SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

This guy..just no words.it seems like he gave her the feeling that he will kill himself when she dont love him but one day it was enough. What a pervert. He (wolfsy) kicked me from guild without reason.called me a scammer without reason.but now all see he is just a disgusting liar,who got left by a girl and give me the fault.he dont understand tht girl dont love perverts

87038_.png

87040_.png

87042_.png

Опубликованное фото

After update can i use dark magic for Lightning Bolt and Bees?

Finally :>

No you cannot. Cuz you are giving dem to my Mage brah.

Why? I think it can be possible

Because when staves change their skills to "Magic Power" hey'll increase their type of damage not all the types, so when you use dark staff it'll increase the dark with u not all the types & bolt & bees needs moon.

Because when staves change their skills to "Magic Power" hey'll increase their type of damage not all the types, so when you use dark staff it'll increase the dark with u not all the types & bolt & bees needs moon.

But all kinds of magic damage will be turned into just magic. So yes, you will be able to use the "dark dmg" on your skills.

Why? I think it can be possible

Yes you can, at update there will only be 1 attribute in a staff, Magic attack.

It will change depending on your class.

That's why everyone is jizzing over the opposite faction staffs they saved, and I am raging cause of the opposite faction staffs I did not save.

Also Magic def will take the same effect but I think they will remove Magic def from lv17 Armour from lab which is known as Dark Def equips today.

But all kinds of magic damage will be turned into just magic. So yes, you will be able to use the "dark dmg" on your skills.

Ok then check this pic n read it.

87054_.png

I am curious about the update.Will it cause balancement or more chaos?I feel :unknw:

Don't worry about "disbalance" with attack/heal skills. Everything is adjusted and made for keeping balance.

so who else is kicking themselves in the head for selling opposing faction SD staff or life steal equips for dirt cheap?

so who else is kicking themselves in the head for selling opposing faction SD staff or life steal equips for dirt cheap?

They still don't understand it :facepalm: .

Listen guys:

In new update the staves have a magic in it will be turned into "Magic Power" & this Magic Power will increase their past staff type of DMG.

Meaning: Nothing changed & in update we'll see more.

1800hp, is it duck hunting season yet? :D

stats over health if against a "class" your "class" has an advantage of

health over stats if against a "class" your "class" is weakest against, and/or personal preference if match isnt as "easy as a warlock against a bd"

theirs a combat triangle if you look really really hard, and it starts with believing this game is more in-depth then you think

I gave him a last chance to pay my gold back (on second screen you see his answer).

The first screen shows that he stole our gold from warehouse of legends.

Now you see how wolfsy really is .

The symbols and black colour hide personal messages from ppl i dont want to include in this story

87107_.png

87109_.png

I gave him a last chance to pay my gold back (on second screen you see his answer).

The first screen shows that he stole our gold from warehouse of legends.

Now you see how wolfsy really is .

The symbols and black colour hide personal messages from ppl i dont want to include in this story

Опубликованное фото

I dont think sharing private personal stuff on forum is cool but he has done it before too.

I get he owes you 10k but this personal shit is going a bit over the limit

I mean geez, a debt is a debt.... but its only 10k... I piss away way more than that in a matter of seconds

I dont think sharing private personal stuff on forum is cool but he has done it before too.

I get he owes you 10k but this personal shit is going a bit over the limit

I mean geez, a debt is a debt.... but its only 10k... I piss away way more than that in a matter of seconds

Nah u dont really understood it. The gold he stole from guild was much. I donrT know how much was mine..a lot.

The 10k are another story.He told me to pay the weekly 10k. I did.logged of.logged on.was kicked. The 10k are just a little piece.

AND dont forget the work time and gold i used to help the guild.but well,i shouldnt have trust this freak...

It stopped being personal when he kicked me from guild and told others and in wc that i am a scammer.without reason.