Server down?

MR X

wtf server back

It's realy easy to say that the 'attack' stopped when he sees server are back online.

I keep seeying him as a little kid searching for attention ;)

surver back? you want to hear surprised?

TADAAA :yahoo: server lost again :facepalm:

and then up again xd

OK I get it if this happens before every update, but still cannot believe why all the fuss? Still cant believe its hackers tho, I cant see any gain in this especially if server back on right now

With one computer and some knowledge, one could literally scam aigrind. Even delete servers/get admin status and "kill" everything.

You just told you are an old hacker but you don't even know with how many people you can hack a game. Because you think everything is just easy on the videos you have watched in "hacking forums" with programs or other ways. Even biggest hacking groups don't do this with 1 person as you can see. You should know that AIGRIND is not that stupid to just let any hacker go in and change status as administrator. This is not one of the projects you see on the Internet. There are much knowledged people than you and even they weren't able to hack this game and delete the servers. And believe me I know more than you about this because I gave my life to this.

Guys I think we may be dealing with hackers because that guy was spamming in tc predicting time the servers will be down and when he got to 1 i started lagging and slowly started seeing people in caravan disappear. Then I stayed on for like 5 min then got dc myself

Guys I think we may be dealing with hackers because that guy was spamming in tc predicting time the servers will be down and when he got to 1 i started lagging and slowly started seeing people in caravan disappear. Then I stayed on for like 5 min then got dc myself

OMG  :shok: :shok: :shok:

devs needs to answear this

im having no problems logging in, but i know what im doing  :dirol:

ITT kiddies freaking out over script kiddies

really?!...pfff...

:tease: WHAT THE JERKS (I  MEAN HACKERS) TURN OFF SERVERS?

IT WILL BRING NOTHING BUT LOSING TIME OF ALL PLAYERS

IT GOING NOWHERE IDIOTS!

STOP ATTACK OUR PLAY!

PRICES WILL NOT BE CHANGED BECOUSE YOU SHUT  DOWN GAME!

DEVELOPERS WILL NEVER LISTEN TO TERRORISTS!

:tease:

:facepalm: :facepalm: AFTER TRYING TO RECONNECT FOR 15MINS,

was able to login in-game but dcs right after  :wacko:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

go play elgard xD

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

;D terrorists ??  :lol: Bin Ladin??? :rofl: Quick..call SWAT ..CIA ...FBI ..and more.. :mega_shok:

You forgot the US NAVY SEALS  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

Down...

True.

Can someone explain me why is down?I wasn't playing for many hours, just come to foro and try to connect to ws half hour ago and find this "nice" surprise...  :tease: