SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Why dont we just let the newbies do chainless the game has to continue and all know chainless is required for towers  :facepalm:  what do you gain killing the players who dont even have complete weapons  :unknw:  next time you kill a newbie doing chainless think of the days when you were new and cursed people who killed you on way to lake or dinalt .... come on guys you have arena and pvp area/cave to fight grow and let others grow too  :drinks:

gain the same as when mcs where in eye all day long killing every elf party there (before swamps)

Why dont we just let the newbies do chainless the game has to continue and all know chainless is required for towers  :facepalm:  what do you gain killing the players who dont even have complete weapons  :unknw:  next time you kill a newbie doing chainless think of the days when you were new and cursed people who killed you on way to lake or dinalt .... come on guys you have arena and pvp area/cave to fight grow and let others grow too  :drinks:

Maybe also change the name of the game to peacespear then....lol

I usually dont be rude to anyone but these scammers piss me off  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PS: sorry for bad language  :blush:

87451_.png

87452_.png

87453_.png

now for the last posts, enjoy :)

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wew dude no need to delete over a bunch of greifers, think of friends first.. or maybe its for the best. I wish you luck in whatever endeavours you go on now.. sorry for my failed trolling on you. I hate to see players fall on their swords unless they really got on my black list

holy sh!t ,

Опубликованное фото

That is like super win for your haters.

They made you give up... to the point you deleted chars.

So running away from your "problems" is your solution, huh?

You can say whatever you want to but in the end you only lose. 

Bet your haters would be partying right now.

holy sh!t ,

Опубликованное фото

That is like super win for your haters.

They made you give up... to the point you deleted chars.

So running away from your "problems" is your solution, huh?

You can say whatever you want to but in the end you only lose. 

Bet your haters would be partying right now.

oh u mean the one who heal while they're gankin?  yeah.

as if i'd even delete a char because of people killing me, been hated by the oposite faction since the begining. i delete and leave a game when its no longer fun. since this game aparently is about team kills and im a team of one with many haters against me and many lovers not on my side, why should i even play when i got so many other good games to play where my talents are indeed apretiated?

super win for my haters? lol if they enjoyed killing me so much, why would it be a win never to be able to kill me again? any player quitting a game is a loss for all, except scammers (those wont ever be missed).  in the end it just means this game isnt worth playing anymore, which says a lot about most of the people i got to know here

Nope i never heal any ganker.

[yes i did once but by mistake, that was today and thats it]

But you also attacked me at elf side so i think we even each other out.

Nope i never heal any ganker.

[yes i did once but by mistake, that was today and thats it]

But you also attacked me at elf side so i think we even each other out.

"Nope i never heal any ganker.[yes i did once but by mistake, that was today and thats it]I don't need to help others to gank u, i believe in 1v1 , if i can't kill 1v1 then no shame in dying, thats what i deserve for being weak. That is how game works, strong dominate the weak.anyways, i wont act as a friend and then help someone kill you, that is not how i am. If i am your friend, i stay your friend, if enemy then will kill u. I don't need to hide from you and secretly heal someone, that is actions of a coward.I rather go into elf side and kill u right there, like a boss.Moreover, even if I heal a "ganker" , still it should not effect u at all, you can just add one more person in hate wagon, that is all.I have seen you quit game before also, when someone quits a game, he deletes warspear, does not delete his chars. Only a loser delete his chars.I told u before also, deleting char is worst possible solution for the problem, just man up and fight. You say the game is not worth playing but that still does not explain the reason for someone to delete his chars. You are merely twisting the truth now. When someone quits the game, he leaves a good bye message in forums and this is something to expect at the very least before we see an active forum member quit.You never even hinted that you are going to leave the game, if that were the case, you would have bothered to tell me at least and say a good bye like all my friends do. you just quit the game all of a sudden, this is not how people quit the game and that is certainly not how you will quit the game.and even when they quit, they don't delete their chars, that is something completely retarded. One and only explanation is that you accept your defeat and your haters made you quit the game. I literally feel like coming to your home and b!tch slap you for this stupid action  I am so mad at you can't even explain it in words. I don't want to make a drama out of it thats why i pm'd u. wrote some sh!t to justify myself at SS topic."

i tried quitting once, didnt work cause i still had chars. if deleting rogue, being off guilds when i could easily be in any of the top ones warent signals i was thinking about quiting then the retarded one is you. how can anyone be defeated in a game where u can revive and come back?

