SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

I could rename it to Egoist bashing Maestro X but you are not worth to stop streaming hentai

Oh! that's too much of anger for a lil sentence :tease: , oh why I'm not worth it :'(  & Btw you can say X only  ;) .

Indos be hatein

Lol ♥♥♥♥ed up, u pvp me without give signal first i know u always did that but its so unfair

Pvp my mage  :aggressive:

Lol ♥♥♥♥ed up, u pvp me without give signal first i know u always did that but its so unfair

Pvp my mage  :aggressive:

noobs will be noobs. when all u do is imitate others u gotta cheat to imitate their results  ;D  just another typical zain fail :facepalm:

i dont intend to lvl up my char.. It will be arena spammer someday(maybe)

then i apologize, as ive had a char for 2 years specifically for that purpose, and its quite fun!  :good:

Опубликованное фото

Hey pliskin, since im leveling my mage in sap and dk also but not like HEY IM SUPERACTIVE I DO !@*()#@thousands OF GO AT DAY. More like hey all my chars are from other server so gimme a breath.

Well the thing is, you or any of your friends know a nice guild who need gp but dnt rush people?

I would help them with newbie gp till i go 13 then with daily.

I dnt need rank or anything.

let me introduce the brave squad.

these amazingly adventurous and brave people arent afraid to wait for a WHOLE druid. no sir!! they will face him with all their courage, because they are cunning. they will sit very quietly as the single druid closes in ready to strike vicious bolts. they wont move because the warlock circle "doesnt" have more range than the druid root and blind "doesnt" hit first so their are unable to try and chase that whole bunch of single druid that threatens to kill them all.

the brave squad :)

87285_.jpg

let me introduce the brave squad.

these amazingly adventurous and brave people arent afraid to wait for a WHOLE druid. no sir!! they will face him with all their courage, because they are cunning. they will sit very quietly as the single druid closes in ready to strike vicious bolts. they wont move because the warlock circle "doesnt" have more range than the druid root and blind "doesnt" hit first so their are unable to try and chase that whole bunch of single druid that threatens to kill them all.

the brave squad :)

Cazapollos is not one of the best mcs. Is one of the megaamplified. Nothing pro or skilled in that.

Get Jastuk out of that rectangle.

He is one of the nicest guys i meet ingame and dont fit at all in same bag with Caza.

Hey pliskin, since im leveling my mage in sap and dk also but not like HEY IM SUPERACTIVE I DO !@*()#@thousands OF GO AT DAY. More like hey all my chars are from other server so gimme a breath.

Well the thing is, you or any of your friends know a nice guild who need gp but dnt rush people?

I would help them with newbie gp till i go 13 then with daily.

I dnt need rank or anything.

I pm you with my feels

Does this Golden Line make sense?

Warlocks are probably offended

too afraid to state ur identity when talking in world chat but bothers to screen an obvious mistake which was corrected few secs after (no ss of that? ) :facepalm:  half truths wont cut it  :good:

87325_.jpg