SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

why is it so hard to believe a lv 19 can have red boss quests? %)

I skipped all except maraksha and GG. Just today did first island bosses.

farmers at dinalt and kratt didnt believe me when I said I only need quest

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

still need kratt :facepalm: :D

Oh i was wrong no one wants you :D ~tfw all you have is forum

this coming from someone who tolerates racism while it suits him. who talks about people he doesnt even know like he's all knowing.

who thinks real life values dont count on the internet. hmm seems like im not the one out of touch with reality.

kinda "feel" sad for you now, yes cause u know... humans have feelings, but net droids seem to be diferent.

or in a language u understand (except its just you)

86825_.jpg

I beat marce today on my necro :blush:  ( I lost too tho )

Then wild locks appear and no more pvp's ( Or were they rogues? )

Crit heals are cray as fug.

yeah. i was changing sets to see how u'd handle full moon when i got jumped ;D  nice crits fag xD all in all, good job. nice heal timings. maybe i should use dark def?  :blush:

yeah. i was changing sets to see how u'd handle full moon when i got jumped ;D  nice crits fag xD all in all, good job. nice heal timings. maybe i should use dark def?  :blush:

Maybe i should get moon def going too :blush:  Charmed sun def ain't helping against druids xD

Maybe i should get moon def going too :blush:  Charmed sun def ain't helping against druids xD

+1 And ill go change my runes to moon defence after i get out of kota xD

post-8672-14177038369093_thumb.jpg

That was for my shaman. And i did change them.

Moon runes nowhere to be found. Since ages. Necro crying blood. She wants them runes real bad.

Moon runes nowhere to be found. Since ages. Necro crying blood. She wants them runes real bad.

pvp my druid sometime too  :blush:

idiots sell moon runes from shop for 1k whenever surprise chests are on sale while theirs a miracle coin/discount in shop sale on same day (happens around once a month)

i call them idiots, because if they simply kept them in their inventory for less than a week, theyd be back up to 3k+

err... i mean... buy the moon runes in market for 3k.... theyre certainly not MY runes which im flipping  :blush:

Oh i was wrong no one wants you :D ~tfw all you have is forum

Bro feeling we know xd , let him to cry alone.

this is what I read when he post :(

Blablabla forever alonez , no gf, that feel blablabla I think im proz becoz blablabla my oldz matez dont  lovez me balablablablabalabla  zo I left guild and now I try toz be a victim spaming forum blbblabalaala im alone blablablablabla tryingz toz make my matez blablabla love me please blbalblablabla feel sad the feel no gf is killing me thats why I play on a femalez char for know to feel the feeling without feel alonez

Daily pvp life of Swaaz.

pvp in non-pvp area?  :wacko:

edit: were u part of the war 3 hours ago? man that was epic. i know itll sound like im gloating, but elves definitely won that war. whoever called mcs to gather at nadir, you didnt even make it to caravan with 50 mcs  :diablo: :diablo:

pvp in non-pvp area?  :wacko:

edit: were u part of the war 3 hours ago? man that was epic. i know itll sound like im gloating, but elves definitely won that war. whoever called mcs to gather at nadir, you didnt even make it to caravan with 50 mcs  :diablo: :diablo:

p00r mcs ;o;

and no. I was busy.

Опубликованное фото

i scammed  2 chars so far but my friends made me give one back, kept the ranger though ( its weak because any strong char i ever had was amped by other people and the good items there were given. im gratefull to God that scammers are accepted in ABC. oh and i just got my first girlfriend ever so now i make posts about other people not having a gf even though i congratulated them on facebook like 20 days for being together for nearly half a year, im such a fake ♥♥♥♥  :facepalm:  facepalms, facepalms to myself because of myself

butt hurt about 3 shamans getting rapped over and over by 2 bds and 1 druid? u werent even talking or in the middle of anything, just cant be without attention can ya? well u got it now

edit: "the love, it makes us better mens"  :lol:  "my english is so much better now"  :good: 

86865_.jpg

Nice to see forums havent changed. 15 pages of hate. Never gets old

ill have you know my grandmother died due to br's not complaining enough on a game forum

you sicken me

oh and you smell

ill have you know my grandmother died due to br's not complaining enough on a game forum

you sicken me

oh and you smell

And that wants to be a moderator  :facepalm:

you sicken me

oh and you smell

Ill have you know my bestfriends mothers nieces sister stubbed her toe due to poorly thought out troll comments by swaaz on warspear online forums. You sicken me. And your ranger is a weak noob.

And that wants to be a moderator  :facepalm:

That why he will never become one  ;D

He will forever be a noobass ranger bragging how close he kited and killed a lowlvl melee  :drinks:

Assuming i tolerated it? I told him cut the jokes off. He didnt, kicked easy everyone makes mistakes but some pussy on forum will hold on to it forever. Funny i lost your respect but i never gave a ♥♥♥♥ about you in the first place

That why he will never become one  ;D

He will forever be a noobass ranger bragging how close he kited and killed a lowlvl melee  :drinks:

+ he will lose every single comparation with Mioco xD If he ever become mod*

You ran like a caster

:lol:

But great job killing a hard working non mc-user anyway.  :drinks:

I dont use mcoins too.it just show that you guys cant beat me and a random guy in 3 vs 2 :( pm me then i can teach you how a melee can be strong too :)

Assuming i tolerated it? I told him cut the jokes off. He didnt, kicked easy everyone makes mistakes but some pussy on forum will hold on to it forever. Funny i lost your respect but i never gave a ♥♥♥♥ about you in the first place

funny cause when someone doesnt care he doesnt bother insulting people who in fact didnt even talked to you. pussy? like 5 people all insulting me at the same time n im the pussy? leave ur couch, get in touch with real life.

alyanorno,  Yeah, he was so funny, thanks for telling me his lock name, muahahah :D

P.S. My mage is everything but not high ampled in any case xD also I still have all the arena set :/

butt hurt about 3 shamans getting rapped over and over by 2 bds and 1 druid? u werent even talking or in the middle of anything, just cant be without attention can ya? well u got it now

edit: "the love, it makes us better mens"  :lol:  "my english is so much better now"  :good:

Fascinating ,I care alot, nope :( know how I feeling ? I feel at the moment, constipate, but dont worry, I doing  a pretty shit for you on my toilet , feel it , is is so good the sensation when you shit reading , If you want I can send you my dear shit  with my signature.

if youre going to be the 400th person to state the obvious, and not even post a screenshot, you will get an obviously sarcastic answer. keep barking

Ill have you know my bestfriends mothers nieces sister stubbed her toe due to poorly thought out troll comments by swaaz on warspear online forums. You sicken me. And your ranger is a weak noob.

thanks for the reply

pls respond

if youre going to be the 400th person to state the obvious, and not even post a screenshot, you will get an obviously sarcastic answer. keep barking

thanks for the reply

pls respond

Опубликованное фото

Fascinating ,I care alot, nope :( know how I feeling ? I feel at the moment, constipate, but dont worry, I doing  a pretty shit for you on my toilet , feel it , is is so good the sensation when you shit reading , If you want I can send you my dear shit  with my signature.

same reply to your every post (with some examples), anything else is just babble from a backstabbing monkey (remember what rogue you kept pming to help you everytime you where being atacked)

"know how I feeling ?" "is is so good the sensation when you shit reading"

"my english is so much better now" .