SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

well, u didnt post the previous parts of the talk, nor the after. as u can see on the end of the first ss i ask if that rogue always been yours.. wheres the part after that??? where u answer that it isnt a rogue and i tell you then its my bad cause there was a char with that name so i thought i bought it??..  (but u dont bother to post that now do you?  :facepalm:  instead u rather acuse me of spreading lies when i publicaly admited on that same talk that it was a hasty conclusion on my part)

say stuff like they are and not how u want them to be. seems u been holding on to that for a while, had a bad day and decided to once again diss on me? fine, i got ss of my own.

and btw, still waiting for that video.. but please dont cut the part where u join the higher levels in ganking me then come crying on elf speaking bs of some video after i return and i killed you. ♥♥♥♥♥ please. jelly of me before and aparently still jelly. or why would u bother stalking my every discussion of forum or world chat? and always with pms even if i dont even reply to you or talk to you. even going on abc thread to post ss of caza. dude, get a life of ur own. if i chose to go on mc world chat and say to some guy that ganked me "i will hunt you from now on" its my choice and NONE OF UR BUSINESS, dont they teach that in germany?

1. it IS SPREADING LIES ! you didnt say: did you buy this account,jayrox?

NO !!! you insulted me as "gayrox" and said, i should buy more chars.

so you accused me as an Account-buyer :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

so next time,FIRST ASK,and dont start spreading lies, LIAR !!!! i NEVER BOUGHT ANY ACCOUNT!

YOU ARE A LIAR! THATS IT!

and then you went on insulting me,only cause i have the oppinion to KILL GANKER! while you prefer insult them in world chat :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

2. LOL,dont come with very old shit,my shaman was level 13 there,i am 20 long time ago. you ganked me,i ganked you.end of the story

YOU ARE A LIAR! STOP INSULT ME IN WORLD CHAT ONLY CAUSE I HAVE ANOTHER OPPINION!

AND STOP SPREADING LIES!!!!!!!!!

I NEVER BOUGHT ACCOUNTS!

72479_.png

72480_.png

72481_.png

no need to knw  cuz its not important  and ya  my english not good as many others :)

Brown color, Comic Sans MS font, R.I.P English

Kill yourself.

i think its okay,people can understand you :drinks:

Follow him.

1. it IS SPREADING LIES ! you didnt say: did you buy this account,jayrox?

NO !!! you insulted me as "gayrox" and said, i should buy more chars.

so you accused me as an Account-buyer :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

so next time,FIRST ASK,and dont start spreading lies, LIAR !!!! i NEVER BOUGHT ANY ACCOUNT!

YOU ARE A LIAR! THATS IT!

and then you went on insulting me,only cause i have the oppinion to KILL GANKER! while you prefer insult them in world chat :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

2. LOL,dont come with very old shit,my shaman was level 13 there,i am 20 long time ago. you ganked me,i ganked you.end of the story

YOU ARE A LIAR! STOP INSULT ME IN WORLD CHAT ONLY CAUSE I HAVE ANOTHER OPPINION!

AND STOP SPREADING LIES!!!!!!!!!

I NEVER BOUGHT ACCOUNTS!

lol first of all, calling you gayrox isnt an insult.

second of all, we estabilished that u didnt buy the account on that conversation that u posted ss (more than 1 month ago) so the one bringing old shit (as usual) is you.

and i admited and explained why i jumped to conclusions on WORLD CHAT, so u cant call it spreading lies if 2 sentences after i coorected my previous afirmation and said i was wrong. and every CAPS and crying in the world wont change that.

keep madly stalking me, wont make u a better player

lol first of all, calling you gayrox isnt an insult.

second of all, we estabilished that u didnt buy the account on that conversation that u posted ss (more than 1 month ago) so the one bringing old shit (as usual) is you.

and i admited and explained why i jumped to conclusions on WORLD CHAT, so u cant call it spreading lies if 2 sentences after i coorected my previous afirmation and said i was wrong. and every CAPS and crying in the world wont change that.

keep madly stalking me, wont make u a better player

it IS an insult.  friends can call me it for fun...

but OFC when somebody like you call me "gayrox " IT IS AN INSULT!!!!!

and you said i am a "shit head" when i dont have your oppinion,that gankers earn insults in world chat!!!

insult too!

you are a very bad person. yeah,i am not the best player. NEVER said i am. but i am not such a liar as you are!

And btw the screenshot is from 31.8.2013 !!!!!! not that old hm ;) more then 1 months ago?? you are a ducking LIAR!

