Let's talk balance

Ikafati

Here my 5 cents about link:

Lvl 22 druid with lvl 22 9+ staff skilled 4/4 link regular heal dot at lowlife was 1200 no crit , pve mode

Could definitly handle a nerf, but on the other hand its ur only safe against getting bursted away by rogues,bds etc. High hitting classes in arena

Maybe reduce the heal dot to 1x ?

Here my 5 cents about link:

Lvl 22 druid with lvl 22 9+ staff skilled 4/4 link regular heal dot at lowlife was 1200 no crit , pve mode

Could definitly handle a nerf, but on the other hand its ur only safe against getting bursted away by rogues,bds etc. High hitting classes in arena

Maybe reduce the heal dot to 1x ?

1x would be weird, it is kinda of a buff honestly (if you're talking about combining 4 ticks into 1)

All it needs is a nerf in healing, that's it imo.

Edited by Shil

Imo secret link should have a lot of ticks that tick every 5 seconds and heal the amount that it heals right now. That way high dps classes can actually kill them and not drop them down to 100hp only to find that single click let them get full hp and now they are hiding in the back while bds smash noobs with counter since thats all they need. It's not the amount of heal that gets me, it's the instant hp pot even with lv1 link if you are low enough health.

I honestly think that if devs will release new classes, healers will have rapid healing, like when you put Pool on 3 enemies and watch your health go up because of lifesteal

Imo secret link should have a lot of ticks that tick every 5 seconds and heal the amount that it heals right now. That way high dps classes can actually kill them and not drop them down to 100hp only to find that single click let them get full hp and now they are hiding in the back while bds smash noobs with counter since thats all they need. It's not the amount of heal that gets me, it's the instant hp pot even with lv1 link if you are low enough health.

Actually that's a good idea with the tick all few seconds

I am not a biased hypocrite, don't insult me again, thank you. Only idiots level secret link up. And when you compare totem with link is totem exactly the opposite of secret link. Link let's you regain hp fast, totem deals damn much damage.

I don't give much on Link it can get downgraded if it makes you desperate people stop to cry. Just one last thing: If secret link gets downgraded, mental pit should get downgraded as well.

Mental pit at level 4 has a 7.5 seconds duration and a 30 seconds cooldown. Still a amazing skill, but does it need to be further nerfed? Not sure, it's the only necro skill that really shines on PvP.

Also, not sure if you did read my first post on this topic but my opinion is that the game is already balanced PvP-wise, and when I say PvP-wise, no I don't mean 1v1 like most people here including you.

Despite me thinking the game is already balanced, to read someone that constantly suggests other classes to get a nerf while advocating in favor of the "poor" druid who has skills that are "only good at level 3" (what kind of argument is that anyway? all skill become stronger at higher levels),  is disturbing and had to be addressed as biased and hypocrite for the sake of all the other people reading this discussion.

For me it's more like you are butt hurt because you always get owned whenever you meet me on arena, even playing with skynete who is +10 arena rewards. But the thing is, this happens because you are not as strong or as smart as you think you are, not because the game needs a update to accommodate into your world of "if I lose, the game is unfair".

Edited by nabnecro

I don't give much on much on PvP as well. Like I give a sh*t on losing arenas LMFAO :D do you even listen to yourself how bigheaded you are? You can ask every single friend of me on Elves, I'm always calling myself a bad Bladedancer because the class is simply not my thing xD By the way, I have never said the game is unfair :D I pretty much like it the way it is. And I wasn't refering to 1vs1 as well.

And you probably don't know it but I almost quitted to play on druid so I'm definitely not favouring my "favourite" class. Nerf Secret Link, I simply do not care. I'm just waiting for the day people will finally stop to complain about the game, as to me it is balanced and I like it.

If someone else offenses me or someone else again for saying the own opinion this topic will be closed asap. This forum is not meant to be a place for fights or insults, whoever can't keep it in mind I will kindly ask to leave or change your way of posting, thank you.

