SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Bia i am pretty sure you have not spoken against it? And what was this topic about when Spanish tried to justify his buying account that was overlooked for some reason..

I never justified the fact he bought a rogue or hide it since he admited it trade chat. I told the history and said the bought rogue is blocked (thing why i posted because probably most didnt know, everyone thought the rogue he is using is a bought account and people used that all time for discredit developers), Bia recovered his main and legit rogue back sending ticket to support and is the one he is using for encounter some op arena teams and hide at corners and delay them for the better of his barb xD

It is not a conspirancy

I never justified the fact he bought a rogue or hide it since he admited it trade chat. I told the history and said the bought rogue is blocked (thing why i posted because probably most didnt know, everyone thought the rogue he is using is a bought account and people used that all time for discredit developers),

both did 40 this week, and still uses both, tell him to hide it better, or rename when everybody's asleep.

so nope didn't get banned, unless he bought a third rogue, the conspiracy deepens.

he could rename it iowndevs, and still not get banned, true story.

86581_.png

86582_.png

Pliskin,  I ever said well done?

He actually deserves the characters he bought to be blocked. As all of the rest of people.

But he doesn't bought Buuud or Buud cus his rogue is actually the first character he made (idk which one right now lol xD )I said it, cus it's true. I never said a shit about his others characters like the ranger etc. Hassn has lots of characters he bought, but not his first rogue and the barb. Idk about the others, but i also can't be sure he didn't buy.

both did 40 this week, and still uses both, tell him to hide it better, or rename when everybody's asleep.

so nope didn't get banned, unless he bought a third rogue, the conspiracy deepens.

he could rename it iowndevs, and still not get banned, true story.

They told me it was blocked and inactive and I still think devs did it. Buuud was his lvl 1 bank when I was playing.

Doubt he risk buy account again when he can pay someone and with exp pot + guild skill can lvl his 2nd rogue to 20 in a week.

Just ask him

They told me it was blocked and inactive and I still think devs did it. Buuud was his lvl 1 bank when I was playing.

Doubt he risk buy account again when he can pay someone and with exp pot + guild skill can lvl his 2nd rogue to 20 in a week.

Just ask him

if account is blocked doesnt that mean the name is taken and cant be used on another char?

if account is blocked doesnt that mean the name is taken and cant be used on another char?

Gotchaa is a lvl 1 rogue and Gotchaaa a lvl 14 Barb I just had to check. Before quit Buuud or something was 1 of his lvl 1 banks. They told me the acc bought is blocked and I personally trust them. Go ask him yourself doubt he lies even if says what everyone else wants to be true and justice if needed. 

Those mercenaries love my buzzard leinx

They make me poor and ammo less but it worth every single time :snorlax:

Gotchaa is a lvl 1 rogue and Gotchaaa a lvl 14 Barb I just had to check. Before quit Buuud or something was 1 of his lvl 1 banks. They told me the acc bought is blocked and I personally trust them. Go ask him yourself doubt he lies even if says what everyone else wants to be true and justice if needed. 

nope, this

Опубликованное фото

turned into this

Опубликованное фото

anything else is bullcrap, no point making stories, they lied to you.

justgtathings

what i meant was: gotcha's rogue was bought by hassn and changed name to buuud. if buuud blocked then name is unavailable to recreate and level up to the point where he can use in arena

no all old names still exist in servers logs, i have blocked people in my ignore list from 2 years ago still

no all old names still exist in servers logs, i have blocked people in my ignore list from 2 years ago still

exactly... blocked doesnt delete char thus making impossible to re-use that name *z* why dont u read stuff before posting?

i just said he is rich,after he show his high amped gear in chat... that was the answer...

thats how i met wolfsy first :facepalm:

is that supposed to be a new secret identity or you just wanted a new forum profile or what?,

is that supposed to be a new secret identity or you just wanted a new forum profile or what?

my other profile is banned 1 month cause i said in video contest results, that i dont understand why ppl won,who just had 60% in dungeons,when 75% must have been in dungeons and why they didnt follow there own rules..

my other profile is banned 1 month cause i said in video contest results, that i dont understand why ppl won,who just had 60% in dungeons,when 75% must have been in dungeons and why they didnt follow there own rules..

is that only what u said?  :crazy: i guessing there is an understory

Yea and i bet it was deleted by devs if it was bad enough to earn a ban

hm.

Only bad words i used were : its STUPID and a SHAME when then jury dont follow their own rules.

Sry but ive read 100000000000x more bad words in this forum...maybe they took it personal.

When thats enouh to ban me for a month...ook.but be honest...why do rules even exist when you can break them?:D

lvl 20 rogue and lvl 20 necro. this game gets more boring by the minute even had time to open paint, paste ss and go back in time to kill necro and take ss of his death.

piles of bodies.

86687_.jpg

86688_.jpg

So bored i even multiboxed my DK and Necro to do Gridaur. Fascinating indeed, just let DK tanking while i was healing xd

:give_rose: Alpha

Опубликованное фото

So bored i even multiboxed my DK and Necro to do Gridaur. Fascinating indeed, just let DK tanking while i was healing xd

:give_rose: Alpha

Опубликованное фото

Ban approaching.....

Ban approaching.....

Not really.

I know a few people who multibox in one device using softwares and do not even get banned, and that also violates the 2 accounts per person rule plus share their IDs and I think some other rules no one has read. Not to mention the rules about language and spamming.

These rules are stupid anyways, like if any kind of rules weren't even stupid at all. They don't even back up what they've written, just the typical ban hammer and ignore when shit gets real.