Server down?

MR X

The world is free yes. But it is not allowed to kill eachother, or destroy eachothers stores (like warspear is for the developers). Keep up the good work and you will find yourself into jail  :good:

If it is an illegal activity. But. the world is free? and let's be clear. aigrind not seem to have very high prices?. Come on guys already know .. this had to happen someday ......

Later I told my friends to stop the attack 1:00 PM GMT -3. Check It! ..

luck :rofl:

the world is free? aigrin hi prices? No lets be clear with you aigrind provides a f2p game and is not obligated to do a thing for you or your retarded friends. An attack on mmo would be more of a consequence for your "team" then it would be for us players. We wouldnt mind waiting a couple days before it gets back on (I would assume everyone has a life) while you guys would have to worry about your device getting banned, your area where you live getting banned as well as maybe even your country getting banned and more severely jail time. So why dont you guys get a life and stop hiding in your mom's basement behind a keyboard and get out into the world and talk to some girls. Ugh people these days have nothing better to do with their lives  :facepalm:

Heavy lag on site and game on EU - Emerald. If u get in, cant really play at all. Forum is all that works normally. Is it really an attack or something to do with update? I believe its the update coming, weird tho

Heavy lag on site and game on EU - Emerald. If u get in, cant really play at all. Forum is all that works normally. Is it really an attack or something to do with update? I believe its the update coming, weird tho

Ip forum and site warspear is difference

If it is an illegal activity. But. the world is free? and let's be clear. aigrind not seem to have very high prices?. Come on guys already know .. this had to happen someday ......

Later I told my friends to stop the attack 1:00 PM GMT -3. Check It! ..

luck :rofl:

I know, u are

38819_.jpg

yes wait a update...

and if you did not realize. the attack is not me. mecomunicaron ami. and the attack is being conducted with proxies. with mock locations. UNITED STATES, CANADA, ENGLAND.

GOOD LUCK TO STOP THIS GREAT AIGRIND ATTACK ..

AH BY NOT KNOW IF I'M FROM ARGENTINA. XD :shok:

If it's realy an attack as you are saying. You are at least part of it by knowing they are doing it, and not trying to stop them.

So at least you can be seen as an accomplice.

You can be very proud to yourself.

But i guess its just the pre-update problems and you are a little kid trying to get attention.

Just shut up!!!wtf u are talking about attack or idk what??!!You are idiots??They just fixing something ..or update..or the server!!!Wtf u are saying about ""attack""??lmao..wake up,kids.

If it's realy an attack as you are saying. You are at least part of it by knowing they are doing it, and not trying to stop them.

So at least you can be seen as an accomplice.

You can be very proud to yourself.

But i guess its just the pre-update problems and you are a little kid trying to get attention.

HAHA.

Miss You minimal knowledge.

1: The staff of aigrind not work on Saturdays and Sundays.

2: The game and the site are down because attackers attack the next server IP address. 184.106.43.66

ports in 184.106.43.66:15201 / 15129.

3: Believe it or not. I was the only one who tries to stop the attack because I have communication with hackers.

4: You're an idiot: D

luck :tease:

AH BY NOT KNOW IF I'M FROM ARGENTINA. XD :shok:

En que server juegas? Yo tambien soy Argentino  :good:

PD: lol no insultes a la gente de aqui o te banean e.e

What time is it in +3 GMT now?

En que server juegas? Yo tambien soy Argentino  :good:

PD: lol no insultes a la gente de aqui o te banean e.e

jjaja ok.. y el d33lll ataaak333 soiiii yooo0000 t333 m444nnd00 el m3nsaj33 asii par444 q n00 entyeeend4nn jajaja pxxuuut00000s gingooss xD..

US SHAPPHIRE AJAJ,,

Just shut up!!!wtf u are talking about attack or idk what??!!You are idiots??They just fixing something ..or update..or the server!!!Wtf u are saying about ""attack""??lmao..wake up,kids.

agree  100%..

jjaja ok.. y el d33lll ataaak333 soiiii yooo0000 t333 m444nnd00 el m3nsaj33 asii par444 q n00 entyeeend4nn jajaja pxxuuut00000s gingooss xD..