Edited by Julie

Well, warlock and dk got this amazing skill hex and blow of silence, use it on druid in arena and they won't be able to use secret link. I'm surprised people are complaining about secret link, mental pit and counter strike but not harad banner? Those skills are op in 1v1 but game is not made for 1v1, harad banner bothers me in arena 5v5 because it buff your team damage by 25% and with priest aura it is just op. When it comes to 1v1, every class has it's advantages and disadvantages over other classes. I agree with nabnecro

Post your drama elsewhere

Banner is not difficult to dodge without taking too much damage. You just gotta bait it out and then go in

Fetter of justice > harad banner, learn to use paladin.

Oh btw necromancer nightmare cancel the healing effect? Lmao, clearly you don't know much about skills, just because nightmare lasts 7-8 secs it doesn't mean it "cancel" druid or shaman healing skill.

You don't even know how nightmare works and you're talking about balancing the skills? Oh please cry somewhere else

Confirmed my point about regen, you're right there, guess heal is not considered regen.

But I'll still say you're retarded. First you're wondering how nobody complains about Harad's Banner, then in literally the next post you imply that the skill is fine. Also,bet you're one of those players who always try to fetter everyone before deploying Banner. Dumbasses like that just get kited

Confirmed my point about regen, you're right there, guess heal is not considered regen.

But I'll still say you're retarded. First you're wondering how nobody complains about Harad's Banner, then in literally the next post you imply that the skill is fine. Also,bet you're one of those players who always try to fetter everyone before deploying Banner. Dumbasses like that just get kited

nah I didn't imply banner is fine, just explained how to throw a banner so it won't be avoided.

So your point is, we shouldn't fetter everyone before throwing a banner or we'd get kited? Does that make sense smart ass?

Plus you compared barbarian roar with necromancer mental pit, seriously dude you're making a fool out of yourself keep going ;)

Mental Pit reduces damage, Roar reduces damage, what is there to not compare?

And na, my point is, how can you fetter casters at all in 5v5s without applying some DoT damage on them so they wouldn't escape? Smart people will kite and nuke you, but idk how people play in Sapphire, can't comment

Reducing the amount Secret Link heals would do it, but then not many would pick up the skill. Although there aren't that many alternatives, so I guess it would be fine

Edited by Shil

You said roar would reduce way more damage, incorrect.

Smart people won't attack paladin first as pala will be on heal or priest shield, clearly you're a dumbass who doesn't know anything about skills or how to play in arena. I guess you are one of those people who attack tank first in arena ;)

You said roar would reduce way more damage, incorrect.

Smart people won't attack paladin first as pala will be on heal or priest shield, clearly you're a dumbass who doesn't know anything about skills or how to play in arena. I guess you are one of those people who attack tank first in arena ;)

Since you're such a pro in arena, explain me how 5/5 Roar that hits at least 3 people reduces less damage than Pit? Do American schools not teach math?

I assume you're one of those hippies who call "HEALER FIRST" and just ignore everyone else. Also, don't include perfect scenarios, how dumb you'd have to be to shield and heal your tank when enemies have Rogues. Keep your genius opinions and thoughts on how to fight arena battles in PvP topic

Edited by Shil

Devs removed critical hits from Lightning Shield, Counter Strike of thr mcs. Would be fair if they removed crits from Counter Strike then.

Don't forget they also nerfed our lovely Elusive jump :)

Since you're such a pro in arena, explain me how 5/5 Roar that hits at least 3 people reduces less damage than Pit? Do American schools not teach math?

I assume you're one of those hippies who call "HEALER FIRST" and just ignore everyone else. Also, don't include perfect scenarios, how dumb you'd have to be to shield and heal your tank when enemies have Rogues. Keep your genius opinions and thoughts on how to fight arena battles in PvP topic

You were talking about 1v1 on your post, so yes can't compare mental pit with roar plus it increase skill reset time of target, big difference.

