it beside everyone's name in the 1st page.

well im gmt +12 and usualy play from 1am-6am work from 4pm-12:30am so during my work season thats pretty much only time definatly can not play

about to go on a looonnnngggg paid holiday from work  8)

well im gmt +12 and usualy play from 1am-6am work from 4pm-12:30am so during my work season thats pretty much only time definatly can not play

about to go on a looonnnngggg paid holiday from work  8)

Well...about Me, ill be pretty busy , But i will Let you know soon my free time hour.

And guys , i think Lucifer and iambert hasnt done shadows Too(Not reported).So if any of you need it , count on Mario/Me.

In spain we have +2gmt and I am the most of time on , rare to see me off, pm me for anything but I cant help in six shadows