Server down?

MR X

I tried to reinstall for the latest update ( for my windows pc)and after I got done installing It went to data caching and everytime data caching was over I got the message "cannot connect to server" and it kept making me try data caching over and over again with the same results

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :fool: :fool: same thing here

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :fool: :fool: same thing here

Iv'e found the solution once it gets done data caching when it says cannot connect to server just X out of the game and open it again then you should be able to play

If it keeps saying cannot connect to server just keep retrying until you get into the game but it should be no more data caching and should also only say cannot connect to server twice

Are u attack the server again? what u want?

He is just acting as if he attacked the servers. He checks servers and if he sees them off he says I am attacking. He doesn't even know how exactly DDOS attack is made and how to avoid it. He just learn something everyone knows which is go to who.is type site name and find IP thats why he keeps putting IP of warspear online.

He is just acting as if he attacked the servers. He checks servers and if he sees them off he says I am attacking. He doesn't even know how exactly DDOS attack is made and how to avoid it. He just learn something everyone knows which is go to who.is type site name and find IP thats why he keeps putting IP of warspear online.

i tried flattering him thinking hed reveal more then what google has to say. no luck. concluded hes fake too

Iv'e found the solution once it gets done data caching when it says cannot connect to server just X out of the game and open it again then you should be able to play

If it keeps saying cannot connect to server just keep retrying until you get into the game but it should be no more data caching and should also only say cannot connect to server twice

Now ill try too,becouse i have tha same problem...thank you for share guys  :give_rose:

Exactely what i thought.Just felt confused becouse everybody is speaking of this guilds.

lol you're too much  ;D

Quote from: snorlax on 04 March 2013, 15:36:23

We are still waiting when our client v.3.4.4 will be approved by Apple App store and seems like it will not happen to day.

:diablo:  I woke up...aw..Apple App!

And Mercurial is right, now client is 3.4.0, next will be 3.4.4, and later 3.5 :)

"Connecting ....Could not connect to server."

"Connecting.....Could not connect to server"

"Connecting...."

And its like that sins 4 hours... :facepalm:

Someone is playing?

"Connecting ....Could not connect to server."

"Connecting.....Could not connect to server"

"Connecting...."

And its like that sins 4 hours... :facepalm:

Someone is playing?

Im an idiot and delete it for downloead again and now cant even download it... im so angry!

Symbian people are already playing new version.PC and androids still stuck.  :sorry:

This is exhausting. :facepalm:

I m using a symbian also,and it doesnt download  :facepalm:

I m using a symbian also,and it doesnt download  :facepalm:

people already downloaded and talking about new features like world chat,players list in local place blahs..

:facepalm:

people already downloaded and talking about new features like world chat,players list in local place blahs..

:facepalm:

True,but not everybody...in any case i really dont care about world chat etc,just want to go back game,whit or whitout update .!

old version 3.4.1 still working smooth on my android, you can try it.Devs said it will take time.So i don't think the update will be till afternoon or evening or even more.

old version 3.4.1 still working smooth on my android, you can try it.Devs said it will take time.So i don't think the update will be till afternoon or evening or even more.

I was playing , and it worked, but someone pm me and advise me about symbian compatibility.So i deleted the game on pc and also on mobile and start download again.Now it doesnt download.

And in computer just appear " cannot connect bla bla bla " ---- " data caching"  and if i click X as i did before the game doesnt appear again .... :facepalm: what the hell.

True,but not everybody...in any case i really dont care about world chat etc,just want to go back game,whit or whitout update .!

You miss your doom,right?I understand you...me.too. :cray:

You miss your doom,right?I understand you...me.too. :cray:

Ok , now it download on my mobile too.

On my mobile it works.

But i neeed my pc  :aggressive:

funny, im using symbian and did not update whilst using the current version 3.4

it just have some logging in bug "could not connect to server" but once connected, its ok

i think i will wait a while before downloading the new version for world chat, considering the bugs it has at the moment :facepalm:

Symbian v 3.4.4 down. Dunno about PC v 3.4 I guess same. This being going on the whole day on random occations and the day before. Didnt see any changes on trade chat or a world chat but saw the location option on v 3.4.4.

And wth it was supposed to go live on 4 of march? Why could we update the game sooner? Why cant we go in later? And all the fukin maintenence and update we used to have awhile ago its getting very frustrating aint it lads

:nea: Information to everyone who plan to uninstall the game client to download again and reinstall.

Dont do it till your game client, when you log in to game, say nearly this: "Game is updated, would you update now?" And only in that cause you should uninstall current version and download new.

(right now, no updated available client higher 3.4.0  for all platforms).

Keep your eye on page "News and announcements", there will be notification, tied with available game client update.

Symbian v 3.4.4 down. Dunno about PC v 3.4 I guess same. This being going on the whole day on random occations and the day before. Didnt see any changes on trade chat or a world chat but saw the location option on v 3.4.4.

pc is off, yes.

Symbian is working becouse i'm using it.

Has Location (u can see all the players in the place u are ,mc and elvess)

Change some words on arena demanding.

now if you have a skin on ur weapon ,when u go on equipment it look different (like to let u notice u have a skin on it)

pc is off, yes.

Symbian is working becouse i'm using it.

Has Location (u can see all the players in the place u are ,mc and elvess)

Change some words on arena demanding.

now if you have a skin on ur weapon ,when u go on equipment it look different (like to let u notice u have a skin on it)

Surprised :) . You telling Symbian available 3.4.4. No point to not trust your words.

But waiting for other platforms still. O:-)

Recommend to not hurry and uninstall current version of game if it still work. Download new and reinstall later.

The game is pretty much ok until you manage to get in

though there are problems with logging in game, sometimes you get " connection to server lost " etc but it's not so hard if your net is good it would only take around 10 seconds to connect

pls fix it up cant play always connection to the server is lost... Can anyone give me some tips how to make +10 ^_^ even though i cant go in to the game..... :) pls fix it as soon as possible cant wait to see how guild works.....!!!!!!