Yes, casters should heal & shield the tank when they'd fight against stupid rogues like you ;)

First you said paladin will get kited and nuked, now casters. Looks like you're lost mate.

Anyways, banner cannot be "easily" avoided if paladin is smart, especially in 5v5 so it is an op skill. Damage increase should be 10%, 25% is a lot.

You were talking about 1v1 on your post, so yes can't compare mental pit with roar plus it increase skill reset time of target, big difference.

Yes, casters should heal & shield the tank when they'd fight against stupid rogues like you ;)

First you said paladin will get kited and nuked, now casters. Looks like you're lost mate.

Anyways, banner cannot be "easily" avoided if paladin is smart, especially in 5v5 so it is an op skill. Damage increase should be 10%, 25% is a lot.

In your perfect world, casters are not kiters, rogues can't do shit, topics that talk about balance are suddenly 1v1 ones. Are you high? Not only you can't do math, now you even fail to read.

Why do we even reply to you

Edited by Shil

Well, I just complain about how devs ruined rogue class:

1.- Stealth skill (that which defines rogue class) can ve stopped by almost any other class, while most skills of other classes cant be avoided (pala banner, druid root, shaman totem etc etc etc).

2.- Two completely useless expert skills over four available: ricochet and flurry of skills; shit skills about throwing knifes. Not only are they weak, but devs also changed them so rogues cant get crits with them or if used, they remove stealth state.

3.- If any rogue want to be competitive u must amp as hell.

Are you complaining about a particular skill? try to use a ruined class, xddddddddddddddddddddddddd

In your perfect world, casters are not kiters, rogues can't do shit, topics that talk about balance are suddenly 1v1 ones. Are you high? Not only you can't do math, now you even fail to read.

Why do we even reply to you

Never said casters are not kiters, and yea you mentioned 1v1 when you compared roar with pit. Game is balanced the way it is, ws wasn't made for 1v1 ;) You're just like 75% of players who thinks pit, link and counter are op I don't blame you tho, your tiny brain doesn't have capability to counter and understand the skills.

The game wasn't made for 1vs1,but devs created potion of chaos.  im confused now :/

Mcs complain about elfs skills and devs don't even pay attention to us,but when elfs complain about our skills they nerf our skills.

Dark Cirle: if you are one of those who saw the first Edition of a warlock,you will know why im saying it.

Earthquake: this skill could take a really good area before,but elf complained and guess what? :D they nerfed it.

elusive jump: this skill hit harder than merciless strike,but elfs complained about it and now we can't crit. 

Stealth: elfs complained cuz someone found a way to kill everyone w/o let ur enemy touch you (attack+gouge+stealth+wait till ur gouge load while you're in stealth mode+attack again+gouge+wait till your stealth load...etc

Mcs complained about bd's hamstring and devs just trolled us and made it better now they can stun and hit us at the same time.

We complained about druid's stun and devs just trolled us again and made them another stun skill that can stun us for a really long time. 4/4 ofc :)

Bd and Dks need to be epic nerfed and i think all other classes are fine secret links also op should have a chance to fail and not do shit in my oppinion dk and exhale should be both same amount of time stunned 7 seconds is stupid. Bds worse today i was trying to kill a ganker that was a lv26 bd prob +7-8 usaully even when im outdated wuld be an easy kill ofc i hit him and he hits me 1.3k and 600 and i didnt take 1 dmg cus he used shield and counterstrike like lmfao ♥♥♥♥♥ please this class isnt op? Only 5 mins ago i was being ganked and Malliwdxb decided to help daul stunned me for a total of atleast 10 seconds couldnt do shit on my little lv14 barely killed the ganker with 68 hp left. both classes need to be epically nerfed tbh i think counter should work only with regular hits and should hit back half what it takes on you for example rogue regular hits out of stealth 840 u hit him back 420 Blaze it.

