SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

just 30% +dmg

:mega_shok:

Holy shit , you gotta be kiddin me.

This is like God mode in the game  :shok: I hope this is a fake ss and the real % increase is like 5% :P

Hassn is more godly now O.o

And Pvprange must be partying if his bow gets +30% more damage  .

A big slap to pvprange haters haha. I can sense in near future, threads getting created by how OP he got with 30% extra damage .

Gotta buy some popcorns and drinks early so that i dont fell short at the time of that drama xD

Egoist, dont make it too much painful , even little kids play this game. They would not be able to see that guy's sorry condition.

it IS an insult.  friends can call me it for fun...

but OFC when somebody like you call me "gayrox " IT IS AN INSULT!!!!!

and you said i am a "shit head" when i dont have your oppinion,that gankers earn insults in world chat!!!

insult too!

you are a very bad person. yeah,i am not the best player. NEVER said i am. but i am not such a liar as you are!

And btw the screenshot is from 31.8.2013 !!!!!! not that old hm ;) more then 1 months ago?? you are a ♥♥♥♥ing LIAR!

YOU SPREAD LIES about me in world chat,and you insult me in world chat?!

so obviously you are the one who is mad and you are theo one who have to insult and spread lies about me.

you are A SHAME !

spanish was right about you in many ways. yea,maybe he did mistakes too. but you are a big liar and you insult ppl who dont have your oppinion:  "more then 1 months ago" "jayrox buy accounts" "gayrox " "shit head"

didnt you parents teach you,that lies are bad?

you are a big shame :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

marceline/zethu/zathu/hotei  ...big liar,and insult ppl who dont have his oppinion about anything :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

omg.. unlike you i dont care so much about lil details, like the date.. i didnt note in my schedule that talk happened on the 15th or the 31st  :facepalm:  you seem kinda obcessed with persuading people im  bad person.. for over a year now ( or is it 364 days? )

any way, i aid what i had to say already.. said what u ssd but also corrected myself on the same world chat that u speak off and ur failing to admit that and keep madly acusing me then i guess ur trying hard to hide that fact, making you the liar.

and no, gayrox isnt an insult its my opinion, btw if ur friends call that the owe me copyright since i was the original gayrox name caller (as far as i can remember)

Holy shit , you gotta be kiddin me.

This is like God mode in the game  :shok: I hope this is a fake ss and the real % increase is like 5% :P

Hassn is more godly now O.o

And Pvprange must be partying if his bow gets +30% more damage  .

A big slap to pvprange haters haha. I can sense in near future, threads getting created by how OP he got with 30% extra damage .

Gotta buy some popcorns and drinks early so that i dont fell short at the time of that drama xD

Egoist, dont make it too much painful , even little kids play this game. They would not be able to see that guy's sorry condition.

For melees those items have 5% add to damage and for casters it has 15%

For melees those items have 5% add to damage and for casters it has 15%

i assume you are talking about classes who do physical damage when u say "melee classes" .

Thanks for the info  :good:

Is it me, or everyone feel its kind of unfair?

Like seriously, every gear available to any class have Phy. Def to it. But not all gears have moon/dark/sun def. and add on 30% damage more to their already too much damage and base advantage over melee classes.

This basically proves how one sided this game is towards the casters and also the fact that DEVs dont even care about balancing it. Instead they give more dmg% to casters .

I can understand that casters have low dmg and there dmg varies from 200-400 while phy. attackers have damage from 300-700, so 5% dmg increase of phy.atkers is equivalent to 15% damage  increase of casters BUT still i think its kind of unfair given that most people dont have any defense towards caster's magic (except resilence) while they too much defense against phy. atkers. (Phy. Def. + resilence) .

For TL;DR people,

In short, In my opinion, its unfair to give 15% damage to casters and  5% damage increase to phy. attackers.

i assume you are talking about classes who do physical damage when u say "melee classes" .

Thanks for the info  :good:

Is it me, or everyone feel its kind of unfair?