anyway i dont anyone any sorts of explanation of why i did it but since u insist.. i deleted cause i wouldnt be able to stay away if i had chars to play. and i quit simply because there a few rivals worth my time. the gankers arent rivals at all, they just weak ducks that need groups to kill me. how long have you seen anyone defeat me in pvp? who wasnt higher amp or started unfairly? thats the definition of a boring game, when ur so on top that takes at least 2 "strong" people to kill you. these little disapointments in all my so called friends just made it easier for me to quit.

little kid that defines his life through the amount of animés he knows and the amount of threads he can spam with useless comments thinks its funny? not impressed. :good:

Look at this bug  ;D  when I pressed it showed me the real one & when I re on on my character it's been fixed lols :lol: .

87474_.jpg

87475_.jpg

little kid that defines his life through the amount of animés he knows and the amount of threads he can spam with useless comments thinks its funny? not impressed. :good:

So you call me kid for watching anime, and then post anime and cartoon with causing pain? That's miserable, m8.

youtu.be/83v9YLS5oKY?t=7s

So you call me kid for watching anime, and then post anime and cartoon with causing pain? That's miserable, m8.

do you even troll?

keep feeding m8

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

some people's brain are just too limited. when did i say kid for watching animé? re-read or do i need to explain?

and my post was in a language i thought u'd understand

Well then, who do you think you're calling a kid? If you wanna show off with your age, then act like a 30 year old man.

Instead of being a loser trying to explain himself so his enemies don't have satisfaction, tell them. Being passive aggresive won't do you any good.

Опубликованное фото

:lol:

Speechless

and the female version steps forward. since her tastes are more about tentacles ravanging her insides through her sexual parts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-S90RBhI7k

I hope this isnt a decision you later regret. Maybe it was the wise thing to do. On my part it was fun having you at ABC and FoF. I hope luck follows in your path. Take care.

im enjoyin this alright

shouldn't u be somewhere, scamming someone to get signs to amp ur scammed gear? or maybe copying shitzo's new look (whatever it is) or someone else's (my) pvp style?

Well then, who do you think you're calling a kid? If you wanna show off with your age, then act like a 30 year old man.

Instead of being a loser trying to explain himself so his enemies don't have satisfaction, tell them. Being passive aggresive won't do you any good.

Опубликованное фото

kids make kid remarks. wanna be treated as an adult act like it. or u can always:

Look at this bug  ;D  when I pressed it showed me the real one & when I re on on my character it's been fixed lols :lol: .

0 slots for 0 mcoins. Atleast that bug makes sense. :clapping:

0 slots for 0 mcoins. Atleast that bug makes sense. :clapping:

isnt a bug  :facepalm:

first inventory slot expansion costs 1mc

if warspear has a 50% off all miracle coin sale, it goes to 0mc

its how i got my alts free expansions

I hope this isnt a decision you later regret. Maybe it was the wise thing to do. On my part it was fun having you at ABC and FoF. I hope luck follows in your path. Take care.

nah, not gonna regret at all  ;D  i thought about it for these last few months.

and i feel the same  ;)  glad to have met you and shared some nice talks, best of luck (u got my facebook eheh feel free to hit send anytime)

kids make kid remarks. wanna be treated as an adult act like it. or u can always:

So still playing with age. Why does an adult like you seek so much attention from everyone? If someone doesn't talk to you in a way you want, you get upset like a baby. What for?

Опубликованное фото

So still playing with age. Why does an adult like you seek so much attention from everyone? If someone doesn't talk to you in a way you want, you get upset like a baby. What for?

Опубликованное фото

why should u even be talking to me on my final posts? do i know you? or vice-versa? and u talk about me needing attention? fail, again.

i posted my very simple goodbye and u came to provoque me. like frikid said, i didnt even said goodbye to anyone, or make a huge post like everyone does.  u the one needing attention it seems.

why should u even be talking to me on my final posts? do i know you? or vice-versa? and u talk about me needing attention? fail, again.

i posted my very simple goodbye and u came to provoke me. like frikid said, i didnt even said goodbye to anyone, or make a huge post like everyone does.  u the one needing attention it seems.

I just posted a video and you jumped on me with your childophobic comment.

And why are you still here, arguing with a kid? It's no secret that you aren't liked here.

Опубликованное фото