The game wasn't made for 1vs1,but devs created potion of chaos.  im confused now :/

Mcs complain about elfs skills and devs don't even pay attention to us,but when elfs complain about our skills they nerf our skills.

Dark Cirle: if you are one of those who saw the first Edition of a warlock,you will know why im saying it.

Earthquake: this skill could take a really good area before,but elf complained and guess what? :D they nerfed it.

elusive jump: this skill hit harder than merciless strike,but elfs complained about it and now we can't crit. 

Stealth: elfs complained cuz someone found a way to kill everyone w/o let ur enemy touch you (attack+gouge+stealth+wait till ur gouge load while you're in stealth mode+attack again+gouge+wait till your stealth load...etc

Mcs complained about bd's hamstring and devs just trolled us and made it better now they can stun and hit us at the same time.

We complained about druid's stun and devs just trolled us again and made them another stun skill that can stun us for a really long time. 4/4 ofc :)

when yushiko says something extremely intelligent and has a point and your just like :shok: "I need to stop taking those pills'

Side note thats all true and when i made a post about how noob shams earth quake is now devs  blew me off dark circle fails 40% of the time Elusive jump useless vs melee stealth can be seen by any class now if played correctly use to be ur scared of shamans quake and trap now u might aswell just walk into battle like a bd when ur a high level rogue

Dks are fine imo. Sure they have a long stun duration but they have one of the lowest dps in game, unless you are +10 spear full dmg accs (which rapes ass), but it's still easily beatable in 1v1 and arena. I don't see any reason to do anything to dks. Casters have really easy time against dks. They will only be able to get the stunlock on you if they have deathcall and silence activated when they pull you. Otherwise you can stun them instantly on any caster to avoid all of that completely.Melees are a different story, but they are beatable. Have beat one of the best dks in eu with my bd(Inb4 bd jajajajaj 1/4 counter pls).

Dks have the same DPS like the next class. The point is their combo, which renders 1 player completely useless. If it's a 1v1 situation, then it's pretty much gg

Dark Cirle: if you are one of those who saw the first Edition of a warlock,you will know why im saying it. :)

And Pala stun and mage chains can still bind 100 mcs. Devs are unfair mfrs

And Pala stun and mage chains can still bind 100 mcs. Devs are unfair mfrs

idc about chains because its kinda shit only pushes ppl away from you but foj is kinda stupid. 7 yard stun vertically and diagonally if i remember right. 4 or 5 palas is all elfs need to rotate fojs and stop mc completely from going to somarra during wars. And lets not talk about the rest of the stuns that rain in that under cara path...

Edited by Raislin

Im surprised no1 complained about elusive. Would be fine if it was replaced with a stun of some sort. People losing and using elusive bugging as excuse are getting frustrating. Eveb if it did no dmg whatsoever and only stunned,the outcome would be same.

Im surprised no1 complained about elusive. Would be fine if it was replaced with a stun of some sort. People losing and using elusive bugging as excuse are getting frustrating. Eveb if it did no dmg whatsoever and only stunned,the outcome would be same.

Arena in us has 3 way to play it

1st elf pile over each other and get raped

2nd 2-3 dumb ass player just run to the enemy pt and those make 1k dmg and less

3rd elfs manage to pentraite Mc and stun them and probably by rush and call and tornado

About op skills better judge it at lvl 1

Any skill won't be like 1-2-7-8 it's only 1-2-3-4 so the increased power is in range

Roar I don't see it as a great skill even it's useful because most barb use it before approach enemy

Totam is op but you sacrifice 40 mana for 1 skill and vs other skills such as counter song secret (priest skill ) that it's a waste or wrong to use vs them

Link I still hate the idea that 0hp go full in split a sec and highest heal power is 2k and it heal 5k

Totem is not OP, you can easily exit the damage range

Roar is amazing, 5/5 gives you 7x7, 35% AoE damage reduction for 8-10 seconds. Great in PvE and PvP