SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

for ur amount of mana and his mana, i'd say he was ganked inside and u just came out to finish the job. also on the other screens, in one he had shaman quake .. (so gank) its all i see u do

Look earlier ss before u speak :facepalm:

Also Lmfao he posted pics of him ganking me (Whoa u just made urself look retarded congrats) And said its a fith time and wtf 3 chars i have over 12 in that cave Weak mage ganks me afk on my rouge when im wearing lv15 blades (Get on about 1k hp) and then i jump on my shaman and poley heals him i qauke her on accident she Ganks me all he does is teleport and ss Then i go after him with my lv15 and Poley keeps healing godsmage and he kills me with his MINION and then i jump on my necro and beat the living shit out of him what a loser u act like he beat me in pvp he never has once all hes ever done is loss :nea: :nea: :lol: ;) :(

Gj devs, nice customes....not

I can see devs stole some designs from players, great ;D

Another update which makes me sick

find me epic mage stuffs in us .-.

Look earlier ss before u speak :facepalm:

Also Lmfao he posted pics of him ganking me (Whoa u just made urself look retarded congrats) And said its a fith time and wtf 3 chars i have over 12 in that cave Weak mage ganks me afk on my rouge when im wearing lv15 blades (Get on about 1k hp) and then i jump on my shaman and poley heals him i qauke her on accident she Ganks me all he does is teleport and ss Then i go after him with my lv15 and Poley keeps healing godsmage and he kills me with his MINION and then i jump on my necro and beat the living shit out of him what a loser u act like he beat me in pvp he never has once all hes ever done is loss :nea: :nea: :lol: ;) :(

i just said that u obviously barely touched him to be bragging about kills (ur mana and hp pretty much proves it, dont see whats retarded about my claims since idc about what he posted or didnt posted before) i just wouldnt brag about ganks cause even a lvl 1 can get a ss in a gank and he'll still be a lame weak ass for posting something like that. from what i see in US pvp cave, its even worse that EU's i cant even stay there for 1 mt with my low level druid without 5 ppl atacking me.

n i dont really believe any experienced mage would have trouble killing any rogue outside of crossing.

plus, you are rude like proven on eu world chat and in pvp cave, please dont come to ur server anymore, we have enough rude brs here, dont need a rude turtle.

so ur trying to say u got 420k arena points to spend? or are u really that dumb that u actually think that devs turned into gold the total ap u acumulated and not the ap u had to use in store?  :facepalm:

at least kernlaba cries over something that makes sense. u clearly didnt even used ur brain to think for 10 seconds

72362_.jpg

72363_.jpg

so ur trying to say u got 420k arena points to spend? or are u really that dumb that u actually think that devs turned into gold the total ap u acumulated and not the ap u had to use in store?  :facepalm:

at least kernlaba cries over something that makes sense. u clearly didnt even used ur brain to think for 10 seconds

he spended alot on tickets? Mmmm

It's true, Nessah, looney,  Acrid and Cocain bought most of perns tickets.  I'm so poor i actually skemmed tickets from the guild, ask nessah lol. Just seems to me some poor fags are really jealous of nessah.

i didnt know poor people get 400k+ ap :)

She looks sad. Devs should put a lollipop in her mouth to keep her smiling.

Shitley's cane is good for that.