SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

lol, La0nza deleted my other meme but not the screens? XD

enough with the damn XD's are you a pre-teen?

i reported you for the nazi picture, youre welcome

grow up already

oho pummy teri toh nikal padi.

shadi kab ki hai  ;D

this isnt international forum, try and speak english in russian forum and see how youre treated.

enough with the damn XD's are you a pre-teen?

i reported you for the nazi picture, youre welcome

grow up already

this isnt international forum, try and speak english in russian forum and see how youre treated.

U know what is the difference beetween an ass and you?

Me neither.

U know what is the difference beetween an ass and you?

Me neither.

Be careful profundo Ur talking with a "future" moderator xD

He mad his old ench gear will be "averaged" i love to see Ur shit chars getting smacked u ass :D

Be careful profundo Ur talking with a "future" moderator xD

He mad his old ench gear will be "averaged" i love to see Ur shit chars getting smacked u ass :D

funny how 80% of your posts are about my application to be moderator

you dont see me begging to be mod? do you?

you think im gonna care if im not chosen? you think this affects my life in any way whatsoever?

youve always made fun of my characters, you think this update will make it any different? you actually think i wake up in the morning and care what you think about me? maybe if you post 20 more times specifically about me, ill give you the attention you crave

Wow br drama :(

:good:

Im sorry but just my opinion :) "he took the gold from warehouse" but that doesnt mean he scammed the gold... Always remember that there's always a reason for everything (might he told the reason why he did that, *who knows?!") so we better ask first before we judge and jump into conclusion... Sometimes screen shots cannot serve as a good proof especially if we cant see the FULL story behind the issue... ;)

#nonegativevibes

why is it so hard to believe a lv 19 can have red boss quests? %)

I skipped all except maraksha and GG. Just today did first island bosses.

farmers at dinalt and kratt didnt believe me when I said I only need quest

So annoying. They dont believe even if u show them quest rewards  :facepalm:

87167_.png

87169_.png

So annoying. They dont believe even if u show them quest rewards  :facepalm:

yup. sometimes I prefer to wait til boss is free then solo it.  less facepalm moments

yup. sometimes I prefer to wait til boss is free then solo it.  less facepalm moments

Not gonna happen with genie.

y maybe if you post 20 more times specifically about me, ill give you the attention you crave

:good:

you already did. and profundo not br. even if he was wouldnt make him less of a cool guy

Im sorry but just my opinion :) "he took the gold from warehouse" but that doesnt mean he scammed the gold... Always remember that there's always a reason for everything (might he told the reason why he did that, *who knows?!") so we better ask first before we judge and jump into conclusion... Sometimes screen shots cannot serve as a good proof especially if we cant see the FULL story behind the issue... ;)

#nonegativevibes

He said he was broke and bought costumes for the gold.he didnt scsm the gold,he STOLE the gold. Read my other comments too the  you have the full story.he was in love,spammed me to help him,i gave him advices,he stole gold from guild to buy presents for girls,he wanted analsex,he got left,he was depressive,gave me the fault,called me scammer without reason,he wished that my family and me die. 

I would say he need a mental hospital again.

I'm curious to see how many casters will go crying after Hassn amps +10 Accesories and pot/scrolls Mdef.

So curious.

Let's not forget Gloves/Helm Mdef charm.

try that with lv17 "dark" set :lol:

They said some equipments will have changes.

150% sure they will change those.

I think mages will be the best magic tanks

They already are. But nothing beats Ranger DPS. Pots, Priests and Minions will take care of the Defense.

This update makes equal changes to all classes, meaning no one will get any higher benefit than the other as of right now.

You'd just see more numbers.

Mages will always get that bonus % from shield, this coming update, every class will be able to get Mdef equal to everyone elses.

What I'd be more aware of is, would this make Mage Mdef tanking useless just like Necros, Priests and Minions did to needing 2k Dark def to tank eye, when now you get spammed with heals that you don't even need Defense, just Health enough not to die in a few seconds.

Negativity, here to crush the people's hopes.

Well, that's what you think.

I think they will leave astral untouched, just as it is now. Healing is one of the most overpowered things in this game, it has always been since Beta when Druids and Shamans camp in crossing with Purple & Blue wing buff ticking themselves to full HP while the poor nonhealers sit there AFK hoping the dudes just piss off. Amping for more heal is a big no no.

I just hope devs know what they are doing and this finally brings balance. would be sad of this turns out a bigger screw-up than the screw-up they are trying to fix.

And I assume we will have new "chainless" quests to do. Since we must finish chainless to bring reputation with them from -5000 to 0, and must spend reputation points to access these instances. Theres gonna have to be a way to gain reputation points. Unless there is something I missed...

quick someone post a screenshot before we get lynched for offtopic

Judging from the previous updates itself.

It's so obvious this will be another p2win strat and there will be many bugs.

But the main reason to doing this is to balance, so I doubt they will scale heal with amps.

It's already clear that there is a p2win strat in this - Amplifying rings and amulet for more Mdef.

and since when isn't there an off topic here, this is like our Tavern topic in International section, Russians have a topic for all the off topics, their Screenshot topic is mostly screens and fighting.

Most of the screenshots are just posts of people killing their enemies and not even part of the game. And 5% Pvprange spamming his new videos on all sticky topics.

true, true

here is my lil collection and probably my future sig. Still have a few more to add, gonna wait til they are "complete"  >:D

Опубликованное фото

Ikr :/

Either this

Опубликованное фото

Or maybe i'll try something else, any suggestions?

true, true

here is my lil collection and probably my future sig. Still have a few more to add, gonna wait til they are "complete"  >:D

Опубликованное фото

That shit cray ._.