YOU SPREAD LIES about me in world chat,and you insult me in world chat?!

so obviously you are the one who is mad and you are theo one who have to insult and spread lies about me.

you are A SHAME !

spanish was right about you in many ways. yea,maybe he did mistakes too. but you are a big liar and you insult ppl who dont have your oppinion:  "more then 1 months ago" "jayrox buy accounts" "gayrox " "shit head"

didnt you parents teach you,that lies are bad?

you are a big shame :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

marceline/zethu/zathu/hotei  ...big liar,and insult ppl who dont have his oppinion about anything :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i think its okay,people can understand you :drinks:

no need to knw  cuz its not important  and ya  my english not good as many others :)

hmmm.. i guess many people in warspear cant speak english very well.. does it matter anyway? i understand bloodlordz very good and many others. we dont need to speak correct english cuz its a game  (: and they can Always talk bad about peoples who doesnt speak english very well but nothing will change with that (: 

it IS an insult.  friends can call me it for fun...

but OFC when somebody like you call me "gayrox " IT IS AN INSULT!!!!!

and you said i am a "shit head" when i dont have your oppinion,that gankers earn insults in world chat!!!

insult too!

you are a very bad person. yeah,i am not the best player. NEVER said i am. but i am not such a liar as you are!

And btw the screenshot is from 31.8.2013 !!!!!! not that old hm ;) more then 1 months ago?? you are a ♥♥♥♥ing LIAR!

YOU SPREAD LIES about me in world chat,and you insult me in world chat?!

so obviously you are the one who is mad and you are theo one who have to insult and spread lies about me.

you are A SHAME !

spanish was right about you in many ways. yea,maybe he did mistakes too. but you are a big liar and you insult ppl who dont have your oppinion:  "more then 1 months ago" "jayrox buy accounts" "gayrox " "shit head"

didnt you parents teach you,that lies are bad?

you are a big shame :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

marceline/zethu/zathu/hotei  ...big liar,and insult ppl who dont have his oppinion about anything :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Being gay isn't an insult.

It's just your own nature.

hmmm.. i guess many people in warspear cant speak english very well.. does it matter anyway? i understand bloodlordz very good and many others. we dont need to speak correct english cuz its a game  (: and they can Always talk bad about peoples who doesnt speak english very well but nothing will change with that (: 

Welcome to the internet, where grammar is #1 subject. Take your correct place or get in the line.

English is universal language.

In my country, if someone does not know English he is considered illiterate .

And To be honest, a third grade student in my school can write better English than this.

And To be honest, a third grade student in my school can write better English than this.

If someone doesn't know English here it doesn't matter. It's needed for a job though.

And i don't know how with 2 Greek parents i could of talk English language since i was 4y/o...while my parents barely talk. Except my Dad, he took lessons when i was on elementary school, he needed them for outside Greece work.

If someone doesn't know English here it doesn't matter. It's needed for a job though.

And i don't know how with 2 Greek parents i could of talk English language since i was 4y/o...while my parents barely talk. Except my Dad, he took lessons when i was on elementary school, he needed them for outside Greece work.

My Mom and Dad are Indian and I use Hindi (our native language) 99% of the time in  real life but still I can speak/write English.

Basically what are people doing on an English Forum without having knowledge of proper English , lol.

My Mom and Dad are Indian and I use Hindi (our native language) 99% of the time in  real life but still I can speak/write English.

Basically what are people doing on an English Forum without having knowledge of proper English , lol.

Im barely outside other than work on mornings which i talk Greek of course. But whenever im in my room im always saying random words and sentences from anime/characters and so on in English. xd

Second line, salute you.

ur country not mine and it never gonna be same  ...  honestly  i dont like indians  so its enuf talkin to u abt how is my english lol   

ur country not mine and it never gonna be same  ...  honestly  i dont like indians  so its enuf talkin to u abt how is my english lol   

Well you have me left then. What do you have against me.

bt i`d act like a gay  so u can have my snake :) hope its make u leave me pweeee

Obama supports your gayness.

Any more?

nah bt u seems  like to play it ? am i right? ofc already u playing with it  :facepalm:

You quoted the wrong post? Fail english.

its abt my snake not my english well as i said u`d give me bj  yay  :yahoo:

So desperate you even think of things that never would happen.

bt im sure  ur thinkin of how taste my snake well u should try  itbabe :D lol

So desperate you even think of things that never would happen.

*hands over a pair of scissors to Lexi*

Make it slow and painfull.

*Throws scissors over the window*

This will do...

Опубликованное фото