Like seriously, every gear available to any class have Phy. Def to it. But not all gears have moon/dark/sun def. and add on 30% damage more to their already too much damage and base advantage over melee classes.

This basically proves how one sided this game is towards the casters and also the fact that DEVs dont even care about balancing it. Instead they give more dmg% to casters .

I can understand that casters have low dmg and there dmg varies from 200-400 while phy. attackers have damage from 300-700, so 5% dmg increase of phy.atkers is equivalent to 15% damage  increase of casters BUT still i think its kind of unfair given that most people dont have any defense towards caster's magic (except resilence) while they too much defense against phy. atkers. (Phy. Def. + resilence) .

For TL;DR people,

In short, In my opinion, its unfair to give 15% damage to casters and  5% damage increase to phy. attackers.

But for example necromancer cloak and amulet would have both astral and dark damage, in those arena items is only dark. Same goes for druids, shamans and priests

I don't see any problems with the 15% other than +10 SD casters but not everyone is +10 Sudden Doom. It's simple math.

Give a +7 lock an amulet that increases his damage by 5% and doesn't give basic magic damage then he will LOSE out damage compared to use a lv18 one which has basic magic damage.

If you did not know, +10 casters ( excluding Druids ) probably do not even GAIN or LOSE any damage if their cape and amulet had only 5%.

Try it out yourself.

+10 caster ( excluding Druid and any +5% magic accesory ) has 400 magic damage.

Ask some +7 guy what's his damage for that.

Subtract damage from Cape ( 16 damage ) and Amulet ( 18 damage ) and if you're seeing results with the +5% rings ( 16 damage, lv17 ring )

then add 5% or 15% and see the result.

And some uses 2 Magic schools at once aswell; Astral.

I don't see any problems with the 15% other than +10 SD casters but not everyone is +10 Sudden Doom. It's simple math.

Give a +7 lock an amulet that increases his damage by 5% and doesn't give basic magic damage then he will LOSE out damage compared to use a lv18 one which has basic magic damage.

If you did not know, +10 casters ( excluding Druids ) probably do not even GAIN or LOSE any damage if their cape and amulet had only 5%.

Try it out yourself.

+10 caster ( excluding Druid and any +5% magic accesory ) has 400 magic damage.

Ask some +7 guy what's his damage for that.

Subtract damage from Cape ( 16 damage ) and Amulet ( 18 damage ) and if you're seeing results with the +5% rings ( 16 damage, lv17 ring )

then add 5% or 15% and see the result.

And some uses 2 Magic schools at once aswell; Astral.

if we r talking abt math I also got something to say  ;D

lets suppose the increase for casters was 5% .

now for warlock,mage

the new items hav energy regain on it so they can go with pene on rings so easy

means 10%(from items) +3.6%( 2 rings switched to pene) + 1.2%( a basic opponent has abt 30% def to any kind of magic bt pene hits the opponent directly so its abt 1.2% added advantage on affective damage) = 14.8%

so with just 5% on items they get a benefit of 9.8% affective damage

now considering +7 mage/locks as shitzo said , they hav 314 magic - 16(from cloak) - 18(from amulet) = 280 magic

280 magic + 41 magic = 321 magic ( with new cloak nd amulet)

that's y even +7 mage/lock gets higher crit , higher rese ,higher def with a increase of 7 magic  ( if the %increase was 5%)

bt devs gave them 15% so ya its unfair to others bcoz they got too much of a advantage over others now

and that's assuming the #1 rank is a +7 (from the spam needed i'd say they are all +10 or +9 ) devs shouldn't put unique op items to reward people who spam and make every player jealous and even at a more disadvantage

and that's assuming the #1 rank is a +7 (from the spam needed i'd say they are all +10 or +9 ) devs shouldn't put unique op items to reward people who spam and make every player jealous and even at a more disadvantage

I took the most basic example of +7 player nd proved that even 5% would hav made him gain advantage over others bt devs gave away 15% which is way toooo much

ask ur mom

hey dump i didnt talk to u

and insult me not my mum  shiti slut

u hate me yay keep it bt  i dont give a fauck :bad:

otherwise bende ana yamanlaram hope u get me !