US SHAPPHIRE AJAJ,,

Aah jaja. Yo en EU-Emerald. Y no creo eso del "ataque"  :pleasantry: como se llaman tus chars? asi paso a saludarte en cualquier momento xd En eu hay pocos argentinos, 4-5 maximo.

Aah jaja. Yo en EU-Emerald. Y no creo eso del "ataque"  :pleasantry: como se llaman tus chars? asi paso a saludarte en cualquier momento xd En eu hay pocos argentinos, 4-5 maximo.

NO CRES, Espera q sea la 1 de la tarde y veras. 3lll pr00xyyym00 at4k333 sera a l4zz 20:00pm o quiza antes x ajjaja

Yo tambien vi la pelicula Hackers. Pero mi vida siguio con total normalidad.

No me dejo un trauma craneomental como a otros.

3y t10 escr1b0 st0 as1 pork s0y a little retard

Yo tambien vi la pelicula Hackers. Pero mi vida siguio con total normalidad.

No me dejo un trauma craneomental como a otros.

3y t10 escr1b0 st0 as1 pork s0y a little retard

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Aigrind staff works everyday kiddo.

And being an old hacker, the IP you posted is currently not being used. Neither by proxy server nor dialed connection, hidden by any satellite.

Lrn2attentionwhore.

Ignore him. This is a sign of upcoming update.

relax b1tch3z! The server go " back " in 10 Minutess  Welcome to hacking Wolrd

Hello my friend,

They cannot attack this game with 8-10 computers and they cannot make servers down that easy. ;)

HAHA.

Miss You minimal knowledge.

1: The staff of aigrind not work on Saturdays and Sundays.

2: The game and the site are down because attackers attack the next server IP address. 184.106.43.66

ports in 184.106.43.66:15201 / 15129.

3: Believe it or not. I was the only one who tries to stop the attack because I have communication with hackers.

4: You're an idiot: D

luck :tease:

Okay you call her little miss minimal knowledge? You may be right when AIGrind doesn't work weekends, I don't know those details, but this doesn't mean they all of their program stuff stops working. They still have server ports running which ALLOW you to play all week, including weekends. You really think they would be able to input enough data for thousands of people to play each day? Do you know how much typing that would be for a few souls, much less one person that actually works for AIGrind? You claim you know these hackers, even if there ARE actual hackers...and guess what? Devs are going to spot YOU as an accomplice, meaning YOU get to take THEIR punishment if you don't let up who these "hackers" are.

The ONLY thing that is going on right now is that the programs of AIGrind are cleaning up stuff within each server BEFORE the next update comes in. The same thing happened last update, did it not?

always updating before the said time and letting us play with all the bugs!!! ok bugs let some of us get good stuffs on the release of swamps :D :D :D :D :

Hello my friend,

They cannot attack this game with 8-10 computers and they cannot make servers down that easy. ;)

With one computer and some knowledge, one could literally scam aigrind. Even delete servers/get admin status and "kill" everything.

Okay you call her little miss minimal knowledge? You may be right when AIGrind doesn't work weekends, I don't know those details, but this doesn't mean they all of their program stuff stops working. They still have server ports running which ALLOW you to play all week, including weekends. You really think they would be able to input enough data for thousands of people to play each day? Do you know how much typing that would be for a few souls, much less one person that actually works for AIGrind? You claim you know these hackers, even if there ARE actual hackers...and guess what? Devs are going to spot YOU as an accomplice, meaning YOU get to take THEIR punishment if you don't let up who these "hackers" are.

The ONLY thing that is going on right now is that the programs of AIGrind are cleaning up stuff within each server BEFORE the next update comes in. The same thing happened last update, did it not?

:good:

Ready Back again xD .. 1:09 PM ARGENTINA -3 GTM XD

More info of the next attack later.

Programmed To 20:00 Hs. GtM -3 ARG.

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Ready Back again xD .. 1:09 PM ARGENTINA -3 GTM XD

More info of the next attack later.

Programmed To 20:00 Hs. GtM -3 ARG.

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

wtf server back

Every update we been through such bad connections.What is new lol. We all know that. :crazy:

Stay calm and wait for update or server back.Anyone of you remember the update release of new classes forsaken and chosen,i wait whole night.lol

If i could i give you +1 ;).