SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

u went in cave, hit, saw no one to back u up, run run and then run some more. kept crossing till u saw i used root on caza :D then ur courage returned.

and yes, benefits people who wins tournaments  :blush:

Yeah, i have no courage to stand alone and i have others do the killing for me.

But isnt that what a support is?

Benefits them to win only in guild/arena points by spending a larger amount of money to the game, yeah.

^^^^ post above me

Опубликованное фото

excuse me but.. have we met one another or u just like to insult people based on nothing at all? maybe ur just looking in the mirror.

or should we get started on ur morals, on how u were hating pvprange, then get him into ur guild solely because his char is strong then after taking all u could from him, cast him out. yeah, ur a nice guy as well  :facepalm: 

edit: not that i like or defend pvprange, hes a racist redneck.

Yeah, i have no courage to stand alone and i have others do the killing for me.

But isnt that what a support is?

Benefits them to win only in guild/arena points by spending a larger amount of money to the game, yeah.

"support"  ;D  coward, whatever makes you look cooler in forums.  :good: 

;D

Pvp and i are actually still cool i kicked him from guild for his racism and never took anything from him noob. All you do is cry about stupid things :D

Now you on the cheater gang you think youre a badass :D

Come on dude you always come off as a noob

And also your new friends call you gay and you laugh it off to stay on the freeride

I don't have something to hide

I will run from you if im alone

Knowing i cant beat you alone

I didn't nor i will build my necro to fight against druids.

I only have my necro to help others.

And i do well at it.

Feel, bro?

Feel.

i can say the same to you  :snorlax:

no u cant. ill fight my fights alone without fear unlike any of these. who just run till they see backup. then say "oh im a support unit"

to supportcoward: my druid isnt built to fight necros as well. or locks. or rogues. ur point is?

no u cant. ill fight my fights alone without fear unlike any of these. who just run till they see backup. then say "oh im a support unit"

to supportcoward: my druid isnt built to fight necros as well. or locks. or rogues. ur point is?

i just did

If i was +8/9 dark ench arena staff and had root instead of nightmare, yeah, i wouldn't mind fighting you alone either. We aren't on equal levels as we follow different character build. Go try to cross words back elsewhere.

And, do you see many astral necros around? I barely do, i am the one that can legitly call self a support, your so-called point is invalid.

Well art school time. Hentai drawing is far more important, later kuddo

Feel now?

;D

Pvp and i are actually still cool i kicked him from guild for his racism and never took anything from him noob. All you do is cry about stupid things :D

Now you on the cheater gang you think youre a badass :D

Come on dude you always come off as a noob

And also your new friends call you gay and you laugh it off to stay on the freeride

new friends? oh tell me more. u seem to know all about my life. tell me more about who my new friends are and how i dont have a gf.  :rofl:

cry? i'd call things by their names please. called her a coward and a scammer and also a begger. she insults me like she's so ducking virtuous. when she is so far from it. at least i tell the truth.

and u knew range was racist before he joined, didnt seem to bother you. already said this a few months back, u seemed cool but that move showed what ur all about. "reputation" but actions speak louder than words. this goes for all u forum gankers covering for each others lack of morals with "cool" statements and blindly insulting people u know nothing about.  :fool:

to join zethu hate wagon or to not join  :nea:

add quotation marks cause thats Jay's line  ;D  and yep, i hate these fake virtuous people who talk about things they know nothing about

If anything, i don't hate him.

Rather admire his stamina to run 17 times from caravans to PvP cave to be jumped by 7 together.

Thing is he supposedly calls things "by their name" whereas name =\= self thought of someone without even it standing in verbally

Forum gankers?

Paranoid much  :rofl: haha i lol'd

And wow, look who says "people who know nothing about"

Smile and wave guys, just smile and wave.

Do you feel now?

i just did

as usual ur logic astonishes me. call me a coward when im constantly fighting gangs alone (knowingly). call me dumb (sure) but a coward? lol ill put it in terms ur familiar with...

>reads Jswaaz comment

>laughs and pictures a popup saying " a  :snorlax:  appears"

If anything, i don't hate him.

Rather admire his stamina to run 17 times from caravans to PvP cave to be jumped by 7 together.

Thing is he supposedly calls things "by their name" whereas name =\= self thought of someone without even it standing in verbally

Forum gankers?

Paranoid much  :rofl: haha i lol'd

And wow, look who says "people who know nothing about"

Smile and wave guys, just smile and wave.

Do you feel now?

same as swaaz, u seem to understand sequences of events better.

>gets insulted by 1

>replyes

>get insulted by several (who dont even know him) due to reply

sounds familiar?

:pardon: Oh well i let him in i let him go, "reputation" is a good thing when it comes to guilds that actually fight other guilds. But you dont need to worry about that do you? Just be a slave and cry when people gank you :D

I'd hate to stoop to a level you would understand but this is what i think when you post

Опубликованное фото

:pardon: Oh well i let him in i let him go, "reputation" is a good thing when it comes to guilds that actually fight other guilds. But you dont need to worry about that do you? Just be a slave and cry when people gank you :D

I'd hate to stoop to a level you would understand but this is what i think when you post

Опубликованное фото

lol slave of? i have no guild. cant even use ur eyes? thought it was just ur brain. again posting things u know little or nothing about + cool looking insults. actually that one isnt even cool looking, making fun of people who are born with a mental condition. oh well, guess having no contact with real life can do that to ya.

lol slave of? i have no guild. cant even use ur eyes? thought it was just ur brain. again posting things u know little or nothing about + cool looking insults. actually that one isnt even cool looking, making fun of people who are born with a mental condition. oh well, guess having no contact with real life can do that to ya.

more like doesnt want to join a guild for the sole purpose of gp farming

I beat marce today on my necro :blush:  ( I lost too tho )

Then wild locks appear and no more pvp's ( Or were they rogues? )

Crit heals are cray as fug.

more like doesnt want to join a guild for the sole purpose of gp farming

I wonder :D idk how many guilds are really doing that anymore > level3 + buffs = done

Level 4 is the largest scam since pvp took my hotdogs

I honestly never read his post that is why i dont know anything about him i read one awhile ago and decided people like you who can formulate a good fight are only worth it.

> but i think making him mad was worth it

Pliskin-0 cryguy-1