Ok another important question :

Is it my bad luck or the number of elfs attacking MCs in kota have increased surprisingly ?

Like seriously, any elf who sees me starts attacking me. :facepalm:

If this gets more annoying i have to take harsh steps like camping on will o wisps or towers.

Also, is it possible for a BD to ham a rogue when he is in stealth ?

Because thats what happening to me, but my dodge saved my ass.

There are more mc's attacking on sight too. Even low-levels. So i guess it is action-reaction (without saying one side started this).

Rogues can be spotted sometimes, like mobs also see mobs in stealth sometimes. Maybe that happened?

Ok another important question :

Is it my bad luck or the number of elfs attacking MCs in kota have increased surprisingly ?

Like seriously, any elf who sees me starts attacking me. :facepalm:

If this gets more annoying i have to take harsh steps like camping on will o wisps or towers.

Also, is it possible for a BD to ham a rogue when he is in stealth ?

Because thats what happening to me, but my dodge saved my ass.

u clearly never played elf before  ;D  sometimes u can see rogues in stealth and be able to target them

u clearly never played elf before  ;D  sometimes u can see rogues in stealth and be able to target them

no i think it is a bit different technique from what i saw.

Basically, i was in a place with only one way ,meaning there was a dead end at one end, and the only way to go was from the place u came in.

Also the area was of only 1 yard horizontal line.

So what i think the bd do was keep using ham at one spot and once i entered that spot, the ham would triggered and i would get ham despite of being in stealth.

This is just an assumption i could come up with.

I hope u get what i mean.

Regarding elfs attacking in kota, i still can't decide whether i should attack elf or not.

Because sometimes, it is possible that the elf is nice guy and wont attack me and i am the stupid who attacked for no reason and sometime it is the other way around.

And the only way to find out is by either killing all  elf u see or not kill any elf.

I prefer not killing any elf because i know they will feel as sad after dying in kota as i do when i die.

But it is getting hard for me to maintain peace mode.  :(

no i think it is a bit different technique from what i saw.

Basically, i was in a place with only one way ,meaning there was a dead end at one end, and the only way to go was from the place u came in.

Also the area was of only 1 yard horizontal line.

So what i think the bd do was keep using ham at one spot and once i entered that spot, the ham would triggered and i would get ham despite of being in stealth.

This is just an assumption i could come up with.

I hope u get what i mean.

Regarding elfs attacking in kota, i still can't decide whether i should attack elf or not.

Because sometimes, it is possible that the elf is nice guy and wont attack me and i am the stupid who attacked for no reason and sometime it is the other way around.

And the only way to find out is by either killing all  elf u see or not kill any elf.

I prefer not killing any elf because i know they will feel as sad after dying in kota as i do when i die.

But it is getting hard for me to maintain peace mode.  :(

Kill everybody.

Except Tsundere.

She will kill you first.

Kathi's request xd

Ran from 100 hp with 15 regen until reached 900 and then 10 yard root

i swear tht 10yards root was legit xd i ran through 2cyrcles

Xd

I swear 15hp reg OwO  :rofl:

Huehuehue, Ruggipussy is so noob to me. Sad he even got the arena reward amulet and cloak. Still a noob. 

Well no surprise that Elvanator / Anihalator / Ruggipussy is homo.

Beastsmode #1 pro.

72758_.png

72759_.png

72760_.png

Sopzz is a weak noob.  My ranger Beastsmode is a BEASTSAUCE!

Owned by level 10s.

Damn nice pvp range...

lmao awesome

New costume as soon as devs give me my mcoins Compacted Deal

ill also be finishing my Kw set yayyyy

Rpuss ganks me what a fag i figure out he got either a scammed or gave it away and dude trys to take Cred of the char sad

72761_.jpg

72762_.jpg

72763_.jpg