SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

and still pvppussy was invted by pernicious to insure they get #1 in guild tournament and becuz he loaded tickets daily into bank, im not saying he did it alone

becuz he lied about him leaving game i will post this evidence

now u afraid for ur #1 rank in 3v3? dont focus all ur hatred on reu, share with me some chris, i chose to be friendz with reu ik wht i feel about him idc wht u or ur members spam me daily about him, check ur devil in ur guild how he bullshits all people around him

1st mistake helping a serverknown scammer cause u hope for guildpoints by cheating in 3v3

2nd mistake talking bullshit about my guild ,All know thts guild overlords where my pala lvl 13 is in

Trying to Cover" loneybolt"?

You will see now a diff side from me :D the unfriendly asshole Kathi ^^

It's true, Nessah, looney,  Acrid and Cocain bought most of perns tickets.  I'm so poor i actually skemmed tickets from the guild, ask nessah lol. Just seems to me some poor fags are really jealous of nessah. 

Can't believe how many idiots fall for Pvprange's troll.

Makes me lose hope in humanity just like random 5x5 with Elves.

People should really stop being so stupid and serious and know what a joke is when it hits them in the head.

I don't even consider Pvprange as one of the richest players

Pliskin probably spent more than him, I mean how much does 1000 tickets cost? Only ~1500 mc, top 1 rank would cost like 15-20k mc.

True story.

Not saying Pvprange is a bad guy, he is one of those guys you'll definitely want in your team, unless you're one of those 80 year old men on their bingos at Friday nights

People like Pvprange is what makes this game fun, another true story.

For all those peeps stuck in serious town and the retards flaming on Pvprange's troll topic saying he's quitting

zethu and his frustrations to me.

he didnt touch me before and now when im alone..  :facepalm:

did i make u sad zethu? xD

there was no "before" was the first time i saw u after ur "insult fest" on area chat along with caza, gexg, mofh and some more( why dont you sing ur little song again now? retarded.

remember who started the jumping, at least i do it alone and dont sneak for no reason when many also hitting me.

guess the one who's sad is you cause ur the one crying  :unknw:

there was no "before" was the first time i saw u after ur "insult fest" on area chat along with caza, gexg, mofh and some more( why dont you sing ur little song again now? retarded.

remember who started the jumping, at least i do it alone and dont sneak for no reason when many also hitting me.

guess the one who's sad is you cause ur the one crying  :unknw:

eh no? xD u att me first as always xD  later u insult me in chat :blush:  nop i didnt do anything wrong this time  :blush:

eh no? xD u att me first as always xD  later u insult me in chat :blush:  nop i didnt do anything wrong this time  :blush:

do you feel confortable with your lies? u must lead a sad life indeed  :rofl:

Can't believe how many idiots fall for Pvprange's troll.

Makes me lose hope in humanity just like random 5x5 with Elves.

People should really stop being so stupid and serious and know what a joke is when it hits them in the head.

I don't even consider Pvprange as one of the richest players

Pliskin probably spent more than him, I mean how much does 1000 tickets cost? Only ~1500 mc, top 1 rank would cost like 15-20k mc.

True story.

Not saying Pvprange is a bad guy, he is one of those guys you'll definitely want in your team, unless you're one of those 80 year old men on their bingos at Friday nights

People like Pvprange is what makes this game fun, another true story.

For all those peeps stuck in serious town and the retards flaming on Pvprange's troll topic saying he's quitting

lol

surprisingly, i actually agree with this.

If someone knows this internet language, the best way to define pvprange is "troll" .

Now i dont really know him, but i have seen him trolling on EU and it is clear, he was literally enjoying the game by trolling others. Say some racism shit, trash talk the god and there u get few people nerd raging the chat xD

Not everyone can troll people the way he do and he actually made EU "alive" that day.

He isn't a guy who should be taken seriously, just laugh at whatever he says because behind the screen he is doing the same.

lol

surprisingly, i actually agree with this.

If someone knows this internet language, the best way to define pvprange is "troll" .

Now i dont really know him, but i have seen him trolling on EU and it is clear, he was literally enjoying the game by trolling others. Say some racism shit, trash talk the god and there u get few people nerd raging the chat xD

Not everyone can troll people the way he do and he actually made EU "alive" that day.

He isn't a guy who should be taken seriously, just laugh at whatever he says because behind the screen he is doing the same.

You should of seen me going against Indo's and Muslims at Elf side, back a month now.

One mother insult to ONE, and it ended up as a 1 vs 50. I laughed the night. And i had some random weirdo PM me weird stuff about fish genitals...

You should of seen me going against Indo's and Muslims at Elf side, back a month now.

One mother insult to ONE, and it ended up as a 1 vs 50. I laughed the night. And i had some random weirdo PM me weird stuff about fish genitals...

xD

Right, now it is cool to insult  :facepalm:

It is not cool to insult but one should not get butthurt once he get insulted because this is Facking internet and this is facking game.

I really hope you haven't thought about that response.

Something to think about?

Communication in the game:

• It is forbidden to use insults and foul language (both overtly and in a veiled form), to use provocative remarks against other players in order to make them violate rules.
  • The propaganda of violence and discrimination on racial, ethnic, religious and other grounds is forbidden as well as spreading information that violates the laws of the Russian Federation or the moral and ethical standards.

• It is forbidden to use insults and foul language (both overtly and in a veiled form), to use provocative remarks against other players in order to make them violate rules.
  • The propaganda of violence and discrimination on racial, ethnic, religious and other grounds is forbidden as well as spreading information that violates the laws of the Russian Federation or the moral and ethical standards.

Thanks for telling me.

i dont read the terms and conditions before registration xD

ha.

Do we get a kick in the ass for breaking those 2? No.

No big deal, nobody is harmed and nobody cares.

ha.

Do we get a kick in the ass for breaking those 2? No.

No big deal, nobody is harmed and nobody cares.

Right  :facepalm:

I am not even going into discussion with this amount of stupidity.

Right  :facepalm:

I am not even going into discussion with this amount of stupidity.

Stupidity?

Please tell me more about how fun you are.

It's the internet. You expect people to have morals? Follow rules? Not insult? Ha.

Grow a beard online and tell me how it is.

Well my dear, civilized people can actually make and have fun without insulting other people :) And we know that how harder and more people shout, the message stays the same. Repeating does not change anything either. So good luck further.

Well my dear, civilized people can actually make and have fun without insulting other people :) And we know that how harder and more people shout, the message stays the same. Repeating does not change anything either. So good luck further.

Welcome to the internet.

Hilarious.

You are 19 and I started 20 years ago with building my own website(s).

The browsers didn't even support frames in those times, and now we don't even want browsers to support it!  ;D

Hilarious.

You are 19 and I started 20 years ago with building my own website(s).

The browsers didn't even support frames in those times, and now we don't even want browsers to support it!  ;D

And you still act polite and all that. That's the only point on you i like. But to blame people for insulting ingame is just gtfo the internet.